Old May 17th, 2010 #1
Fred
Commie Killer

Default Katelyn Kampf proves her worth to humanity

This really makes the Jew smile.

Her parents were right.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...4-Kidnap_N.htm

Alleged kidnapee charged with prostitution
Posted 1/14/2008 5:24 PM | Comments 18 | Recommend 4 E-mail | Save | Print | Subscribe to stories like this
Katelyn Kampf and her son, D'Andrea, in Waterboro, Maine, in October 2007.
Enlarge image Enlarge By Robert F. Bukaty, AP
Katelyn Kampf and her son, D'Andrea, in Waterboro, Maine, in October 2007.

PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — A 20-year-old woman who accused her parents of kidnapping her in an attempt to persuade her to have an abortion has pleaded not guilty to a prostitution charge.

Katelyn Kampf entered her plea Monday in a letter from her attorney, Robert Levine, and did not appear in court.

The charge stemmed from a police sting at a hotel in October in which Kampf allegedly offered sex for money.

Responding to an advertisement in an alternative newspaper, police met Kampf at the Portland hotel, where she allegedly requested $150 for an erotic dance and another $100 to engage in a sex act.

Kampf was arrested in December after she failed to appear in court to answer the prostitution summons. She was released on $500 bail. The following week, she appeared on ABC's "Good Morning America" to talk about the charges against her parents.

Her parents, Nicholas and Lola Kampf, were arrested in Salem, N.H., on Sept. 15, 2006, after their daughter escaped from them. The kidnapping charges were dropped last October when the parents pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and disorderly conduct.

Katelyn Kampf, who has been raising her 1-year-old son, D'Andre, objected to her parents' plea agreement and has indicated she has no intention of reconciling.

Last edited by Fred; May 17th, 2010 at 10:59 AM.

Old May 17th, 2010 #2
white_phosphorous
Banned

too bad her parents didn't succeed:

Old May 17th, 2010 #3
Mr. Bowmont

Hope they both breath in carbon monoxide.

As for the parents... give them a medal.

Old May 17th, 2010 #4
Johnny James

Is it moral to kill to save your race?

Would any of us question the execution of the mother, child, and nigger?

This shit really gets to me... she was pretty.

Old May 17th, 2010 #5
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
Is it moral to kill to save your race?

This shit really gets to me... she was pretty.

Once she decided to touch that nigger in any way she ceased to be white.

As i see it her, the baby, and the nigger are just beasts. They are wolfs surrounding the herd of white sheep. Gotta kill'em. I enjoy killing things

Old May 17th, 2010 #6
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:

The child's parents deserve capital punishment, but the kid itself is innocent. It's not his fault he was conceived.

Killing children is monstrous. Period.

Old May 17th, 2010 #7
Johnny James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
The child's parents deserve capital punishment, but the kid itself is innocent. It's not his fault he was conceived.

I guess we could wait till it turned 18.

The way I view it, the amount of aborted White babies, possible babies killed through miscegenation, possible babies killed through murderous niggers, and the poor babies that do get born into this sick fucking Jewish world more than warrants blasting all these assholes sky high.

Old May 17th, 2010 #8
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Quote:

It's ok, cause they're not human. Niggers, Non-Whites,and Jews all fit that category.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old May 17th, 2010 #9
Johnny James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
Once she decided to touch that nigger in any way she ceased to be white.

As i see it her, the baby, and the nigger are just beasts. They are wolfs surrounding the herd of white sheep. Gotta kill'em. I enjoy killing things
The nigger was laughing in his mind as he knocked up a pretty white girl. They all do. He knows what he did, he knew what he was doing. She's still a poor, fucked up White girl.

I hate these fucking people so much. So, so so much.

Old May 17th, 2010 #10
Eilert
Blood Snob

Good to see you posting, Johnny. Glad you haven't let NYC bum you out.

Anyway, collateral damage occurs in all wars. When North America becomes the next Yugoslavia, a lot of innocents on all sides will suffer. Specifically targeting children, however, is quite another matter.

Hang in there, young kinsman.

Old May 17th, 2010 #11
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

Quote:
I guess we could wait till it turned 18.
By all means, wait until it has raped, murdered and stolen before stopping it.

Id feel worse about putting down a rabid puppy.

VNN: for entertainment purposes only.

Old May 17th, 2010 #12
August D.
Violent Heathen In Trainin

Quote:

The spawn can be dropped off in Africa to fend for itself, as is done with many unwanted animals.

Old May 17th, 2010 #13
Johnny James

Quote:
Good to see you posting, Johnny. Glad you haven't let NYC bum you out.

Anyway, collateral damage occurs in all wars. When North America becomes the next Yugoslavia, a lot of innocents on all sides will suffer. Specifically targeting children, however, is quite another matter.

Hang in there, young kinsman.
Thanks Eilert. I have bailed on NYC and now reside in Maine.

It's better, of course, though the niggers up here seem more arrogant; after all, they're surrounded by white wimmenz.

The character of the white girls here, sitting 15 feet away from me on the right in the library I'm in now, are of such irritating quality with their noxious American accents that I literally have to take a shit.

Old May 17th, 2010 #14
Eilert
Blood Snob

Maine may not be perfect, Johnny, but I'm sure it's better than New York. Besides, it could be worse - you could live in the Bay Area, as I do.

Don't forget that arrogant negroes only do what comes naturally to them. Dogs chase, cats run. And if the airheaded White girls up there are annoying, just remember that most of them are future mothers of White children.

Old May 17th, 2010 #15
Johnny James

Quote:
just remember that most of them are future mothers of White children.
Heh, I can imagine Uncle Adolf sitting here and reading that, looking around him at the rot, setting down his glasses, and saying: "not good enough."

Old May 17th, 2010 #16
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Agreed, but its not a child, its a beast.

Old May 17th, 2010 #17
white_phosphorous
Banned

The greatest (indirect) murder the je ever perpetrated upon us was feminism. By telling women they should work and be "equal," as if they were missing out on something, by getting women in the workforce, the White race is now producing 2x as many caskets as cradles. This is what's reallykilling us as a race. Suzy wants to be a lawyer or doctor, take some man's job (and the she has to marry a lawer or doctor of course herself, so the elites became een richer) and so suzy has at most 1.5 kids instead of the 3 or 4 she was having 80 yrs ago. Thanks, jews. Feminism is a mavelous thing.

Old May 17th, 2010 #18
Johnny James

What kind of world do we want?

Do we want a world where our white children are reached by the inevitable claws of JEWRY and their nigger degeneracy? Do we want a world where white girls are just used for their looks? Where white men are just sports watching degenerates? A world of sprawling strip malls and parking lots? A world of Britney Spears and greed? A world where an inevitable percentage of us is shacked up with niggers so they can get the laugh on the white man, the racial boogieman who in all ways is no better than him in all the facets of modern life, such as shopping, playing sportz, watching moviez? A world where every other word is "like", a world of sweatpants wearing slumped over jackasses with bad haircuts that only want to get laid and play video games? A world every bit like the one we have no but 10,000 times worse?

Or do we want a New Order?

The modern age is a perfect fit for the mixed race nigger or Jew. Not a white man or white woman.

She was attractive. This is beyond depressing. Makes me want to abandon all hope. I honestly can't even begin to imagine returning to a state of mind where I'll be able to get shit like this out of my head.

Last edited by Johnny James; May 17th, 2010 at 07:58 PM.

Old May 17th, 2010 #19
ray bateson
baппed

So many years of such stories every day, and the rounds of impotent hand-wringing every time, I wake again and nothing's changed, eventually it develops the feel of a bad cartoon rerun.

Old May 17th, 2010 #20
Fred
Commie Killer

Default This kind of thing wont' stop until the White stops it.

This story is really nothing new. The girl ruined her life and brought a monster into the world.

Why did this happen?
Well, The White man let Jews take over the social and moral agenda and pervert it. The girl in question was just doing what she thought the socially right thing to do was. Have kids with a Nigger. Common sense does not work with young girls.

We can whine, bitch, and moan until the cows come home it wont change a thing. More and more stories like this will become a reality.

Until White men have back bones and stick up for our people. Then smash the sickening Jewish created reality and the JEW himself. Nothing will change. It will just get worse.

Thread