VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 10th, 2007 #1
melcur
Banned

Default This is photo evidence as to why you should always shoot niggers more than once

Niggers have hard heads. A couple shots into the chest miught be a good idea when following up on a head shot.

Gunshot wound to the head: A 14- year-old boy presented with a small-caliber gunshot wound to the head that he said occurred when someone had broken into his house. He stated that he had lost consciousness momentarily. Closer examination revealed powder burns to the back of the head and further questioning revealed that the injury had been self-inflicted. (L.S.)

I'm looking for a photo of a dead nigger, preferably one that has been shot several times and is inside a home and/or building. If you have one please post here or PM me. I need it for a blog entry.

Interesting fact - The Google Jews are so sensitive about censoring anything factual that if you do a google image search for dead nigger, gunshot wounds, gang shooting, etc.... only photos of dead whites pop up. Fucking ridiculous.

Old December 10th, 2007 #2
cillian

Old December 10th, 2007 #3
Summer
WN Mother

I wonder if they left the bullet in his head?

Then he could at least brag to his fellow niggers that he is the only one of them with anything inside his head.

Old December 10th, 2007 #4
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadler View Post
A deserved fate for TBN.
That's a beautiful sight to behold. Wonderful. Very uplifting.

Old December 10th, 2007 #5
Subrosa
Banned

Why did you delete that inspiring pic?!

Old December 10th, 2007 #6
Vadler

Default Dead Nigger Photo

A solution to TNB.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dead nigger 4.jpg
Views:	624
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	4545  

Old December 10th, 2007 #7
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Quote:
Interesting fact - The Google Jews are so sensitive about censoring anything factual that if you do a google image search for dead nigger, gunshot wounds, gang shooting, etc.... only photos of dead whites pop up. Fucking ridiculous.
Yes ... trying to search Google is a joke. There are so many reasons to get away from Google, including their spying and tracking activities.

Old December 10th, 2007 #8
Vadler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
Why did you delete that inspiring pic?!
It's back....tried to make the pic larger. Yes it's very inspiring.

Old December 10th, 2007 #9
Subrosa
Banned

Thanks. I think I'll use that as my screen saver

Old December 10th, 2007 #10
melcur
Banned

Thanks Vadler, I used it here

http://pcapostate.wordpress.com/2007...without-mercy/

Old December 10th, 2007 #11
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Gunshot wound to the head: A 14- year-old boy presented with a small-caliber gunshot wound to the head that he said occurred when someone had broken into his house. He stated that he had lost consciousness momentarily. Closer examination revealed powder burns to the back of the head and further questioning revealed that the injury had been self-inflicted. (L.S.)

I'm looking for a photo of a dead nigger, preferably one that has been shot several times and is inside a home and/or building. If you have one please post here or PM me. I need it for a blog entry.

This is why the .357 and .45 calibers are preferred in close range combat and self defense. 9mm and .38 caliber not so much for my liking.

And for the record police academies teach their recruits, cops, that if a suspect enters the magic 21 foot perimeter then they are fair game for lethal force. That is if someone gets within 21 feet of you they have enough time to stab you before you can adequately respond with deadly force in the use of a firearm. Of course you can always attempt to evade by moving out of the way and at the same time drawing your firearm and defending yourself.

The key is to ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings. Or even "be your surroundings." I never get involved in the various and several conversations of people in a given area. Don't let those distract you. I'm looking around at all times like you see the secret service agents doing. 360 degrees. Not like a paranoid but just a guy who want's to know what's going on around me. I like to know who and what is around me at all times. Or at least I know the various races of those around me whether or not I know their identities.

Last edited by OTPTT; December 10th, 2007 at 03:41 PM.

Old December 10th, 2007 #12
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

TUPAC SHAKUR on da slab!

Old December 10th, 2007 #13
NS Cat

It seems that smaller weak bullets like .32 and lower have difficulty penetrating a nigger skull.

Jews from their lips

Tolerance=White Death

Old December 10th, 2007 #14
Magnus Danarson

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Niggers have hard heads. A couple shots into the chest miught be a good idea when following up on a head shot.

Is this really a fact? I just have a hard time believe their skulls can be that much more capable of stopping a bullet. Growing up there was a nigger in my school that was constantly getting concussions from hitting his head (like hitting his head on the grass where most others would just get up). Another one was constantly breaking bones - both were large gorillas.

I also had a friend who got shot in the head with a .380 and it didn't penetrate the skull (of course the bullet did not come out of a barrel so it was low velocity - the moron and a couple of his friends were squeezing the bullet in a vice in the basement )

Anyway, interesting subject...

Old December 10th, 2007 #15
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Does anyone recall who it was that posted a personal anecdote recently about their experience with "pulpwood" niggers! That was a freaking scream! I was in tears over that one!LOL!

Old December 10th, 2007 #16
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Let's hope that suicide is the next hot nigger fad, Krunk Krunk, Dead in a Trunk, He was full of Spunk until that brand new Funk; Suicide NEEEEEGAR!!!

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old December 10th, 2007 #17
Bill
Banned

re post #1;

My guess is a .22 short, possibly fired from one of those little derringers.

Old December 10th, 2007 #18
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus Danarson View Post
Is this really a fact? I just have a hard time believe their skulls can be that much more capable of stopping a bullet. Growing up there was a nigger in my school that was constantly getting concussions from hitting his head (like hitting his head on the grass where most others would just get up). Another one was constantly breaking bones - both were large gorillas.

I also had a friend who got shot in the head with a .380 and it didn't penetrate the skull (of course the bullet did not come out of a barrel so it was low velocity - the moron and a couple of his friends were squeezing the bullet in a vice in the basement )

Anyway, interesting subject...
The above photo is real - it appears to show the back end of what appears to be a .22 sticking into the apes head.

Whether or not a niggers skull is thicker and more likely to stop a buller, I don't know, but I see this as no reason not to shoot niggers several times anyway - we all know what happens in the movies when someone only shoots an evil demon once, it gets back up to perpetrate more trouble/problems.

Last edited by melcur; December 10th, 2007 at 03:16 PM.

Old December 10th, 2007 #19
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
re post #1;

My guess is a .22 short, possibly fired from one of those little derringers.
Yes, I think you're right

Old December 10th, 2007 #20
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Zeke View Post
Let's hope that suicide is the next hot nigger fad, Krunk Krunk, Dead in a Trunk, He was full of Spunk until that brand new Funk; Suicide NEEEEEGAR!!!
Cowboy Zeke, I think I stated the other day that there just isn't enough Rep for your posts - they are hilarious

Thread