Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Who will win in November?
Obama 48 61.54%
Romney 30 38.46%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 7th, 2012 #481
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Oh, I think the bourgeois are quite aware of what's going on, and have absolutely no intention whatsoever of fighting it.
Maybe that's true for the materially comfortable, but if the "outsourced" working class Whites react the same way, it's time for us all to fold up shop.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 7th, 2012 #482
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
I wish you had quoted when he said "your the idiot" but he was too quick on the edit.
Eh, I make too many typos myself these days, might get hauled up if I notice others'.

Old November 7th, 2012 #483
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Maybe that's true for the materially comfortable, but if the "outsourced" working class Whites react the same way, it's time for us all to fold up shop.
Yes. Golden Dawn shows that it's the working classes, the average man, where the solution must be found. Not the upper middle class. So it was with the NS too. You need some basic leadership from men of army/police background, and you need a big group of pissed off ass-kickers. Then you can protect people, lean on others, and just generally get shit done. Then it all kicks in. you get your women's auxiliary. You get your inspired young looking up to you. You get your super rich taking you into their calculations. Some of their women and men begin to give you money. The upper-middle-class, the bourgeois, spectates all the while.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 7th, 2012 at 12:38 AM.

Old November 7th, 2012 #484
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
Well, when Whites become an actual minority, 'the powers that be' will come to our aid, or at least pretend to, in order to play us against other ethnic groups. So Whites will get support from the mainstream establishment eventually, but only when it does no good whatsoever. It's how empires rule over nations. It's how the Jews plan on ruling future America and I have a feeling it will be successful. Whites will be so happy when the Jew finally reaches down and gives us a little pet. Then they will point us in rage at other racial groups (like they have with Muslims already) as they say it's their fault go attack them.
Not a chance in hell. Its their intention to get rid of us. Not directly, but by a multitude of indirect genocidal policies directed at us, and only us. Under Talmudic rule, our fate is extinction. This is for the whole ball of wax. Its either them or us.

Old November 7th, 2012 #485
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Yes. Golden Dawn shows that it's the working classes, the average man, where the solution must be found. Not the upper middle class. So it was with the NS too. You need some basic leadership from men of army/police background, and you need a big group of pissed off ass-kickers. Then you can protect people, lean on others, and just generally get shit done. Then it all kicks in. you get your women's auxiliary. You get your inspired young looking up to you. You get your super rich taking you into your calculations. Some of their women and men begin to give you money. The upper-middle-class, the bourgeois, spectates all the while.
It's time for serious, hard, explicitly racial politics in this pussy country. The limp-dick premature ejaculators have had their excruciatingly long day, and now it's time for White men.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 7th, 2012 #486
procopius

Quote:
You let me know when you see that first article in the controlled media sympathetic to us, you retarded jeboo fellator.
You'll probably be long dead by then fucktard. This like 20-30 years down the road.

It seems like you have something up your ass tonight, and when someone had an idea about a subject that wasn't yours you attack it.

If you can't see why Jews would want to racially balkanize America then play the different groups against each other, then you are dumber then you pretend to be. If the US has become desolate of wealth by then, then sure the Jews will pack up and go to China (or wherever) , but I am assuming that the political entity of the US will still exist in some way. Maybe it won't but that's a different story.

Old November 7th, 2012 #487
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
It's time for serious, hard, explicitly racial politics in this pussy country. The limp-dick premature ejaculators have had their excruciatingly long day, and now it's time for White men.
Yep.

Listening to these bottle blondes say "Latino community," you just shake your head at their obliviousness. How about white interests? How about white community? Why must whites reach out to muds? What did muds ever do for us? It's pretty clear what we did and do for them.

Old November 7th, 2012 #488
America First

There was the complete O.J. like circus trial with the supreme court of Florida over Twigs vote's and Gory's votes along with hanging chads, haa, haa, back in 2000.

Gory's daughter got to marry Jacob Shift's great grand son later, oy vat a cuntry..

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old November 7th, 2012 #489
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
you can't make a first-world nation out of third-world people.
Excellent point. As I said before I believe a serious economic collapse is only perhaps three years out. What will come out this who knows but it might be a chance for whites to build something out of it.

Old November 7th, 2012 #490
Alex Linder
Administrator

You watch Fox News, makes you wonder: do these people actually have personalities and not show them, or do they simply lack them? I lean to the latter. They have looks, but no style. They have facts but no wisdom. They have results but no insight.

There are no mental men among them. Mental men are able to sum up and explain the context in one verbal stroke, and none of these people can or will do that. Too polite, too controlled, too plastic. Too Correct.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 7th, 2012 at 12:49 AM.

Old November 7th, 2012 #491
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
It's time for serious, hard, explicitly racial politics in this pussy country.
It would be something these people have never seen in their lifetime. I remember the niggers pressed up against the police restraints at our rally in Knoxville. They've heard about 'racism' all their lives, but they have literally never heard a White man say what I was saying, it was a spectacle for gawkin', among other things.

It's really not that people are lemmings, although that's true, it's that they don't have any imagination. They truly cannot see anything other than what exists, and think it normal. They have no real beliefs, and they are generally weak willed. Anyone with an actual plan and strong voice who seems to know what is doing will collect at least 50% of them even if he's Jim Jones.

What WN need to do is not appeal to people, but lecture them. You can talk down to them, even - as long as you are manifestly not in it for money and putting yoru own body and life and reputation on the line.

Our politics is all-in politics, not the weak stuff Romney and the Republicans serve.

Old November 7th, 2012 #492
Moose

Quote:
You watch Fox News, makes you wonder: do these people actually have personalities and not show them, or do they simply lack them? I lean to the latter. They have looks, but no style. They have facts but no wisdom. They have results but no insight.

There are no men. Men are able to sum up and explain in one powerful stroke, and none of these people can or will do that. Too polite, too controlled, too plastic. Too Correct.
I was thinking the same. Bret Baier is completely lacking in manliness and character.

Old November 7th, 2012 #493
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. Not a super-secret unbound delegate in sight.

As I said in a recent post, the Republicans have elected their last POTUS.

Old November 7th, 2012 #494
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Yep.

Listening to these bottle blondes say "Latino community," you just shake your head at their obliviousness. How about white interests? How about white community? Why must whites reach out to muds? What did muds ever do for us? It's pretty clear what we did and do for them.
Yeah, every shitkike, every mudmonkey, every LGBTQRSTU variety of froot has a "community" - but straight Whites? These goddam blow-dry twats of both sexes don't dare "go there."

Old November 7th, 2012 #495
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
You'll probably be long dead by then fucktard. This like 20-30 years down the road.

It seems like you have something up your ass tonight, and when someone had an idea about a subject that wasn't yours you attack it.
Nope. It was just reading something exceptionally stupid. I will admit that just seeing your name lubed me up for that unpleasurable experience.

Quote:
If you can't see why Jews would want to racially balkanize America then play the different groups against each other, then you are dumber then you pretend to be. If the US has become desolate of wealth by then, then sure the Jews will pack up and go to China (or wherever) , but I am assuming that the political entity of the US will still exist in some way. Maybe it won't but that's a different story.
You truly are the King of Facepalmia.

Old November 7th, 2012 #496
Alex Linder
Administrator

"Thank you and god bless America," says Romney, concluding his concession speech. "You guys are the best!"

Fox News at precisely midnight.

Old November 7th, 2012 #497
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
I can only see a complete meltdown at this point. Perhaps a Bongo win will just hasten the inevitable. It will be curious to see what the markets do in the next few weeks.
Silver & PGMsNov 07, 2012 00:26 NY Time
Silver 32.20 +0.18
Platinum 1558.00 +7.00
Palladium 618.00 +2.00
Rhodium 1,175.00 0.00
Click on the metal names to
see the associated chartsNov 07, 2012 00:26 NY Time
Gold/XAU Ratio 9.53
Gold/Silver Ratio 53.54
Gold/Platinum Ratio 1.11
XAU 180.83 +3.06
HUI 476.84 +5.46
JSE Gold 2,377.05 0.00
GOX 203.25 +4.93
TSX Gold 328.88 +4.97
Charts...

IndicatorsIndex data delayed 30 min. DJIA 13,245.68 +133.24
NASDAQ 3,011.93 +12.27
NIKKEI 8,980.93 +5.78
RUSSELL 825.64 +6.10
NYSE 8,312.35 +72.09
TSX 12,361.20 +8.42
USD 80.36

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old November 7th, 2012 #498
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
"Thank you and god bless America," says Romney
Even though Rounder lost his wager, I think his line of reasoning had some merit, and if so, WNs aren't the only ones who've taken a slap in the face tonight. I'd like to think there are some Zionist Jews who are seriously disappointed with tonight's election results.

And a shitload of christards to pray for them.

Old November 7th, 2012 #499
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
"Thank you and god bless America," says Romney, concluding his concession speech. "You guys are the best!"

Fox News at precisely midnight.
Time to join Runt McCunt, Thomas Dewey, Wendell Wilkie & Al Smith in political history's Shitcan o' Oblivion. The Wet Head is Dead.

Old November 7th, 2012 #500
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Even though Rounder lost his wager, I think his line of reasoning had some merit, and if so, WNs aren't the only ones who've taken a slap in the face tonight. I'd like to think there are some Zionist Jews who are seriously disappointed with tonight's election results.
Romney and the Republicans did everything but guarantee an unprovoked military attack on Iran in the first 100 days.

Seriously tone-deaf as to how sick (bored, actually) America is of wars, and the Middle-East in general.

Thread