Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Who will win in November?
Obama 48 61.54%
Romney 30 38.46%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 10th, 2012 #701
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Rounder, I'm willing to have a friendly bet with you for $50.00 . Obama wins, Rounder sends VNN (Alex) the prize money. Romney wins, Bardamu sends VNN (Alex) the prize money.
Rounder, did you pay up? I was hoping you'd win. Actually, after the fact I'm happy Obongo won, as it starts the inevitable One Party State, just like the old Soviet Union, and I'd just soon it happened now than in 4 or 8 more years. It is funny listening to conservatives torture themselves over strategy to get the minority vote, as if they can possibly compete with Democratic Party government give-aways. Now it's a matter of riding the tiger until the whole system collapses into bankruptcy.

Old November 14th, 2012 #702
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
Rounder, did you pay up? I was hoping you'd win. Actually, after the fact I'm happy Obongo won, as it starts the inevitable One Party State, just like the old Soviet Union, and I'd just soon it happened now than in 4 or 8 more years. It is funny listening to conservatives torture themselves over strategy to get the minority vote, as if they can possibly compete with Democratic Party government give-aways. Now it's a matter of riding the tiger until the whole system collapses into bankruptcy.
Wrong...

Folks will be so fed up with Obama that a dog will be able to run on the Republican ticket in 2016 (against Hilary) and win; bank on it...

Old November 14th, 2012 #703
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
Wrong...

Folks will be so fed up with Obama that a dog will be able to run on the Republican ticket in 2016 (against Hilary) and win; bank on it...
Not necessarily.

The economy is on the upswing.

They are saying now that the U.S. could become the world's leading producer of oil in the next few years.

All the damage done by Hurricaine Sandy will generate jobs in the construction industry and building materials sales will skyrocket, as well as auto sales (for all the cars that got ruined by flooding)

Obama can't run again, but if he plays his cards right, and doesn't get in the way of increased domestic oil production, then the Democrats may come out smelling like roses.

Old November 14th, 2012 #704
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Not necessarily.

The economy is on the upswing.

They are saying now that the U.S. could become the world's leading producer of oil in the next few years.

All the damage done by Hurricaine Sandy will generate jobs in the construction industry and building materials sales will skyrocket, as well as auto sales (for all the cars that got ruined by flooding)

Obama can't run again, but if he plays his cards right, and doesn't get in the way of increased domestic oil production, then the Democrats may come out smelling like roses.
Upswing, downswing...I don't give a damn what your projections are, the American people -- as stupid as they are -- will be totally fed up with the black cocksucker by then.

Tell ya what: If you're still around VNN (and by your daily post count, I can't imagine otherwise ) four years from now, would you be willing to stake your membership on a Democratic presdential win in 2016? Personally, I could care one way or another -- I'm just saying that it's not going to happen.

Old November 14th, 2012 #705
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Upswing, downswing...I don't give a damn what your projections are, the American people -- as stupid as they are -- will be totally fed up with the black cocksucker by then.

Tell ya what: If you're still around VNN (and by your daily post count, I can't imagine otherwise ) four years from now, would you be willing to stake your membership on a Democratic presdential win in 2016? Personally, I could care one way or another -- I'm just saying that it's not going to happen.
Well, it's extremly doubtful that the Democrats will nominate another black as their candidate for president - they'll probably have Hillary lined up for that position.

As for the Republicans, if they couldn't get their man in the last two times, I really don't see how they stand a chance in 2016. America will be even less conservative then than they are now - a lot of the old geezers who voted for Romney will probably be dead by then.

I just don't see the Republicans offering anything that most people want - they won't kick out the immigrants, they won't build a wall on the border with Mexico, they won't make the rich pay more in taxes, they won't come down hard on businesses relocating jobs overseas, they won't come down hard on cheap imported goods, and they are fucking stingy when it comes to helping people out. They are the party of the super rich and half of the super rich are Jews like Sheldon Adelson.

Fuck the Republican party!

Old November 14th, 2012 #706
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Well, it's extremly doubtful that the Democrats will nominate another black as their candidate for president - they'll probably have Hillary lined up for that position.

As for the Republicans, if they couldn't get their man in the last two times, I really don't see how they stand a chance in 2016. America will be even less conservative then than they are now - a lot of the old geezers who voted for Romney will probably be dead by then.

I just don't see the Republicans offering anything that most people want - they won't kick out the immigrants, they won't build a wall on the border with Mexico, they won't make the rich pay more in taxes, they won't come down hard on businesses relocating jobs overseas, they won't come down hard on cheap imported goods, and they are fucking stingy when it comes to helping people out. They are the party of the super-rich and half of the super rich are Jews like Sheldon Adelkson.

Fuck the Republican party!
Yeah, me too: Fuck the Repblicans. But what the hell does that have to do with the intelligence of the American voter? Think!

One more time -- Two terms of a nigger prez will be more than enough to earn a Rep win in 2016; I'm not going to say it again...wanna bet on it?

Old November 14th, 2012 #707
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, me too: Fuck the Repblicans. But what the hell does that have to do with the intelligence of the American voter? Think!

One more time -- Two terms of a nigger prez will be more than enough to earn a Rep win in 2016; I'm not going to say it again...wanna bet on it?
Sure.

But Obama isn't a Democrat, he's a nigger.

That's all anyone will remember.

"Man, I'm glad to see that nigger gone." Not "Man I can't wait to vote Republican."

Old November 14th, 2012 #708
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Sure.

But Obama isn't a Democrat, he's a nigger.

That's all anyone will remember.

"Man, I'm glad to see that nigger gone." Not "Man I can't wait to vote Republican."
And...? the difference...?

the end result's the same, Sport: Dems lose in 2016; period.

Old November 14th, 2012 #709
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
And...? the difference...?

the end result's the same, Sport...
What will really be funny is if the Republican nominate Herman Cain to try to get the black vote, or some greasy spic to try to get the wetback vote.

It won't help them, the GOP is done.

Old November 14th, 2012 #710
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
What will really be funny is if the Republican nominate Herman Cain to try to get the black vote, or some greasy spic to try to get the wetback vote.

It won't help them, the GOP is done.
Moral of the story? We're fucked -- and it's about time. Maybe we'll wake up; but I seriously doubt it.

Old November 14th, 2012 #711
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Moral of the story? We're fucked -- and it's about time. Maybe we'll wake up...but I seriously doubt it.
It's just going to get worse and worse.

Have you noticed how many White grandparents you see these days with half-black grandchildren?

That is the future of America, man. Feel the love....

Old November 14th, 2012 #712
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
It's just going to get worse and worse.

Have you noticed how many White grandparents you see these days with half-black grandchildren?

That is the future of America, man. Feel the love....
I've got a female cousin, living in California, who married a black Army officer (West Point grad) years ago. Her father (and his son) are both retired bird colonels from the same school...Nice, huh?

Old November 14th, 2012 #713
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Wrong...

Who did you think was going to win this one?

Old November 14th, 2012 #714
Bardamu
Banned

Ann Coulter has summed it up well:

Quote:
In the last half-century, California’s non-Hispanic white population has been cut in half, from 80 percent to 40 percent. Meanwhile, the Hispanic population has exploded from less than 10 percent to nearly 40 percent — mostly poor Mexicans.

And with that change, California went from being the state that produced anti-tax initiatives, Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan to a state that is absolutely untouchable by Republicans (see Meg Whitman and Carly Fiorina) and just enacted the highest tax rate in any state.

The same has happened, or is happening, to other states, such as Colorado, New Mexico, Illinois and New York. If Texas ever flips, Republicans will never win another presidential election. The two major political parties will be the Nancy Pelosi Democratic Party and the Chuck Schumer Democratic Party.

Old November 15th, 2012 #715
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Ann Coulter has summed it up well:
Yeah, too bad she's about as neocon/pro-Israel as you can get...

duhhh....

She might as well be fucking Cal Thomas and/or George Will, for Christ's sake.

Old November 15th, 2012 #716
brutus

The next president will either be a woman or a jew. However, I tend to lean toward it being a woman.

I base this opinion by observing the jew`s cultivation in the American psyche via total media immersion and thus subconsciously imbedded authoritive imperative we coin the uberfrau.

The uberfrau, or superwoman, is the meticulously coiffed, fashionablyy chic, multitasking, unbelievably brilliant, fiercely single, irresistible sexual dynamo, martial arts expert who never misses a perfectly executed crotch kick or getting that last word over on the evil White man.

We have noticed this character construct has surpassed the supernigger in quantity or number of images per hour being perveyed via the jewish controlled media. And also the supernigger has been relegated to supporting roles for the uberfrau.

The time and money the jew devotes to this construct correlates directly to its future presidential pick.

Old November 15th, 2012 #717
America First

Default Vote ?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old November 15th, 2012 #718
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Hillary will be the front-runner, and she'll lose...

mark my words...

Old November 15th, 2012 #719
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, too bad she's about as neocon/pro-Israel as you can get...

duhhh....

She might as well be fucking Cal Thomas and/or George Will, for Christ's sake.

Yeah, she's a neo-con. Doesn't automatically make her summary wrong. The demographic shift and what it means for Republican votes doesn't have anything to do with Israel anyway. You never answered my question, what was your prediction for this election, Romney or Obama?

Old November 16th, 2012 #720
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
You never answered my question, what was your prediction for this election, Romney or Obama?
I said Obama...several times, as a matter of fact...

...Hillary will be the front-runner in 2016 -- and the bitch will lose; case closed.

Don't get toughass with me...

Thread