Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 30th, 2007 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Stupid Nigger Of The Day Award....

This young, gangsta aspiring nigger commits crime. Bear in mind that on the newscast they let us know that the nigger lived next door to the victim. We know they are violent and stupid but, still, when you see how stupid it can still be amazing:

17 YO Aspiring gangsta.....with the jewsmedia asking neighbors if the niglet should be tried as an adult. The victim, according to the Kwap interviewed, refused to give the piece of shit her money. I think that someone like Ted Kennedy or some other 'we are all equal' type should adopt these nigger criminals.

Quote:
An elderly woman is dead after a home invasion in Spartanburg and a 17-year-old is charged with the crime.

Officials say 81-year-old Margaret Goodwin Seay was stabbed multiple times during a home invasion at a home on Huxley Street. She was conscious after the stabbing and was able to call 911 around 10:30 Wednesday morning.

Officials say 17-year-old David Louis Garrett has been arrested and charged with murder.

Deputies served search warrants next door at the suspect's home and found several of Seay's belongings.

Deputies say Seay’s death is the 6th homicide the Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office has investigated this year.
http://www.wspa.com/midatlantic/spa/...5-30-0007.html

Old May 30th, 2007 #2
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

I say put him and Teddy in the Thunderdome.

Two men enter, one man leaves.

Well...a monkey and a porker enter, one of them leaves.

Old May 30th, 2007 #3
Joe_J.
Radio active

One of the neighbors interviewed was White, older woman. I am almost sure that the victim was White, as well. Not many niggers surnamed Seay. The few I have known with that name were White.

HEY, PAULA COHEN! TELL US HOW THIS WAS A NONCRIME?

Old May 30th, 2007 #4
Dave C.
Banned

Nigga be too lazy to travel and rob! Sheee-it!

Win-win situation here. An 81-year-old Negress stops collecting welfare, Medicaid, and social security.....and a young Nigger buck does life before he harms a real human being. Shit, I think I'll pop the cap on another Sam Adams.

Old May 30th, 2007 #5
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
One of the neighbors interviewed was White, older woman. I am almost sure that the victim was White, as well. Not many niggers surnamed Seay. The few I have known with that name were White.

HEY, PAULA COHEN! TELL US HOW THIS WAS A NONCRIME?
Disregard my previous comments until the race of the victim can be verified.

Old May 30th, 2007 #6
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C. View Post
Nigga be too lazy to travel and rob! Sheee-it!
That's what I mean about the stupidity of niggers. Too fucking lazy to rob someone a couple of blocks away.

Quote:
Win-win situation here. An 81-year-old Negress stops collecting welfare, Medicaid, and social security.....and a young Nigger buck does life before he harms a real human being. Shit, I think I'll pop the cap on another Sam Adams.
They haven't said the race of the victim. Footage on tv looked like one of the neighborhoods where niggers move in and everyone but food stamp widows move out. At least one White woman interviewed in the 'hood.

Old May 30th, 2007 #7
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Disregard my previous comments until the race of the victim can be verified.
These kinds of crimes are daily in the Greenville/Spartanburg, SC area, so I doubt if they will ID the victim. Most of the time it is just robbery.

Last week, I heard a report of the kwaps searching for a Constable (a weird, semi official kwap status in SC) who was shot by a nigger. Nigger last seen dragging the kwap into the bushes. Not sure if they found said nigger yet. South Carolina is full of niggers and can be dangerous territory. I figured the evangelical 'takeover' of the state might get some 'fear ob de lawd' into those niggers but it hasn't worked.

On a personal note, I drove down to Santee Cooper to go fishing and had to pass through Saint Matthews, a small town. I didn't see a single White person in the whole town. SC is a shithole due to large numbers of niggers.

Old May 30th, 2007 #8
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post

That's definitely one of the dumbest looking niggers I've ever seen!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old May 30th, 2007 #9
Dave C.
Banned

Yeah, South Carolina a cesspool of filthy Niggers. That is why the Whites of South Carolina are so radicalized.

Damn near the top in hate groups according to JewSpunk(aka SPLC). There are areas in South Carolina where whites are so independent that local law enforcement won't even fuck with them.

Old May 30th, 2007 #10
MASHER
OnThePathToTrustMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
That's definitely one of the dumbest looking niggers I've ever seen!

-Jim

As opposed to a Smart looking nigger?! You can tell how low a niggers IQ is from how dumb their expession is...

IQ-27

IQ-24

IQ-35

IQ-21

IQ-11

IQ-9

MASHER

Old May 30th, 2007 #11
MASHER
OnThePathToTrustMe

How dare I forget this...

IQ-Too Low to Determine. "Error"

MASHER

Old May 30th, 2007 #12
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASHER View Post
As opposed to a Smart looking nigger?! You can tell how low a niggers IQ is from how dumb their expession is...

LOL! You forgot a couple!

-Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; May 30th, 2007 at 10:24 PM.

Old May 30th, 2007 #13
MASHER
OnThePathToTrustMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
LOL! You forgot a couple!

-Jim

Ok, how about this...

AHHHHH!

MASHER

Old May 30th, 2007 #14
Dave C.
Banned

HaHa! Niggers always seem to have those "sleepy eyes"!!! At my workplace, when we have a meeting, as soon as a Nigger's ass touches a chair that motherfucker is falling asleep!

Old May 30th, 2007 #15
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
HaHa! Niggers always seem to have those "sleepy eyes"!!! At my workplace, when we have a meeting, as soon as a Nigger's ass touches a chair that motherfucker is falling asleep!

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; May 30th, 2007 at 10:51 PM.

Old May 30th, 2007 #16
USNN88
ANSWP

dont forget this nigger that walked for double murder cause he could play ball

Old May 30th, 2007 #17
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNN88 View Post

Spelling With OJ

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old May 31st, 2007 #18
melcur
Banned

Default original nigger

It is truly amazing how a nigger can manifest the appearance of insolence, ignorance and arrogance simultaneously...

Old May 31st, 2007 #19
Ironguard1940

Default The more niggers there are the more racist Whites are

States with large nigger or other nonwhite populations tend to have more racist Whites. SC is one such example. MS and AL come to mind as well. It isn't limited to niggers though. The illegal spic population in AZ is out of control and the Whites are fed up about it. The left is touting AZ as the current 'most racist state' due to that state's passage of several anti-spic laws by referendum. States that do not have large nonwhite populations always preach to us about 'diversity' and past racism. Until of course their state gets flooded with mud. Then they sing a different tune. Remember Lewiston, Maine?

Old May 31st, 2007 #20
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
States with large nigger or other nonwhite populations tend to have more racist Whites. SC is one such example. MS and AL come to mind as well. It isn't limited to niggers though. The illegal spic population in AZ is out of control and the Whites are fed up about it. The left is touting AZ as the current 'most racist state' due to that state's passage of several anti-spic laws by referendum. States that do not have large nonwhite populations always preach to us about 'diversity' and past racism. Until of course their state gets flooded with mud. Then they sing a different tune. Remember Lewiston, Maine?
Noone could say it better than you have. The Whites that preach the ADL religion to the rest of their race simply don't have a nonWhite problem.

George Lincoln Rockwell was interviewed on Canadian television. When the interviewer gave him shit about niggers, he said, "Let's move the niggers to Canada, then you'll have a nigger problem."

I think FS88 has that interview on his site. Well worth it. Even better is the radio interview with GLR.

Don't leave out North Carolina. Mexicans everywhere. Problem with most of the South, though, is the follow authority mentality drummed into everyone since reconstruction. White men need to break the shackles of Victorian manners and kill some niggers, plain and simple. Ooops, I don't think JL would like that very much.

Thread