VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 23rd, 2012 #1
Craig Cobb
Banned

Woodpecker Shauna Shipman-Black Dollar Tree Manager Damages Eye Of White Extreme Couponer Who Gives Food To Others

Bob Sassar, CEO: Ph: 757-321-5000 Fax: 757-855-5555

Will Dollar Tree's business suffer when/if they fail to fire this highly valued negress?

Last edited by Craig Cobb; November 23rd, 2012 at 07:09 PM.

Old November 23rd, 2012 #2
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
Bob Sassar, CEO: Ph: 757-321-5000 Fax: 757-855-5555

Will Dollar Tree's business suffer when/if they fail to fire this highly valued negress?

Store manager beats up customer - YouTube
Dollar Tree honors coupons? I thought everything they sold was a dollar or under...

Old November 23rd, 2012 #3
John from Canada
Banned

Niggers are easily frustrated, and when they encounter a problem, are quick to become agitated and violent.

Old November 24th, 2012 #4
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post
Niggers are easily frustrated, and when they encounter a problem, are quick to become agitated and violent.
Certainly a truism, even on Thanksgiving Day. The coupon lady was lucky the manager didn't pull out the boxcutter in her pocket that the police found on her.

Looks like the comments section hasn't been censored, yet.

Last edited by zoomcopter; November 24th, 2012 at 01:15 PM.

Old November 24th, 2012 #5
MikeQuigley
Banned

They all have that hair trigger waiting to go off.

Old November 24th, 2012 #6
Angel Ramsey
Banned

I'd have kicked her teeth right down her fucking throat. But that's just me.

Old November 24th, 2012 #7
Joe_Smith

I've worked in retail and can tell you these coupon cutters are obnoxious. Trying to save money for your family is admirable, but some people don't want to hear about a store's policy and won't take no for an answer. What is worse is that they take out their frustration with whatever the store policy is on the common employees, many times the people doing this are black or Jewish but spinster types of single/neurotic American white women can do it too. Coupons are just another aspect of Jew capital to get you to buy garbage you wouldn't even fathom of needing , without them.

Not that I'm siding with the negress, but I'm not exactly sympathizing with the hoarding fat retard that got beat up. Anyone who puts that much effort into haggling over packets of ketchup is a Jew of race or soul.

Old November 24th, 2012 #8
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
I'd have kicked her teeth right down her fucking throat. But that's just me.
It's not that most women are not capable of defending themselves, it's that they do not have the violent instinct, the reaction of lashing out when attacked.

That's one of the differences between (most) women, and men.

Oh gosh, who am I kidding? Most men won't raise a hand to defend themselves these days ...

I am pretty sure that's down to upbringing, and a woman who is raised with the right attitude and given the right tools is pretty capable of defending herself.

Old November 24th, 2012 #9
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
It's not that most women are not capable of defending themselves, it's that they do not have the violent instinct, the reaction of lashing out when attacked.

That's one of the differences between (most) women, and men.

Oh gosh, who am I kidding? Most men won't raise a hand to defend themselves these days ...

I am pretty sure that's down to upbringing, and a woman who is raised with the right attitude and given the right tools is pretty capable of defending herself.
Oh, I was born with the violent instinct. Believe that.

My 230lb son has had my hand around his throat, he would never dare raise a hand.

But then again, he loves his mama.

Old November 24th, 2012 #10
M.N. Dalvez

I don't doubt it even for a microsecond, Angel.

Quote:
My 230lb son has had my hand around his throat, he would never dare raise a hand.
My mum broke her hand on my hard head once. After that, she used a wooden spoon.

And your son wouldn't raise a hand - because he's your son. Speaking from a son's perspective here, I'd rather die before any harm came to my dear old mother.

Old November 24th, 2012 #11
Max_
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post
It would be interesting to know exactly how it works. Does the frontal lobe become increasingly overwhelmed and the brain sorta asks the limbic system to lend a hand?

Old November 24th, 2012 #12
The Bobster
Banned

Old November 24th, 2012 #13
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
Where's "Muh Dik"?

Tags
extreme couponer, jennifer hill, shauna shipman

Thread