Old June 23rd, 2008 #41
Scott Clarke

Q) Why do niggers stink?

A) So the blind can hate them too!

Old June 24th, 2008 #42
Hammer & Sickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
What the FUCK would you know about intelligence, you idiotic niggerloving communist jew fuck? Oh, has the IQ of your "brothaz" reached double digits yet?

I think you're post should of read "communist's are SO stupid" not "IS stupid", i really dont have to say more than that

Old June 27th, 2008 #43
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Default Retard English 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer & Sickle View Post
I think you're post should of read "communist's are SO stupid" not "IS stupid", i really dont have to say more than that
And yours should have said your instead of "you're", which is a contraction for you are.

Also replace "should of read" with should have read.

Retard.

Old July 20th, 2008 #44
Holly Emerald

One thing we're known for is being hygienic and tidy it is whites I know that don't shower daily.

Old July 20th, 2008 #45
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Emerald View Post
One thing we're known for is being hygienic and tidy
MmmYep.

Old July 20th, 2008 #46
Holly Emerald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
MmmYep.
I lived with a guy who was white and who went 13 days without showering.

Old July 20th, 2008 #47
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Not White, a dirty hippie.
Not the same thing!T.Wgr.B.

Old July 20th, 2008 #48
Holly Emerald

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Not White, a dirty hippie.
Not the same thing!T.Wgr.B.
No actually he comes from a family who'd be suited on this site they hate non whites.

But out of curiosity why are hippies not white?

Old September 26th, 2009 #49
Scooter

niggers stink because the goddamn niggers dont like to bathe and they are always sweatin like goddamn apes

Old September 26th, 2009 #50
DeShawn S. Williams

so i gotta comment that this kinda post represents my main thoughts about yall here at vnn. you gotta realize that you diminish your arguments and you seriousness as a group when you get all silly season on us and needlessly racist like this. i hae stated that i think you got some very valid points when it comes to black and minority crime. and you have opened my eyes to things like the jewish role in slave trade and isreal and stuff. crime and violence IS a problem in the black community no doubt there. but you go ahead and shot yourself in the foot with postings like these. if you want more support you gotta be less confrontationale you know? and listen i never head of any science behind certain groups of people smelling more than others. but i can tell you that having grown up in a poorer area that sometimes your water bill is so high you cant afford to be taking those 15 minute showers every day. this is true to poor black AND poor whites. just saying.

PEACE

Old September 27th, 2009 #51
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshawn williams View Post
so i gotta comment that this kinda post represents my main thoughts about yall here at vnn. you gotta realize that you diminish your arguments and you seriousness as a group when you get all silly season on us and needlessly racist like this. i hae stated that i think you got some very valid points when it comes to black and minority crime. and you have opened my eyes to things like the jewish role in slave trade and isreal and stuff. crime and violence IS a problem in the black community no doubt there. but you go ahead and shot yourself in the foot with postings like these. if you want more support you gotta be less confrontationale you know? and listen i never head of any science behind certain groups of people smelling more than others. but i can tell you that having grown up in a poorer area that sometimes your water bill is so high you cant afford to be taking those 15 minute showers every day. this is true to poor black AND poor whites. just saying.

PEACE
Calm down Obama. Even I consider people like the OP to be rather silly.

Old October 24th, 2010 #52
U-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlonPipen View Post
Maybe its your brain defect that makes you think we stink
I work with blacks every day, and trust me you stink. You can't fix it, hide it, or deny it. It is the smell of a prehistoric race... NOT YET HUMAN!!!
I know you will not be able to grasp this, having an average IQ of 85 for a US imported (Borderline retardation), or an average IQ of 70 for an African black (Retarded). You are not dumb, you are just not yet there. Don,t force evolution, give it another million years or so. But then again...we will also evolve. SORRY you will never get there

Old October 26th, 2010 #53
Aiyetoro
Ọma Agbọọ

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-man View Post
I work with blacks every day, and trust me you stink. You can't fix it, hide it, or deny it. It is the smell of a prehistoric race... NOT YET HUMAN!!!
I know you will not be able to grasp this, having an average IQ of 85 for a US imported (Borderline retardation), or an average IQ of 70 for an African black (Retarded). You are not dumb, you are just not yet there. Don,t force evolution, give it another million years or so. But then again...we will also evolve. SORRY you will never get there
"Attention niggers, why do you stink?" I didn't notice this question here before. hehe. Loaded question much? While I cannot speak for over 1,000,000,000 "niggers" in the world, I know for sure that I took a bath, so I do not stink as the question claims. If you don't believe me, you can sniff me. As for the guy I am replying to, let me get this straight; a user here stinks because you supposedly smelt a co-worker, or a few co-workers, that stank? Your logic is quite interesting for someone that I would assume to be "well-evolved." Apparently, merely because you smelt a foul odour on a Black person, or a few Black people at your job does not mean that the other Blacks in the world smell the same. I take it, by that logic, White people must always smell like this "prehistoric race" mixed with a hint of rotten booty because, within the outskirts of my neighbourhood, that contains a few Whites that are stereotypical "rednecks," many of them are dirty and possess an unforgettable, stank odour. Thus, by that logic, trust me, "you stink," assuming that you're White. Am I right or wrong? As for the Blacks and the IQ, I fail to see why such a claim would be "hard to grasp" as you claim, sweetheart. The race and IQ subject that is often parroted around these boards is not even representative of the entire Black populations in Africa or America amongst the Blacks. IQ has also been proven to increase through learning skills. Thus, even if such a low IQ was wide-reaching in Black circles, we could increase our collective IQ anyway through extensive education. As for the "evolution" of the Black race that you speak of, I honestly am not sure what you are getting at, dear. We are already fully evolved as a people, yet, if you are referring to civil evolution, much of Africa is developing in that regard. However, firstly, please note that Africa is a continent with many nations. While I cannot speak for what the other nations are doing at the moment, I know for sure that the economy of Nigeria is growing and many development plans are on the works. More information on the matter would be found here. That should be enough evidence to show that this vague "evolution" you speak of is occurring amongst Blacks.

Old November 6th, 2010 #54
Sam Savage

Location: If you don't know where I am, how do you expect me to know where I am!
Default Nuff said!

Niggers stink because they are niggers! Nuff said!

Old November 6th, 2010 #55
Armstrong
Banned

In the military we had some that REFUSED to bathe, and the whole ship stunk because of them. We finally got to the point some of us would physically take them into the shower and wash them, so we wouldn't be wretching all day from their stench. It was far past the regular black smell, this was really bad stuff.

Then some of the 'newly clean' negroes went whining up the chain of command. Nothing happened to us, but they started taking regular showers.

For those economically and water depressed, one can turn the shower water on, get wet, turn the water off, soap up, then turn the water back on and rinse.

Old November 6th, 2010 #56
Aiyetoro
Ọma Agbọọ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Armstrong View Post
In the military we had some that REFUSED to bathe, and the whole ship stunk because of them. We finally got to the point some of us would physically take them into the shower and wash them, so we wouldn't be wretching all day from their stench. It was far past the regular black smell, this was really bad stuff.

Then some of the 'newly clean' negroes went whining up the chain of command. Nothing happened to us, but they started taking regular showers.

For those economically and water depressed, one can turn the shower water on, get wet, turn the water off, soap up, then turn the water back on and rinse.
Yet, apparently, the Blacks you are talking about in the military does not prove that "niggers" supposedly stink. Anyone can stink up the barracks in the military if they refuse to bath within them regardless of their race.

Old November 16th, 2010 #57
J. Incendiary
Prof. Incendiary to u kids

Even though we know this is just more wishful thinking, I've got a true story. Rarely have I smelled a young black male or female who has had body odor, but I have had a handful of realllllly bad experiences with young white males. I used to work in a well paid government building where after school about 20 young white kids would start to come in, and every single day these kids had the worst odor!!!. It was so bad, some of us complained to the manager about it. This happened over 2 years ago but the odor was so bad I can still remember it like it was today. It was like a combination of ass and feet. We never had this problem until these high school kids would come in after 2 or 3 o'clock during a certain time of the year. They didn't work in the office all year long just during the summer, and it was always the worse experience we had to go through. This is the same office where black people worked also and they smelled fine. I hardly ever see or smell a dirty black person unless they're a crackhead or something, and I live in an area where I don't bump into too many of those.

The other time was when I used to go to the cafeteria at my college, and this 19 or 20 something year old white emo looking kid who wore all black used to come into the cafeteria by himself all the time and sit down alone for hours. You would leave to go to class come back and he'd still be there. OMG this guys odor was so horrific I actually said something to him about it. I couldn't stand it. I told him not to sit near me anymore (not like it mattered where he sat, he lit up the whole room). He would come in everyday with the same clothes and same disgusting stench. He didn't wash his hair either, you could tell. This was about 5 years ago and I'll never forget that smell. He smelled like coca cola and a dead carcass. It was stronnnggg, made your gag reflexes kick in. He was obviously a loner like most of those kind of kids are (u all know what I'm talking about, yr probably raising a couple kids just like that) ... but anyway... he didn't have a choice as bad as he smelled. I've never smelled anything like that before in my life until then. He made a sweaty arab smell pretty.

We all know the OP is trying to be funny but these are actual true stories with living people. I do remember a bad smelling fat black woman once, but most of the bad smelling people you run into are foreigners and white males. Especially low income white males. Like a 30 year old white male with no car, crappy job or no job at all. Nine times out of ten his self esteem is so low his body odor matches. Black Americans and white females probably smell the prettiest. Think about it, if they didn't black guys would'nt get nearly as much ass as they do. Maybe that's why white girls are fleeing white males like they're the plague and running to them instead. Shrug... could be. No, it's definitely more than that, right. These are just facts. Carry on with the comedy

Old November 17th, 2010 #58
J. Incendiary
Prof. Incendiary to u kids

Wink

All you gotta do is google top ten smelly celebrities or celebrities who stink and you get a list full of white actors.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Brad Pitt's reallllly famous for his shitty smell.. he's #1 on all the lists
Robert Patterson the dude in that movie Twilight ... ppl say he smells so bad they don't want to get anywhere near him (I know what that's like.. he probably smells just like that kid in the cafeteria.. blahh!)
Russell Crowe
Matthew McConaughy
Courtney Cox
Cameron Diaz
Jennifer Aniston says Matt Damon has the worst breath
There's a lot more...

Google em... you'll see. Just the facts ppl. What I'm all about. That and reality, the real world... a place where you all probably never been. I know. I'm bursting you alls bubble, right (shrug)

Old February 14th, 2011 #59
ismellgood

Default brad pitt is a pos

he probably smells like his nigger kids

Old March 5th, 2012 #60
Buck Thenar

This smell is known as "Nigger Amp Stench". This term was coined in 1976 by individuals in the USAF who had to share a barracks with them. It is the chemical reaction between their general musky funk and the nigger specific hair and body care products with which they liberally douse themselves. You think they are bad in a closed room?...try getting into a closed car with 4 of them for a short ride back to the barracks...I didn't know I could hold my breath that long.

Today, all of these years later it still exists. I did a service call for a black woman today and had a small headache starting. By the time I was able to get out of there the Amp Stench had sent me into a full blown migraine.

Thread