Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2007 #61
Subrosa
Banned

Anyone that thinks they are going to escape niggers by moving down south are out of their mind. Most southern states are 30-40% black, and with the mexishits flooding in, whites will be majority minority in no time.

Old February 21st, 2007 #62
Guard Dog 88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
Attack the women but keep your mouth shut when the big boys are around, huh puppy?
You're right; as long as shrimps like you are around, I'll keep flapping my mouth, so I'll keep a look out for the big boys if any turn up.

Old February 23rd, 2007 #63
Joe_J.
Radio active

Note Cadillac, LOL.
http://www.urbandecay.ca/Files/Conte...Decay/d122.jpg

Nigger infested areas all over the US are photoed here:
http://www.urbandecay.ca/MAP.htm

Quote:
SubRosa:Anyone that thinks they are going to escape niggers by moving down south are out of their mind. Most southern states are 30-40% black, and with the mexishits flooding in, whites will be majority minority in no time.
You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Charlotte, NC? Columbia, SC? Yeah, you would be right. The town I live in here in NC is around 10% nigger at most. ALL of the niggers live in one small area of town. Section 8 and regular nigger town are all together. Niggers like cities no matter up North or down South. That is where they cluster.

Mexishits are flooding in everywhere, even places like Kentucky and West Virginia where you wouldn't think a mexican would be. They will make up the next civil war in the country. There are gobs of mexicans in the area I am in because of farmers. There are plenty of small town areas all over the US where Whites can go and not have to be around anyone but other Whites.

Old March 5th, 2007 #64
White Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Actually, I think that ZOGs stats show that almost 3/4s or more of those charged with hate crimes are niggers.
Yet the media purposely conceals that fact and gives the impression that the real threat is white on black hate crime. They do this by obsessing over the small number of heinous white on black hate crimes, and ignoring the 10's of thousands of heinous nigger on white hate crimes.

When we do get power and/or decide to strike against our enemies, the media whores complicit in our peoples destruction must be mercilessly destroyed.

Old October 14th, 2011 #65
Tracey Smith

Default Dumb racist bastards

I think that it is AMAZING that you redneck cousin, sister, brother fucking idiots have the adaucity to say something about these "niggers" you speak of. You pale fuckers try your fucking hardset to do EVERYTHING african americans do! You go out and get as tanned as you possibly can, You try to get your little ass lips as big as you can and now your shapless ass women are going to get their asses bigger, WHO THE FUCK are you posers trying to fool? You want to be us so bad it is CRAZY. Our ancestors came for the very bottom and most of us are doing 100% better then you trailor park trash assholes! You claim Detroit is so bad but all of you white trash junkies come straight to Detroit to get drugs you fucking low life devils!!!!!! I hope you all know that there is a special spot reserved in hell just for dumb assholes like you mindless ass crackers and anyone who agress with this non sense, by the way these "niggers" you speak of don't kill their own kids, mothers, fathers, wives or husbands! That's the sick twisted shit you demons do! And if you want to speak on facts you should know that you pale ass rednecks get more government assistance then african americans so how about you stay the fuck off of a blog and go get a fucking job so I can stop taking care of your inbreed family FUCK you and all of your inbreed children

Old May 10th, 2014 #66
Nicole Wik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Back when I was 18, in 1974, there was a young white girl from Windsor [where I lived at the time] coming home from a club in Southfield. Her car broke down on the Lodge Freeway at, I believe it was Elizabeth St. This was when Detroit was having financial difficulties & temp. suspended freeway patrol.

Anyhow, this guy stopped to give her help, then minutes later a car load of young Niggarows pulled up, & kidnapped the girl at gunpoint. They then gang raped her for the next day & a half, / 2 days, something like that, then let her go. They were later caught, but due to their age, not much happened.

Little has changed in the 33 years since then, that's for sure. The Michigan State gov. forced the State Police to start patrolling the Detroit sections of the freeway after the 1974 incident, I forget how long that lasted, it's been a while.
I recall the incident, and the victim's subsequent account of it. She was just 19 years old at the time. There were 5 niggers, and they raped her all night. She said the worst part of it was the others standing around watching.

Old May 10th, 2014 #67
Nicole Wik

Default In response to Joe

Joe, there are perfectly good, upscale communities that are overwhelmingly white 20 miles north of Detroit. I live in one, and I'm neither a wigger nor a fool. The police in this area take a long, hard look at niggers in the area.

Old May 11th, 2014 #68
Nick Collings

I always wondered where the Redwings fans in Joe Louis came from.

Old December 20th, 2014 #69
Shaynaynay_Jackson

Nothing new to see here. Just a little dose of your typical

Thread