Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 16th, 2007 #1
Baldy
Racial Rage

Default Nigger Daryle Jenkins Hires Hitman To Murder Hal!

Quote:
....our response will be a most unpleasant one. Thing is, we are going to need your help. We need you to donate whatever you can to our legal offense fund.

For once this is not to defend ourselves against BS charges....This time it is direct action, and it will produce results...
http://www.onepeoplesproject.com/

You gotta read the whole article to get their meaning. They are begging for money to fund a hit against Hal.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Cook View Post
God made me a Jew when I decided to follow Jesus Christ. Read it for yourself. It's in the Bible. All Christians are Jews.

Old August 16th, 2007 #2
Darren
Banned

Take a screenshot and send it to the authorities. I'm pretty sure thats illegal!

Old August 16th, 2007 #3
Baldy
Racial Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
Take a screenshot and send it to the authorities. I'm pretty sure thats illegal!
The authorities would love to see us all dead. I bet Nigger Daryle is really an operative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Cook View Post
God made me a Jew when I decided to follow Jesus Christ. Read it for yourself. It's in the Bible. All Christians are Jews.

Old August 16th, 2007 #4
Zenos

They're planning a civil suit against Hal not a hit.

http://onepeoplesproject.com/index.p...=1217&Itemid=2

Quote:
Just because the police fail to do anything about Turner, does not mean the people do not have options. There is one - a civil suit. Turner violated our right to assemble and he did cause alarm to the point that he disrupted our event. That is actionable according to every lawyer we have spoken to. This is the direction we feel we need to go in, not for our sake, but for the sake of anyone who ever feels that they are being held hostage by this fascist element that our leaders either do not want to do anything about, or in many respects are a part of. Our problem is that we are hampered by a lack of funds to mount an appropriate legal fight. This is why we are asking for your help.

We need to build a legal offense fund to make Hal Turner answer for his little stunt and stifle him to the point where he will think twice before he does this to anyone again. The lawyers we have spoken to have said that to take this case we need $5000.00. What's more, the longer we wait the harder it will be to go after Turner. If you can help with any amount that you can, we would greatly appreciate it. You may send us your donation via paypal or by snail mail. If you wish to make a tax deductible donation, make your check or money order out to the Brecht Forum and put "One People's Project" in the memo line. Send all mailed donations to:

Old August 16th, 2007 #5
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Whatever it is, I'm sure Hal's not worried about it: his skinheads can just plant some dynamite somewhere and cause an earthquake that will take Darryl out.

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Old August 16th, 2007 #6
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor;
Whatever it is, I'm sure Hal's not worried about it: his skinheads can just plant some dynamite somewhere and cause an earthquake that will take Darryl out.
Actually looking at the size of Darryl these days you wouldn't need dynamite, you just have to trick him into sitting down and you'd have an earthquake.

I mean I'm not saying the guys fat or anything, but when people were asking for his address and they got locations in three different states it wasn't because he was moving around a lot, he's just big enough to cover three different zip codes with his belly alone.

Thread