VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 18th, 2014 #121
PrairieSister

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSikorski View Post
The thought just crossed my mind: What if she was killed by a White person, spic or chink who wanted to off her nigger-lovin' ass out of jealousy or shear hatred by mimicking the nigger M.O. we have come to know so well?
If a White person murdered Jessica Chambers, the SPLC charlatans will be orgasmic.

Old December 19th, 2014 #122
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrairieSister View Post
I don't recall ever reading what degree of burns she received. The cause of death was "thermal injury." She received burns to more than 98 percent of her body...
98% is way over what's fatal.

Old December 19th, 2014 #123
M. Delataire

Has anyone seen a report which states how long it took the first responders to arrive after being notified of the burning car?

Old December 19th, 2014 #124
theorder88

I thought I read 10 minutes but don't quote me on that

Old December 19th, 2014 #125
PrairieSister

From The Conservative Treehouse:

Quote:
Another Burning Body Found In Memphis Region – Pick-Up Truck 80 Miles From Site Of Jessica Chambers’ Death….

Posted on December 19, 2014 by sundance

DeAndre Joshua (Ferguson, Missouri), Jessica Chambers (Courtland, Mississippi) now another in North Memphis area of Millington, TN. Pattern?
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...hambers-death/

Old December 20th, 2014 #126
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The pattern is it's niggers. Burning the body in the car is one of their hallmarks. It's been showcased on The First 48 many times.

Old January 3rd, 2015 #127
PrairieSister

Jessica Chambers was a race mixer who associated with black gangbangers. But some cops allegedly believe she was burned alive by guess who? Yep...Evil Whitey.

According to Got News, federal and state cops are eyeing White supremacists and/or White bikers as the culprits.

Quote:
“My sources inside state and federal law enforcement feel the Panola County Sheriff’s office is suffering from incompetence, fear, and possibly corruption. The investigation is incorrectly focusing on the Black gang community, when it should be focusing on White Supremacist and/or Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs with white power leanings,” says Cardillo.
http://gotnews.com/breaking-atf-agen...ambers-murder/

Quote:
Got News, a blog, is notoriously unreliable but has published correct information ahead of others several times, including the case of the first nurse to contract Ebola in the United States.

The credibility in this case is bolstered by John Cardillo, who coauthored the piece. Cardillo is a former NYPD officer who contributes to The Blaze.
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1175...ble-for-death/

Old January 3rd, 2015 #128
Dan Hadaway

But the only people who said it was the black gangs was Anonymous. I never heard the police say it was black gangs. Of course, I haven't read every last article on this case.

Old January 3rd, 2015 #129
Anthony Lynch
Banned

This case is purportedly being worked by the FBI ATF and Federal Marshals. Despite this seemingly resourceful cast of forensic and detective manpower we're expected to believe that over a month there's no arrests, no "persons of interest", nothing? It makes me wonder if these federal agents are trying to solve this murder or attempting to manage a cover up of a particularly egregious racial crime. Perhaps the Feds are worried what the effects would be in the current social climate if white America were forced to deal with the fact of a white girl raped and set on fire by a pack of dark ferguson protesters.

Old January 4th, 2015 #130
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Her father didn't like her mudsharking so she ran away to her saintly black saviors houses all through high school, eh? Barf. This story makes me sicker and sicker every time I read about it.

Old January 4th, 2015 #131
GREG IN SPOKANE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
Her father didn't like her mudsharking so she ran away to her saintly black saviors houses all through high school, eh? Barf. This story makes me sicker and sicker every time I read about it.
And yet there is still people on stormfront attempting to defend this piece of shit.

Old January 4th, 2015 #132
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
And this is the problem with young women; defiant and snide, always looking to cause trouble all in the pursuit of drama and excitement. The calling card phrase of any teenage girl is 'I'm bored'.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old January 4th, 2015 #133
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Defiant???

Alex Linder: "Want to rebel White teen? Become a White Nationalist."

Old January 5th, 2015 #134
Nate Richards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Owens View Post
She deserved this kind of death? Really?

You fucking people have LOST IT.
Yeah actually she did deserve it. She tormented herself, her family, her pet niggers, and now all the rest of us having to picture niggers raping her and then burning all her skin off. She's a suicide. A spectacular mudshark and we all get to pay. She could have had real children with a real man but she wanted dad to hurt instead. She made everybody hurt. I'm glad she's dead. If she was a relative of mine I'd give her petz all the matchbooks the gas station could hand out.

I don't know all the finer details yet, but the more I look into this the more I hope her mom gets burned too.

Quote:
Defiant???
yeah, she may have defied family, but she felt she was conforming to a stonger/hipper/more popular group. She wasn't defiant, she capitulated. There was no real rebel in this one.

Last edited by Nate Richards; January 5th, 2015 at 02:50 PM.

Old January 5th, 2015 #135
Gifu
Banned

Aaaaaand Nate right there is further proof of most people on these websites being blowhard murder fantasists with erectile dysfunction.

Old January 5th, 2015 #136
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gifu View Post
Aaaaaand Nate right there is further proof of most people on these websites being blowhard murder fantasists with erectile dysfunction.
He had nothing to do with her murder. Who cares if you disagree with his opinion of her or how he feels about it. You're acting like he's guilty of some imaginary crime.

You sure are obsessed with penises. Spend less time at the candle lit vigils and try to find a husband, ma'am.

Last edited by varg; January 5th, 2015 at 06:01 PM.

Old January 5th, 2015 #137
Gifu
Banned

My apologies Varg, let me readjust myself to better conform to VNN standards for that Internet RaHoWa cred:

Hahaha, fuck this coalburning whore. I would have dosed her in gasoline myself. I hope she suffered enormously. I can't wait until we win, then we will kill all the traitors. I'll personally kill as many of them as I can. The ovens will burn 24/7 after our Final Victory. Sieg Heil!

Old January 5th, 2015 #138
varg

I've only seen maybe a handful of people write like that on VNN over the years. I can't remember the last time I saw someone talk about "RaHoWa." Usually they're mocked as being clowns and don't stick around for very long. When people give legitimacy to the ovens/gassing lies it raises a red flag for me. Keep seeing WN through the SPLC lens though. You're exaggerating the stereotype. You haven't even been here that long and I doubt you could even quote stuff like that being said all that often other than by maybe a handful of posters.

Anyway, if that's all you think VNN is, then why are you here?

Old January 5th, 2015 #139
Dan Hadaway

Personally, I think girls like this are just confused and naive. They just don't know any better. They watch MTV and see how "cool" niggers are and get a rise out of the whole bad boy imagine they have. They also think it's just silly fun. But crime isn't silly fun. There are real life hard consequences to crime. That's what the Jews on MTV don't bother to mention. They make it look sexy and exciting. When the reality is completely different.

(On a side note, I don't doubt that these niggers wanted to pimp her. They could have made thousands a week off of her easy.)

But who is/was there to set her straight? No doubt her family taught her the "evils" of racism and now it blew up in their face. Her Dad as a drug addict was useless, and even though she's Christian, her Grandmother was probably her best influence. But that's just it, who was there to tell her niggers were bad news?

I understand that it's hard to pity someone who made obvious bad choices, but I'm quite certain that most everyone here had made a poor choice or two when they were young. It's just that none of our bad choices led to our pre-mature deaths.

Yes, she could have gone to a website and learned the truth before she even once spoke to a nigger. But websites have little impact on someone who has been told since day one that racism is evil over and over by the jewsmedia and repeated by friends and family. It's hard to overcome these barriers and be the lone dissenter in a sea of nigger lovers. Especially women who tend to be more conforming than men.

Old January 5th, 2015 #140
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gifu View Post
My apologies Varg, let me readjust myself to better conform to VNN standards for that Internet RaHoWa cred:

Hahaha, fuck this coalburning whore. I would have dosed her in gasoline myself. I hope she suffered enormously. I can't wait until we win, then we will kill all the traitors. I'll personally kill as many of them as I can. The ovens will burn 24/7 after our Final Victory. Sieg Heil!

You left out 1488.

Seriously though anyone who writes like that has gotta be a jew posing as your stereotypical Hollywood "white supremacist." I didn't see anyone here write that or even close to it. As I stated earlier in this thread I just see it as karma. I'm neither happy or sad about her death. Just indifferent.

Tags
cold case, jessica chambers, nigger on white, nigger savagery

Thread