Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 9th, 2008 #1
Horseman

Default America's prettiest towns. No, there arent any niggers there.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-...LTIwMDgtMTAtOA--

You'd think people would just add One Plus One, and realize that niggers are a SCOURGE. THey ruin every place they go, and places they DON'T go are considered the prettiest places in the country. They are the jew tool that has resulted in the current financial crisis. They cause all the crime.... The vote us in the worst kind of leaders.
When will peopel get it?

EDIT: Note how northern New England figures prominently in this report. I've often suggested to WN's who are looking to relocate to look there. Absolutely wonderful place to live.

Last edited by Horseman; October 9th, 2008 at 08:40 AM.

Old October 9th, 2008 #2
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-...LTIwMDgtMTAtOA--

You'd think people would just add One Plus One, and realize that niggers are a SCOURGE. THey ruin every place they go, and places they DON'T go are considered the prettiest places in the country. They are the jew tool that has resulted in the current financial crisis. They cause all the crime.... The vote us in the worst kind of leaders.
When will peopel get it?
I think the Whites that have the most intense everyday exposure to blacks or Mexicans do get it for the most part. They also tend to have the strongest racial feelings. The thing that makes me the sickest and most disgusted are the pussyfied liberal Whites in places like New England and other well to do virtually all white areas, that are so brainwashed by media created images of positive fictional blacks in TV shows and obviously don't get it.

Now I do very much agree that historic New England is enchanting and beautiful, - but I can't stand White Traitor nigger lovers and multi-cultural fools. For that reason I would tend to favor Montana, West Virginia, or some other place more Pro-Gun, traditional and racially aware for relocation.

Old October 9th, 2008 #3
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

One of the prettiest towns I've ever been to was Skaneateles, New York, on the lake by the same name. Work took me there a couple of years ago for a week. Not a nigger to be found -- and I looked. The dishwashers in the restaurants were teenaged white kids with after-school jobs -- the way it's supposed to be. The trash man was even white.

The real scourge of niggers is that they HAVE TO HAVE white people to maintain a first-world standard of living. Without white people, in fairly short order, they have shit all over their own nest and the place looks like Detroit. So the niggers follow white people. Always. And thanks to the jew enacted fair housing laws, equal employment laws &c., we can't keep them out. So if every white person in the U.S. would pull up and move to New England, it would only be a short time before the niggers, now starving and unemployed, showed up with their paws out.

And as Wild Bill pointed out, these people did not have a racially aware bone in their bodies -- which is what makes them so vulnerable. A nigger shows up and he's welcomed with opened arms.

Last edited by Marse Supial; October 9th, 2008 at 04:06 PM.

Old October 9th, 2008 #4
Zoey

Smile New Here ...

I am new here, so hello to everyone! I am so frustrated with the world of politics and the world in general at the moment that I searched the "net" for a place I could vent or find people who feel like I do. My comment to this thread about "pretty" towns is that I am originally from the midwest (IN) and now live in the Caribbean (because of work). I get so homesick for the states and my husband and I continue to look for positions elsewhere. We go to the east coast when possible just to get what I call a "clean" vacation or "bleach" break.

I would really love to say we are all the same, but it is impossible. When talking to east coast residents, most say they are open-minded, liberal and seem to love the blacks, their culture, etc... but when I ask if they have ever lived amongst a majority of blacks, most say " oh' yes, we have a family in our neighborhood", give me a break!

Old October 9th, 2008 #5
Oprichniki
SPQR

Photographer Krist sums up the intangible quality shared by the pretty towns on his list: “They haven’t been homogenized, they still have their local character — and the charm is real.”

Talk about saying a mouthful. Diversity = homogenized brown mess.
No Jungle creatures crew

Old October 10th, 2008 #6
McKinley
coast to coast WN

They forget to mention that only a few blocks down on West main street is Nigger town 3rd world style. The jews trying to make the other Yid look like a great mayor.

West Main Street Named Great Main Street

Notice how they do not show a nigger in the picture but a White woman and her kids without the father.

Wednesday October 8, 2008

West Main Street — once a string of mostly vacant and decaying buildings but now a vibrant district of museums, cultural attractions, restaurants and bars — has been named one of America’s Top 10 Great Streets by the American Planning Association.

West Main StreetThe association, based in Washington D.C., cited West Main for its history, architecture, cast-iron facades and the unique sense of place it conveys to locals and visitors.

“West Main’s successful revitalization didn’t happen on its own,” said APA executive director Paul Farmer. “It requires visionary planning, dedicated public leadership and public and private investment.”

“Main Street is a true treasure in Louisville,” Mayor Jerry Abramson said. “West Main defines who we are as a city. Those beautiful 19th Century buildings, with their unique cast-iron facades, are part of our history – and they are our future.”
http://www.louisvilleky.gov/economic...MainStreet.htm

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Last edited by McKinley; October 10th, 2008 at 02:35 AM.

Old October 10th, 2008 #7
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
I am new here, so hello to everyone! I am so frustrated with the world of politics and the world in general at the moment that I searched the "net" for a place I could vent or find people who feel like I do. My comment to this thread about "pretty" towns is that I am originally from the midwest (IN) and now live in the Caribbean (because of work). I get so homesick for the states and my husband and I continue to look for positions elsewhere. We go to the east coast when possible just to get what I call a "clean" vacation or "bleach" break.

I would really love to say we are all the same, but it is impossible. When talking to east coast residents, most say they are open-minded, liberal and seem to love the blacks, their culture, etc... but when I ask if they have ever lived amongst a majority of blacks, most say " oh' yes, we have a family in our neighborhood", give me a break!
I have 2 friends that were raised in Indiana, so welcome to the forum Zoey, I like your avatar !

There certainly is plenty of frustration going around these days, as the media reports on the decay of society and tries to tell us we're all the same and anyone who's been in the trenches naturally wants to ring their necks!

Old October 10th, 2008 #8
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Rockport, ME is a very White (and somewhat yuppie) town, very nice and charming, but also touristy due to L.L. Bean's main store being located there. There are many towns along the Maine coast which are quieter, equally quaint and VERY White. Owls Head, Bucksport and Lincolnville come to mind.

Maine is 96.5% White and the population's spread out and largely rural. It's my No. 1 choice for my impending move.

Old October 10th, 2008 #9
Rudianos Forseti
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
One of the prettiest towns I've ever been to was Skaneateles, New York, on the lake by the same name. Work took me there a couple of years ago for a week. Not a nigger to be found -- and I looked. The dishwashers in the restaurants were teenaged white kids with after-school jobs -- the way it's supposed to be. The trash man was even white.
I actually live there.

Skaneateles is the best town in all of Central New York, but it's also the wealthiest. It's quite separated from the rest of the state, and most people in that town look down negatively on everyone else for being "lesser".

Everyone that lives in the village or near the lake is either a lawyer or doctor, quite literally. At my doctor's office, all 4 of the regular doctors there live in Skaneateles. You're looking at $500,000+ homes for a small 2-bedroom 2-bath anywhere in or around the village. If you want something on the waterfront it's usually 1mil +.

So while it is a nice town, and the most beautiful in Central New York, you're not going to live in it unless you're rich.

As a law enforcement officer I don't make enough to live in the village or own waterfront property, to say the least, lol. I live in the outskirts of the village where you can get a cheaper home for $150-$200k, but the outskirts aren't that great.

If you want a real great example of a town being good because it's nigger-free, try any of the other small villages, like Elbridge NY. Very very safe place to life, virtually crime-free, and the only non-white people I've ever seen are a few mexicans who own a store there, and an asian famiuly who own a chinese restaurant. Elbridge is very lower-class, but with no niggers it's safe to live in!

edit: here's just an example to illustrate what I mean
http://www.ellenhennigan.com/propert...=&thisfil=1380
Look at the waterfront property there in Skaneateles. $500,000 just for a small property that doesn't even have a house on it! Insane.

Thread