VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 14th, 2012 #81
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Take a look at Mrs. Petraeus. Then take a look at the fawning Lt. hardbody Broadwell.

What's the mystery?
You make a good point there Donnie:

Old November 14th, 2012 #82
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Yeah, I get that a lot.

Old November 14th, 2012 #83
Roy
Perception Manager

And something else:

What's this "unpaid social liaison"? Some big fake-titted wine sipper that goes to parties? Is that what military men need around them? Women who are light-years away from the dust, violence, diesel-fueled life in the military? It doesn't make sense.

And another thing...

These people change their names to fit in better, but then finding out their original name is just in the same news-story.

Just in case Kelley reads this post:

We all know the little secret behind your name when your twin sister has kept the original Khawam. These types of things are hard to keep a secret in the modern days of the interweb, you know.

Last edited by Roy; November 14th, 2012 at 10:18 AM.

Old November 14th, 2012 #84
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin King View Post
Not a victim. Just dealing with two individuals who are acting irrational.

One claims that I got evidence about Broadwell from a site.
Where did you get your 'evidence'? That's the only 'source' you've posted.

Quote:
Then in the next post, asks me where I got "evidence" about Broadwell from.
You don't have any evidence. You just squawk jew! like a retarded parrot. You got called on it.

Quote:
He's done that for about a dozen posts now. Probably will do that for another twenty pages.
Why won't you admit you have no evidence, or at least just move on? You undermine the causes you claim to care about with your egomania and credulity.

Quote:
The other poster thinks a site that believes the Holocaust happened passes the laugh test, and a site that believes the Holocaust is a fraud doesn't pass the laugh test. I say this guy has some 'interesting' views.
You believe jew = bad ; anti-jew = good , no matter how reliable the former and unreliable the latter. You don't discriminate, which is ironic for 'racists,' but far too common.

Guys like you couldn't beat the dimwitted-est kike in a thousand years.

Old November 14th, 2012 #85
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:

His wife looks like Drew Carey in drag.

Watch the Charlie Rose interview with Broadwell pitching her book. That she was/is enamored with Petraeus seemed pretty obvious.

Old November 14th, 2012 #86
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Take a look at Mrs. Petraeus. Then take a look at the fawning Lt. hardbody Broadwell.

What's the mystery?
The point isn't that Lt. Hardbody Broadwell isn't attractive, the point is that a guy of his rank shouldn't fall for the oldest trick in the book. I mean, it was his job to set people up for that trick, not fall for it himself. From what I've heard, some politicians are careful enough to never be in a room alone with a woman, and to always have a third person present, so they can't be blackmailed. For him to fall for that shit just makes his highfaluting praise as a great general go down the tubes. For ffs, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan dragged on and on and on, I don't get why he'd be considered such a brilliant commander anyway. Longest wars, still simmering, started because of bullshit kike lies. Hardly the material of greatness.

Last edited by Roy; November 14th, 2012 at 10:21 AM.

Old November 14th, 2012 #87
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
The point isn't that Lt. Hardbody Broadwell isn't attractive, the point is that a guy of his rank shouldn't fall for the oldest trick in the book. I mean, it was his job to set people up for that trick, not fall for it himself. From what I've heard, some politicians are careful enough to never be in a room alone with a woman, and to always have a third person present, so they can't be blackmailed. For him to fall for that shit just makes his highfaluting praise as a great general go down the tubes. For ffs, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan dragged on and on and on, I don't get why he'd be considered such a brilliant commander anyway. Longest wars, still simmering, started because of bullshit kike lies. Hardly the material of greatness.
C'mon, Roy, I mean, have you seen Mrs. Petraeus?

Old November 14th, 2012 #88
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
The point isn't that Lt. Hardbody Broadwell isn't attractive, the point is that a guy of his rank shouldn't fall for the oldest trick in the book.
I don't think Petraeus was "tricked" by anyone. He had an attractive female subordinate that liked long runs embedded (lol) with him to write an autobiography.

I don't think his wife likes long runs, is the take-away.

Old November 14th, 2012 #89
volkszorn

Quote:

He truly deserved that medal from ZOG of Germany around his neck.

Old November 14th, 2012 #90
Henry.

Of course Broadwell and Petraeus are Jews.

All you have to do is run a google search and you'll find all the evidence right here....

Old November 14th, 2012 #91
America First

Quote:
Exactly right Roy !

A White male age 60, doing this and all these busy women is not only disgusting, but shows how degraded our Nation became since the tragic so called WW 2, and Viet Nam burned US out for nothing, nothing for our people at all, but to be robbed, and have our rights removed.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old November 14th, 2012 #92
Zenos

I bet if he asked her to do something with her hair, or maybe loose some weight she would go off on him like he punched her in the face, tell him that's all he cares about is looks etc. There's nothing wrong with looking good for your husband, it strengthens the relationship if there's physical attraction involved.

Old November 14th, 2012 #93
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
C'mon, Roy, I mean, have you seen Mrs. Petraeus?

That's hilarious. He's not exactly handsome himself, with his combover. At the very least, he should have suspected it was a setup, and not gone plunging. If she really got sexually aroused by him, without it being a set-up, then I can only say she proved the adage: "Power is the world's greatest aphrodisiac."

Besides, look at Tiger Woods, he had a hot looking wife, but he still fucked elsewhere. So, even a good-looking wife isn't going to stop someone.

Old November 14th, 2012 #94
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
I bet if he asked her to do something with her hair, or maybe loose some weight she would go off on him like he punched her in the face, tell him that's all he cares about is looks etc. There's nothing wrong with looking good for your husband, it strengthens the relationship if there's physical attraction involved.

Men really do age a LOT better than women. There is nothing that toad could do to make herself better looking.

This is the reason why I would never be interested in a woman my own age - they are dog shit.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; November 14th, 2012 at 11:41 AM.

Old November 14th, 2012 #95
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
Exactly right Roy !

A White male age 60, doing this and all these busy women is not only disgusting, but shows how degraded our Nation became since the tragic so called WW 2, and Viet Nam burned US out for nothing, nothing for our people at all, but to be robbed, and have our rights removed.
Disgusting? Would you prefer he was fucking some male butter bar?

Old November 14th, 2012 #96
America First

Quote:
That's hilarious. He's not exactly handsome himself, with his combover. At the very least, he should have suspected it was a setup, and not gone plunging. If she really got sexually aroused by him, without it being a set-up, then I can only say she proved the adage: "Power is the world's greatest aphrodisiac."

Besides, look at Tiger Woods, he had a hot looking wife, but he still fucked elsewhere. So, even a good-looking wife isn't going to stop someone.
Roy, this has to be quoted, because it shows a real lack of character for the general !

The woman is not attractive, but driven, by what and for what ? Itz not lust IMO.

IMO no straight intelligent White man is going to be allowed near that position. The last straight CIA director was likely murdered is my guess and his name was William Colby.

Oh yeah, was the generals leading the attack on Belgrade/Serbia defending Europe from invading armed murdering of the their police by Islamo savages which had to be stopped one his greatest achivements? Serbia of that time was solvent and doing well before those troubles. So a White Nation was attacked for defending its own borders, just lovely, not. That was also when that other ugly bitch discovered she was not Methodists or what ever after being outted as a special self chosen etc.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; November 14th, 2012 at 11:52 AM.

Old November 14th, 2012 #97
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin King View Post
Why do you keep asking me? According to you, I got the information from The Skunk's site.

Did you make a mistake, Donnie in Ohio, in saying that?
"Robin King" is a nut I'm sure has been on here before. If he tries to rejoin, he'll get banned like this time.

Old November 14th, 2012 #98
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
Roy, this has to be quoted, because it shows a real lack of character !

The women is not attractive, but driven, by what and for what ? Itz not lust IMO.

IMO no straight intelligent White man is going to be allowed near that position. The last on was likely murdered is my guess and his name was William Colby.

Oh, leading the attack on Belgrade/Serbia defending Europe from invading armed and murdering police by savages hat to be stopped. Serbia was solvent and doing well before those troubles. White Nation attacked, just lovely, not. That was also when that other ugly bitch discovered she was not Methodists or what ever after being outted as a special self chosen etc.
Am I the only one who finds this fucker largely indecipherable?

Old November 14th, 2012 #99
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Robin,

The OP is probably an agitator feeding on Linder's 'real name/face' conceit, and he suckered you into this. You're credulous with an ego problem, and you fall for shit like this all the time.
Or maybe he's a Creatard. Look where he says he's from. I don't recall Creators, other than Craig Cobb, being particularly careful about whom they label a jew.

Old November 14th, 2012 #100
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Am I the only one who finds this fucker largely indecipherable?
He's a good man. A working man. I've encouraged him to post on topic, and to format his posts so people won't just blip over them. Still some way to go in that regard.

Thread