VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 21st, 2008 #21
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben shockley View Post
he could always say two guys were blowing each other in the cars.
Given the FBI's propensity for "diversity," they probably were.

Old October 21st, 2008 #22
Oprichniki
SPQR

"There's three ostriches outside my house, so if this is the last post you know what happened..."
No Jungle creatures crew

Old October 21st, 2008 #23
Horseman

well we never heard from him, so I guess we know what happened.

Old October 21st, 2008 #24
richyrichard
Banned

Take them a shrimp salad sandwich and stick a banana up their tail pipe.

Old October 25th, 2008 #25
R Nokes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinBoyer View Post
Three Unmarked cars are watching my house as we speak. If you dont here from me you know what happend.
Maybe they're waiting to give you a ride to Chicago.

If you are their star witness, I hope to god they allow video in the courtroom.

This song is for you Justin.

Old October 25th, 2008 #26
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinBoyer View Post
Three Unmarked cars are watching my house as we speak. If you dont here from me you know what happend.
I don't know anything about you, but why would anyone be after you?

Old October 25th, 2008 #27
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

[irony]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cygnet View Post
The speling police finally caught up with their most wanted fuggitive?
[/irony]

Hey Boyer, just transport a minor into your state for sexual purposes. If they're REALLY FBI, they'll arrest you for a Mann Act violation.

Old October 25th, 2008 #28
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrichard View Post
Take them a shrimp salad sandwich and stick a banana up their tail pipe.
I was thinking abot Beverly hills cop too.

Old October 25th, 2008 #29
SBBuckner...

Default I know what happened

Knowing this forum, he probably got arrested suspected of hate crimes against Jews...I hope he learns...

Old October 25th, 2008 #30
Curtis Stone

Default Is this him?

Bill White said something about a drug sting against him in one of his last posts, didn't he?

October 24th, 2008
AG Agents Charge 24 in Three-Year, $1.2 Million Heroin Operation in Union County
LEWISBURG - Attorney General Tom Corbett has announced that drug agents from the Attorney General's office, along with local law enforcement, have arrested 17 out of 24 individuals in connection with a $1.2 million heroin operation that brought multiple kilograms of heroin into the Union and Snyder County areas since 2005.

Corbett said that these 24 arrests are a result of an ongoing investigation, which began in 2005, that looked into Loren Zimmerman's alleged heroin distribution in the Union County area. The investigation initially resulted in 11 arrests in November 2007. This second wave of arrests includes Zimmerman's heroin suppliers in Philadelphia, Reading and Allentown.

"This is an example of us showing our commitment to the people of Union County. Our narcotics agents were able to work up the ladder from lower-level street dealers in order to find their high-level heroin suppliers," Corbett said. "We will continue to follow our leads and continue to make arrests until local drug users and drug dealers get the message that this criminal activity will not be tolerated."

The investigation revealed a large number of heroin users, some of whom regularly traveled to Reading, Allentown and Philadelphia to buy heroin in bulk at a lower price than available in Union County.

Corbett said that many of these individuals allegedly began dealing heroin to support their own habits and regularly sold to one another.

Evidence and testimony about the alleged criminal activity was presented to a statewide investigating grand jury, which recommended the criminal charges being filed today.

Corbett said that the heroin being dealt in Union County allegedly came from either Francisco "Franky" Ayala in Philadelphia or from Alex Serrano, Girson Ortega or Jonathan "Fat Boy" Berdecia-Ortega in the Reading/Allentown area.

According to the grand jury, the local Union County dealers regularly drove to either a school in Reading or to the Bethlehem Diner in Allentown to acquire heroin from Serrano, Ortega or Berdecia-Ortega. Typically, these deals involved multiple bundles of heroin and were worth about a thousand dollars.

According to the grand jury, Serrano and Berdecia-Ortega occasionally traveled to Union County and "set up shop" in Brittany Linn's home.

Corbett said that Serrano and Berdecia-Ortega allegedly sold heroin from Linn's house starting in 2007, and gave her free heroin in return for the use of her home.

According to the investigation, after the Zimmerman arrest in November 2007, some of the individuals involved in distributing heroin in Union County began to travel to Philadelphia to obtain heroin, instead of to the Allentown or Reading sources, because they were aware of the prior investigation.

Corbett said that Edward Maines was allegedly one of the main people who traveled to Philadelphia for heroin from Ayala.

According to the grand jury, at the height of his addiction, Maines was buying heroin from Ayala almost every day.

Also according to the grand jury, on two separate occasions, Matthew Boop allegedly purchased a gun for Jatwan Felder in return for heroin.

Corbett noted that along with the inherent danger of drugs combined with gun violence, there have also allegedly been four fatal heroin overdoses and two babies born addicted to heroin related to this investigation.

"The effects of drug addiction are devastating, not only to the users themselves, but also to their families and their entire communities." Corbett said. "We believe that the success of this investigation will have a large, positive impact on the wellbeing of these communities."

The criminal charges were filed before Union County Magisterial District Judge Leo Armbruster. The case will be prosecuted in Union County by Deputy Attorney General David Gorman of the Attorney General's Drug Strike Force Section.

Corbett thanked the Pennsylvania State Police, the Reading City Police Department, the ATF Reading office, the Muhlenberg Township Police Department and the East Task Force Police Departments for their assistance with the investigation.

Below is a complete list of the defendants and the charges filed against them:

* Alex Serrano, 29, 132 Wonder St., Reading, is charged with five counts of possession with intent to deliver heroin, five counts of delivery of heroin, five counts of criminal use of a communication facility, two counts of corrupt organizations, one count of criminal conspiracy and one count of money laundering.

* Girson Jason Ortega, 23, Berks County Prison, Leesport, is charged with five counts of possession with intent to deliver heroin, five counts of delivery of heroin, five counts of criminal use of a communication facility, two counts of corrupt organizations, one count of criminal conspiracy and one count of money laundering.

* Jonathan Berdecia-Ortega, 27, 1435 Muhlenberg St., Reading, is charged with four counts of possession with intent to deliver heroin, four counts of delivery of heroin, four counts of criminal use of a communication facility, two counts of corrupt organizations, one count of criminal conspiracy and one count of money laundering.

* Francisco Ayala, 36, 2827 Fairhill St., Philadelphia, is charged with two counts of possession with intent to deliver heroin, two counts of delivery of heroin, two counts of criminal use of a communication facility, two counts of corrupt organizations, one count of criminal conspiracy and one count of money laundering.

* Matthew Boop, 22, 34 E. Maple St., Mifflinburg, is charged with two counts of sale or transfer of firearms and one count of loans on lending or giving firearms.

***** Justin Boyer, ***25, 58 Eureka Lane, Millmont, is charged with one count of possession with intent to deliver heroin, one count of criminal conspiracy and one count of money laundering.

* Richard Boyer, 20, Snyder County Prison, Selinsgrove, is charged with two counts of possession with intent to deliver heroin, one count of criminal conspiracy and one count of money laundering.

* Caroline Connolley, 22, 628 Market St., Apt 1F, Lewisburg, is charged with one count of perjury and one count of false reports.

* Jesse Edison, 21, 326 S. Front St., Milton, is charged with one count of possession with intent to deliver heroin, one count of criminal conspiracy and one count of money laundering.

* Jason Enterline, 23, Union County Prison, Lewisburg, is charged with six counts of possession with intent to deliver heroin and one count of criminal conspiracy.

* Joshua Enterline, 23, 160 Clay Pond Rd., Sunbury, is charged with one count of possession with intent to deliver heroin and one count of criminal conspiracy.

* Spencer Etzler, 22, 786 Pine Swamp Rd., Beavertown, is charged with one count of possession with intent to deliver heroin and one count of criminal conspiracy.

* Bo Gantt, 22, York City YMCA, is charged with one count of possession with intent to deliver heroin and one count of criminal conspiracy.

* Brian Gemberling, 27, 1255 Weikert Rd., Millmont, is charged with two counts of possession with intent to deliver heroin and one count of criminal conspiracy.

* Jatwan Felder, 29, address unknown, is charged with four counts of sale or transfer of firearms, two counts of loans on lending or giving firearms, two counts of firearms not to be carried without license and one count of criminal conspiracy.

* Blaine Haas, 20, 2222 White Deer Pike, New Columbia, is charged with one count of possession with intent to deliver heroin and one count of criminal conspiracy.

* Brittany Linn, 21, 1020 Hepburn St., Milton, is charged with one count of possession with intent to deliver heroin and one count of criminal conspiracy.

* Edward Maines, 20, 32 Memorial Acres, Sunbury, is charged with two counts of possession with intent to deliver heroin and one count of criminal conspiracy.

* Michael Plotts, 24, Snyder County Prison, Selinsgrove, is charged with one count of possession with intent to deliver heroin and one count of criminal conspiracy.

* Kurtis Vonneida, 19, 310 Main St., Hartleton, is charged with one count of possession with intent to deliver heroin and one count of criminal conspiracy.

* Liana Whitmer, 23, 149 Shambach Rd., Mifflinburg, is charged with one count of possession with intent to deliver heroin and one count of criminal conspiracy.

* Tinisha Williams, 20, 233 Chestnut St., Mifflinburg, is charged with one count of possession with intent to deliver heroin and one count of criminal conspiracy.

* Thomas Wise IV, 22, 1971 Black Run Rd., Lewisburg, is charged with two counts of possession with intent to deliver heroin and one count of criminal conspiracy.

* Nathan Wray, 31, SCI Fayette, is charged with two counts of possession with intent to deliver heroin and one count of criminal conspiracy.

Old October 25th, 2008 #31
Nick Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
I don't know anything about you, but why would anyone be after you?
Hes an informant. They are protecting him. Ask half the members here. He was boasting how he testified against Bill White.

Old October 25th, 2008 #32
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Stone View Post
***** Justin Boyer, ***25, 58 Eureka Lane, Millmont, is charged with one count of possession with intent to deliver heroin, one count of criminal conspiracy and one count of money laundering.
Do you have a link to the original article?

Old October 25th, 2008 #33
KMRATHELL
deken

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Do you have a link to the original article?
http://www.gantdaily.com/news/43/ART...008-10-24.html

Old October 25th, 2008 #34
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Johnson View Post
Hes an informant. They are protecting him. Ask half the members here. He was boasting how he testified against Bill White.
Looks like they're protecting his brother (?) as well. While I'm not a member of ASSWIPE I do find the inner workings entertaining.

Quote:
* Richard Boyer, 20, Snyder County Prison, Selinsgrove, is charged with two counts of possession with intent to deliver heroin, one count of criminal conspiracy and one count of money laundering.

Last edited by OTPTT; October 25th, 2008 at 12:17 PM.

Old October 25th, 2008 #35
Ron Doggett

I wonder if old Justin will ever come clean on his testimony to the Grand Jury.

Old October 25th, 2008 #36
KMRATHELL
deken

Here's a quote from someone claiming to be Justin Boyer's brother Tyler:

"I want you all to know that I am brother to JUSTIN BOYER. I also want you to know that whereas i dont support my brothers racist views or idealogy. I do support that he is expressing his right to promote his belief system. As twisted and warped as he has become i want you to know that my family was not and still is not like that view in which my brother portray's. I serve our goverment and currently fight in iraq. Just be aware that what I am doing is fighting for your views and expressions the same as im fighting as his no matter whether I agree or not. My family is not as my brother spoke of and you can hold what i say with firm substance that my brother was not this way he had friends of all colors growing up. he went back to ohio to raise his child and work on his relationship with his G/F. I honestly think maybe he has grown up. I will call today and let you all know how he is doing since it seems that he is on your mind "

http://olyblog.net/blog/sarah/justin-boyer-news

Old October 25th, 2008 #37
OTPTT
Banned

Taking time off from the war "Tyler Boyer" says ...

Quote:
I want you all to know that I am brother to JUSTIN BOYER. I am fighting for jew and jewr rights.Our family aren't racists and love all savage muds.

Last edited by OTPTT; October 25th, 2008 at 12:42 PM.

Old October 25th, 2008 #38
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

Twisted and warped? Good grief. Well my family thinks that about me and they don't even know I'm WN (they live way way up north and are kinda estranged)

Old October 25th, 2008 #39
Nick Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
Here's a quote from someone claiming to be Justin Boyer's brother Tyler:

"I want you all to know that I am brother to JUSTIN BOYER. I also want you to know that whereas i dont support my brothers racist views or idealogy. I do support that he is expressing his right to promote his belief system. As twisted and warped as he has become i want you to know that my family was not and still is not like that view in which my brother portray's. I serve our goverment and currently fight in iraq. Just be aware that what I am doing is fighting for your views and expressions the same as im fighting as his no matter whether I agree or not. My family is not as my brother spoke of and you can hold what i say with firm substance that my brother was not this way he had friends of all colors growing up. he went back to ohio to raise his child and work on his relationship with his G/F. I honestly think maybe he has grown up. I will call today and let you all know how he is doing since it seems that he is on your mind "

http://olyblog.net/blog/sarah/justin-boyer-news
It would seem they have the same IQ and literacy level.

Old October 25th, 2008 #40
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Johnson View Post
It would seem they have the same IQ and literacy level.
The Boyer's are from that The Hills have Eyes part of Ohio!

Thread