Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 3rd, 2007 #21
Ravening Wolf

Miscegenation is a crime against God, nature, race, nation, family, morals and beauty!!!
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Old June 3rd, 2007 #22
ngrh8r
Banned

It does seem that more baboon bitches are going after Whiteboys these days.
Really disgusting. Having a nigger bitch look at you lustfully produces this sickening feeling, like maggots are eating your soul. Nigger females are just as sexually depraved and predatory as the males.

Old June 3rd, 2007 #23
Tanboule
Matey boy.

"Even in Africa, they must become confused seeing as they all look alike. Black, black, and more black. Must be a hard place at night time."

Not at all...they only need to keep smiling!

Old June 3rd, 2007 #24
Enemy_of_Juden

It's a capital crime. It's more a crime than murder, it's a murder to one's bloodline. The lives and hard work of many is thrown away, flushed away, defiled, tainted, wasted, it's a crime against humanity, it's child abuse, it's against the laws of nature. God gave our earth the different races to remain intact, as pure as they could remain, it's like God gave us the ocean, the forests, they should be preserved in their purest form for future generations. There is nothing more beautiful than a racially pure white person. A white who crosses racial boundaries is no longer white but a mud. Nothing better than a filthy repulsive mongrel mud. Mongrel dogs may be cute and endearing but a mongrel human is inhumane. It's disgusting and goes against the laws of nature. It is conceived in sin, it has no race, no identity, an abomination.
Mulattos are usually uglier than the full-blooded nigger, they are freaks. How can any mulatto son become the man his white father was? He's not even fully human. His father had the chance and the opportunity to seek a white mate and fulfill his duties to his race by seeking a white woman but he chooses some animal whore to fulfill his twisted fantasies. Bestiality desirable? Same goes for white women and their mulatto daughters, especially blonde women. How can they take their mutt out in public and have people believe it's her daughter? How can she believe it looks like her. Her bloodline ended with it's creation. It's not even supposed to exist.

Old June 3rd, 2007 #25
SSanguine

Sure, until their teeth decay and rot out of their skulls .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanboule View Post
"Even in Africa, they must become confused seeing as they all look alike. Black, black, and more black. Must be a hard place at night time."

Not at all...they only need to keep smiling!

Old June 3rd, 2007 #26
Enemy_of_Juden

Hopefully more people will become awakened to our crisis. This is more important than the negroes 'starving' in Africa. Our race is more important than these slightly more evolved apes. We've seen their crimes, we've seen their stupidity, we've had enough. Enough of the silent genocide that our race has been facing for centuries, we will not go out silent. We are not going anywhere! Our race is suffering a demographic crisis! Not just our race but our continent! Europe is for the Europeans! If any non whites living in Europe are reading this thread get out of Europe now before we force you out! Whites have the right too, the right to their own homelands!

Sex between a black and a white is an abomination. It's not right, people need to realize this. Wake up from your slumber! It should be illegal to have interracial sex. Both races get destroyed. It's going to adversely affect us all unless we act soon and with force. Race-mixing also means more health problems. Sickle cell anemia is practically unknown in Africa. It showed up when foolish whites decided to fool around with blacks. The Jews promote diversity to ultimately destroy it. Preserve diversity by keeping the races in their correct continents. Forcing races to live together is not going to fight racism, it created racism. Fortunately most people do not race-mix. But those who do are no longer members of their race. They have cut themselves off completely from their bloodline, thousands of years of racial purity, selective breeding, thrown away.

I understand that different people can fall in love, but they don't think for the future. They carry the duty to carry on their race to the next generation, it is one's duty to preserve one's race. All races deserve to be preserved, all races deserve to be happy. But all races should be where they belong. Multiculturalism isn't a blessing, it's a disease, it's a silent holocaust. The Jews are not the victim, the Jews are the enemy. The army is the biggest promoter of race-mixing. Why? The Jews want whites to die for their evil country. They are crafty enough to know that when the white is not in his natural habitat he will yearn for strange flesh. He will defile his own flesh. Race-mixing is murder. Race mixers should be jailed. Race mixers should be condemned to the deepest pits of hell.

White people, it's time to start having more babies with other white people of course. We already have quality in our race, now all we need is quantity. We are the greatest peoples in this world. We are the truly diverse race. Other races pine for the diversity our race possesses but they ruin it in their conquest. Making more ugly indistinct muds doesn't help diversity, it thwarts it. Read between the lines. Don't cross racial lines.

Old June 3rd, 2007 #27
Leshrac
Mad Science

Am i the only one who noticed this shit was dated

Nov, 1999

?

This just in ? Wow, back to the future ! -____-'

Old June 4th, 2007 #28
Australianrage
Voice of the dark side.

The thought of some black woman lusting after the contents of my testicles makes me want to puke.
I would sooner have sex with a farm animal.
Even if the last woman on Earth was a nigger it would not happen. I would be physically incapable of achieving an erection that would allow me to do the deed.
I think that I am going to go and vomit now.
If by the instrument of governmental power, a people is led towards its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people . . . it is his duty. - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. - Sir Winston Spencer Churchill

Old June 4th, 2007 #29
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor View Post
Her words exactly! I told her "yeah, as a matter of fact it is because you're black."

That didn't go over well.
LOL

I've done that before. What's funny is they ask you, and then act surprised.

Like I'm going to give them a sympathy fuck so I don't seem "racist".

I wonder if that's ever worked. Wouldn't doubt it. There's some spineless White men out there.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old June 4th, 2007 #30
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by blis1 View Post
LOL

I've done that before. What's funny is they ask you, and then act surprised.

Like I'm going to give them a sympathy fuck so I don't seem "racist".
I wonder if that's ever worked. Wouldn't doubt it. There's some spineless White men out there.
Not a "sympathy fuck," but a "guilt fuck." White guilt. That's how nigger bucks get White girls...particularly young White girls (high school and college age) who don't want to be called "racist."

Old June 4th, 2007 #31
Lisa
Are we having fun yet? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaitaliana View Post
Hopefully more people will become awakened to our crisis. This is more important than the negroes 'starving' in Africa. Our race is more important than these slightly more evolved apes. We've seen their crimes, we've seen their stupidity, we've had enough. Enough of the silent genocide that our race has been facing for centuries, we will not go out silent. We are not going anywhere! Our race is suffering a demographic crisis! Not just our race but our continent! Europe is for the Europeans! If any non whites living in Europe are reading this thread get out of Europe now before we force you out! Whites have the right too, the right to their own homelands!

Sex between a black and a white is an abomination. It's not right, people need to realize this. Wake up from your slumber! It should be illegal to have interracial sex. Both races get destroyed. It's going to adversely affect us all unless we act soon and with force. Race-mixing also means more health problems. Sickle cell anemia is practically unknown in Africa. It showed up when foolish whites decided to fool around with blacks. The Jews promote diversity to ultimately destroy it. Preserve diversity by keeping the races in their correct continents. Forcing races to live together is not going to fight racism, it created racism. Fortunately most people do not race-mix. But those who do are no longer members of their race. They have cut themselves off completely from their bloodline, thousands of years of racial purity, selective breeding, thrown away.

I understand that different people can fall in love, but they don't think for the future. They carry the duty to carry on their race to the next generation, it is one's duty to preserve one's race. All races deserve to be preserved, all races deserve to be happy. But all races should be where they belong. Multiculturalism isn't a blessing, it's a disease, it's a silent holocaust. The Jews are not the victim, the Jews are the enemy. The army is the biggest promoter of race-mixing. Why? The Jews want whites to die for their evil country. They are crafty enough to know that when the white is not in his natural habitat he will yearn for strange flesh. He will defile his own flesh. Race-mixing is murder. Race mixers should be jailed. Race mixers should be condemned to the deepest pits of hell.

White people, it's time to start having more babies with other white people of course. We already have quality in our race, now all we need is quantity. We are the greatest peoples in this world. We are the truly diverse race. Other races pine for the diversity our race possesses but they ruin it in their conquest. Making more ugly indistinct muds doesn't help diversity, it thwarts it. Read between the lines. Don't cross racial lines.
Ciao Bella.

You won't find many race-mixers in this forum.

Do you live in Italy? How many children do you have?

Old June 4th, 2007 #32
Enemy_of_Juden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
Ciao Bella.

You won't find many race-mixers in this forum.

Do you live in Italy? How many children do you have?
To answer your questions (1. I don't live in Italy (2. I don't have children yet I plan to when the right white man comes along.

Thread