VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 8th, 2011 #1
Kennewickman
Banned

Default Utah is going mad, losing it with the illegal aliens

"I felt like a lot of people up here turned their backs. I don't know who to trust anymore up here. I really feel like there's a disconnect on this hill like there is in D.C." -- Rep. Chris Herrod, R-Provo, Utah

Friends of ALIPAC,

The resort industry in Utah just weighed in telling Governor Herbert how happy they are about this new guest worker Amnesty program on his desk. Why wouldn't they be? The bill would virtually nullify all other state and federal laws aimed at deterring illegal immigration.

Brave Americans like you are interrupting your day for a whole 5 minutes to call, but Governor Gary R. Herbert's office is ready for you with assistants who merely say they are 'counting your vote'. You can bet the illegal aliens and their supporters are calling over and over again.

Our only hope is for enough of you to understand that it is going to take a deluge of thousands upon thousands of calls coming into these offices from Utah and every other state in America to have a chance at stopping this AMNESTY legislation.

Allied organizations are also responding and we all must work together. Please take this seriously. Please call today and help us increase the volume of calls opposing Amnesty!

Step 1: Make Your Call

Pick up the phone, any phone, and spend the few pennies on long distance if necessary. Call 801-538-1000 or 800-705-2464. Deliver your own distinct version of our sample message.

Your calls must be firm and professional but not over the top if you want to help our cause.

"I'm calling to ask Governor Herbert to veto the illegal alien Amnesty bill on his desk. Utah does not have the Constitutional authority to stop the enforcement of America's popular existing immigration laws. If Governor Herbert does not stop this unconstitutional Amnesty bill that would hurt innocent Americans workers, students, taxpayers, and voters then I will support lawsuits and boycotts against Utah and I will make it my personal priority to throw every politician that supports this Amnesty bill out of office in the next elections."

Step 2: Reinforce in writing.

Send in a copy of your own brief and distinct message opposing "Utah's Amnesty for Illegals" via fax, email, or letter.

Governor Gary R. Herbert
350 North State Street, Suite 200
PO Box 142220
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-2220
Fax 801-538-1528
Email Link
http://www.utah.gov/governor/contact/index.html

Step 3: Magnify your efforts

Once you have completed your calls and followed up in writing, you should then approach friends, family members, neighbors, and online associates to follow your lead immediately.

Each one of you is quite capably of magnifying your impact by getting at least 3 others to do the same.

This email forwards easily. It can be posted in online forums. You can circulate or share this request on Facebook, you can tweet it, you can text others "Hey go to alipac.us and call Utah to stop Amnesty NOW!". You can call your daughter and ask her to help. You can walk over to your neighbor's house and ask them to help.

Don't go it alone. Rally Americans to this crisis. You will not be properly informed, forewarned, or directed by the media.

It's Americans vs. Traitors in Utah today.

You can post your comments, version of our message, questions, feedback, pushback, etc... At this link where our ALIPAC activists stand ready to assist and encourage you...
http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1194811.html#1194811

Let's go ALIPACers!

Sincerely,

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
www.alipac.us

PS: Special thanks to each of you who made our first funds drive of 2011 a success. We reached our minimum goals in the final 24 hours before the deadline. You all deserve more thanks than we can offer right now due to the intense fighting in the states. We know you all want us focused on the fight, so please accept our heartfelt thanks and appreciation for all of you who have sacrificed and donated to keep us in the battle.

Old March 8th, 2011 #2
SmokyMtn
Banned

This is how it is done.......White Americans need to stop playing games and get out in the streets.

"You're messing with Americans now. We're not England. We're not British. We're Americans."
- Protester.

Last edited by SmokyMtn; March 8th, 2011 at 12:19 PM.

Tags
illegal aliens, utah

Thread