VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 5th, 2009 #21
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Any ideas as to why he's wishing to go to Canada and not one of the 50 states?
Because he's a paranoid weirdo? I like Chain, but the man's paranoia knows no bounds.

Canada fucking sucks man. I live an hour and a half from the border, and only roll up there when there is an especially good metal concert going on. I get a bad vibe from the place.

Old August 5th, 2009 #22
Freodheric Jameson
Reconquista Revanchist

At about 5AM CST today I called the embassy and spoke to a polite gentleman who told me that Ms. Asari was unavailable at that time, but that her staff is aware of Craig Cobb's situation. I said that I was one of Mr. Cobb's many supporters in the USA who are concerned about him. He thanked me and assured me he would pass the information along to Ms. Asari.

Not sure if it would do any good, but I will at least call back again in the morning.

Also sent an email & a fax to "As It Happens". Hope you guys will do likewise.

Old August 5th, 2009 #23
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freodheric Jameson View Post
At about 5AM CST today I called the embassy and spoke to a polite gentleman who told me that Ms. Asari was unavailable at that time, but that her staff is aware of Craig Cobb's situation. I said that I was one of Mr. Cobb's many supporters in the USA who are concerned about him. He thanked me and assured me he would pass the information along to Ms. Asari.

Not sure if it would do any good, but I will at least call back again in the morning.

Also sent an email & a fax to "As It Happens". Hope you guys will do likewise.
Thanks, F.J. Good work.

Making a phone call and sending an email is the least we can do for an activist WN who's contributed and sacrificed as much as Chain has for The Cause.

Who else will show the same initiative ??

Old August 6th, 2009 #24
Eric Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
CANADA is certain prison. He should avoid that country like the plague!!!

Canada is not even a consideration!!!
I doubt Cobb will have any trouble in Kanada at all.

Old August 6th, 2009 #25
Eric Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.R. View Post
Because he's a paranoid weirdo? I like Chain, but the man's paranoia knows no bounds.

Canada fucking sucks man. I live an hour and a half from the border, and only roll up there when there is an especially good metal concert going on. I get a bad vibe from the place.
Kanada won't allow me to cross, last time I attempted, 1999, they made it quite clear that I wasn't wanted.

Old August 6th, 2009 #26
Rounder

I can't locate Paul Fromm's email address. I'd appreciate somebody emailing or PM'ing it to me, so I can forward the contents of Craig's letter, per Craig's request.

Old August 6th, 2009 #27
Rick Wright
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
I can't locate Paul Fromm's email address. I'd appreciate somebody emailing or PM'ing it to me, so I can forward the contents of Craig's letter, per Craig's request.
http://www.canadianfreespeech.com/cafe/index.php

Paul Fromm
Director
Canadian Association for Free Expression

Box 332,
Rexdale, Ontario, M9W 5L3
Ph: 905-274-3868; FAX: 905-278-2413

Old August 6th, 2009 #28
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Wright View Post
http://www.canadianfreespeech.com/cafe/index.php

Paul Fromm
Director

Box 332,
Rexdale, Ontario, M9W 5L3
Ph: 905-274-3868; FAX: 905-278-2413
Many thanks. The link provides instructions for sending email. Paul Fromm has now received Craig's complete letter, per Craig's request.

Old August 6th, 2009 #29
TowardWewelsburg

As others have noted in this thread, Canada has very Draconian free speech laws.

Seeing as Craig still maintains his U.S. citizenship, why not return here?

I've written and mailed a letter on his behalf anyway.

Old August 6th, 2009 #30
John Denton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowardWewelsburg View Post
As others have noted in this thread, Canada has very Draconian free speech laws.

Seeing as Craig still maintains his U.S. citizenship, why not return here?

I've written and mailed a letter on his behalf anyway.
That's what I'd do if I was him. I remember Paul Fromm once saying that Canadian customs would confiscate any politically incorrect books he used to bring back by car from his visits to the US. Why on earth does Craig think that Canada will be a safer option? And furthermore, if someone is deported back to another country without any specific charge then it's not like they're going to be arressted once they return. If Craig thinks he can settle in Canada and continue to run his WN site from there (regardless of where it's hosted) then he's taking an unncessary risk.

Old August 6th, 2009 #31
Rounder

Default Phoned Associated Press and Paul Fromm

I just had a pleasant phone chat with Paul Fromm about Craig and other WN matters. He requested I mail him a copy of Craig's letter and also a copy of VNN's newspaper. Obviously, he knows Craig well and eagerly wants to help him.

I've never met Mr Fromm, but I've heard about him for decades. And googling his name proves the kikes know him very well.

I also phoned Craig's detailed story to Associated Press reporter Dana Fields in Kansas City, MO (tel: 816-654-1050). She seemed interested and asked lots of questions. Among other things, I advised her to phone Marina Asari, at the Canadian embassy in Estonia - tel: 011-372-627-3311. And I advise you to do same.

Old August 7th, 2009 #32
Eric Jones

Quote:
You're off topic, but I'd never seen or heard of the guy before the interview, and to this day, I've never seen him or heard anything about him. You might ask Louis Beam, since Beam, as I understand it, was in charge of WN video interviews during that period of time.
I did contact Louis Beam and this is what he said:

"Greetings,

The man doing the interview was Garry Cutler. He was not missed by the feds. He turned state's evidence and testified along with Glen Miller against us at Fort Smith, AK. in 1988." [End of reply]

This guy is interesting, because he conducts what appears to be a very well thought out, and choreographed interview. Louis Beam says he's an informant that turned states evidence against members of the Order and others, and I have NEVER come across his name before, anywhere. Very interesting....

Mr. Miller, do you think it's such a good idea to utilize this interview, one involving a known informant, on your website. I mean the interview advertises the fact that it's related to "The Order," yet the interview is being conducted by a man whose testimony helped put away true members of the Order for life? Nuff said.

Google searches come up with nothing, no past, no present.

Old August 7th, 2009 #33
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Jones View Post
I did contact Louis Beam and this is what he said:

"Greetings,

The man doing the interview was Garry Cutler. He was not missed by the feds. He turned state's evidence and testified along with Glen Miller against us at Fort Smith, AK. in 1988." [End of reply]

This guy is interesting, because he conducts what appears to be a very well thought out, and choreographed interview. Louis Beam says he's an informant that turned states evidence against members of the Order and others, and I have NEVER come across his name before, anywhere. Very interesting....

Mr. Miller, do you think it's such a good idea to utilize this interview, one involving a known informant, on your website. I mean the interview advertises the fact that it's related to "The Order," yet the interview is being conducted by a man whose testimony helped put away true members of the Order for life? Nuff said.

Google searches come up with nothing, no past, no present.
Get on topic or get yo johnny-come-lately ass off this ACTIVISM thread. You've violated forum rules. No flaming on activism threads. And go learn some truths here: http://www.whty.org/myside.htm

Other VNN'ers are urged to mail Craig a letter to his prison address posted above. Let's let him know he's not forgotten.

Old August 7th, 2009 #34
Rounder

Default Write Craig to show solidarity

Here's Craig's prison address:

Craig Cobb
Kodakondsus-JA
Migratsiooniamet
Valjasaatmiskegkus
Air 5
Harkualevik Harkuvald
Harju Mk. 76902
Estonia

Postage is only 98 cents and a customs form is not required. I just got off a letter to him, giving him an update on what we've done so far in compliance with his instructions, and as a moral booster. I also passed on recommendations from here that he relocate to Serbia vice Canada, and I invited him to return to the US and stay at my home here in SW Missouri til he finds his own place. Ole Chain and I, teamed up, could solve all sorts of world problems, I have little doubt. he he.

Who else'll drop Chain a line or two of support ??

Old August 8th, 2009 #35
Rounder

Quote:
Here's Craig's prison address:

Craig Cobb
Kodakondsus-JA
Migratsiooniamet
Valjasaatmiskegkus
Air 5
Harkualevik Harkuvald
Harju Mk. 76902
Estonia

Postage is only 98 cents and a customs form is not required. I just got off a letter to him, giving him an update on what we've done so far in compliance with his instructions, and as a moral booster. I also passed on recommendations from here that he relocate to Serbia vice Canada, and I invited him to return to the US and stay at my home here in SW Missouri til he finds his own place. Ole Chain and I, teamed up, could solve all sorts of world problems, I have little doubt. he he.

Who else'll drop Chain a line or two of support ??
The thread produced 1,176 views, but less than a half dozen tangible responses. I mean, how the hell does one explain that to the WN activist locked in an Estonian cage ??

Old August 8th, 2009 #36
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Because real WN activists are always alone. Most people consider being a keyboard commando is good enough. Any real confrontation or act is way to outside their comfort zone. That is why WN doesn't exist in the USA. And I doubt it ever will.

Old August 9th, 2009 #37
Rounder

Quote:
Because real WN activists are always alone. Most people consider being a keyboard commando is good enough. Any real confrontation or act is way to outside their comfort zone.
It's difficult to disagree with your comments. Demoralizing. Mighty demoralizing, indeed. They're good typists, though.

Old August 9th, 2009 #38
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Because real WN activists are always alone. Most people consider being a keyboard commando is good enough. Any real confrontation or act is way to outside their comfort zone. That is why WN doesn't exist in the USA. And I doubt it ever will.
Lead the way Gabry and while you're at it, tell us why with only 81 posts, we should follow you?

Old August 9th, 2009 #39
Kürşad Cengizhanoğlu
Holocaust® denier

Yes, he needs ours help! But how? Yahudi watching, right? Maybe he come to Türkiye. İn Türkiye Whites aren't oppressed. He likes Turkey, he uses Turkish İnternet hosting company and also deleted anti-Türk videos.

Old August 9th, 2009 #40
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Lead the way Gabry and while you're at it, tell us why with only 81 posts, we should follow you?
I never asked anyone to follow me.

Thread