Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 26th, 2007 #1
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Default Most admired by Americans poll results. Disturbing.

Quote:
Both Bill and Hillary Clinton, the former president and the presidential candidate, are at the top of Americans' most-admired list, Gallup reported today.

Bill Clinton was picked by 8 percent as the most admired man in the poll, just behind President Bush, who was chosen by 10 percent. Al Gore, Clinton's vice president who lost to Bush in 2000, was ranked third with 6 percent after winning the Nobel Peace Prize this year for his advocacy on addressing global climate change

Hillary Clinton was selected as the most admired woman by 18 percent, just ahead of Oprah Winfrey with 16 percent. Her campaign quickly bragged about the result, noting that she topped the list for the sixth straight year and for the 12th time overall.

"Americans know Hillary has been fighting for children and families for 35 years," campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle said in a statement issued by the Clinton campaign. "They admire her commitment and strength to make change."

Barack Obama, Clinton's main rival for the Democratic nomination, finished fourth among most-admired men, ahead of the Rev. Billy Graham, former South African President Nelson Mandela, and former President George H.W. Bush. And Winfrey, who had her strongest showing this year, is Obama's highest-profile supporter.

The Clintons are appearing together at a kickoff event this afternoon in Mount Pleasant, Iowa, for the stretch run before the Jan. 3 caucuses that could go a long way in determining whether the Clintons will return to the White House, this time with Hillary as president and Bill as first spouse.

The USA Today/Gallup poll was conducted Dec. 14-16 and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/...ns_at_top.html

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old December 26th, 2007 #2
melcur
Banned

LOL, I'll bet AOL was conducting that poll too. I don't think 1 in 50 Americans believe MSM polls any longer

Old December 26th, 2007 #3
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
LOL, I'll bet AOL was conducting that poll too. I don't think 1 in 50 Americans believe MSM polls any longer
I don't believe anything they report including their polls.

Old December 26th, 2007 #4
Flame Baiter
Banned

Could Billy Clinton be admired for this?

Quote:
Ms. Lewinsky testified that during this bathroom encounter, she and the President kissed, and he touched her bare breasts with his hands and his mouth.(207) The President "was talking about performing oral sex on me," according to Ms. Lewinsky.(208) But she stopped him because she was menstruating and he did not.(209) Ms. Lewinsky did perform oral sex on him.(210)
Or this?

Quote:
At one point, the President inserted a cigar into Ms. Lewinsky's vagina, then put the cigar in his mouth and said: "It tastes good."(274) After they were finished, Ms. Lewinsky left the Oval Office and walked through the Rose Garden.(275)
That is in the official record in the Starr Report.

Old December 26th, 2007 #5
Donnachaidh

Why would anyone believe this?

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old December 27th, 2007 #6
cillian

Bill Clinton was picked by 8 percent as the most admired man in the poll, just behind President Bush, who was chosen by 10 percent.

so he wins, but comes in second place... behind a man with 26% approval??
this is the most ridiculous bunch of bullshit ive read in a while

Thread