Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 15th, 2013 #1
DeShawn S. Williams

Default Are left wing folks finally waking up to the jew?

Hello,

So I typically read a wide range of different news source from the left to the right to white nationalist blogs like VNN. One of the things I've noticed the past few months is how many folks on the left wing websites, where Israel is criticized on a regular basis, are seeing PAST Israel and starting to recognize the jewish threat. Now I don't know that ALL of them are actually iberals, but it seems like at least some of them are.

A good example of this is in the comments section of an article I read this morning about abuse of "goys" in Israel: http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/10/14

Here are some of the more jew-wise comments I saw, and many of them got a lot of up votes:

-Listen, the jews have been kicked out of countries 109 times. Do you think that's mere coincidence? I'm sorry, but the majority of these people are heartless sociopaths. It's no wonder too, as they're incredibly inbred and have selected over the generations for the most cunning and ruthless among them. Even the so-called "anti-Zionist" jews only take the positions they do because they're doing what they think is "good for the jews." You get a handful of brave people, like Gilad Atzmon and Benjamin Freedman, who denounce their lunatic heritage and think outside of the interests of their ethnic group. That lying, repugnant pig Abe Foxman kvetches that "anti-Semitism is a disease." Yup, and these days, you catch it from jews. I'm so sick and tired of these people and their parasite pariah "state"!

-The criminal policies of Israel is supported by great majority of Jews in the USA and around the globe. If it were not so then the Zionist, with out the active support of American Jewish community, Would not have been able to dictate our foreign policy in the Middle east.
Also this rubbish about anti Semitism is getting old and out of style and very clearly illustrates the desperate acts of the Zionist Jews and their miserable mercenaries to sanitize criminal and atrocious behaviour by the colonialist land thieves.

-To the extent that "anti-Semitism" even means anything, it now designates someone that Zionist Jews don't like. It's thrown at anyone who objects to the so-called "state" of Israel or the Jewish abuse of the financial markets, the media, and their infiltration of governments.

-The Talmud teaches that only Jews are human, that non-Jews are beasts placed on Earth to serve Jews and given human form to better serve the Jews.
There are hundreds of Rabbis, including the late Chief Rabbi of Israel, that still teach the filth in this book and their Yeshiva (religious schools) teach the same thing. Some of their Master-race preaching can be found on YouTube.

-The only thing that elevates the Nazis above the Zionists is that the Nazis recognized the threat of Talmudic Jewry and weren't afraid to act upon it. The Zionists merely spread lies about "Islamofascism" and bully the US and its allies into Jewish wars against Muslim countries that offer no threat to the West. Christian vs. Muslim, and only the Jew comes out on top.

11 1 •Reply•Share ›
Ferdinand Artego • a day ago
Now I see what Hitler was talking about.
2 7 •Reply•Share ›
BolivarianTJ4 Ferdinand Artego • 16 hours ago
Seriously, where's a good canister of Zyklon-B when you need it?

HamBaconEggs Ferdinand Artego • a day ago
Just imagine how many millions of people would have been saved from the scourge of Judeo-imperialist wars and Jewish financial predations had Hitler actually finished the job.
2 6 •Reply•Share ›
Ferdinand Artego HamBaconEggs • 21 hours ago
missed opportunity !

lingum Jaded_Prole • 21 hours ago
Let's not BS ourselves--the fact is that (sadly) a strong majority of Jews support Israel. And when you support evil, that's not going to go down well with a lot of folks.
5 •Reply•Share ›
BolivarianTJ4 lingum • 16 hours ago
I for one am sick of having to distinguish between them. I'm tired of them all, and I don't care if that makes me an "anti-Semite." Go away already, you scheming, lying, Talmudic parasites!
1 •Reply•Share ›
lingum BolivarianTJ4 • 14 hours ago
I second that!

-Most people here strongly encourage those who actually make pro-Hitler posts to go to a Stormfront or KKK blog.
Bernie Madoff, Bibi, Alan Douchewitz, Richard Perle, Abraham Foxface are all maggots. It is not our fault that a fairly large segment of Judaism is comprised of sociopathic parasites. It's probably the reason that the world has never cared much for Jewish people.
One day, there is going to be a huge blowback from the behavior of the Zionist cult. Hopefully the decent Jewish people won't be harmed.

I guess I'm wondering if you folks have seen the same thing. Do you think people are finally seeing past the Zionist cover and waking up tot eh jew?

Thank you for your thoughts.

PEACE

Thread