VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 6th, 2011 #41
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeth O. Grady View Post
Hey, those are some great ad hominem attacks, guys(complete with the "you're a Jew!" argument). But I have to say that I'm not really interested in your childish emotional venting. I'm more interested in if you can show why the arguments contained in the two original posts in this thread are incorrect.

Oh well, maybe next time.
I nominate this as the official imagery for your gornisht, above.

Ol' Herb Cohen: He really cares, but not that much.

Old July 6th, 2011 #42
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Be gentle with him, Karl. It's his first time.

And thanks, Leonard.
Ah jes bin watchin that there collection of myths 'n beliefs in Rawhide, them myths wat dun bilt the greatest nation in history, whiles ah had me a mess o' beans 'n bacon natchrally.
Goldurn it, ah be rarin' ta git back on the trail. Tahm we'all began to corral this here wild 'un.

Quote:
I also have to wonder why you and the other Christian nuts seem obsessed with this particular thread, but have completely ignored the other threads I've posted which contain solid evidence that Jesus is a literary myth. I think the reason is because you realize that you're too ignorant to counter those arguments.
You are in essence telling us that you have discovered that beliefs are based on beliefs, and that myths are myths and not facts.

Well, isn't that nice. Do try to keep up, Zeth. It will help you to grow as a person.

Is your level of research so poor that you didn't even take a glance at the front pages of VNN?

You would have seen many threads on VNN, far more detailed and researched than yours, discussing Christianity, it's links with the Egyptian, Babylonian, Sumerian and Roman religions, sun worship, why it was created, who created it, how and why it survives etc.

Anyways, I'm not a Christian Zeth, I'm agnostic.
Are you Jewish?

You seem to be somewhat antagonistic, I'm not sure that's appropriate behaviour on VNN, renowned for the genteel conversation.

You're new here, so folks are just being nice to you, putting you at your ease, before ...well, anyway let's not dwell on that.

I confess I'm somewhat surprised to see you start off by calling it Christian beliefs. The bible was originally a collection of the religions and myths of the pagan non-Jewish peoples the Jews thieved amongst. These the Jews rewrote, putting themselves into the starring roles, like they do in Hollywood today, with Jews pretending to be Vikings, for example.

It was thus rewritten Jewish beliefs about themselves, plus a marketing tool to make money for Jews, plus ways to subtly place Jews above others, as we see succesfully achieved amongst the Baptist types today.

The Jewish religion and beliefs are thus naturally where you would need to start. I seem to have missed your denunciation both of the Jewish authors, and of the Torah so central to Jewish life. Would you mind reposting it?

The reasons for religion in the first place need to be understood, more than the particulars of any religions, so religions in general can be placed in framework and context.

The beliefs regarding Jesus are called just that, beliefs, not facts. Did you miss that?

That does not make the reality of the impact of Christianity or any other religion in real life any less real. Society and survival are largely based upon myths, beliefs, faith, hopes, dreams, opinions, assumptions, half understood concepts, vague remembrances of what someone once said, and simply looking around to see what everyone else is doing, saying, wearing.

People live based on a wing and a prayer, if you will.
Very few know much about anything at all, they just believe, try to stay fed, dry, safe and out of trouble, and do as they are told. Anyone who wishes to lead them needs to understand that, and manage people as they actually are. They need to believe. In order to get them to stop believing in one thing, you need to provide them with another to believe in.

Religion has its bad points, but survives because the good points outweigh the bad ones. It gives people hope, comfort, guidance in a very cruel world, often it is all that people have, and in many cases, all that they have needed, to get them through the situations they have faced.

Life is not all comfortable middle class suburbia. War, famine, poverty, disease, death and horror are always at hand.
Battling enemies, or the elements, or the beasts of nature has been the norm for humanity. People believe, because they need hope. Atheism doesn't offer it to them. Religion does. More importantly it teaches and enables them to survive in groups.

Most denominations were formed as substitutes for tribal or national affiliations, and have served that purpose admirably.

You ignore the social, political, financial, legal, moral, ethical, ethnic, racial, cultural, historical aspects of religion, ignore it's role in social cohesion and stability, it's function in times of government breakdown, and as a counterweight to government power, and focus solely upon a book few Christians have ever read, and which they don't base their beliefs or actions on.

You seem curiously unaware that there are several totally different forms of Christianity, as if you came from a non-Christian background.

Christianity is based upon what people are told it is, writings of the various denominational leaders, a couple dozen extracts used to make points on how values, ethics, morals etc can be applied to life, and all the aforementioned aspects.

What interests me is that you seem to assume that the universe could not have been created, and that there cannot be a creator, based upon what is described in the bible, not your own reasoned conclusions based upon reality.
Thus the bible actually determines whether you believe or not, what you believe, and is one of the most important books in your life.

As far as I am concerned, if there is a creator, whether we accept it's existence or not, whether we describe it or not, whether we believe in it or not, would not affect it's existence. Any such entity would certainly not be concerning itself with us.

If there isn't one, then whether we claim there to be one, believe there is one, write that there is one, will also not bring it into existence.

None of that matters.
Religious debates have existed as long as religions.

Whilst interesting, we are not going to solve them.

We do however need to understand their role in what has occurred to our race so far, good and bad, how we need to arrange and present our activities, the dangers and the opportunities they present, what works and what doesn't work with regards to the relationship between nationalism and religion.

What we know is that Jews have lied for 3500 years about their religion, and caused untold misery around the world.

The Eternal Jew Lenin, asked the Eternal question: "What is to be done"?
What would you recommend?

Old July 6th, 2011 #43
Steve B
Banned

Avot DeRabbi Natan 2:5

Why is Job called (Job 1:8) "A perfect and upright man"? To teach us that he was born circumcised. Adam was also born circumcised as it says (Genesis 1:27) "So G-d created man in His image..." Seth was also born circumcised as it says (ibid. 5:2 ) "He begot in his likeness and his image..." Noah was also born circumcised... Shem was also born circumcised... Jacob was also born circumcised... Joseph was also born circumcised... Moses was also born circumcised... Even the wicked Balaam was born circumcised... Samuel was also born circumcised... David was also born circumcised... Jeremiah was also born circumcised... Zerubabel was also born circumcised...

Ok I was gonna come up with a funny circumcision joke here but gosh darn it sometimes you reach a cut off point and say the hell with it I'm not gonna do it anymore.

Old July 6th, 2011 #44
Zeth O. Grady

Thumbs down

More emotional bullshit from Leonard Rouse and Hugh. Hey, Hugh, do you think anyone actually reads your inane, rambling 10,000 word posts? Guess what. They don't.

But I have to say that I get a kick out of watching that swarthy Amerinidan "Valdez" verbally kick your ass repeatedly all over the forum.

Old July 6th, 2011 #45
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
More infantile emotional tirades from Leonard Rouse and Hugh.
Do you delineate infantile emotional tirades from non-infantile emotional tirades? I bet the answer is in a Talmud and involves old kikes, body fluids, and lots of invective--with a heaping side of crazy.

Old July 6th, 2011 #46
Zeth O. Grady

Talking

That post doesn't even make sense. Anyone here have a Neurotic Asshole to English dictionary?

Old July 7th, 2011 #47
procopius

Quote:
Well, so far I haven't heard any arguments from the Christian conspiracy theorists about why they think Jesus is mentioned in the Talmud. I also notice that none of them have posted any comments in the three other threads I've created proving that Jesus is a Jewish literary myth. Why is that? This particular thread here isn't even about the Jesus myth theory, yet it is attracting all the VNN resident Yahweh worshipers for some reason. Kind of strange.

There is no point in arguing with you. Christianity is always been about faith in Jesus, trying to argue that Jesus didn't really exist is pointless.

Old July 7th, 2011 #49
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Smith View Post
Your opening post is lifted from the talmud, that says all I need to know. Only jews are as anti Christian as you appear to be and only jews would use the talmud as evidence that Jesus did not exist. You lie when you claim not to be using a jew holy book, you lift complete passages out of it
Damian, why is it that Christians are so caught up in Middle Eastern religious philosophy and don't concentrate solely on White European roots? Whites who believe and live by the Bible are watering their true heritage. Why do you think the jews make such a big deal about "Jesus" or their hatred against "Jesus?"

The religion we are indocrinated into is designed to distract us into thinking that non-jewish churches are just that and that "Jesus" is real when in fact the churches are out to make money based on a religious philosophy where we worship the people of the Middle East. We as Whites, shouldn't we be worshipping our White ancestors instead? Why do we allow contradiction in this manner?

Why are there so many different churches? Why do Whites have to think that their religion is better than another? The sole reason is to divide the White race and waterdown the White race with the Middle Eastern Bible that have stories in it about how to live life. It is nothing but a distraction and it is destructive to the White race.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old July 7th, 2011 #50
Damian Smith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman View Post
Damian, why is it that Christians are so caught up in Middle Eastern religious philosophy and don't concentrate solely on White European roots? Whites who believe and live by the Bible are watering their true heritage. Why do you think the jews make such a big deal about "Jesus" or their hatred against "Jesus?"

The religion we are indocrinated into is designed to distract us into thinking that non-jewish churches are just that and that "Jesus" is real when in fact the churches are out to make money based on a religious philosophy where we worship the people of the Middle East. We as Whites, shouldn't we be worshipping our White ancestors instead? Why do we allow contradiction in this manner?

Why are there so many different churches? Why do Whites have to think that their religion is better than another? The sole reason is to divide the White race and waterdown the White race with the Middle Eastern Bible that have stories in it about how to live life. It is nothing but a distraction and it is destructive to the White race.
Do you understand the difference between traditional Catholics and other Christians. Do you have any understanding of how anti jew traditional catholic really are. Are you aware of the jew influence with the protestant reformation and the protestant churches over the last few hundred years. Look at all the top zionists in America, all protestant of one type or another. You dont see that among traditional catholics or eastern orthodox.

Old July 7th, 2011 #51
Zeth O. Grady

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Smith View Post
Do you have any understanding of how anti jew traditional catholic really are.
Do you have any understanding that orthodox "catholic" Christianity was just one of a dozen competing different forms of early Christianity that eventually won out only because it formed a political alliance with the Roman state and then immediately afterwards persecuted the other forms of early Christianity out of existence?

Old July 7th, 2011 #52
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Damien,

Not much difference between the two. Both believe in the Judaic religion based on the old testament, which is a mixture of jewish beliefs and Palestinian beliefs.

The small difference is that the Protestants are more in the public limelight than the Catholics. However, the Catholics are no better when they involve themselves in ethnic and social destruction against the White population with their godlike behavior in giving refuge to illegal mexicans or giving more freely to the mexican population as a whole.

I know very well the similarities and the differences. I was born, baptized, and raised Catholic; later baptized as a Protestant. The problem is how they all are different from each other in a way that divides the White population, making it weaker and more submissive to alien invasion -- namely the jews and the greater minority population of mexicans.

I have outgrown such childish things, put away childish things such as religion. I know the real purpose of such childish things and those childish things are destructive to the White race.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Last edited by Hell Raising Woman; July 7th, 2011 at 02:05 PM.

Old July 7th, 2011 #53
Armstrong
Banned

To the best of my knowledge, Jesus is a White ancestor.

Old July 7th, 2011 #54
Zeth O. Grady

Lightbulb

Some Things Never Change

"Christians, needless to say, utterly detest one another; they slander each other constantly with the vilest forms of abuse, and cannot come to any sort of agreement in their teaching. Each sect brands its own, fills the head of its own with deceitful nonsense."

– Celsus, On the True Doctrine, 91.

Old July 13th, 2011 #55
Zeth O. Grady

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
...which even the most dedicated of scholars are hestitant to make (as it is just one of several major theories that are somewhat equally plausible scenarios).
Right. And I'm sure the fact that most New Testament scholars are believing Christians has absolutely no effect on their opinion about whether Jesus was a historical figure.

Tags
jesus, jesus christ, jesus christ talmud, jesus talmud

Thread