Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 27th, 2015 #101
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Serious question here. Don't boolies realize that maybe they are pushing Whites to the limits of their patience? And has it ever occurred to some of these militant spooks that if they get the race war they claim to want they could end up on the endangered species list in North America? And when pissed off Whites round up nigro survivors they will need someplace to dump them. Since jigaboos can't swim worth a damn Africa is probably out. So that leaves Mexico. How do you think you will like Mexico?

OK, that's 3 questions.

Old November 28th, 2015 #102
varg

Framed argument where antis treat whites as a class when laying blame:

Anti: "Whites as a class have nothing to be proud of, you're evil monsters who stole/killed for everything you have. You have no identity."

But when whites show they do have something to be proud of as a class:

Anti: "Yeah but I only meant you as an individual."

So we're treated as a class when it's something bad to blame whites for, but as individuals when we show the good whites have done.

Fuck that. Whites are attacked as a class. We will counter-attack you as a class.

Old November 28th, 2015 #103
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Framed argument where antis treat whites as a class when laying blame:

Anti: "Whites as a class have nothing to be proud of, you're evil monsters who stole/killed for everything you have. You have no identity."

But when whites show they do have something to be proud of as a class:

Anti: "Yeah but I only meant you as an individual."

So we're treated as a class when it's something bad to blame whites for, but as individuals when we show the good whites have done.

Fuck that. Whites are attacked as a class. We will counter-attack you as a class.
When have I ever attacked whites as a class?

Stop regurgitating the same dumb ass argument over and over again, varg. Your constant whining and overall bitchassness is stomach turning.

It's very clear this bowel movement you refer to as "white nationalism" is going nowhere just as you are going nowhere in life. So you may as well put your big girl panties on and stop blaming everyone else for your sucking at life

Old November 28th, 2015 #104
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Oh my! Such a tough little nigress. Smart too.

Fuck, it must suck really bad to be a nigger. Wake up every morning, sneak up on a mirror for a quick peek. "Oh noes, I's is still jest a ugly fucking nigger, dis shit be Whitey's fault." Yeah, I can see how that might piss someone off.

So, miss chlamydia, how much longer do you think you boolies can get away with this anti-White bullshit?

Old November 28th, 2015 #105
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Oh my! Such a tough little nigress. Smart too.

Fuck, it must suck really bad to be a nigger. Wake up every morning, sneak up on a mirror for a quick peek. "Oh noes, I's is still jest a ugly fucking nigger, dis shit be Whitey's fault." Yeah, I can see how that might piss someone off.

So, miss chlamydia, how much longer do you think you boolies can get away with this anti-White bullshit?

Old November 28th, 2015 #106
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBT View Post
Ah yes, I see the problem here. My questions require thought, and thinking is just sooo boring, itz what those stuffy White folks do. That makes it raysis. Mz chlamydia don't play that shit.

Old November 28th, 2015 #107
TXC

Quote:
Ah yes, I see the problem here. My questions require thought, and thinking is just sooo boring, itz what those stuffy White folks do. That makes it raysis. Mz chlamydia don't play that shit.

Get some new material, clown

Old November 29th, 2015 #108
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:

Get some new material, clown
Answer my questions, bimbo.

Old November 29th, 2015 #109
TXC

Quote:
Answer my questions, bimbo.
If you truly think you are asking groundbreaking questions that have never been asked on this site before, then you are more of a mentally dim tard than I initially thought.

Golf clap for the awkward dummy.

You want the answers to your regurgitated questions from the white nationalism for dummies handbook... you can search through my old posts. Im not wasting my time... Go fetch, bitch 😘

Old November 29th, 2015 #110
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
If you truly think you are asking groundbreaking questions that have never been asked on this site before, then you are more of a mentally dim tard than I initially thought.
Yes, they have been asked over and over. Itz the lack of answers from you 80 IQ geniuses that stands out. But hey, don't worry your nappy little head over it, the White folks are working on it.

Old November 29th, 2015 #111
TXC

Quote:
the white nationalist tard corral is working on it.
Me waiting on white nationilism to be successful:

Old November 29th, 2015 #112
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Looks more like the typical coon in the near future who didn't get out of White areas fast enough.

You nigros think ol' Whitey will support your worthless asses forever. He won't.

Quote:

Old November 30th, 2015 #113
TXC

Quote:
You nigros think ol' Whitey will support your worthless asses forever. He won't.

Old November 30th, 2015 #114
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Mz Chlamydia, your well thought out and very intelligent responses have been very enlightening. Thank you for your time. You may now get back to huffing jenkem.

Old December 9th, 2015 #115
Annelisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
Change your avatar so it does not look identical to others.
Grow a brain and learn how to read.

Old December 9th, 2015 #116
Annelisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
For the love of sanity will you ask an adult to help you find the space bar?

What the fuck are you talking about?You constantly prove that you're retarded and you seem to be proud of it.Cows like you are why other races hate whites.
IsThisHowYouSeeLife?YouStupidCunt.

Old December 10th, 2015 #117
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annelisa View Post

What the fuck are you talking about?You constantly prove that you're retarded and you seem to be proud of it.Cows like you are why other races hate whites.
Another well thought out post from an obviously very intelligent poster.

You do need to work on the rules of grammar concerning capitalization though.

Old December 10th, 2015 #118
Dyrith
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annelisa View Post

Well that was completely uncalled for and very immature. Can you show us how Bev has been "retarded" because so far the only one acting mentally unstable would be you.

Old January 10th, 2016 #119
viki

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
Me waiting on white nationilism to be successful:

I registered just to LOL at this post. I'm waiting too, when will SHTF? Are you guys winning? I'm watching the story of Joseph Paul Franklin right now. Whoa!

Old November 16th, 2016 #120
Crowe

Update on the "tard revolution". Trump won the election.

Appoints one of us as chief strategist to the President.

TXC, u mad?

It's not such a joke now, is it?

Niggers will be going back out into the fields here shortly. On Steve Bannon's recommendation.

Thread