Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 2nd, 2014 #1
Rounder

Default About Kynan Dutton. . .

Craig Cobb told me today (2 Feb 2014) on the phone that Kynan Dutton is no turncoat/informant, and that they are still friends.

Therefore, since Craig is not opposed to Kynan's plea agreement, no other WN has any freakin grounds to oppose it, so STFU about it.

Kynan is one in a million in my judgment. A courageous, loyal, and dedicated WN who has sacrificed greatly since he joined with Craig in North Dakota.

1) He left his home and moved his entire family of 7 to ND.
2) He stood tall against hundreds of muds, jews and other antis who threatened him and his family in his own front yard.
3) The JOG took his 2 small children away from him for being an active WN
4) He patrolled hostile enemy territory, armed
5) He justifiably raised hell and cursed the Leith, ND town council for their racial treason and hypocracy
6) He was caged for months in a JOG cage
7) And I learned today that he and his family were just kicked out of their apartment because he is a WN.

Honest, clear-thinking WNs should not criticize this brave young Aryan warrior - He has more than earned our praise, respect, and gratitude.

Last edited by Rounder; February 2nd, 2014 at 03:26 PM.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #2
Martin Barlow
Banned

This brave young Aryan warrior was living on the JOG's food stamps.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #3
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Barlow View Post
Who gives a shit? I'd rather my taxes go to a family like that than to niggers and muds. You couldn't have picked a stupider thing to fault him for.

Fuck JOG. I've no problem with white families living off its food stamps, none whatsoever. Maybe more white couples should do this... have lots of white babies and use this treasonous anti-white government to help offset the cost.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #4
Martin Barlow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
Who gives a shit? I'd rather my taxes go to a family like that than to niggers and muds. You couldn't have picked a stupider thing to fault him for.

Fuck JOG. I've no problem with white families living off its food stamps, none whatsoever. Maybe more white couples should do this... have lots of white babies and use this treasonous anti-white government to help offset the cost.
I don't know, some people have this thing called pride. Bit ridiculous rallying against the JOG when you're basically dependent on it.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #5
robert burns

I have never gotten foods stamps but feel any white that can get a buck out of the gubment should do it. Hell anyone that can work for cash should milk the system dry.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #6
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
I don't know, some people have this thing called pride. Bit ridiculous rallying against the JOG when you're basically dependent on it.
I prefer to think of it as using it, not depending on it. And no, I am not receiving food stamps, but I don't care if a/some racially aware family does.

Jesus man, haven't you ever watched The Walking Dead? Desperate times call for desperate measures. In a sane all white jew-free society we can approach this whole thing anew, but for now, fuck it. Milk the JOG for all you can.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #7
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

I will like to add that there is something satisfying in forcing JOG to provide welfare to the group of people it wants to annihilate. So there's also that.

Oh and again, fuck JOG.

Old February 3rd, 2014 #8
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Insurgents take guns from the government they're fighting to overthrow, why not take cash?

Old February 3rd, 2014 #9
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Insurgents take guns from the government they're fighting to overthrow, why not take cash?
Welfare use becomes welfare addiction.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #10
Kelley

Quote:
Nothing wrong with food stamps if a person needs to get them for his/her family.

As for the first post. I like Craig, but that doesn't mean I agree with everything he or everyone says. He may be OK with the deal.. maybe... but that doesn't mean I can't hold my own opinions about Dutton. There is other behavior, such as getting drunk at a meeting and other bad behavior like that. If he is an example of our warriors, no wonder we can't get anywhere.

Last edited by Kelley; February 2nd, 2014 at 06:15 PM.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #11
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Before 2008 26 Million American's depended on food stamps AFTER 2008 and Wall Street and the Sub Primate Loans which crashed the economy the number of American's dependent on food stamps is now 49 Million.

VNN Media

Old February 2nd, 2014 #12
Bardamu
Banned

I hate to say it but the government owes working men and women food stamps and subsistence checks because they fucking outsourced industry -- and before this they corporatized farmland thus destroying the family farm.

Old February 3rd, 2014 #13
Rounder

Default Bump

Kynan Dutton deserves this bump. All genuine WNs should remember his name, courage, labors and his sacrifices. Out of a million, or more, white men who heard Craig's plea for white settlers in North Dakota, via the internet or MSM, Kynan was the only man who went.

Old February 4th, 2014 #14
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Kynan Dutton deserves this bump. All genuine WNs should remember his name, courage, labors and his sacrifices. Out of a million, or more, white men who heard Craig's plea for white settlers in North Dakota, via the internet or MSM, Kynan was the only man who went.
I doubt we will ever forget how he helped bungle a good thing. There are going to be documentaries made about it.

Old February 6th, 2014 #15
Rounder

Quote:
Craig Cobb told me today (2 Feb 2014) on the phone that Kynan Dutton is no turncoat/informant, and that they are still friends.

Therefore, since Craig is not opposed to Kynan's plea agreement, no other WN has any freakin grounds to oppose it, so STFU about it.

Kynan is one in a million in my judgment. A courageous, loyal, and dedicated WN who has sacrificed greatly since he joined with Craig in North Dakota.

1) He left his home and moved his entire family of 7 to ND.
2) He stood tall against hundreds of muds, jews and other antis who threatened him and his family in his own front yard.
3) The JOG took his 2 small children away from him for being an active WN
4) He patrolled hostile enemy territory, armed
5) He justifiably raised hell and cursed the Leith, ND town council for their racial treason and hypocracy
6) He was caged for months in a JOG cage
7) And I learned today that he and his family were just kicked out of their apartment because he is a WN.

Honest, clear-thinking WNs should not criticize this brave young Aryan warrior - He has more than earned our praise, respect, and gratitude.
Almost 800 views of the above listed FACTS, over a period of 2 and a half days, and not one word of praise or gratitude for Kynan Dutton, except my own.

Understandably and predictably, the forum's Mutual Admiration Society of yellow pussy-bunders dispise, therefore badmouths, most if not all, WN activists, including Dutton, for obvious reasons.

But what puzzles me is why the forum's men are silent and consequently, deliberately let the yellow pussies get by with it. Could the main reason be fear of the well organized and united pussy bund ?? I believe so.

Odin, help us.

Old February 7th, 2014 #16
Zander

I am not a member of this "pussy bunde", and frankly, I cringe when I read about it, but, after your defence of convicted sex-case strom....your opinion (to me) is worthless, thats why I haven't commented. If you told me today was friday, I would check a calendar.

Old February 7th, 2014 #17
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Almost 800 views of the above listed FACTS, over a period of 2 and a half days, and not one word of praise or gratitude for Kynan Dutton, except my own.
I'm waiting to see what he does at Craig's trial.

Old February 7th, 2014 #18
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:

Understandably and predictably, the forum's Mutual Admiration Society of yellow pussy-bunders dispise, therefore badmouths, most if not all, WN activists, including Dutton, for obvious reasons.

But what puzzles me is why the forum's men are silent and consequently, deliberately let the yellow pussies get by with it. Could the main reason be fear of the well organized and united pussy bund ?? I believe so.

Odin, help us.
Which WN activists do I badmouth and despise? Quote me.

Old February 8th, 2014 #19
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Default Another letter I just wrote Craig

2/7/14
Dear Craig,

I just received your letter in the mail today, and again I thank you for the response. I’m glad that you appreciated the information contained in my last letter, and sincerely hope that it helps your decision making process on how to proceed. To that end, I am writing again, and copying a bit more information and personal observations for your consideration.

Much has happened since I last wrote to you, namely Kynan getting a plea deal for reduced charges and deferred sentencing on all but one of those charges. In case you do not know the specifics of his plea bargain, this is what has been reported in the media.

Updates to The Bismarck Tribune article:
Quote:
Quote:
One of the white supremacists accused of terrorizing the citizens of Leith will be released from jail after pleading guilty to seven misdemeanors and agreeing to testify against Craig Cobb.

Kynan Dutton, 29, pleaded guilty to five counts of Class A misdemeanor menacing and two counts of Class B misdemeanor disorderly conduct on Friday. The charges were reduced from seven counts of Class C felony terrorizing as part of a plea agreement.

Dutton is a white supremacist who moved to Leith in October to join Cobb, 62, in trying to turn the small Grant County town into an all-white enclave. The two men are accused of threatening residents of the town while carrying out armed patrols in November and have been in jail ever since.

South Central District Judge Donald Jorgensen sentenced Dutton to one year in prison with all but time served suspended and two years of supervised probation on one menacing count but deferred sentencing for two years on the other four menacing charges. Jorgensen also sentenced Dutton to 30-day sentences on the disorderly conduct counts, which already have been served.

The sentence means that if Dutton successfully completes two years of probation, he will have only one menacing conviction and two disorderly conduction convictions on his record.

Dutton appeared via interactive video networking from the Mercer County jail, where he has been held in lieu of bond in the case. Jorgensen, Grant County State’s Attorney Todd Schwarz and defense attorney Rob Quick all were at the Burleigh County Detention Center.

In court, Schwarz said the plea agreement reducing the charges to misdemeanors was appropriate because Dutton had gotten “roped into a situation he didn’t really understand.” Schwarz later elaborated, explaining that Dutton believed he would be moving to a peaceful situation in North Dakota, with a recently remodeled home and plentiful job opportunities.

In reality, the home Dutton and his family were allowed to live in was without many modern conveniences, including indoor plumbing, and the town of Leith already was upset at Cobb’s plans to move in other white supremacists. Additionally, Dutton still believes citizens of Leith vandalized his home and car, when the crimes actually were the work of an associate of Cobb, Schwarz said.

Quick told Jorgensen Dutton has been a pleasure to represent. Dutton served in the Marine Corps in Iraq and has post-traumatic stress disorder. Quick argued that Dutton’s lack of criminal history warranted deferred sentences on all of the menacing charges.

Schwarz said that while Dutton is “much less culpable” in the incident than Cobb and was careful in his handling of his gun during the pair’s armed patrol that landed them in jail.

“That does not relieve him of the consequences of his bad decisions,” Schwarz said, saying suspended sentences were more appropriate than deferred ones.

Dutton told Jorgensen he felt threatened by the people of Leith and the surrounding area before the November incident but acknowledged that nothing had been physically done to him or his family. He repeatedly said he wanted to get the case over with so he could get out of jail and support his family. Dutton said he is a chef with some college education and has several job opportunities open to him when he gets out of jail.

“I’m just eager to get home to my family,” Dutton told Jorgensen.

Dutton told the judge he would like to have his firearms rights intact after the completion of probation but acknowledged understanding if Jorgensen was not comfortable with that.

Schwarz explained after that North Dakota law will prohibit Dutton from possessing weapons for five years following the completion of probation on the menacing charge on which the sentence was not deferred. However, federal laws prohibit Dutton from ever purchasing a firearm because of the menacing conviction, and possessing one later is a gray area under federal law, Schwarz said.

Dutton will be required to testify against Cobb, who also faces seven counts of Class C felony terrorizing. Cobb’s next court hearing is set for Feb. 10.

Schwarz said discussions and plea negotiations are ongoing in Cobb’s case, though he could not elaborate.

“Whether they’ll be fruitful or not, I’m not willing to venture a guess,” he said.

Dutton still has a pending disorderly conduct charge for allegations he yelled profanity at the Leith City Council in October, just weeks after he moved to North Dakota. Dutton was allegedly drunk in that incident. Because of his pleas on Friday, he will have to undergo a chemical dependency evaluation, complete recommended follow-up treatment and must abstain from using or being around alcohol during probation.

After the hearing, Schwarz said he wanted to thank Mercer, Stark and other nearby counties for their assistance in housing Cobb and Dutton and assisting in security and investigations during the case.
Glenn Miller has stated that at the time of Kynan’s plea becoming public, that you were happy for Kynan, and wished him the best.

Personally, Craig, I am concerned about this turn of events. The reduced charges are more along the lines of what the both of you should have been facing instead of these trumped up, over reaching Terrorizing charges – a more reasonable charge in other words – *not that I think either of you should have even faced those* - it does indicate that these charges may be included as lesser charges that the jury may be instructed to consider. Being found ‘Not Guilty’ of Terrorizing would be bitter sweet if the jury convicts you of 5 charges of menacing and 2 charges of disorderly conduct – as a backdoor way to punish you. Each menacing charge carries a 1 year sentence. I am unaware if the judge has the discrepancy to mandate that you serve them consecutively. It would still give the prosecution a “Win”.
As to another thing that concerns Kynan’s (and Deborah’s) loyalty. This is just my personal opinion, and I hope that I am wrong (and will apologize if I am).

“Dutton will be required to testify against Cobb”

Sorry if this is a bit long and drawn out, but it is important that I fully explain my thoughts so you can follow my logic and understand how I’m reaching the conclusion that I have.

1. I don’t believe that any prosecutor is stupid enough to cut a deal in return for testimony unless the prosecutor knows exactly what that testimony will be. I assume that the prosecutor has reviewed what Kynan will testify, weighed its usefulness to his case against you, and feels that it will be beneficial to prosecute you. There is nothing about the above scenario that bodes well for you unless Schwarz is a Class A fucking idiot.

2. Kynan is supposed to testify “truthfully” about the events, including all the things that transpired up to the moment he took his deal……not just the patrol. This will be done to show a pattern of behavior to establish your mindset going into the patrol. In other words, to prove the *intent* portion of the legal requirement for Terrorizing. It is the “truthful” testimony portion that has me concerned…..to which I will explain. You know Kynan and Deborah much better than I. I have never spoken or corresponded with either of them. This puts me at a disadvantage as to judging their character and loyalty, but it also gives me an advantage to scrutinize their words and actions without the colored lens of friendship.

3. I don’t believe either Deborah or Kynan will give “truthful” testimony, as I have noticed a pre-emptive list of talking points that are outright lies…..whose timing is suspect to the point of conspiracy against you.

January 24th

The day of Kynan’s plea, his lawyer and prosecution made the following statements (bolded in the above article) – I paraphrase:

Kynan was duped by Craig
Kynan was mislead by Craig
Kynan didn’t understand what was going on
Kynan was led to believe the living conditions were better

Please re-read the bolded section of the article, and read the exact wording that was used to argue on Kynan’s behalf……by both Kynan’s lawyer and prosecutor.

Now, I knew that I’ve heard those same words before somewhere, and it took me a bit to find it…..but find it I did.

January 14th

A sobbing Deborah Henderson gives an interview to the BBC, video embedded at link.

Quote:
“Now….we’re just right back where we started from, but in a colder climate, with no support. He…Mr. Cobb had promised to get all the house up to code by the time that we came out, but he didn’t do anything. Now we’re all paying for it.” http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25632385
The similarities between Deborah’s sobbing interview and the excuses made for Kynan in court are more than just a mere coincidence……and the timeframe leads me to believe that this has been in the works for several weeks. They are portraying themselves as having been victimized by you. That you misled them….lied to them…..used them as pawns…..and that they are just as much as a victim in all of this as the people of Leith .

There have been reports that they did not know the conditions of the home, or the situation in town before their arrival – that they were completely hoodwinked by you, and “got roped into a situation they didn’t understand”.

Quote:
Quote:

1 white supremacist pleads guilty to lesser charges, the other has his bond reduced

BISMARCK, North Dakota — One of two white supremacists accused of terrorizing residents in the small North Dakota town of Leith pleaded guilty to lesser charges on Friday in a deal that spares him more jail time, while the other had his bond reduced.

Kynan Dutton, 29, avoided a felony conviction by pleading guilty to misdemeanor counts of menacing and disorderly conduct, and he will no longer be allowed to buy guns. The plea deal also requires that he testify against his co-defendant, Craig Cobb.

Dutton was the only man who permanently joined Cobb after Cobb moved to Leith about two years ago and began calling for other white supremacists to join him. He wanted to create a voting majority in the community of 23 people so they could turn it into an Aryan enclave.

Instead, Cobb and Dutton were arrested in mid-November after being accused of terrorizing residents with guns. They said they were patrolling the town because of violence and harassment directed at them, including vandalism to their property.

Prosecutors filed seven counts of Class C felony terrorizing against both men, with each count carrying a maximum punishment of five years in prison and a $5,000 fine.

After pleading guilty to the misdemeanor counts, Dutton was sentenced to time served and two years of probation.

Judge Donald Jorgenson refused to grant defense attorney Robert Quick's request that Dutton's criminal record be cleared once he successfully completes probation. Grant County State's Attorney Todd Schwarz requested that a conviction on one count stay on his record so Dutton couldn't buy guns in the future.

"He has to understand, as an adult, you make decisions and there are consequences," Schwarz said.

Both Quick and Schwarz described Dutton as being misled by Cobb, who they said offered free rent and a fresh start to Dutton, an Iraq War veteran who came with his girlfriend and several of her children from Oregon.

"They were looking for that American dream and not to start some white enclave," Quick said. "Obviously, everything got taken out of control, and taken too far."

Dutton told the judge he was eager to get back to his family and start rebuilding his life.

"This has been rough on us all, I know I can do better for them as a free man than here, incarcerated," he said.

Court documents indicate Dutton's girlfriend, Deborah Henderson, now lives in Underwood with three of her children.

Cobb improved his chances of getting out of jail when a Bismarck judge on Friday altered his bond so he could post $100,000, or 10 percent, of his $1 million bail, KXMB-TV reported.

Cobb's defense attorney, Ryan Heintz, is trying to get it lowered to $35,000, saying Cobb is not a flight risk.

Grant County State's attorney Schwarz disputes the argument, noting that Cobb — a native of Missouri — fled Vancouver, Canada, in 2010 after authorities there charged him with promoting hatred through a blog.

Cobb is scheduled for a Feb. 10 pretrial conference.

Heintz did not return email or phone messages from The Associated Press seeking comment about how Dutton's testimony could affect Cobb's case.

Canadian authorities have not approached the U.S. to extradite Cobb because the charge against him in Canada doesn't exist under U.S. law, according to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

Associated Press
However it is said that Kynan was in Leith for the Town Hall meeting in September.

http://rt.com/files/news/20/ed/a0/00...0602cd41_h.jpg

On top of that, Kynan and Deborah’s interview on October 15th with Mystic Media/Bismarck State College/NDUS clearly state they were indeed, looking to participate in, and start an all white enclave. That they were fully aware of what was transpiring in Leith and fully supported it. The portrayal of their (Kynan and Deborah) ignorance in court is a complete fabrication.

In fact, the talking points of being duped by you go back even further. Notice the bolded parts of this interview/news report surrounding Deborah’s restraining order against Mr. Bruce from the Bismark Tribune.

December 5th

Quote:
Quote:

Girlfriend: Leith movement is done

7 hours ago • By Lauren Donovan

CARSON — The sobbing girlfriend of a jailed white separatist says the movement in Leith is over, that their jailed neo-Nazi leader Craig Cobb won’t be back and she and her boyfriend will leave as soon as they can.

In the meantime, Deborah Henderson wants people to leave her and her three children alone, especially a Leith website developer and she’s asking a court judge to permanently restrain the website developer from posting information and pictures of her, any visitors to Cobb’s house and stalking and harassing her.

Cobb and her boyfriend, Kynan Dutton, are in jail on seven charges of terrorizing Leith residents. They were arrested Nov. 16 during armed patrols of the town they said were to protect their property. A preliminary hearing is set for Jan. 13 at Carson.

Dutton remains in jail at Stanton, though Cobb was moved to the State Hospital at Jamestown after he refused food. He is reportedly now eating.

He'd been living without sewer, water and a working furnace in his Leith house and that Henderson says is now her only home. She said Cobb is leasing it to her for $1 a month and wants to deed it over to her.

Cobb purchased other vacant structures and empty lots with plans to bring other racists to town to take over the town's government.

Dutton, Henderson, along with five children — two of his and three of hers — joined Cobb’s movement in early October and moved in with him. His two children, ages 4 and 5, have since been removed from his custody.

Henderson made her case in South Central District Court in Carson Monday.

She gave judge Bruce Haskell copies of Internet posts and said Gregory Bruce’s pictures and postings on leithnd.com website and Facebook are causing her to fear for herself and her children.

“I’m not trying to be in the public eye,” Henderson told the judge.

Bruce was hired by Leith to create the website in August, primarily to keep the public up to date on the white separatist movement in Leith and to raise money for the town’s legal defense fund to fight off the neo-Nazi takeover. Bruce said he has press credentials with the Grant County News newspaper in Elgin.

His attorney Tom Kelsch said Bruce is protected by freedom of speech and press. Kelsch said Bruce has never involved any of Henderson’s children in his postings and even though Henderson objected to being labeled a “terrorist” along with Cobb and Dutton, the reference was used only after the two confronted Bruce and a Leith resident with guns in Leith while Henderson followed with a recording device.

Henderson also said that Bruce is taking and posting pictures of her vehicle, rental vehicles of visitors and of Cobb’s car when she used it to drive herself and her children to church in New Leipzig.

“Is there any reason why it needed to be public information that I was at church?” Henderson asked Bruce in court.

She said an Elgin woman who’s been helping her and her children has been shunned by people in town after Bruce posted the woman’s identity.

Haskell commented, “If I’m going to church and someone took pictures of me, I wouldn’t be that thrilled.” He said there’s a point of privacy to consider.

Kelsch said that Henderson’s association with Cobb, Dutton and the white separatist movement in Leith elevates her to the position of a public figure in Leith, who doesn’t have the expectation of privacy afforded a private citizen.

The judge noted that stalking is not a protected freedom.

Haskell didn’t decide whether to make a temporary restraining order against Bruce permanent at the hearing. He said he won’t look at social media on the Internet to see what’s all out there, but would instead confine his research to the evidence presented in court.

One piece of evidence submitted by Kelsch is a copy of the video that Henderson herself recorded while she followed Cobb and Dutton on the armed patrol that eventually ended with them being arrested and taken to jail in handcuffs.

After the court hearing, Henderson said her situation in Leith is borderline desperate. She said she’s living on $600 a month in assistance from Oregon and food stamps and can’t leave because she has no one to go back to in Oregon.

She said people associated with Cobb removed all of his personal papers and belongings from the house in Leith and took them to Louisiana, where she thinks he could end up, pending what happens with the charges against him.

“He’s (Cobb) done at Leith because of everything’s that happened. The Leith movement is done. I wish people would get over it, there is no more white enclave,” Henderson said.

She said the notoriety resulting from Bruce’s website has caused people to spit on her in Wal-Mart, a truck driver to put out his hand to bar her and her children from a public rest stop and call them “Nazis,” and local store owners to refuse her groceries.

She said she can’t rent an apartment or even put her belongings in storage for the same reason.

She said she’s out of options and will have to try to live in Cobb’s house, even though the city may condemn it for Cobb’s failure to comply with a new city ordinance to get water and sewer to the house.

“It’s all I have. I can’t sleep in my car with the kids in negative 12 degrees. I have nothing. Kynan (Dutton) is all I have. I’ve never been away from him this long before,” she said.

She said she and Dutton, an Iraq war veteran with post traumatic stress disorder issues, didn’t really understand the situation in Leith when they made the decision to join Cobb.
“If we knew then what we know now, we wouldn’t be here. I wish people would leave me alone and let me and the kids pick up the pieces.”

Besides the terrorizing charges, Dutton also is facing an earlier charge for disorderly conduct after going on a venomous drunken tirade during a Leith City Council meeting. Henderson left him after that because she said the combination of alcohol and PTSD were dangerous, but returned when he stopped drinking.

Henderson said she’s not a terrorist, or a member of neo-Nazi groups.

“I’m just a separatist. I’m really, really not what people think I am. I want to show by my actions and behavior that I’m no one to fear,” she said.

Reach reporter Lauren Donovan at 701-220-5511 or [email protected].

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/stat...a4bcf887a.html
The way I see it, there is a coordinated effort to repeat the same talking points to the media…..and now the court…..that I believe to be patently false, dating as far back as December. It seems to me that Deborah is the driving force behind these talking points……the portrayal of them being victims to your plans. I believe she is doing this for the reason I bolded above….That Kynan is all she has, and has never been away from him this long, and wants him back.

They just wanted to chase the American Dream, wanted no part of a white enclave. – FALSE
They didn’t realize the political situation in Leith. – FALSE
They didn’t know the living conditions of your property in Leith. – FALSE
She doesn’t want to be in the public eye. – FALSE (she subsequently gave an interview to the BBC and NatGeo).

If this is representative of their “truthful” testimony, I hate to imagine what other “truths” they will testify to.

Craig, I bring this up because I don’t want to see you blind-sided. For all I know, Kynan and Deborah will testify to things that are already known, and shed no new light beneficial to the prosecution – ie, testify truthfully. However, you must be prepared for the worst. I have shown that Deborah, Kynan’s lawyer, and the prosecutor have already made false statements concerning their (Kynan and Deb’s) level of awareness and involvement in the Leith project…..repeating the same talking points as far back as early December. I believe that the motivation for this is simple, Deborah misses her man and wants him back (as stated above). Period. I believe their loyalty to each other is much greater than their loyalty to you, as they’ve already demonstrated they are willing to throw you under the bus to get Kynan’s charges reduced.

Another thing that concerns me are the deferred sentances that are being held over Kynan’s head in exchange for his testimony against you. You must remember that 6 of the 7 charges Kynan plead to are deferred. This means simply, the judge can (at the prosecutor’s request) re-instate the 1 year jail terms for Kynan if Kynan does not hold up his end of the plea agreement. In other words, if the prosecutor is not happy with Kynan’s testimony against you, Kynan receives 5 years in jail.

I hope that I am wrong, and that in the future, I’m forced to eat my words and apologize for misjudging their character and loyalty. However, if I were a gambling man, based on the above statements and contradictions, I don’t think the odds of having to eat my words are very good.

I realize that this letter contains information and a train of thought that is going to cause you concern, and maybe a little grief. I’m sorry for that. I wish to cause you no pain. I know that you have been contemplating things since Kynan’s deal, and realize this whole fiasco is targeting you, specifically, for retribution. The system has demonstrated by their actions (bond amounts) and now words (plea hearing) that they are treating you differently than Kynan, consider you the mastermind and anyone else your dupe.

Be very wary of any plea deal the prosecution offers you. They want to “nail you to a cross” as it were, and are pulling out all the stops to do so. It is said that part of Kynan’s probation is he is forbidden from contacting you, owning a firearm for 5 years, and not allowed to use the internet (the last part I have not seen in writing). That would most definitely be a way to silence you.

Well, I have given you much to ponder and consider. I know it will weigh heavily upon you, and for that I’m sorry. Betrayal is never an easy thing to accept, and hopefully it won’t come to fruition. I just feel that you should be aware of the background here, and have the information to arm yourself with in case you need it. I’m just trying to provide you with every scrap of information that I can so you can prepare yourself for any eventuality.

I did post your request about the letters-to-the-editor, and plan on writing one myself.

Have A Great White Day (TFW)

Mr. A-

Old February 8th, 2014 #20
James Hawthorne

Well done Mr. A. I think 'the system' will want to send a message to any other uppity White folks who wish to formulate an enclave for racially aware Whites, that this is what is going to happen to you if you dare.

I hope I'm wrong...

Hail Craig Cobb !

Goyfire.com

VNN Media

Thread