Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 2nd, 2014 #1
Rounder

Default About Kynan Dutton. . .

Craig Cobb told me today (2 Feb 2014) on the phone that Kynan Dutton is no turncoat/informant, and that they are still friends.

Therefore, since Craig is not opposed to Kynan's plea agreement, no other WN has any freakin grounds to oppose it, so STFU about it.

Kynan is one in a million in my judgment. A courageous, loyal, and dedicated WN who has sacrificed greatly since he joined with Craig in North Dakota.

1) He left his home and moved his entire family of 7 to ND.
2) He stood tall against hundreds of muds, jews and other antis who threatened him and his family in his own front yard.
3) The JOG took his 2 small children away from him for being an active WN
4) He patrolled hostile enemy territory, armed
5) He justifiably raised hell and cursed the Leith, ND town council for their racial treason and hypocracy
6) He was caged for months in a JOG cage
7) And I learned today that he and his family were just kicked out of their apartment because he is a WN.

Honest, clear-thinking WNs should not criticize this brave young Aryan warrior - He has more than earned our praise, respect, and gratitude.

Last edited by Rounder; February 2nd, 2014 at 03:26 PM.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #2
Martin Barlow
Banned

This brave young Aryan warrior was living on the JOG's food stamps.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #3
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Barlow View Post
Who gives a shit? I'd rather my taxes go to a family like that than to niggers and muds. You couldn't have picked a stupider thing to fault him for.

Fuck JOG. I've no problem with white families living off its food stamps, none whatsoever. Maybe more white couples should do this... have lots of white babies and use this treasonous anti-white government to help offset the cost.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #4
Martin Barlow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
Who gives a shit? I'd rather my taxes go to a family like that than to niggers and muds. You couldn't have picked a stupider thing to fault him for.

Fuck JOG. I've no problem with white families living off its food stamps, none whatsoever. Maybe more white couples should do this... have lots of white babies and use this treasonous anti-white government to help offset the cost.
I don't know, some people have this thing called pride. Bit ridiculous rallying against the JOG when you're basically dependent on it.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #5
robert burns

I have never gotten foods stamps but feel any white that can get a buck out of the gubment should do it. Hell anyone that can work for cash should milk the system dry.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #6
Kelley

Quote:
Nothing wrong with food stamps if a person needs to get them for his/her family.

As for the first post. I like Craig, but that doesn't mean I agree with everything he or everyone says. He may be OK with the deal.. maybe... but that doesn't mean I can't hold my own opinions about Dutton. There is other behavior, such as getting drunk at a meeting and other bad behavior like that. If he is an example of our warriors, no wonder we can't get anywhere.

Last edited by Kelley; February 2nd, 2014 at 06:15 PM.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #7
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
I don't know, some people have this thing called pride. Bit ridiculous rallying against the JOG when you're basically dependent on it.
I prefer to think of it as using it, not depending on it. And no, I am not receiving food stamps, but I don't care if a/some racially aware family does.

Jesus man, haven't you ever watched The Walking Dead? Desperate times call for desperate measures. In a sane all white jew-free society we can approach this whole thing anew, but for now, fuck it. Milk the JOG for all you can.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #8
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

I will like to add that there is something satisfying in forcing JOG to provide welfare to the group of people it wants to annihilate. So there's also that.

Oh and again, fuck JOG.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #9
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

And also, without this fucking treasonous anti-white piece of shit government bringing in third world trash and undermining the working class white Americans' wages and taking jobs Americans could be doing, there would hardly even be a need for people like Dutton and his family to be on food stamps.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #10
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Before 2008 26 Million American's depended on food stamps AFTER 2008 and Wall Street and the Sub Primate Loans which crashed the economy the number of American's dependent on food stamps is now 49 Million.

VNN Media

Old February 2nd, 2014 #11
Bardamu
Banned

I hate to say it but the government owes working men and women food stamps and subsistence checks because they fucking outsourced industry -- and before this they corporatized farmland thus destroying the family farm.

Old February 3rd, 2014 #12
Rounder

Default Bump

Kynan Dutton deserves this bump. All genuine WNs should remember his name, courage, labors and his sacrifices. Out of a million, or more, white men who heard Craig's plea for white settlers in North Dakota, via the internet or MSM, Kynan was the only man who went.

Old February 3rd, 2014 #13
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Insurgents take guns from the government they're fighting to overthrow, why not take cash?

Old February 3rd, 2014 #14
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Insurgents take guns from the government they're fighting to overthrow, why not take cash?
Welfare use becomes welfare addiction.

Old February 3rd, 2014 #15
Nate Richards

Quote:
The house is on fire, there's no saving it, better grab whatever you can. The browns have been doing it for generations, and that's a large part of how it started. If you're eligible, take it.

Quote:
Welfare use becomes welfare addiction.
There's truth to that and speaking of addiction, if you're taking free stuff to support a chemical habit you're a shitbag and everyone knows it. You know it.

Anyway, Bardamu, if it makes you feel better: I don't think the opportunity will be there much longer.

Old February 3rd, 2014 #16
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post

Anyway, Bardamu, if it makes you feel better: I don't think the opportunity will be there much longer.
If what makes me feel better? I don't care if that young man is on relief or not.
Generally speaking, welfare use is not a good idea but starving or homelessness is an even worse idea.

Old February 4th, 2014 #17
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Kynan Dutton deserves this bump. All genuine WNs should remember his name, courage, labors and his sacrifices. Out of a million, or more, white men who heard Craig's plea for white settlers in North Dakota, via the internet or MSM, Kynan was the only man who went.
I doubt we will ever forget how he helped bungle a good thing. There are going to be documentaries made about it.

Old February 6th, 2014 #18
Rounder

Quote:
Craig Cobb told me today (2 Feb 2014) on the phone that Kynan Dutton is no turncoat/informant, and that they are still friends.

Therefore, since Craig is not opposed to Kynan's plea agreement, no other WN has any freakin grounds to oppose it, so STFU about it.

Kynan is one in a million in my judgment. A courageous, loyal, and dedicated WN who has sacrificed greatly since he joined with Craig in North Dakota.

1) He left his home and moved his entire family of 7 to ND.
2) He stood tall against hundreds of muds, jews and other antis who threatened him and his family in his own front yard.
3) The JOG took his 2 small children away from him for being an active WN
4) He patrolled hostile enemy territory, armed
5) He justifiably raised hell and cursed the Leith, ND town council for their racial treason and hypocracy
6) He was caged for months in a JOG cage
7) And I learned today that he and his family were just kicked out of their apartment because he is a WN.

Honest, clear-thinking WNs should not criticize this brave young Aryan warrior - He has more than earned our praise, respect, and gratitude.
Almost 800 views of the above listed FACTS, over a period of 2 and a half days, and not one word of praise or gratitude for Kynan Dutton, except my own.

Understandably and predictably, the forum's Mutual Admiration Society of yellow pussy-bunders dispise, therefore badmouths, most if not all, WN activists, including Dutton, for obvious reasons.

But what puzzles me is why the forum's men are silent and consequently, deliberately let the yellow pussies get by with it. Could the main reason be fear of the well organized and united pussy bund ?? I believe so.

Odin, help us.

Old February 7th, 2014 #19
Zander

I am not a member of this "pussy bunde", and frankly, I cringe when I read about it, but, after your defence of convicted sex-case strom....your opinion (to me) is worthless, thats why I haven't commented. If you told me today was friday, I would check a calendar.

Old February 7th, 2014 #20
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Almost 800 views of the above listed FACTS, over a period of 2 and a half days, and not one word of praise or gratitude for Kynan Dutton, except my own.
I'm waiting to see what he does at Craig's trial.

Thread