VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 18th, 2013 #21
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Lynch View Post
A keen observation which I too have noticed.
And that should be quite telling of many things in so many ways for some one who is awake.

Meaning that it should show the discrimination against whites when it comes to black on white crime(Naming the attackers as niggers instead of *Youths*)

Also that the jewish scum are more protected when it comes to solving niggers crimes on jews then on whites, I'm sure there are many cases of black on white crimes that drag out for years on end until they are forgotten while black on jewish crime is solved with in the matter of weeks if not days, so what does that tell you?

Old December 18th, 2013 #22
quorthon

That,is one ugly rodent.

Old December 18th, 2013 #23
James Dovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Lynch View Post
I wonder if the female was a jewess or shiksa. I can't be sure from the pic I saw.

She's so obviously white.

The carjackers deserve to be nominated for the "unintentional aryan of the year" award for preventing a jew to further his demon seed through a white girl. Give it up for these range rover wanna be rich niggers y'all. Nice work!

Old December 18th, 2013 #24
STZ

When did the police ever use resources like that for a black-on-white murder? Didn't think so.

Quote:
Police hope forensics will lead to Short Hills mall shooting suspects, reward grows to $41K
http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/20...ws_to_41k.html

Old December 19th, 2013 #25
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by STZ View Post
When did the police ever use resources like that for a black-on-white murder? Didn't think so.

Which is quite telling if one is *Awake*, who knows maybe a Sleeping Snow White who reads the article in the op will wake up and see the Truth for what it is, or so I hope.

Old December 19th, 2013 #26
John Evans
Christian Anti-Semite

Where I live, there are a lot of niggers, and sometimes when my car is at the mechanic I take the bus, and I talk to the niggers at the bus stop. When I tell them its the jews that are causing all their problems, they chime in with their own stories about the kikes and they know the kikes are robbing them blind, cheating them in their stores, overcharging them for rents and not fixing their lousy, roach-ridden homes.

They also hate the kikes for killing Christ, because the niggers are very religious, which is fine with me except I don't want them in my church. They stay in their own church, because they know they aren't welcome in mine.

So I'm finding that the niggers hate the kikes just as much as I do, but they're in hock to the kikes and they feel helpless.

When a nigger whacks a kike, that just makes my day.

Never trust a jew.

Old December 19th, 2013 #27
quorthon

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Evans View Post
Where I live, there are a lot of niggers,.....

......... except I don't want them in my church.
Who's the nigger?
You are.

Old December 21st, 2013 #28
STZ

Four taken into custody six days later. I called it: http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1554732

Old December 21st, 2013 #29
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

I heard about this on the radio this week.

Interestingly enough, the show host was talking about 'black on white' crime. He said the perps were young, black males.........and they carjacked a *white* couple, killing the husband.

Old December 21st, 2013 #30
Hunter Morrow

I copied and then pasted all the words in this article, that was supplemented by 5 links, 8 photographs and a video and I came
out to 1470 words, not a word of which was a description of the murderers.

The editors, most likely jews or married to one, decided that it was so terrible that a jew died that they needed to put out a 5 page article
with 8 pictures and a video piece about it. Its the Holocaust All Over Again(tm).

Any white person who gets killed doesn't even get 500 words for the obituary column.

Yet, we learned ever single thing about this dead self-chosen one except the race of the killers. Surely the wife and some witnesses could
shed some light upon the darkness, a saying that the jews are so fond of? Tikkun olam, how are we supposed to catch the criminal and
send him to a rehabilitative correctional facility with yoga practice and GED classes so the healing can begin if we don't know the attacker's race?

Edit: From STZ's link...

"The suspects' names, ages and addresses were not released."
Nor was the race. Why would it be? You can't put those dangerous ideas in the goyische kopf, you know.

Old December 21st, 2013 #31
STZ

Pictures were released today. 4 nigger bucks, 2 look older too or that could be from all the crack they smoke in da hood gnomesane?

Old December 21st, 2013 #32
Ryan Smith
Social Nationalist

Just wondering, but why is Jamie in red letters?

Good article by the way, thanks.

The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people! -A. Hitler

Old December 21st, 2013 #33
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Reported in the London Free Press.

http://www.lfpress.com/2013/12/21/fo...all-carjacking

My comment:
Dustin Friedland was a Jew. In Israel they rounded up tens of thousands of African migrants and booted them out. In the so-called Western countries Whites are called racists (in addition to often being fired from their jobs, demonized in mass media and prosecuted in courts) when Whites exhibit preference for their own.

I expect it will be censored/deleted soon.

Old December 21st, 2013 #34
STZ

Regarding your comment: I have no problem with Israelis rounding up niggers for deportation. I have a problem with American Jews telling us that it's racist to do the same thing. Hypocritical two-faced kikes.

Old December 21st, 2013 #35
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/242...all-carjacking

4 Arrested On Murder Charges in NJ Mall Carjacking
Posted: Dec 21, 2013 5:10 PM EST
Updated: Dec 21, 2013 6:56 PM EST

NEWARK, N.J. - Four men have been arrested on charges of murder, conspiracy and other counts in the carjacking death of a man shot in front of his wife outside an upscale mall in northern New Jersey last weekend, authorities said Saturday

The suspects were identified at a news conference as 29-year-old Hanif Thompson, of Irvington, and 31-year-old Karif Ford, 32-year-old Basim Henry and 33-year-old Kevin Roberts, all of Newark.

They are accused in the Dec. 15 carjacking and killing of Dustin Friedland outside The Mall at Short Hills. The 30-year-old lawyer from Hoboken was shot in the head in the mall parking garage after being confronted by two carjackers, authorities said. The assailants drove off in his silver Range Rover, which was found the next morning in Newark, about 10 miles from Short Hills.

The four face charges of murder, felony murder, carjacking, conspiracy, possession of a weapon and possession of a weapon for unlawful purpose. They were arrested between late Friday and early Saturday. Three of them were taken into custody at their residences in New Jersey, and Henry was arrested by an FBI task force at a hotel in Easton, Pa.

The suspects are being held on $2 million bail each but have not yet been formally arraigned. It wasn't immediately clear if they had attorneys, and their home phone numbers weren't listed.

Acting Essex County Prosecutor Carolyn Murray attributes the swift arrest to "good old-fashioned police work" and leads from the public.

"The sheer senselessness of this case outraged people from Millburn to Newark," Murray said, referring to towns in Essex County, whose borders encompass crime-plagued Newark to the east as well as Millburn, Short Hills and other affluent suburbs to the west.

Murray said the crime appeared to have been motivated by the particular type of vehicle the suspects had been looking for.

The carjacking occurred just as Friedland and his wife, Jamie Schare Friedland, were ending a shopping trip. Mourners at Friedland's funeral Wednesday said he had just opened the door of the SUV for his wife when he was shot. His wife was unharmed.

Friedland had a law degree from Syracuse University and was project manager at his family's heating and air conditioning and heating company.

"We are very grateful to the Essex County Police and all of the local authorities for pursuing this so vigorously ," Jamie Schare Friedland said in a statement issued Saturday afternoon.

Investigators believe the four suspects arrived at the mall in a Chevrolet Suburban. Two left together in the Suburban, and two left in the Friedlands' SUV, Murray said. Authorities did not disclose the relationship between the suspects. No weapon was recovered, Murray said.

U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman, who attended Saturday's news conference with local, state and federal authorities, said a multiagency task force set up three years ago to combat "an epidemic of carjacking" in Essex County had helped lead to arrests in the case.

There were 416 carjackings last year in Essex County, a 44 percent increase from 2010.

Nearly 300 carjackings were reported through July 31 of this year, according to the county prosecutor's office.

More than $40,000 was offered for information leading to the arrest of the killers in this case.

Old December 21st, 2013 #36
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

1 dead jew and 4 niggers behind bars. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Old December 21st, 2013 #37
jaekel

Dead jew lawyer, the irony. Wonder how many filthy niggers he got off the hook in court?
Tell the kikes it's 'an isolated incident'.
On another note, isn't it funny how we have to look to the British news to find out what's happening here, and they have to see our news to find out what's happening there?

Old December 21st, 2013 #38
Squarehead Chris

What was a jew doing "Christmas Shopping"?

Old December 22nd, 2013 #39
The Bobster
Banned

http://nypost.com/2013/12/21/four-ar...ll-carjacking/

Busted NJ carjack suspects have long rap sheets
By Kevin Fasick and Kevin Sheehan
December 21, 2013 | 2:26am

The four thugs accused of savagely killing a young Hoboken lawyer in a New Jersey mall’s parking garage have extensive criminal histories — and one had been released from jail just four days before the slaying.

Dustin Friedland, 30, and his wife had just finished their holiday shopping when they returned to their silver 2012 Range Rover and were confronted by the four carjackers, cops said.

Karif Ford, 31, Basim Henry, 32, and Kevin Roberts, 33, all of Newark, and Hanif Thompson, 29, of Irvington, were all busted. Each is being held on $2 million bail.

The four face a slew of charges in the Dec. 15 killing, including murder, carjacking, conspiracy and weapons possession, authorities said Saturday. Authorities refused to name the triggerman who shot Friedland point-blank in the head.

All four — who face possible life sentences — have rap sheets stretching back years that include multiple burglary and drug counts.

Thompson, who has done more than a dozen stints in the Essex County Jail, was released on Dec. 11 after serving time on a burglary charge.

Roberts has been arrested 13 times on narcotics and weapons offenses.

Both Ford and Henry were sent to prison in 2003 — Ford for burglary and Henry for bank robbery, records show.

Henry finished federal prison time eight months ago for a robbery in which he put a gun to the head of a Union Township bank employee.

Henry was busted for the mall shooting at a hotel in Easton, Pa., by an FBI task force and US marshals. Thompson was captured in Irvington, NJ, and Ford and Roberts were nabbed in Newark.

A woman who knew Thompson told The Post he was “a hustler” who sold drugs, but doubted he was a murderer.

Tiwanna Myers, 36, said she often saw Thompson around her Newark neighborhood before he moved out a couple of years ago.

“I don’t think he was a killer, but he was a hustler,” she said, adding: “I don’t think he’d kill anybody over no car. He hustled in the street — that’s how he made ends meet.”

A man who answered the door at Roberts’ home in Newark identified himself as the suspect’s brother but refused to give his name.

When asked if Roberts was innocent, the brother stopped, then said: “I don’t know.”

It was the “around the clock work” of law enforcement that helped nab the quartet after a weeklong manhunt, said Acting Essex County prosecutor Carolyn Murray.

Prosecutors said the suspects wanted the victim’s luxury ride.

“We are very grateful to the Essex County Police and all of the local authorities for pursuing this so vigorously,” the victim’s wife, Jamie Schare Friedland, said in a statement.

Old December 24th, 2013 #40
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...237043191.html

Deadly Carjack Suspects Drove Mom's Car to New Jersey Mall: Feds
Monday, Dec 23, 2013 | Updated 8:12 PM EST

The men accused of killing a New Jersey man in front of his terrified wife during a carjacking at an upscale mall drove to the alleged crime in a car owned by the mother of one of the suspects, according court papers.

Hanif Thompson, 29, Karif Ford, 31, Basim Henry, 32, and Kevin Roberts, 33, drove to The Mall at Short Hills on Dec. 15 in Henry's mother's Suburban, and that is one of the pieces of evidence that led investigators to the suspects, prosecutors said in a federal complaint.

Prosecutors announced the arrests of the men on Saturday, but did not elaborate at the time on how they were able to track down the four suspects.

The court document made public Monday says surveillance video from the mall showed the alleged carjackers arriving at the scene in the car registered to Henry's mother.

After the suspects shot Dustin Friedland in the head and took his Range Rover, two of the men fled in that car while the other two left in the original car owned by Henry's mother, with Henry driving, the complaint said.

Two days after the shooting, investigators tracked Henry's cell phone to a hotel in Easton, Pa., where he was arrested, authorities said. The other three were arrested in Newark and Irvington.

Prosecutors said the couple was targeted for their car.

"It was the car, not the person, that appears to be the target of this crime," Carolyn Murray, acting Essex County prosecutor, said Saturday.

The gun used to kill Friedland has not been recovered.

Bail for each of the suspects is set at $2 million, and all four are charged with murder, felony murder, carjacking, conspiracy, possession of a weapon and possession of a weapon for unlawful purpose.

It was not clear if the suspects had attorneys. They are expected to be arraigned Jan. 8.

Thread