Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 12th, 2008 #1
Drew
Banned

Default Is Texe Marrs a false front operative?

-It would seem so. But even bringing up the NAU, is still enough to make anyone google it, and see that it's not bullshit.

-How much of this article is?

http://www.texemarrs.com/082006/murder_of_america.htm

Quote:
The CFR's membership of 4,275 conspirators, backed by the organization's predominantly Zionist Jew leadership, demands that, by the year 2010, America as we once knew it will no longer exist. By that date, the Illuminati intends that the following be achieved:

(1)
A new currency, called the Amero, replace the dollar.

(2)
All borders between Mexico, the U.S.A., and Canada be erased and the Border Patrol retired.

(3)
A North American Parliament Group, composed of Mexican politicians and U.S. quislings, take over legislative authority, superseding our own Senate and House.

(4)
A North American Judicial Council, or Tribunal, take over the judicial function and demote the U.S. Supreme Court to an advisory only role.

(5)
A joint Executive Authority be set up, possibly with its capitol in Mexico City or Toronto, to dictate to U.S. citizens the terms of surrender.

(6)
The 106 million citizens of Mexico be given full rights by the defunct U.S.A. and be allowed to enter our territory, re-conquer and seize whatever lands and property they wish within the once sovereign U.S.A.

(7)
The Bill of Rights be abolished and a new North American "Declaration of Rights" be drawn up. It will comprise a shrunken list of abridged, government granted privileges more suitable to the changed times.

(8)
Over 100 million Mexicans living South of the Border, plus 20 million more Mexicans now residing illegally in the U.S.A., will be awarded full social security and medicare benefits and have full job, voting and other rights granted to them. American taxpayers will foot the bill.

(9)
Mexican workers will be given affirmative action and preferential job quotas. Millions of Anglo-Americans will lose their jobs.

(10)
Hispanic-owned corporations will be favored with government grants and contracts. The economies of Mexico, the former U.S.A., and Canada will be totally merged and a 4-football fields wide NAFTA super highway is already being built. Thousands of air-polluting Mexican trucks and vehicles will rumble up I-35 and disperse to the various states.

(11)
The 50 existing American states will be formally dissolved and the former U.S.A. will be divided into ten weakened administrative regions. Some will have Mexican leaders appointed over the local, formerly American citizens.

(12)
Spanish and English will both be recognized as joint official languages. Mexican textbooks critical of United States history and disrespectful of American "gringo" traditions will be required in all North American schools.

(13)
The North American Union will join the European Community and the ASEAN (Asian) Union as the three major subdivisions of the planned global governance system, as envisioned by Rockefeller’s Trilateral Commission.

Old April 12th, 2008 #2
Pathogen

I'm skeptical anytime someone is accused of being a "false front" or "disinformation." It seems this accusation is throw out anytime someone hears something with which they disagree. Texe Marrs takes his religion seriously and doesn't have the same worldview of many who post here, but I wouldn't call him a "false front."

Old April 13th, 2008 #3
Sylvia Miles...

Texe Marr says he taught strategic bomber pilots on how to conduct a nuclear war. Don't know if that's true or not, but anyways, most intelligent people that high up in the military probably aren't all extremely stupid and vulnerable to jewish mind control, so It could be true.

Old April 13th, 2008 #4
Obadiah 1:18
Adieu, Jews!

It would seem so?

According to whom? You???

Ever heard of a little thing called proof?

What a stupid, stupid post.

Old April 13th, 2008 #5
brutus

Excerpts from the 1st post:
Quote:
Zionist Jew (as opposed to just jew)

Illuminati

Rockefeller’s Trilateral Commission
All of these groups and their supposed goals are O.K. to mention in the jew-controlled media.

White Nationalism and for what we stand are never honestly discussed in the jew-controlled media.

This tells us that Zionist Jew, Illuminati and Rockefeller’s Trilateral Commission are all jewish red herrings and thusly Texe Marr is a false flag operative by virtue of his use of kosher terms invoked to mislead us away from the jew.

Old April 13th, 2008 #6
Adieu, Jews!

Quote:
This tells us that Zionist Jew, Illuminati and Rockefeller’s Trilateral Commission are all jewish red herrings and thusly Texe Marr is a false flag operative by virtue of his use of kosher terms invoked to mislead us away from the jew.
What a quantum leap in logic!

Many of us in The Movement used to employ such terms until we learned that there's not a breath of difference between a Zionist Jew and a Jew. That didn't make us false flag operatives, that just made us ignorant. Marrs, who I'll freely admit is way too soft on the Jews, frequently criticizes Jews on his weekly broadcast without using the disclaimer of Zionist.

Old April 13th, 2008 #7
Drew
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
It would seem so?

According to whom? You???

Ever heard of a little thing called proof?

What a stupid, stupid post.
This is what is known as critical thinking Unless you agree they are going to attempt to implement all those things by 2010.

Lie a lot, and tell the truth of the matter a little, to make the whole truth seem as one giant lie. Make it look like one exaggerated conspiracy theory, so the lemmings will not have to worry about the actual one aimed against them.

Or are you so stupid and unquestioning you actually believe all that he posted, or you hear on the radio? I posted it in General Discussion, to discuss what is fact posted about these very real thing in the works.

There is in fact a super highway in the works, being built through NAFTA and the SPP approved by Bush that shall make the border patrol obsolete
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=50618

and there as well as an "Amero" to replace the dollar such as the Euro. The goal is the liquidation of the white race, and to completely integrate Mexico with the US. This is a concern enough

The rest far reaching ludicious bullshit they could not possibly hope to obtain by 2010. It does not matter if it has been "outlined in a book." He stated they are going to attempt all those points in less than 2 years He is a false front operative or a whack job, and you know it. Unless you just the dumb cunt you want us to really believe.

Perhaps you are a kike who wanted me to help Texe do his dirty work, and go over those points, showing how far reaching they are. Or perhaps you just give a fuck anyone cares that you listen to his radio show.

Here is an informative, factual thread I found posted somewhere else on the North American Union with proofs and everything, here on VNN.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=33891

Old April 13th, 2008 #8
Adieu, Jews!

It's not called critical thinking, it's called retarded thinking, and I'm telling you right now, Sonny Jim, that I haven't read a post as retarded as your last in a long, long time here.

You claim that Marrs is a false flag operative, but haven't provided one speck of proof that he is, other than he has made some predictions which, according to you, couldn't possibly come true. Well, so bloody what? People on this forum and, in fact, all over the world often make bad predictions, but that doesn't constitute irrefutable proof that they are false flag operatives.

Quote:
He is a false front operative or a whack job, and you know it.
No I do not know it. Again, PROVE it. Give me some hard evidence. Not hearsay, not wild speculation that wouldn't pass muster in a junior highschool debating class, but hard evidence. You can't, because you have none. That's why you resort to the SOP of all intellectual bankrupts who don't have any facts to back up their assertions of hurling expletives and accusations of Jewishness at those who dare to point out the innumerable flaws in your logic.

My guess is you're some teenage dork craving acceptance and looking to make a name for himself on the Internet. You're wasting you're time here, pipsqueak, because you'll get neither. Now, go back to watching American Idol and let us adults get on with the job of naming the Jew.

Old April 13th, 2008 #9
brutus

RE: Obadiah 1:18

Quote:
What a quantum leap in logic!

Many of us in The Movement used to employ such terms until we learned that there's not a breath of difference between a Zionist Jew and a Jew. That didn't make us false flag operatives, that just made us ignorant. Marrs, who I'll freely admit is way too soft on the Jews, frequently criticizes Jews on his weekly broadcast without using the disclaimer of Zionist.
Based upon what you've just said, Marrs is a lemming because he still uses kosher approved terms. And since when do we allow lemmings or anyone else impart misdirecting information to our folk without correcting them? Why would you defend someone using terms that are known jewish cloaks?

Anyone who posts material on this website that has a taint of jew filth on it are going to be challenged and exposed if necessary. If you don't like it, too bad.

Old April 13th, 2008 #10
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Excerpts from the 1st post:

All of these groups and their supposed goals are O.K. to mention in the jew-controlled media.

The first one depends on the context. The other two will get you labelled as a conspiracy theorist/nut, who is ready for a rubber room, which means it is not ok.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; April 13th, 2008 at 01:45 PM.

Old April 13th, 2008 #11
Drew
Banned

Default Another freak trying to sound like a ----

I don't have to believe anything that stupid motherfucker says, it is your job to persuade us, Chrissie. I know he's a false prophet, I just asked if he's also a false flag operative, you intellectually challenged cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
It's not called critical thinking, it's called retarded thinking, and I'm telling you right now, Sonny Jim, that I haven't read a post as retarded as your last in a long, long time here.

You claim that Marrs is a false flag operative, but haven't provided one speck of proof that he is, other than he has made some predictions which, according to you, couldn't possibly come true. Well, so bloody what? People on this forum and, in fact, all over the world often make bad predictions, but that doesn't constitute irrefutable proof that they are false flag operatives.

No I do not know it. Again, PROVE it. Give me some hard evidence. Not hearsay, not wild speculation that wouldn't pass muster in a junior highschool debating class, but hard evidence. You can't, because you have none. That's why you resort to the SOP of all intellectual bankrupts who don't have any facts to back up their assertions of hurling expletives and accusations of Jewishness at those who dare to point out the innumerable flaws in your logic.

My guess is you're some teenage dork craving acceptance and looking to make a name for himself on the Internet. You're wasting you're time here, pipsqueak, because you'll get neither. Now, go back to watching American Idol and let us adults get on with the job of naming the Jew.
Whoa! With your cutting psychoanalysis and nasty name calling I am just too scared.

I am overwhelmed by your emotionalism, such a persuasive tool it is. I will be sure not to question any of your beliefs again, little fassy.

I asked if he was a false flag operative, I did not state it. That is what a dialogue is. He could be going a preemptive strike, or he could be another Criswell trying to make a name for himself. there is no reason to bullshit about these matters as he does, unless it is too discredit this real conspiracy in the eyes of rational people, so they will ignore the whole thing.

So you believe this:

The CFR's membership of 4,275 conspirators, backed by the organization's predominantly Zionist Jew leadership, demands that, by the year 2010, America as we once knew it will no longer exist. By that date, the Illuminati intends that the following be achieved:

(1)

(2)
All borders between Mexico, the U.S.A., and Canada be erased and the Border Patrol retired.

(3)
A North American Parliament Group, composed of Mexican politicians and U.S. quislings, take over legislative authority, superseding our own Senate and House.

(4)
A North American Judicial Council, or Tribunal, take over the judicial function and demote the U.S. Supreme Court to an advisory only role.

(5)
A joint Executive Authority be set up, possibly with its capitol in Mexico City or Toronto, to dictate to U.S. citizens the terms of surrender.

(6)
The 106 million citizens of Mexico be given full rights by the defunct U.S.A. and be allowed to enter our territory, re-conquer and seize whatever lands and property they wish within the once sovereign U.S.A.

(7)
The Bill of Rights be abolished and a new North American "Declaration of Rights" be drawn up. It will comprise a shrunken list of abridged, government granted privileges more suitable to the changed times.

(8)
Over 100 million Mexicans living South of the Border, plus 20 million more Mexicans now residing illegally in the U.S.A., will be awarded full social security and medicare benefits and have full job, voting and other rights granted to them. American taxpayers will foot the bill.

(9)
Mexican workers will be given affirmative action and preferential job quotas. Millions of Anglo-Americans will lose their jobs.

(10)
Hispanic-owned corporations will be favored with government grants and contracts. The economies of Mexico, the former U.S.A., and Canada will be totally merged and a 4-football fields wide NAFTA super highway is already being built. Thousands of air-polluting Mexican trucks and vehicles will rumble up I-35 and disperse to the various states.

(11)
The 50 existing American states will be formally dissolved and the former U.S.A. will be divided into ten weakened administrative regions. Some will have Mexican leaders appointed over the local, formerly American citizens.

(12)
Spanish and English will both be recognized as joint official languages. Mexican textbooks critical of United States history and disrespectful of American "gringo" traditions will be required in all North American schools.

(13)
The North American Union will join the European Community and the ASEAN (Asian) Union as the three major subdivisions of the planned global governance system, as envisioned by Rockefeller�s Trilateral Commission.

So this will pass by the year 2010! Is that a fact? Not a prediction!

Here www.youtube.com/watch?v=76CwvvahhXs don't question my real prophets I shall not question yours.

-That is a more suitable aviator for you.

I predict NONE of those things will pass by the year 2010. Not would even the kikes would attempt it that quickly. But I know they are building a super hershey highway, from viable sources. It is his job to prove a prediction, not mine to disprove it, lemming.

No, you do not understand critical thinking.

Old April 13th, 2008 #12
brutus

RE: Starr

Quote:
The first one depends on the context. The other two will get you labelled as a conspiracy theorist/nut, who is ready for a rubber room, which means it is not ok.
Good point.

However, the word zionist should always be considered a red flag by us regardless of the context even if used innocuously. We need to be just as cautious (not paranoid) as the jew when determining who our enemies might be.

In the other two cases, we might want to consider the jew's use of reverse psychology that might be employed in order to reinforce the conspiracy theorist/nut's position. Nothing like an over-the-top hardened zealot to suck others into following a false flag. Loud Piped Pipers are the jew's stock in trade.

This also goes the other way. Only a true believer can bring others to join our struggle.

Old April 13th, 2008 #13
Adieu, Jews!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

Based upon what you've just said, Marrs is a lemming because he still uses kosher approved terms. And since when do we allow lemmings or anyone else impart misdirecting information to our folk without correcting them? Why would you defend someone using terms that are known jewish cloaks?

Anyone who posts material on this website that has a taint of jew filth on it are going to be challenged and exposed if necessary. If you don't like it, too bad.

Yeah. Like kid-idiot Drew, you can't produce any proof whatsoever that Marrs is a false flag operative. None. You're a bigger idiot than he is, old man.

Old April 13th, 2008 #14
Adieu, Jews!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
I don't have to believe anything that stupid motherfucker says, it is your job to persuade us, Chrissie. I know he's a false prophet, I just asked if he's also a false flag operative, you intellectually challenged cunt.

Whoa! With your cutting psychoanalysis and nasty name calling I am just too scared.

I am overwhelmed by your emotionalism, such a persuasive tool it is. I will be sure not to question any of your beliefs again, little fassy.

I asked if he was a false flag operative, I did not state it. That is what a dialogue is. He could be going a preemptive strike, or he could be another Criswell trying to make a name for himself. there is no reason to bullshit about these matters as he does, unless it is too discredit this real conspiracy in the eyes of rational people, so they will ignore the whole thing.

So you believe this:

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

(6)

(7)

(8)

(9)

(10)

(11)

(12)

(13)
The North American Union will join the European Community and the ASEAN (Asian) Union as the three major subdivisions of the planned global governance system, as envisioned by Rockefeller�s Trilateral Commission.

So this will pass by the year 2010! Is that a fact? Not a prediction!

Here www.youtube.com/watch?v=76CwvvahhXs don't question my real prophets I shall not question yours.

-That is a more suitable aviator for you.

I predict NONE of those things will pass by the year 2010. Not would even the kikes would attempt it that quickly. But I know they are building a super hershey highway, from viable sources. It is his job to prove a prediction, not mine to disprove it, lemming.

No, you do not understand critical thinking.
Listen up, kid, critical thinking doesn't involve making wild claims that somebody is a false flag operative without proof, as you've done. All you can point to is Marrs' predictions and his use of certain terms, but you have no actual evidence (you know, moron, evidence that would withstand scrutiny in a court of law?) that he is what you say he is. The very fact that a cretin like you insists that he's in the employ of the enemy, only proves to me that he couldn't possibly be.

Old April 13th, 2008 #15
brutus

Quote:
Yeah. Like kid-idiot Drew, you can't produce any proof whatsoever that Marrs is a false flag operative. None. You're a bigger idiot than he is, old man.
Gee Whiz! I didn't realize that VNN forum was a courtroom where material evidence is absolutely necessary in order to put forth an opinion.

But of course it's not a courtroom, it's only an internet forum. Who woulda thunk?

I trust that I'm not causing you too much anguish by bursting your bubble.

BTW; Just a thought..........I've also had loyal women fall on the sword for me when I was wrong......Is that what's going on here between you and Marrs?

Old April 14th, 2008 #16
melcur
Banned

Is Texe Marrs a false front operative?

I seriously doubt it, Texe Marrs is a pretty dedicated anti-kike activist.

Old April 14th, 2008 #17
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

I just finished reading 'Codex Magica' where Marrs draws the connection to the jews, caballah, and free-masonry. The jew is all through the book and he even states that caballah(ancient jewish pagan religion) is the basis for the entire illumist movement.

I have learned many things since I came to VNN, and as I continue to learn and grow I see there is more, much more to all this than meets the eye. The jew didn't get this far without help, no, pathetic rat that he is, he had to convince white man to destroy himself.. we, or should I say our corruptable officials and gullible local businessmen, are as much to blame for allowing this to happen.

Marrs teaches at the university nearby, and I believe is allowed to do so because he is being held up for public ridicule. I have seen jews wearing masonic rings and pendants and I believe the things he says to be true. If he is one of us, truly, then he knows he can't say, "THE JEWS ARE PLOTTING TO KILL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE", he has to soften by saying it's all a dirty sex-cult etc., but I believe he's trying to reach the evangelical masses here, more than any of you are doing.

Old April 14th, 2008 #18
brutus

RE: Karen

Quote:
Marrs teaches at the university nearby
If Marrs were truly anti-jew the university would do everything in it's power to have him fired even if he were tenured, and the students would be holding countless media-hyped marches calling for his ouster. Is this happening. If it is happening, I'm not aware of it.

Quote:
and I believe is allowed to do so because he is being held up for public ridicule.
If Marrs is already being held-up to public ridicule, what's the point of him needing to soften his rhetoric?

If someone's killing your family, what's the point of soft-peddling that? Why not spell it out?

Quote:
I have seen jews wearing masonic rings and pendants and I believe the things he says to be true.
The jews always weave some truth into their lies. In my lifetime, I've known more White masons than jew masons and that's probably because the percentages reflect the overall racial population statistics.

Quote:
I believe he's trying to reach the evangelical masses here, more than any of you are doing.
Of course I respect your opinion, but are you really trying to say that Marrs is attempting to convert Christians into radical revolutionaries who will be willing to kill jews when the time comes? I wish this were true, however please pardon me if I have my doubts.

Old April 14th, 2008 #19
notmenomore

Texe Marrs has been basicaly outed AND marginalized since the end of the
"militia" movements at the time of Oak' City.

Old April 16th, 2008 #20
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

I don't know why Marrs still teaches, like I said he names the jew all through this book, including calling caballah the root of it all and half the pictures in the book are of jews, whom he calls 'jew'. I wouldn't think any naming of the jew would be tolerated .. I don't see that he's softened anything either, just goes at it from a different perspective, that being that the jews are the evil and the others are complicit.
Personally this guys books satisy the part of me that knows the jews are the devil but it is our own kind who are to blame for allowing them to come to the party.

The rest are just my theories, the books do seemed aimed at evangelicals, perhaps not to 'convert' them into warriors but at least to crack that 'jews are gods chosen' nutshell they all seem to be encased in. Why would he name the jew at all, if he were just another anti?

Last edited by Karen Z.; April 16th, 2008 at 07:17 AM.

Thread