VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 29th, 2006 #1
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Default Lets teach this Jew a lesson

This kike is on a mission to make it hard for good wholesome white values to be spread amoung our kind. Read the comments he makes about the various white groups he tells other Jews to torment. The time has come for him to get some of his own medicine. Do the White race and the world a favor....send this guy an email about how his racial hatred of whites is not to be tolerated....Actualy send him MANY emails....Lets flood this whining little kike with our emails.

http://mysite.verizon.net/jwd_jewishwatchdog/

His email is: [email protected]

Mailing address:

JWD - Jewish Watch Dog
61 13th Street
Weyburn, Saskatchewan, Canada
S4H1K9

Old October 29th, 2006 #2
Todd in FL
Banned

You forgot to tell us that he was talking about xtians. Most people here don't give a fuck about xtians and if a jew wants to dis them that's great cuz at least he is not covering up the fact that jews hate xtians. The xtians need to wake up and stop being xtians.

Old October 29th, 2006 #3
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL
You forgot to tell us that he was talking about xtians. Most people here don't give a fuck about xtians and if a jew wants to dis them that's great cuz at least he is not covering up the fact that jews hate xtians. The xtians need to wake up and stop being xtians.
Absolutely correct! A christian is nothing more than a spiritual jew and a traitor to his Volk.

Old October 29th, 2006 #4
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Aye.....Christians are silly I agree....I am just happy to see anyone against the Jew.

Old October 29th, 2006 #5
banjo_billy
Banned

Sorry Boys, but Christians are the original anti-Jews. Knowing this, the Jew-pigs infiltrated them early. What is today known as Christainity, is only a shell of its previous glory. Don't blame this on the Christians since they have been deceived, but blame it on the original devils, the Jews.

Get your pagan heads out of your asses and know for a fact that :

JESUS AND HITLER TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT THE JEWS.

God Bless Adolph Hitler and all power to the Ku Klux Klan.

Last edited by banjo_billy; October 29th, 2006 at 01:39 PM.

Old October 29th, 2006 #6
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Exactly Banjo Billy. Today's x-tains are not worthy of defending the honor of Jesus and his teachings. There was a time when Christians actually defended their religions, faith and Jesus. Not now and those who don't should be ashamed of themselves. Jewz HATE Christ, anything they HATE must be supported.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old October 29th, 2006 #7
brutus

Quote:
Sorry Boys, but Christians are the original anti-Jews. Knowing this, the Jew-pigs infiltrated them early. What is today known as Christainity, is only a shell of its previous glory. Don't blame this on the Christians since they have been deceived, but blame it on the original devils, the Jews.
I am not a Christian, and I agree whole-heartedly with banjo_billy.

It is a fact that early Christianity was the antithesis of judism. There is some debate as to exactly when the jew co-opted Christianity, but it is an undeniable fact that it is now subverted to the jew’s will and the main stream Christian churches are no longer faithful to the teachings of Jesus Christ. A cursory pursuing of the Bible and contrasting that with any of the main stream church’s creed of today will confirm this.

Early Christians wholesale slaughtered jews throughout Europe during the Medieval ages.

Old October 30th, 2006 #8
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Well unfortunately MOST modern day Christians are Jew lovers. I still think this sniveling little kike needs to be mail bombed (and smacked around). If you click on his links to the sites he lists as dangerous...almost all of them dont work anymore....Meaning that His fight is probably working. We need to do the same back to him.

Old October 30th, 2006 #9
WhiteRevenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy

Get your pagan heads out of your asses and know for a fact that :

JESUS AND HITLER TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT THE JEWS.

God Bless Adolph Hitler and all power to the Ku Klux Klan.
True. Correct, you others STFU, religion is very much needed in people's lifes. Christiany was against jews! Christianity was never invented/made anything by jews, Christ was not jewish.

Old October 30th, 2006 #10
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

I don't care if christians hated jews 2000 years ago, I'm never gonna believe a religion which tells me that some kike parted the red sea or built a cruise ship to house millions of animals and insects.... I'm not gonna believe a fucking fairy tale because its anti-jew.

Old October 30th, 2006 #11
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan4WhiteLand
I don't care if christians hated jews 2000 years ago, I'm never gonna believe a religion which tells me that some kike parted the red sea or built a cruise ship to house millions of animals and insects.... I'm not gonna believe a fucking fairy tale because its anti-jew.
Its not meant to be taken literally, but metaphorically.

Noah building the Ark to save the animals would equivalent to us being saved by an indisputable White Nationalist leader and taking us to our established homeland.

Seriously though, the stories are meant to inspire and not to despair when the odds are against us.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Thread