I like this one myself:
I like this one better

. -Huxley

Old April 3rd, 2007 #42
Prince_Vivid
Young/Lil Vivid

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronese_dissident View Post
These are albino, otherwise completely normal, African-Americans. Egalitarians, especially Negroes, always refer to "cullah." Well, even with skin almost pure white, they look extremely primative, and even frightening. Not frightening physically, but in terms of being able to look into their racial soul in this way, and seeing them AS THEY REALLY ARE... very different from us in almost every way! Their dark skin has actually "masked" them from us over the years if you think about it.

The rest of the clan:
http://www.funmansion.com/html/fm-Al...Americans.html

It's depressing to ponder that we have about forty million people in our country with these hideous genetic traits, and they want to crossbreed with us more than dear life itself, and the system is encouraging them and us at every conceivable turn. It's like living in a real life horror movie!
Yuck, albinos. *barf*
. -Huxley

Old April 3rd, 2007 #43
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Default Why are Niggers uncontrolably sick minded?

In the very city I live in ...

Quote:
Crimes occurred in the spring of 1998 in Wilmington, Delaware. A Black man named Flagg, after using crack, entered a nice White neighborhood when he saw Mrs. Puglisi in her garden, working. He entered the home through the back door, helped himself to the food in the refrigerator, and waited. When Mr. Puglisi came home, Flagg shot him dead. Flagg then kidnapped Mrs. Puglisi and took her to his own home, where he kept her tied up for days while he raped and otherwise molested her. Fortunately, Mrs. Puglisi managed to escape and called the police. This crime was blacked out everywhere, except in the area of Wilmington.
http://jabpage.org/features/racestat/vcrime.html

Old April 3rd, 2007 #44
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

<i>
Quote:
A Black man named Flagg, after using crack, entered a nice White neighborhood when he saw Mrs. Puglisi in her garden, working. He entered the home through the back door, helped himself to the food in the refrigerator, and waited. When Mr. Puglisi came home, Flagg shot him dead.
</i>

FT why you tri'in to be so racis? The dude was working--you can't help but understand that groidz gonna get all offended an' shit!

Old April 3rd, 2007 #45
veronese_dissident

Lightbulb

Old April 3rd, 2007 #46
veronese_dissident

Arrow Some truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Vivid View Post
I like this one better

You've got us there... he's literally as dumb as a nigger

Old April 4th, 2007 #47
Prince_Vivid
Young/Lil Vivid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis Playfair View Post
That's your trouble right there junior, you see the world through the eyes of a kid that's not got out of the school lunch hall yet.

You're a child trying to lecture men.

You ever been to Africa?

When I worked there I found there was barely a woman who couldn't be bought, sold or traded.

If that ain't serving them up on a platter then I don't know what is.
Hey, it's Lord Playfair..With some good insight, however, we're talking about two different things. You're talking about the profitable exploitation of poor and vulnerable women in third world countries. In lots of downtrodden Asian ghettos I'm sure the women can be bought, sold, or traded. That's prostitution, and those men will no doubt sell those women to any man of any race to get some money. I'm not saying that it's not putting them on a platter or that it's moral, it's just different than what I was talking about.
. -Huxley

Old April 4th, 2007 #48
Prince_Vivid
Young/Lil Vivid

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronese_dissident View Post
I don't care if it's a negroid or caucasoid albino. They're white, and therefore, cannot be part of our movement. In Africa they're often disowned or socially ostracized because they're seen as bad luck or 'cursed', it is sad and unfortunate but they just can't be black. If a white person was born black would you allow him into your movement?
. -Huxley

Old April 4th, 2007 #49
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Quote:
Hey, it's Lord Playfair..
Is there anyone left on the planet that doesn't know me?

Quote:
You're talking about the profitable exploitation of poor and vulnerable women in third world countries.
No, I'm not, I'm talking about the complete contempt for women, and the total lack of respect for them, thus allowing them to be passed from hand to hand without a second thought.

That's not about profit, it's about morals.

Try it for yourself, go visit these countries, you don't need money to get laid, it's not about a sex industry, although undoubtedly that exists at a higher rate in some of those countries too, but a few drinks, a bit of a laugh, offer to help with some work about the home, or other such trivialities, and you'll get offered a lay.

That's the culture we're talking about.

Why do you think, for example, the rate of AIDs and HIV positive is so high in these countries?

Do you think that's because all these folk are good, clean living, loyal, single relationship types?

Old April 4th, 2007 #50
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Quote:
I don't care if it's a negroid or caucasoid albino. They're white, and therefore, cannot be part of our movement. In Africa they're often disowned or socially ostracized because they're seen as bad luck or 'cursed', it is sad and unfortunate but they just can't be black. If a white person was born black would you allow him into your movement?

It isn't color--it's your simian brain.

Old April 4th, 2007 #51
Briseis

>>

Diet.,
The title of this thread got me, and in some ways, a lot of "us" are sick, in fact , it might be worthy on a FTL to talk about the qualities that have been discouraged in us, natural and good things that protect us from victimization, males becoming wussified, etc, loads to discuss on these types of issues. I mean, we will never , ever run out of "TNB" and other assorted "NB's" but it would be different to have a show focussed on US and things we need to change about US. Qualities we need to bring back, revive, etc... what say, D.?

Below article proves fearing the "outgroup" is natural , but of course tries to promote the "oh if you shock someone while showing them a pic of the 'other' and then stop shcoking them, they wont respond with fear." (trying to say we can be conditioned out of fear of others, but umm, is that wise? uhhh I would think NOT. In fact I wouldnt mind stepping UP the vigillance, say, having a (fill in the NonWhite blank) detector, like in the car so you know when cops are around...)

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...acefear_2.html

Race Affects How We Learn to Fear Others, Study Says

"We know this is not something that could just be a stereotypical association of fear with African Americans, because each group shows the extinction [of fear] to its own group," Phelps, the NYU psychologist, said.

http://silentconsort.com/

Old April 4th, 2007 #52
IZAN
I got the rope

If someone Photo Shopped those albino nigger pics so their completion was the normal shit color, they would look like normal niggers. The fact is their skin color hides the distortions in the skeletal structure.

The black man is behind in evolutionary standards. Do you see tribes of white people in the jungle eating bugs and shooting monkeys with blow guns?

And for the question of ALL TIME:

If blacks, were never used as slaves, never "taken" out of africa, would they be in America or any other civilized county today? OR would they themselves be "up-to-date" with social, economic, political, and scientific ways?

The answer is of course, is fuck no.

AH

Old April 4th, 2007 #53
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
I don't care if it's a negroid or caucasoid albino. They're white, and therefore, cannot be part of our movement. In Africa they're often disowned or socially ostracized...
That's very, very sad. It must be absolutely crushing to be ostracized from African nigger high society.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuoJvluzd8I

Old April 6th, 2007 #54
veronese_dissident

Default hmm..

Quote:
Good question. IF there was some genetic condition, present in all races, in which an abundance of menelin is present, then probably yes. However, with albinism, it's passed down very strongly. Usually genetic problems aren't passed down in this manner, and can be bred out. As with dwarfs, it's reallly best that they don't reproduce, but they do. But with something like a hearing impairment, I draw the line there. That can be bred out, and something like that, intrinsically, should be a non-factor in what I'm talking about.

Thread