VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 23rd, 2012 #1
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Default Is There Gold In Fort Knox? Germany Wants To Know

Is There Gold In Fort Knox? Germany Wants To Know

The German court of auditors (Bundesrechnungshof) has demanded that the Bundesbank undertake an audit of its gold reserves. In an ‘audit-the-fed’ style effort, the court wants to ensure that the nearly 3400 tons of gold is in fact in existence - ‘because stocks have never been checked for authenticity and weight’. Furthermore, the Bundesbank’s gold is stored in three other vaults around the world: The Bank of England, The Bank of France, and the US Federal Reserve. The court questions the practice of relying on a written confirmation from the custodians (foreign central banks). The decision means negotiating with the three foreign central banks for physical verification but in anticipation, the Bundesbank has begun the process of shipping 50 tons per year from the Fed back to Germany for the next three years.

MORE: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-1...-gold-holdings

Old October 23rd, 2012 #2
Sam Fisher
Banned

Oh there's plenty of gold in Fort Knox.

Goldbart, Goldbaum, Goldberg, Goldberger, Goldblatt, Goldblitt, Goldblum, Goldbrunn, Golde, Golden, Goldenbaum, Goldenberg, Goldenthal, Goldfarb, Goldfeder, Goldfish, Goldfluss, Goldhaber, Goldhammer, Goldheim, Goldhirsch, Goldich, Goldkorn, Goldkrantz, Goldkraut, Goldman, Goldmann, Goldmark, Goldner, Goldreich, Goldsand, Goldscheider, Goldschild, Goldschlag, Goldschmidt, Goldsmith, Goldstadt, Goldstaub, Goldstein, Goldstern, Goldstrand, Goldstrom, Goldzweig

Pick yer poison

Old October 23rd, 2012 #3
Hunter Morrow

Ah, the internet is sometimes more wise and "real" than the real world...

Pics or it didn't happen.

I cannot believe a nation would have 108 million ounces of gold and just be like, "Yeah, its all cool. We don't need to see it and put our hands on it and weigh it. This hand written note 'cross your heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye, if I holler make me pay 50 dollars every day' promise is all I need for verification of my 108 MILLION OUNCES OF GOLD."

Old October 23rd, 2012 #4
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post
Ah, the internet is sometimes more wise and "real" than the real world...

Pics or it didn't happen.
Pics HELL! Forensic, random testing of the actual Gold.

Old October 23rd, 2012 #5
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Is There Gold In Fort Knox? Germany Wants To Know

The German court of auditors (Bundesrechnungshof) has demanded that the Bundesbank undertake an audit of its gold reserves. In an ‘audit-the-fed’ style effort, the court wants to ensure that the nearly 3400 tons of gold is in fact in existence - ‘because stocks have never been checked for authenticity and weight’. Furthermore, the Bundesbank’s gold is stored in three other vaults around the world: The Bank of England, The Bank of France, and the US Federal Reserve. The court questions the practice of relying on a written confirmation from the custodians (foreign central banks). The decision means negotiating with the three foreign central banks for physical verification but in anticipation, the Bundesbank has begun the process of shipping 50 tons per year from the Fed back to Germany for the next three years.

MORE: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-1...-gold-holdings
"but in anticipation, the Bundesbank has begun the process of shipping 50 tons per year from the Fed back to Germany for the next three years."(end quote)

I wonder if the first 50 tons has been received by Germany ?? Or was an IOU signed by Bernake-the-kike, sent instead ??

Old October 23rd, 2012 #6
Rick Ronsavelle

SF- Don't forget GOLDILOX. . .and GOLDFINGER. . .

Last edited by Rick Ronsavelle; October 23rd, 2012 at 11:56 AM.

Old October 23rd, 2012 #7
brutus

Sounds like the kikes in Germany don't trust the kikes in America.

Old October 23rd, 2012 #8
Ryan Smith
Social Nationalist

Here we are now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EmptyVault.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	7840  

Old October 23rd, 2012 #9
Karl LaForce

Default Even if it is there (which I doubt) the jews own it

Even if it is there (which I doubt) the jews own it. The Fed has had control of the Fort Knox gold stash for decades.

The US Government contains only jews and jew servants, without enough exceptions to fill a Copper Mini.

Thread