VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 24th, 2012 #61
brutus

Default Five million dollars

I will give him my college records for half that price. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=MgOq9pBkY0I

When told of the news, the president shrugged his shoulders and continued cleaning his teeth with a toothpick.

Old October 24th, 2012 #62
brutus

Default Five million dollars

I will give him my college records for half that price. LOL

When told of the news, the president shrugged his shoulders and continued cleaning his teeth with a toothpick.

Old October 24th, 2012 #63
brutus

Obama with a toothpick in his mouth. He says Trump needs to up his offer by adding a few white bitches and a key of coke.

Old October 24th, 2012 #64
Peer Fischer

Some 'net wags are now suggesting that this non-news was dumped to preempt a Gloria Allred story about a Romney civil lawsuit from years ago.

Quote:
Don't know if anybody's said this yet, but what you're missing Ace is that this was Trump's preemptive strike against Gloria Alred. That's what this is about. Make her share the headlines with him. Bring her fully down to his level: P. T. Barnum.
http://minx.cc/?post=334194

Old October 24th, 2012 #65
N.B. Forrest

Nigga think he Da Shit, wif da shades, da ear rangs, da toofpick 'n' da Ciroc......

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 24th, 2012 #66
brutus

As of this posting, Trump`s offer of 5 million dollars on YouTube has garnered only 321 views in 8 hours. Something is fishy.

Old October 25th, 2012 #67
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
As of this posting, Trump`s offer of 5 million dollars on YouTube has garnered only 321 views in 8 hours. Something is fishy.

Why do you think? It isn't even interesting.

Old October 25th, 2012 #68
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Why do you think? It isn't even interesting.
It's a conspiracy.

Old October 25th, 2012 #69
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Trump should grow himself a nice Moustache and don a pair of smart looking glasses like Jew Jerry Rivers (Geraldo Rivera) , because his "Caves of Tora Bora" "Lost Vaults of Al Capone" self publicity antics are growing tiresome...I was expecting a bit more than this, however I did realize who was pulling this stunt...whats the matter Donald? Funds getting a bit low? Figured this would be a good way to further shove your head up Hymies ass?
FU Donald trump, none of us here care for the Commie Kenyan Big Spliff Jiggaboo, but most of here care for the Israeli suckup big banking puppet Mitt Willard Vitalis even less.
NeoKhans Suck ASS! No More Goyim Fought Wars For The Filthy Kikes!

Old October 25th, 2012 #70
Rounder

Last nite, Trump asked Piers Morgan at least 3 times: "why won't Obama accept my offer and show the documents unless he has something to hide?"

Morgan said he didn't know why, but that he was 99.999 percent sure Obama wouldn't.

Conclusion: To any clear thinking, sane person, this means that Morgan admits he believes Obama is, indeed, hiding something, and that something is proof Obama's not a US citizen.

Why else, would Morgan, the nigger-loving Brit, say on national TV that he didn't know why Obama wouldn't accept $5 million bucks in exchange for coupla pieces of paper ??

Last edited by Rounder; October 25th, 2012 at 10:26 AM.

Old October 25th, 2012 #71
brutus

Quote:
Conclusion: To any clear thinking, sane person, this means that Morgan admits he believes Obama is, indeed, hiding something, and that something is proof Obama's not a US citizen.
Morgan knows and doesn't care. His bread is buttered by the jew.

There are those Whites who are sellouts because of greed. And the rest are simply short sighted idiots, easlily duped by any flimflam artist.

The jew has the pedal to the metal and proof of that is the amount of enemy agents who are on this forum wild eyed and frothing at the mouth disrupting 24/7. Or course they've always been here but never to this degree or intensity.

Herd management has been honed to an exact science and the jew foolishly thinks it has things under control. However, what it'll never realize is the consequences of tightening the screw too tight always results in jews being killed.

The jew is manufacturing the largest golem ever.

Old October 25th, 2012 #72
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Last nite, Trump asked Piers Morgan at least 3 times: "why won't Obama accept my offer and show the documents unless he has something to hide?"

Morgan said he didn't know why, but that he was 99.999 percent sure Obama wouldn't.

Why else, would Morgan, the nigger-loving Brit, say on national TV that he didn't know why Obama wouldn't accept $5 million bucks in exchange for coupla pieces of paper ??
If I was Obama, I would refuse to do it just to aggrevate clowns like Trump.

Old October 25th, 2012 #73
varg

Default dumb CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

No it isn't. Youtube and most webpages use caching. There are millions of other videos where the view count stays low until the cache refreshes.

and it did, you can see it has 2 million views now.

Why don't you do some research before automatically assuming something is "fishy" ?

Old October 25th, 2012 #74
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post

Why else, would Morgan, the nigger-loving Brit, say on national TV that he didn't know why Obama wouldn't accept $5 million bucks in exchange for coupla pieces of paper
??
Because it's beneath the dignity of the office of president to accede to demands publicly, especially if there is a price attached. Washington isn't the local county seat or state capit[a]l. In DC, you're only a whore in private.

Nobody expects Obama to turn over anything. This was a ridiculous stunt on Trump's part.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; October 25th, 2012 at 01:59 PM.

Old October 25th, 2012 #75
Rick Ronsavelle

Default Das Capitol

Capital. The actual building is the Capitol.

In this building capitolism is practiced. . .

Old October 25th, 2012 #76
Craig Cobb
Banned

brutus said:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
No it isn't. Youtube and most webpages use caching. There are millions of other videos where the view count stays low until the cache refreshes.

and it did, you can see it has 2 million views now.

Why don't you do some research before automatically assuming something is "fishy" ?
Easy on brutus, varg; he has said before that he buys his computers at the Salvation Army for $20. He has gone digital.

Old October 25th, 2012 #77
brutus

Quote:
No it isn't. Youtubeand most webpages use caching. There are millions of other videos where the view count stayslow until the cache refreshes.
I didn't know that. The view count stayed at 321 for at least 10 hours and that seemed suspicious to me.

Old October 25th, 2012 #78
Rounder

[quote=Leonard Rouse;1455101]

Quote:
Nobody expects Obama to turn over anything.
Well then, everybody thinks he's hiding something, but feels helpless to do anything about.

Quote:
This was a ridiculous stunt on Trump's part.
More naive than ridiculous, in my opinion. Trump thought that a large part of the media would back him up far more than it did. Even FOX all but ignored it, far as I can tell.

But you gotta wonder what Chicago's poor niggers think about Obama turning down THEIR $5 million dollars Trump offered them if only Obama would turn over just 2 scraps of paper. Also, what many voting niggers think about it.

Some might say, "F--k dat niggah" on voting day.

Old October 25th, 2012 #79
Steven L. Akins
Banned

[quote=Rounder;1455157]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post

Well then, everybody thinks he's hiding something, but feels helpless to do anything about.

More naive than ridiculous, in my opinion. Trump thought that a large part of the media would back him up far more than it did. Even FOX all but ignored it, far as I can tell.

But you gotta wonder what Chicago's poor niggers think about Obama turning down THEIR $5 million dollars Trump offered them if only Obama would turn over just 2 scraps of paper. Also, what many voting niggers think about it.

Trump is an attention whore, he just wants to keep his name and his face in the news as much as possible. He's a huckster, like a damn carnival barker. He is a clown and not someone to be taken seriously.

Old October 25th, 2012 #80
N.B. Forrest

Quote:

The niggers would pull the lever for King Koon as one even if rock-solid proof were presented that he's a down-low Kenyan Muslim crypto-jihadist who makes muti child sacrifices in the Oval Office every night to keep the Repulingcunts from stealing his johnson.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Tags
birth certificate, donald trump, trump on obama

Thread