VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2012 #1
Craig Cobb
Banned

Woodpecker Trump To Announce Big News On Obama

http://www.politico.com/news/stories...701.html?hp=r3

Donald Trump said on "Fox & Friends" Monday that he'll reveal “very big” news about President Barack Obama by Wednesday, but declined to give any hints about his plan.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz2A3zSzYya

“Something very, very big concerning the president of the United States,” he said. “It’s going to be very big. I know one thing — you will cover it in a very big fashion.”
(PHOTOS: 11 politicians with Donald Trump)
Trump, who said he will announce the news on Twitter “sometime probably Wednesday,” suggested it could “possibly” impact the election. The businessman, who considered a run for the White House but endorsed former Gov. Mitt Romney, has long been a high-profile Obama birther conspiracy theorist.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz2A3zIkbCO

Old October 22nd, 2012 #2
littlefieldjohn

If the jackass fit for the jew to ride upon has such big , big news, just come out with it on "Fox & Friends", whatever tripe that show is .

Old October 22nd, 2012 #3
brutus

Based on past experience, no matter what sort of damning evidence Trump can produce against Obama, it will have zero negative impact on his constitcuency. They could show high resolution video of him cornholing a three year old boy and his backers would spin it by saying he was curing the child of colon cancer. And because that absurd excuse is given to the masses via a serious and straightfaced anchorperson on CNBC, 95% of the herd will believe it.

How many times have we seen the jew piss in the public face? Clinton was permitted to get blowjobs in the Oval Office and the jew laughed as the three remaining honorable Whitemen in congress tried to impeach him. Now there is not one speck of honor to be found in the entire city. Any perversion will get a pass. Marion Barry is surely still smoking crack and still fucking crackwhores while on the government clock. The congressional pages buttholes are still the sperm recepticles for the old white haired homosexual senators and congressmen and the bulldyke lesbo manhaters that roundout the rest of the foul mess are still to be found in DCs poshest hotels licking slits like its their last day on earth.

And we are paying for this. The jew howls with laughter

Old October 22nd, 2012 #4
Rick Ronsavelle

Default whose trump card

He'll play his trump card, and won't leave home without it.

Old October 22nd, 2012 #5
brutus

This press conference was ignored by the jews mainstream media. In a real world, Obama would be toast. YouTube vid.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9enTJz9wu1o

Last edited by brutus; October 22nd, 2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: better video resolution

Old October 25th, 2012 #6
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Trump should grow himself a nice Moustache and don a pair of smart looking glasses like Jew Jerry Rivers (Geraldo Rivera) , because his "Caves of Tora Bora" "Lost Vaults of Al Capone" self publicity antics are growing tiresome...I was expecting a bit more than this, however I did realize who was pulling this stunt...whats the matter Donald? Funds getting a bit low? Figured this would be a good way to further shove your head up Hymies ass?
FU Donald trump, none of us here care for the Commie Kenyan Big Spliff Jiggaboo, but most of here care for the Israeli suckup big banking puppet Mitt Willard Vitalis even less.
NeoKhans Suck ASS! No More Goyim Fought Wars For The Filthy Kikes!

Old October 25th, 2012 #7
Rounder

Last nite, Trump asked Piers Morgan at least 3 times: "why won't Obama accept my offer and show the documents unless he has something to hide?"

Morgan said he didn't know why, but that he was 99.999 percent sure Obama wouldn't.

Conclusion: To any clear thinking, sane person, this means that Morgan admits he believes Obama is, indeed, hiding something, and that something is proof Obama's not a US citizen.

Why else, would Morgan, the nigger-loving Brit, say on national TV that he didn't know why Obama wouldn't accept $5 million bucks in exchange for coupla pieces of paper ??

Last edited by Rounder; October 25th, 2012 at 10:26 AM.

Old October 22nd, 2012 #8
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Trump is a kike bankster slave. The kikes have had the goods on Osambo forever, it just never suited their purposes till now. The kike plan is to use Trump like a Trojan horse, a member of the right attacking the left. What's new?

Old October 22nd, 2012 #9
Craig Cobb
Banned

Trump will come through this time. It will be highly entertaining.

Old October 22nd, 2012 #10
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
Trump will come through this time. It will be highly entertaining.
Let's hope so. But my estimation of him is that he is just an attention whore.

"Look at me!!! Look at me!!! I've the goods this time, really!!!! Look at me!!!!"

And, as Brutus said, Trump could have full-color video of him practicing canibalism on little children and stomping on kittens and it wouldn't make a nickel's worth of difference.

Old October 22nd, 2012 #11
Solskeniskyn

Interesting. I do not know enough about all the controversies surrounding Obamas birth certificate to comment on it, nor of all the other 'Obama-conspiracies' that has been floating around, but what I do know is that Obama is a tele-prompter-mulatto jew-production. And I find it hard to belive that such a political puppet, so tenderly nurtured by his jew owners for a decade+, comes without a safety valve... Thus: if the Netanyahu-war-faction and Romney indeed is the conclusive jew pick, it very probably exist dirt that, when unleashed, will be enough to bring Obammy' down.

Old October 22nd, 2012 #12
Martin Simard
Banned

This Craig Cobb guy sure loves Romney

Old October 22nd, 2012 #13
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Simard View Post
This Craig Cobb guy sure loves Romney
Romney does know way more about business than the streetcorner nigger. However, the boogaboo narcissist is better on Israel and would bring more economic ruination and civil disorder which is good for the break up of America. Good news is when he loses there is a very good chance the Kwa niggers will riot big time. More learning lessons time for Whites.

Old October 22nd, 2012 #14
Fred O'Malley
Banned

How long will it take Romney to start WWIII for his old friend Bibi?

Quote:
That shared experience decades ago led to a warm friendship, little known to outsiders, that is now rich with political intrigue. Mr. Netanyahu, the prime minister of Israel, is making the case for military action against Iran as Mr. Romney, the likely Republican presidential nominee, is attacking the Obama administration for not supporting Mr. Netanyahu more robustly.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/08/us...pagewanted=all

Old October 22nd, 2012 #15
brutus

Quote:
Good news is when he loses there is a very good chance the Kwa niggers will riot big time. More learning lessons time for Whites.
Even though I love White people, I would love to see bunches of jewbot lemmings get their collective asses kicked by swarms of rioting niggers.

Am I wrong for feeling this way?

Old October 22nd, 2012 #16
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Even though I love White people, I would love to see bunches of jewbot lemmings get their collective asses kicked by swarms of rioting niggers.

If it's wrong, I don't wanna be right.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 23rd, 2012 #17
AlexanderHaynes

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

You feel anger for no good reason. The masses in any country have always been, on centuries, docile, credulous, unable to grasp complex abstract issues and thus deferring decision-making to "experts" or social norms.

Hating them for what they are is tantamount to hating children and women for being unable to take decisions for themselves or ensure their protection themselves. It's better to adopt a cold, pragmatic and anthropologic view of the problem. At least it's better for your blood pressure.

Old October 22nd, 2012 #18
N.B. Forrest

If it's proof of Oboogie's long-rumored down-low bruthaism, it won't destroy him: he'll just do a fireside chat admitting with fake dignity to "youthful experimentation" or some such bullshit, and claim his secrecy was to "proteck Michele 'n' muh girls". Such would only solidify even more the support of the nigs (many of whom lubs dem some hairy asshole too) and the women of both sexes.

If, on the other hand, it's conclusive proof that King Koon isn't a citizen, hey-ho! Grab the popcorn, baby.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 22nd, 2012 #19
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
http://www.politico.com/news/stories...701.html?hp=r3

Donald Trump said on "Fox & Friends" Monday that he'll reveal “very big” news about President Barack Obama by Wednesday, but declined to give any hints about his plan.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz2A3zSzYya

“Something very, very big concerning the president of the United States,” he said. “It’s going to be very big. I know one thing — you will cover it in a very big fashion.”

Tags
birth certificate, donald trump, trump on obama

Thread