VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 5th, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default How to Be

[i was going to title this 'how to be a woman,' but it occurred to me most of things i was going to say applied to all three or four sexes, or however many there are these days.]

I'm just going to list little everyday things I see that I would love to be paid to hit people with bats to stop, were such things allowed.

Old April 5th, 2012 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

1. (w) don't lock your face in an expression (rictus) of surprise. first, it will freeze that way over time; second, it's called composure. look into it. the most poised people i have ever met were former professional ice skaters. there's something to be said for women, particularly, who can master their emotions and keep themselves composed. not an easy thing to do for any of us, but impressive when seen.

2. don't come up to the cash register and then stare at the cashier like a bollixed water buffalo when she seems to expect you to transfer her something pecuniary...and then you-get-it! dig in your ugly purse for your checkbook. enough of you special-needs store-visitors. dig it, ponygirls: if you want to purchase goods, you have to give them money...every single time! no, i'm not kidding. they never just let you walk out. knowing this, plan ahead.

3. when you commit to murdering people, don't call your helper fifty times before/after the deed is done. a corollary is, don't take the exact amount out of your ATM your hired killer needs to buy his special equipment the day or two before the dirty deed. just basic common sense, people.

If you ever wonder, as I do, if people are faking being as oblivious as they appear to be, the show The First 48, and the other murder shows, will relieve you: they are. The amount of planning that goes into even the average white murder is astonishingly small, given the stakes.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 5th, 2012 at 09:25 PM.

Old April 5th, 2012 #3
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
1. (w) don't lock your face in an expression of suprise. first, it will freeze that way over time; second, it's called composure. look into it. the most poised people i have ever met were former professional ice skaters. there's something to be said for women, particularly, who can master their emotions and keep themselves composed. not an easy thing to do for any of us, but impressive when seen.

2. don't come up to the cash register and then stare at the cashier like a bollixed water buffalo when she seems to expect you to transfer her something pecuniary...and then you-get-it! dig in your ugly purse for your checkbook. enough of you special-needs store-visitors. dig it, ponygirls: if you want to purchase goods, you have to give them money...every single time! no, i'm not kidding. they never just let you walk out. knowing this, plan ahead.

3. when you commit to murdering people, don't call your helper immediately before/after the deed is done. a corollary is, don't take the exact amount out of your ATM your hired killer needs to buy his special equipment the day or two before the dirty deed. just basic common sense, people.

If you ever wonder, as I do, if people are faking being as oblivious as they appear to be, the show 48 hours, and the other murder shows, will relieve you: they are. The amount of planning that goes into even the average white murder is astonishingly small, given the stakes.
Most murderers are just too stupid for the job: a cause for rejoicing for homicide detectives everywhere. Apart from obviously lacking the wattage to lay out the complex plans to carry out a successful snuffing, they can't even handle the simple task of keeping their mouths shut - even though they're told it's their right to do so, and that anything they do say will be used to shitcan them. How many times I've laughed when watching interrogation vids, the interrogator (in many cases little more than trained monkey himself) just keeps 'em yapping, grinding them down, often delivering the "the Lawd wants you to tell the truth" coup de grace.....

Old April 5th, 2012 #4
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
How many times I've laughed when watching interrogation vids, the interrogator (in many cases little more than trained monkey himself) just keeps 'em yapping, grinding them down, often delivering the "the Lawd wants you to tell the truth" coup de grace.....
My buddy watches that show a lot. He calls it, "Breakin' da nig".

Old April 5th, 2012 #5
Dakota Dave

Talking

The one that bugs the crap out of me is if your being questioned by the authorites shut your pie hole and get a friggin lawyer! My old man told me when I was a young pup that if Mom catches you elbow deep in the cookie jar with crumbs on your face your reply should be "cookies? What cookies?" lol.

Old May 10th, 2012 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

how to be (a woman). control your voice. you can be the best looking woman in the world, and if you have an unappealing voice, you have undermined yourself more than you would know. and that goes the other way too - a very great amount of ugliness can be made up for by an appealing voice. or maybe it's just me. but the most perfect Nordic chick imaginable, the actress on the tedious show "Bones" has perhaps the worst voice I've ever heard. Perhaps it is a flatness calculated to underline the rationality of her character, but it just kills her sex appeal. Anyway, good example of what I mean.

How to be a woman - learn how to modulate and use your voice. If you do, it will get you nearly everything you want - all on its own.

Old May 10th, 2012 #7
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
how to be (a woman). control your voice. you can be the best looking woman in the world, and if you have an unappealing voice, you have undermined yourself more than you would know. and that goes the other way too - a very great amount of ugliness can be made up for by an appealing voice. or maybe it's just me. but the most perfect Nordic chick imaginable, the actress on the tedious show "Bones" has perhaps the worst voice I've ever heard. Perhaps it is a flatness calculated to underline the rationality of her character, but it just kills her sex appeal. Anyway, good example of what I mean.

How to be a woman - learn how to modulate and use your voice. If you do, it will get you nearly everything you want - all on its own.
Very true.

Old May 11th, 2012 #8
N.B. Forrest

Quote:

Yeah, a woman with a loud, harsh voice, or a mannish way of talking makes Mr. Johnson go turtle. You see so much of it on televitz: screaming "reality" show hags; female "boss" characters ordering male underlings around in the most misandric ways possible. It's that way because that's what emasculated kikes grew up with (see Judge Jewdy, Joan Rivahs, ad nauseam) so that's what they want to inflict on the heretofore respected-by-his-women White man: as ever, itz about jew malevolent envy....

Old July 25th, 2012 #9
Crowe

Remember if they can't find a body, or any proof the said person is dead, then they got no murder case against you, or at the very most, they have a very weak case. If they can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt the said person is even dead, then you are gonna walk. Very few murderers have been convicted in cases where no body was found.

Another good skill to have is the ability to keep a poker face, and not send off vibes that imply you are nervous, especially when talking to the police about a crime you actually committed. You should maintain a cocky and arrogant mindset that they got nothing on you, and that you have nothing to worry about. It might even be a good idea to offer to be as helpful as you can, to send the message to them that you have nothing to hide. Especially if you know they aren't even close to getting to the bottom of it, or if they want to search somewhere you know they will find absolutely nothing. Part of the game is convincing the investigators you aren't their man.

Old July 25th, 2012 #10
Hans Norling
Randomly mutated kveldúlfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Remember if they can't find a body, or any proof the said person is dead, then they got no murder case against you, or at the very most, they have a very weak case. If they can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt the said person is even dead, then you are gonna walk. Very few murderers have been convicted in cases where no body was found.
What is this, Murder 4 Dummies 101?

Old July 25th, 2012 #11
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Norling View Post
What is this, Murder 4 Dummies 101?
I saw the topic was talking about murderers being dumb and having a lack of planning. So I decided to include some input.

Old July 25th, 2012 #12
OTPTT
Banned

You won't mind if I refrain from procuring your legal services will you? You clearly watch to much televitz and aren't bolted down to the real world.

There are plenty of people in prison now convicted of murder where no body was ever found. Juries will gladly convict on circumstantial evidence and much female emotion and drama emitted from the average camel toed prosecutor.

You overestimate the average American jury. I hope you're never before one.

I've stood before five juries on five separate occasions. Only lost two of those because I don't plea bargain. And I'm not a criminal, did not commit any crime in the two trials of which I was convicted, and there was no flesh and blood victim. Additionally, these were not cases of theft, fraud, or the like, but charges based upon my not taking any bullshit from thug cops. Those charges were based upon "contempt of cop," but no laws were ever violated by me.

In one case I was convicted of charges based upon the perjury of five nigger cops that made accusations that they never reported to their supervisor, never wrote a report about, and that the prosecutor only threw up one week before the statute of limitations was to expire on the only one charge she knew she would never get a conviction on if she took it to trial.

I refused to plea bargain and took that one charge to trial only to find that they added an additional five charges out of thin air. This is the penalty for being White, demanding Due Process, and expecting the system to abide by its own law. On the stand those five nigger cops admitted under oath that they never filed any report regarding claims, never reported the behavior they lied about and attributed to me to their supervisors, and provided no evidence that they were ever at the scene of my arrest or had even seen me before trial. I have the trial transcript to prove it.

In nursing school we were taught that if it wasn't documented it wasn't done. This was in relation to anything including medication administration, dressing changes, etc. Same holds true for cops. If it wasn't documented it didn't happen.

In all of my cases I had committed no crime and they knew it, but still wanted their pound of flesh. I suggest you refrain from any further tutoring on the subject of evading a conviction for criminal activity.

I am not a criminal, have and not and do not engage in criminal activity, and would never provide others with lousy advice on how they might evading a conviction for murder. If I had knowledge you had murdered someone I'd turn you in myself. I think most here will not appreciate fully your efforts and I'm not sure I understand your motivation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

Another good skill to have is the ability to keep a poker face, and not send off vibes that imply you are nervous, especially when talking to the police about a crime you actually committed. You should maintain a cocky and arrogant mindset that they got nothing on you, and that you have nothing to worry about. It might even be a good idea to offer to be as helpful as you can, to send the message to them that you have nothing to hide. Especially if you know they aren't even close to getting to the bottom of it, or if they want to search somewhere you know they will find absolutely nothing. Part of the game is convincing the investigators you aren't their man.

Last edited by OTPTT; July 25th, 2012 at 02:17 PM.

Old July 26th, 2012 #13
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I am not a criminal, have and not and do not engage in criminal activity, and would never provide others with lousy advice on how they might evading a conviction for murder. If I had knowledge you had murdered someone I'd turn you in myself. I think most here will not appreciate fully your efforts and I'm not sure I understand your motivation.
Hello, resident anti. Also an admitted snitch.

So why should anyone care what you think again?

I'm not a criminal either, and I have a clean criminal history. I haven't even had a speeding ticket in 6 years.

Thread