VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 20th, 2010 #1
Jack
opponent of the jew

Thumbs down Over 100 photos of famous niggers with White wives and girlfriends

Just shocking to see how far gone things are now.

http://www.afieldnegro.com/photos.html

Old January 20th, 2010 #2
M. Kraus
Das Ende

Quite a few gooks and spics in the mix also. Interesting to see Black Pride types rejecting their own females.

Old January 20th, 2010 #3
volkszorn

Most of these "White wives and girlfriends" look very un-aryan to me.

Old January 20th, 2010 #4
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

This is why women who are not married to and have children by white men should have no vote. How can you trust someone to vote in your best interests and the best interests of your people who has no loyalty to you?

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old January 20th, 2010 #5
remnant

OMFG!

Old January 21st, 2010 #6
BH.

I checked out Hayden Panettiere and she is not dating that nigger "Ne-Yo."

http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2007/11...-romance-rumor

http://www.people.com/people/article...162026,00.html

So some of these are wrong, and there seem to be few actual white women. Mostly asians and mystery meat.

Old January 21st, 2010 #7
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Kraus View Post
Quite a few gooks and spics in the mix also. Interesting to see Black Pride types rejecting their own females.
These "Black Pride" types actually know their race is shit, they could care less if their race disappears in a sea of mongrels. In fact, they yearn for that, since that sea of mongrels would be superior to their race.

Their "pride" is really just hatred of Whitey. They're jealous of the White race because of our looks and intelligence. Defiling White women is one of their greatest pleasures. The reasons they get off on it are:

-Having babies with a White woman is a genetic upgrade for them
-It's a way of degrading and humiliating the White man

Old January 21st, 2010 #8
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkszorn View Post
Most of these "White wives and girlfriends" look very un-aryan to me.
Obviously a few aren't White, but there are definitely some very attractive ones who are. We must never deny what is happening, or downplay the situation. We must confront it head on, without fear or hesitation.

One thing we can do is voice disagreement (even if only politely) with such unions, and do not grovel or apologize for doing so. Be ready to defend your position with logic and facts. This will have a positive psychological effect on those who agree with you. Know when the right time to speak out is, don't be reckless, especially if there are laws in your country against "hate" (pro-White) speech. Don't waste your time on hardcore leftists, focus only on those with potential.

Another thing we can do is make physical fitness a priority in our lives. Exercise will strengthen your body AND mind. It will inspire confidence. A physically fit White man will attract his women, who may otherwise turn to muds. Many brainwashed or ignorant White women can be salvaged, if they desire a man strongly enough.

Never let the enemy break you psychologically. There are many things that can inspire you, I don't need to tell you who/what they are, that is for you to determine. Images such as the ones the OP presented can be demoralizing, that is one reason why the jews rub them in our face with excessive media coverage. But mixers are the minority. There are tens of thousands of Whites who won't mix, and even feel disgust when they see a beautiful White woman with a nigger.

It is my firm belief that despite the odds, we are NOT going to lose this war. What form the struggle will take is impossible to determine. It could remain a low-level clandestine psychological war, or it could become more open and violent. In either case, the racially conscious element of our folk will form a indestructible nucleus which will ensure our survival.

Old January 21st, 2010 #9
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by remnant View Post
OMFG!

Quote:
Your cadillac doesn't mean a thing to me. A bloodthirsty savage belongs overseas. Civilization you cannot comprehend. You cannot exist in a world of white men. A white woman by your side. You're still just a nigger . A devoted life of crime. You're nothing but a nigger . Uniformed in blue. You're still just a nigger . A lackey for the jew. You're nothing but a nigger . A millionaire for playing a child's game. Criminology festering within their brain. They multiply like rats, sell our kids their dope. They terrorize our country and our peoples hope. A megafamous sports star. You're still just a nigger . Driving around in your brand new car. You're still just a nigger . You're my equal, so I'm told. You're still just a nigger . How many times have you been told? You're nothing but a nigger.

Old January 21st, 2010 #10
Georgie

There's no mention on Wikipedia of nigger "JJ" dating Coulter, nor on her side either so I think a number of those on the website are wrong.

As of 2007 she was apparently dating some kike named Andrew Stein. Either way, a race traiting bitch.

Old January 22nd, 2010 #11
Riccardo_Montolivo

That girl Hayden and whatever that negros name is, Ne-yo or whatever. Even though I read the link you posted, the both of them are hanging out, going all over the place together.

When are some of you gonna get the point? Majority of the white females in America are TRASH. Most of them have been fucked more than the nails have been banged by a hammer in my floor.

Including being whores. Females intelligence is barely higher than a child's.

They should all go live in Liberia, a negro shit hole. They have no toilets in that country and just shit all over the beach and do drugs all day. They are ungrateful cunts because they did not make Western Civilization, they merely leach off of it and take advantage of it without putting nothing into it.

Thread