VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 7th, 2008 #1
melcur
Banned

Default 15 White cops beat a couple useless niggers on Video

Who knowws what the niggers did, I just liked seeing the 15 White men giving them a boot party

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/myfox/pag...Y&pageId=1.1.1

See vids on right

Old May 7th, 2008 #2
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

Hahhahhah. Now thats the kind of cop violence I can live with. Many people know how I feel about kwaps, but the non-Whites are so atrocious in Philly I think the cops should be given a pat on the back..

Old May 7th, 2008 #3
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Those niggers just hit the lottery.

Old May 7th, 2008 #4
Klan D
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Who knowws what the niggers did, I just liked seeing the 15 White men giving them a boot party

See vids on right
The Vid Was Awesome! I always enjoy seeing justice being dispensed against sub humans! From what I was told on another forum the niggers were invalided in a shooting and were trying to out run the Police. While they were going for the trees they took shots at the cops! Dumb ass niggers! In my opinion they got what they deserved!

Old May 7th, 2008 #5
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:

See vids on right
A carload of niggers. The driver shot three other nigggers. All have criminal records for gun offenses. The driver ran from the police. Three niggers stayed in the car and the three bootlips got the boot. Too many Philly cops have been killed or wounded recently to put up with any shit from nigger criminals.

Old May 7th, 2008 #6
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.nbc10.com/news/16186545/d...l?dl=mainclick

Officers Suspended After Video Of Suspooks' Beating Surfaces

POSTED: 10:47 am EDT May 7, 2008
UPDATED: 11:18 am EDT May 7, 2008

PHILADELPHIA -- Fifteen police officers were taken off the street as authorities investigate a video showing three suspects being kicked, punched and beaten after they were pulled out of a car during a traffic stop. "At a glance it does appear to be a bit beyond the pale," said Doug Oliver, a spokesman for Mayor Michael Nutter. "Officers are not allowed to operate outside of the law."

The police department identified the 15 officers who were involved in Monday night's arrests in the city's Hunting Park section, where police had been investigating a triple shooting, Oliver said.

The three suspects were charged with criminal conspiracy, aggravated assault, simple assault and reckless endangerment, according to court officials.

The video, shot by a WTXF-TV helicopter, shows three police cars stopping a car on the side of a road. About a dozen officers gather around the vehicle and pull three men out. About a half-dozen officers hold two of the men on the ground on the driver's side. Both are kicked repeatedly, while one is seen being punched; one also appears to be struck with a baton.

Watch Video

On the other side of the car, another group of officers can be seen kicking a third man who ends up on the ground.

Old May 7th, 2008 #7
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.nbc10.com/news/16180256/detail.html

Suspooks' Mammies Whine About Use Of Force By Police
Police Urge No Rush To Judgment In Excessive Force Investigation

POSTED: 7:05 pm EDT May 6, 2008
UPDATED: 8:13 am EDT May 7, 2008

PHILADELPHIA -- The actions of some Philadelphia police officers are being scrutinized in the days following Sgt. Stephen Liczbinski's killing.

It's all because of video shot by a news helicopter as police arrested three men Monday night.

Several officers can be seen beating the suspects as they apprehend them.

Police chased the car down just after 10 p.m. Monday. The men inside were suspected in a shooting. But what happened outside the vehicle had some outraged Tuesday, NBC 10's Harry Hairston reported.

"I just burst out and cried. I was appalled at it," wailed Shirley Hopkins, the mammy of one criminal suspect.

Hopkins said she can't understand why police used as much force they did.

"I just can't believe that someone was being beaten like that by numerous officers -- constantly stomped, kicked and hit with blackjacks," she said.

And the mother of a second suspect said seeing what happened left her angry with the officers.

"I just can't express to you what I feel inside as a mother to see my son brutally beat like that," said Leomia Dyches. (He be a good boy, nebber you mind 'bout hiz long criminal record.)

Old May 7th, 2008 #8
Johann Steffansson
Doppelgänger

Your title is extremely bad grammar....i.e., "useless niggers"?

Its redundant....like saying "big huge".

Free Mein Kampf mp3 download: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...428#post749428

Old May 7th, 2008 #9
Jett Rink
Banned

More people die on the streets of Philthedelphia than in Iraq.

Old May 7th, 2008 #10
Steve B
Banned

I always get a warm, fuzzy, glowing feeling all over my body when I see niggers get stomped...even if it was by the kwaps.

Old May 7th, 2008 #11
IZAN
I got the rope

While it might be nice to jump on the bandwagon with you folks on this one, if for some reason some White dudes were driving this car the same outcome would have unfolded. The kwaps are out of control, like a pack of piranhas here. Then we would all be hell bent on finding out these cops names etc.

Yet all of these police will apologize to the nigger community and al sharpton will, reluctantly, accept their humble remorse against these upstanding citizens.

AH

Old May 7th, 2008 #12
Where to begin.
Banned

Nigger mammy, "I just can't stand to see my son brutally....".

My mother never got any airtime. The many times I was jumped.

The school authorities who cared less about some minority white boy.

EDIT: IZAN. You're absolutely right. If these were a bunch of white guys getting the beat down, it'd be business as usual and expected,and more likely than not shot on the spot. Don't forget they're special. We are not. Now open your wallet.

Last edited by Where to begin.; May 7th, 2008 at 08:22 PM.

Old May 7th, 2008 #13
Holly
Self Bannned

What a shame a famous city has turned to such a zoo like this, all because of the terrible idea of importing Afreekans into white homelands.
Is the police chief and mayor blacks also ?

Old May 7th, 2008 #14
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
What a shame a famous city has turned to such a zoo like this, all because of the terrible idea of importing Afreekans into white homelands.
Is the police chief and mayor blacks also ?
It's the orginal "City of Brotherly Love", they're just reaping what was sown.

Egalitarianism leads to what Philthadelphia is today.

Old May 7th, 2008 #15
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMG3000 View Post
Hahhahhah. Now thats the kind of cop violence I can live with. Many people know how I feel about kwaps, but the non-Whites are so atrocious in Philly I think the cops should be given a pat on the back..
And that is why it is not all that difficult to understand why the cops might loose their heads a bit from time to time when dealing with negroes.

I was just reading another story about how they shot a negro who had killed a police dog in the same area. A couple of these incidents in a short amount of time might set the negroes off some

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old May 7th, 2008 #16
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
A couple of these incidents in a short amount of time might set the negroes off some
Pray that it happens sooner rather than later - the sooner Whites wake up to the reality that is niggers, the sooner we Whites will begin to see the Jew behind the curtain.

Old May 7th, 2008 #17
IZAN
I got the rope

Quote:
Pray that it happens sooner rather than later - the sooner Whites wake up to the reality that is niggers, the sooner we Whites will begin to see the Jew behind the curtain.

Now that, I can agree with.

AH

Old May 7th, 2008 #18
richyrichard
Banned

While it is difficult to dispute that sort of video, I wonder how the camera is so well in focus when, on any other occasion, the viewer can hardly make out what is happening because the camera man is bouncing the camera all over the place and doesn't have the camera in focus. I realize its "the grassy knoll" thing to say, but how does anyone know that video is what the media says it is? The media also has a "video" of a plane flying into the Pentagon...sort of.

Sooner or later, probably later, the cops themselves will tell their side of the story if someone doesn't "get to them" first.

In this day and age, there is NO way of knowing for sure that what is fed to us on TV is real.

Old May 7th, 2008 #19
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Keep Mind These Kwaps Will To That To White People Just As Fast.....

Old May 8th, 2008 #20
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post
Keep Mind These Kwaps Will To That To White People Just As Fast.....
Yeah but Philly... Philly's different. Maybe it's just my prejudice but I have a far harder time feeling sorry for the Whites who live there then say, well pretty much anywhere. You have to have lived there. Not that there aren't a hundred or so Whites who haven't brought the misery down on themselves, and for those I empathize greatly. They should move the hell out.

Last edited by SMG3000; May 8th, 2008 at 02:25 AM.

Thread