VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 2nd, 2014 #161
Romanum Legion WSS88
Hero of the Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Filipinos are really trashy. I remember being around them in California. They're basically Asia's "Mexicans". The niggers of Asia are definitely the Hmong.
Filipinos stink shit.

Old February 4th, 2016 #162
coco

Default Rude

Hi! Im a "Westerner girl" who loves your culture! I have a hard time at school and in day to day life because of my love for anime. Yes i love cosplay, I was searching on google and came across this thread. It makes me sick on how rude you people can be. JUST BECAUSE IM NOT FUCKING ASIAN DOESNT MEAN I CANT COSPLAY AND RESPECT YOUR CULTURE! I love cosplaying and its a passion of mine and i feel happy and confident in cosplay. So what if im not 40 pounds and have a perfect jaw line and boobs that are perfect. Is that what matters!? I feel that fans find it more fun when they find someone who shares there interest than how perfectly they copy them. Anyone who wants to cosplay go for it! ANYWAY ITS NOT LIKE YOU LOW LIFE ASIAN SITTING AT HOME JUDGING OTHERS IS GOING TO MAKE EVERYONE THAT DOESNT MEET YOUR STANDARDS STOP DOING WHAT THEY LOVE! You should feel honored that people look up to your culture. So the next time you judge people have a good look at yourself. (also cosplay is hardwork and maybe you should look at some american cosplayers! They are really talented! Like Kirachicosplay or Jimmysherfy!) SO FUCK OFF.

Old February 5th, 2016 #163
White Brazilian Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Hi! Im a "Westerner girl" who loves your culture! I have a hard time at school and in day to day life because of my love for anime. Yes i love cosplay, I was searching on google and came across this thread. It makes me sick on how rude you people can be. JUST BECAUSE IM NOT FUCKING ASIAN DOESNT MEAN I CANT COSPLAY AND RESPECT YOUR CULTURE! I love cosplaying and its a passion of mine and i feel happy and confident in cosplay. So what if im not 40 pounds and have a perfect jaw line and boobs that are perfect. Is that what matters!? I feel that fans find it more fun when they find someone who shares there interest than how perfectly they copy them. Anyone who wants to cosplay go for it! ANYWAY ITS NOT LIKE YOU LOW LIFE ASIAN SITTING AT HOME JUDGING OTHERS IS GOING TO MAKE EVERYONE THAT DOESNT MEET YOUR STANDARDS STOP DOING WHAT THEY LOVE! You should feel honored that people look up to your culture. So the next time you judge people have a good look at yourself. (also cosplay is hardwork and maybe you should look at some american cosplayers! They are really talented! Like Kirachicosplay or Jimmysherfy!) SO FUCK OFF.

Old February 5th, 2016 #164
Dyrith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post

God damn I'm laughing so hard right now!

Old February 5th, 2016 #165
ikap

I don't get a lot of the racism on these forums! I'm South Indian, I nearly idolize East Asians and Jews! I tolerate Blacks though I have a shaky relationship with them! I hate Pakistanis and it's getting worse.

I think Asians are a super-race - they are pretty, smart, sexy and respectable. They'd be the highest caste in the Hinduism.

Old February 6th, 2016 #166
Dyrith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikap View Post
I don't get a lot of the racism on these forums! I'm South Indian, I nearly idolize East Asians and Jews! I tolerate Blacks though I have a shaky relationship with them! I hate Pakistanis and it's getting worse.

I think Asians are a super-race - they are pretty, smart, sexy and respectable. They'd be the highest caste in the Hinduism.
We are not here to be so called "racist" we are here because there is a serious Jewish problem in our once all white countries. Go to the section labeled "The Problem" and start reading then maybe you will understand why we are all here. If your wondering why we are hostile to other races maybe you should put yourself in our shoes. Imaging having millions of outsiders comming to your country and buying up all your local gas stations, grocery stores, and getting tax breaks while your native people get shit on 24/7. All while a criminal organization named the JEWS pushes them in and stirs them up. Then your media shoves race mixing and racial hatred in your face. Your flags are then taken down and your labeled racist and that you don't own your country anymore. Next your race is subjected to these outsiders customs and made to accept them. After that these scum start raping your people on the streets in broad daylight and the media stays silent allowing it to happen. New music appears that contradicts the morals of your people and the youth is then brainwashed by it. Eventually your race starts to dwindle slowly but increasingly fast from these outsiders breeding with your folk. Then you look back at your hometowns, cities, and culture and realise it has all been destroyed. You walk the streets while others speak different languages and mock you then break into your house and rape your wife and murder your family. Your children grow up and become drug addicts on Afgan heroine and other illegal drugs. Your leaders are traitors who gleefully push all this on your people while they sit in there mansions and relish in there blood money.

So don't you fucking come here and try tell us a damn thing you have no idea what our people have gone through.

Old February 6th, 2016 #167
White Brazilian Boy

Quote:

Asians:
>pretty
>sexy

Old February 6th, 2016 #168
White Brazilian Boy

ikap, your people are a filthy subhuman brown filth. Indian civilization became a sewer after whites were not in the control anymore.

Your people know we are superior. Even Bollywood actors and actresses have a phenotype closer to whites:

Indian Bollywood film actress Aishwarya Rai:

Tipical Indian female:

Old February 6th, 2016 #169
Adolf Feuermann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyrith View Post
God damn I'm laughing so hard right now!
Of course you are laughing, it's always arising clowns in this section.

Last edited by Adolf Feuermann; February 6th, 2016 at 03:45 PM.

Old February 8th, 2016 #170
ikap

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Brazilian Boy View Post
ikap, your people are a filthy subhuman brown filth. Indian civilization became a sewer after whites were not in the control anymore.

Your people know we are superior. Even Bollywood actors and actresses have a phenotype closer to whites:

Indian Bollywood film actress Aishwarya Rai:

Tipical Indian female:
They are still ugly as fug. Whites prefer the pretty East Asians and they look far less caucasian. I like South Indians way more than North Indians, and god damn those Pakistanis are an ugly invention.

Old February 9th, 2016 #171
White Brazilian Boy

Quote:
They are still ugly as fug. Whites prefer the pretty East Asians and they look far less caucasian. I like South Indians way more than North Indians, and god damn those Pakistanis are an ugly invention.
Whites prefer white women. Pakistanis are ugly like East Asian women:

East Asian women want to be white with plastic surgery and skin lightening:

Thread