Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 31st, 2004 #1
Klaus

Default National Alliance Member Security Warning!

Here is something else that probably won’t be in our next Bulletin.

National Alliance Western Regional Coordinator, Roger Williams, has managed to “lose control” of the NA membership rosters for Wisconsin, Nebraska, Arizona and Colorado. As a result of his incompetence, almost 100 current, active NA members had their personal information published on the Internet by the One People’s Project yesterday.

http://www.onepeoplesproject.com/ind...sk=view&id=188

How did this happen? Colorado members claim that after breaking up with his Mexican girlfriend, Jennifer Martinez-Ristau, the swarthy Williams decided to “go white” and hooked up with a heavily-tattooed, ubiquitous skank named Erica Hardwick (AKA Erica Hoesch.) Roger flew her out to Denver at his own expense and had a brief fling with the well-known field mattress about six months ago.

Hardwick has bragged that she secretly burned a complete copy of Williams’ computer hard drive during her visit. Other Colorado NA Unit internal records are now on the OPP site as well.

Hardwick promises more NA-related disclosures in the coming weeks. She evidently managed to gain access to the personal computers of Alliance unit leaders in several states and recently warned that “Illinois is next.”

NA Membership Coordinator David Pringle is concerned. In a recent post on the White Wire board, Pringle complained that Erica Hardwick has had “relations” with at least 30 Alliance members in the past three years.

Who is at risk? Anyone who ever requested information, purchased a book or a CD or had any other contact with the National Alliance may eventually have their personal information released to the public.

You do not have to join the “new NA” or be in a unit to have the Alliance make your personal information available to certain “cadre” members. Gliebe, Pringle and Walker regularly provide local unit coordinators with a list of NA customers and members in the area in order to help them recruit and build up their units.

These local units are expected to put out flyers with the NA website printed on them. This generates publicity and results in more people requesting information or ordering books and CD‘s. The Alliance then sends the names of these new “prospect” contacts to the closest unit coordinator to reach out to.

And, as you can see, the NA also gave Roger Williams the membership rosters for Arizona, Nebraska and Wisconsin to supplement his growing regional influence. NAHQ issued customer/subscriber/member numbers are listed on the file.

A number of people named on the latest leaked roster are in sensitive professions and had been assured that their financial support of the NA would be kept confidential.

That promise apparently died with Dr. Pierce.

Old March 31st, 2004 #2
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

Perhaps the next leadership conference will look like this?

The leadership conference will be held at the Days Inn hotel in Richmond, Virginia, attracations include:

Room 1B-The Glory Hole Room -Stick your dick in, and one of the NA's fine, classy women will service it!

Room 6Y- The Informant Room -Here we will hand over a list including your dealings with the NA, be it a CD purchase or financial donation to the Feds! If we promised you anonymity, we'll fax that info over first, so we can screw you that much more!

Room 12C- The Gliebesters Crib -Yo yo yo! Our head nigga in charge will molest yo chillens, drive you to bust a cap in yo own azz, and then steal some shit from the hoootel mini-bar! Your dues at work, beotch!

Currently 87% Sun, 13% Lightning.

Old March 31st, 2004 #3
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default You Would Have Heard It First On The Vb Show

Well, I warned you people about this in shows past.

http://www.vonbluvens.org/billwhite.pls

http://www.vonbluvens.org/022304.pls
ERICA HOESCH=TRAITOR AND WHORE
ERICA PUTS THE HO IN HOESCH, SHE IS ESSENTIALLY YOUR TYPICAL FIELD MATTRESS

Old March 31st, 2004 #4
western-nationalist

I do feel sorry for those people, fuck NA is really fucking up bigtime.

Old March 31st, 2004 #5
Georgie

This is why I will NEVER EVER NEVER EVER join any so called "White Nationalist" organizations. If these are the "White warriors" that are suppposedly going to "save our race" then were are doomed. Fucking around like that? Whatever happened to doing the "White" thing and not acting like some fucking nigger?

Christ, that is so pathetic. Oh wait...they should go pass out some more fliers...thats DEFINATELY gonna accomplish alot.

Old March 31st, 2004 #6
White Flag

Never use your real name when joining a WN organization, nor leave your real address or phone. just my two cents.

Old March 31st, 2004 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking What a fucking joke

LOL

This Erica Hardwick is just some little groupie chick, and this is her “15 minutes of fame” in WN-dom. Now she will try to play the anti’s for fools as well, and those stupid fucks will fall for it because they all will wanna fuck the NA’s little ex-whore. The fact that some little 22 year old wild cunt like this Erica is fucking over the NA this way and gets away with it speaks volumes about them. The fact that she is not hospitalized (or worse) right now and, LOL, I mean really, look at the ugly little troll, and she seduced 30 NA members? The groupies I see chasing after famous movie and music biz stars heer in NYC are more desirable than that skank, by orders of magnitude. What a fucking embarrassing nightmare for the NA, well they brought it on themselves, or should we say their little johnnies did? BTW, I heard that some guy on another WN board said he had some naked pictures of this scab, and he was going to put them on the web. Who fucking cares, as the fucking worm turns my friends, LOL
Cheers

TG

PS Is there a WN org that has itz shit together?

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 31st, 2004 at 04:46 AM. Reason: PS

Old March 31st, 2004 #8
johnny yuma

Anyone got a pic of her?

Old March 31st, 2004 #9
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default Here ya go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny yuma
Anyone got a pic of her?

Aryan Field Mattress

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Last edited by Rob Roy MacGregor; March 31st, 2004 at 08:50 AM.

Old March 31st, 2004 #10
GhostofRayRedfeairn

Default Raping the memory

The way the N.A. operates is to give the personal name, address, e-mail, and whatever else info-wize they have on anybody who writes to them ordering a book or a cd or a catalog or anything to whoever wants it, whoever promises to contact and try to recruit them. Thatz what happened here to the peoplez listed on the nigger OPP site, see their customer numbers listed by their names?

Roger Williams either gave the info to Erica, or more likely, she just took it, probably fucked him unconscious and swiped it from his computer while he dozed, or while he was at work at Halleburton and she was stuck at his apartment playing househuzzy. Of course she also fucked a couple of his leftenants out there, she claims, so the responsibility might not lay directly on his shoulders. And since the NA has been doing this same practice for a long time, no, I don't think that he should be fired because of the leak, he was just following policy. Give the guy a break. Patler shot Rockwell over a woman, Pierce betrayed his wives several times over for different women, flew them in from Australia on NA funds to fuck while he was married, et cetera, Duke never let marital vows get in the way of a piece of ass when it was at discount price supplied by his main pimp Vince the Munkay, Roger's boss Gliebe sure doesn't mind gettin blowjobs from moms when they have mini-skirted pre-teens to hawk CDs, so why blame Roger for gettin' some.
At least Erica is genetically white, unlike Roger's former girlfriend Jenn Martinez. I say leave the guy alone. You can bet that he hates that it happened and is really sorry for everyone's personal info being out there.

On another note, Dr. Pierce would never have allowed anyone to hunt the deer on the NA property, they were like his pet herd, and he didn't like for trees to be cut down on the property either. Now Pringle is shootin Bambis and clear-cutting timber all over the mountain. Sad. Maybe Pringle needs to get some action to get him to loosen up a little and stop rapin mommy nature.
Somebody slip him Erica's phone number, pleeze?

-Ray

Old March 31st, 2004 #11
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Klaus,

Thanks for the post. I'm on the list. It's no big thing for me, but it will be interesting to see if I get harassed --- unlikley. Hell, I resigned from the NA a couple of years ago.

O well! Hi guys, this is my first post in this incarnation of the VNN forum.

Enkidu

Old March 31st, 2004 #12
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking A pic fer ya

Greetz

Here’s a pic of the Hardwick chick with Roger Williams, NA Western Regional Coordinator.
Cheers

TG
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ericaandrogerwilliams.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	1190  

Old March 31st, 2004 #13
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Flag
Never use your real name when joining a WN organization, nor leave your real address or phone. just my two cents.
Thats true. From even a phone number alone they can get everything they want on you.A mail fowarding service with voice mail is the way to go.

diablo

Old March 31st, 2004 #14
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett
Greetz

Here’s a pic of the Hardwick chick with Roger Williams, NA Western Regional Coordinator.
Cheers

TG
Just what is her rationalization for flipping anyhow, assuming she even has one?

diablo

Old March 31st, 2004 #15
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

with those buck teeth, she looks very dysgenic.

NA is such a goatfuck right now. The best reason not to think it's a false flag is the gross incompetence.

Old March 31st, 2004 #16
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down Does it matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92
Just what is her rationalization for flipping anyhow, assuming she even has one?

diablo

Diablo

She is a little 22 year old groupie chick, who the hell knows what the reason is for this emotional tantrum she is putting on heer? What we do know is that she is shitting on lots of people who never did her any wrong in her misguided revenge against a few, or one? Young women with low self esteem always pull these kind of dramas, it draws attention to them and makes them feel important, even though they know they are not. He he he, I know what I would do with this little redheaded wild cunt, but I wont say so heer in case somebody takes my suggestion to heart and carries it out. Doesn’t it always play like this, its always some bitch that fucks things up? Women should not be running around loose, they should be under firm but loving control at all times. Big part of the problem we have at hand heer, huh Diablo when you think about it?
Cheers

TG

Old March 31st, 2004 #17
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Ok, diablo that's your cue to assiduously leap to the defense of "Aryan Womynhood" and their equal rights.

Old March 31st, 2004 #18
cabinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus
Here is something else that probably won’t be in our next Bulletin.

National Alliance Western Regional Coordinator, Roger Williams, has managed to “lose control” of the NA membership rosters for Wisconsin, Nebraska, Arizona and Colorado. As a result of his incompetence, almost 100 current, active NA members had their personal information published on the Internet by the One People’s Project yesterday.

http://www.onepeoplesproject.com/ind...sk=view&id=188

How did this happen? Colorado members claim that after breaking up with his Mexican girlfriend, Jennifer Martinez-Ristau, the swarthy Williams decided to “go white” and hooked up with a heavily-tattooed, ubiquitous skank named Erica Hardwick (AKA Erica Hoesch.) Roger flew her out to Denver at his own expense and had a brief fling with the well-known field mattress about six months ago.

Hardwick has bragged that she secretly burned a complete copy of Williams’ computer hard drive during her visit. Other Colorado NA Unit internal records are now on the OPP site as well.

Hardwick promises more NA-related disclosures in the coming weeks. She evidently managed to gain access to the personal computers of Alliance unit leaders in several states and recently warned that “Illinois is next.”

NA Membership Coordinator David Pringle is concerned. In a recent post on the White Wire board, Pringle complained that Erica Hardwick has had “relations” with at least 30 Alliance members in the past three years.

Who is at risk? Anyone who ever requested information, purchased a book or a CD or had any other contact with the National Alliance may eventually have their personal information released to the public.

You do not have to join the “new NA” or be in a unit to have the Alliance make your personal information available to certain “cadre” members. Gliebe, Pringle and Walker regularly provide local unit coordinators with a list of NA customers and members in the area in order to help them recruit and build up their units.

These local units are expected to put out flyers with the NA website printed on them. This generates publicity and results in more people requesting information or ordering books and CD‘s. The Alliance then sends the names of these new “prospect” contacts to the closest unit coordinator to reach out to.

And, as you can see, the NA also gave Roger Williams the membership rosters for Arizona, Nebraska and Wisconsin to supplement his growing regional influence. NAHQ issued customer/subscriber/member numbers are listed on the file.

A number of people named on the latest leaked roster are in sensitive professions and had been assured that their financial support of the NA would be kept confidential.

That promise apparently died with Dr. Pierce.

God damn I'm glad I'm out of the NA.

Old March 31st, 2004 #19
White Will
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett
LOL

This Erica Hardwick is just some little groupie chick, and this is her “15 minutes of fame” in WN-dom. Now she will try to play the anti’s for fools as well, and those stupid fucks will fall for it because they all will wanna fuck the NA’s little ex-whore. The fact that some little 22 year old wild cunt like this Erica is fucking over the NA this way and gets away with it speaks volumes about them...What a fucking embarrassing nightmare for the NA, well they brought it on themselves...as the fucking worm turns my friends, LOL
Cheers

TG

PS Is there a WN org that has itz shit together?
Hey, T.G.! You've got Ms. Hoesch/Hardwick pegged, and you're not exaggerating the sorry state of the post-Pierce National Alliance, nor of the greater White resistance. I warned Dr. Pierce and Billy Roper, who was working with Pierce as the Deputy Membership Coordinator, that EH was trouble and should be isolated from other Alliance members as soon as I met her the first time, but after I'd seen her posting to some NA 'Net forum Billy was operating at the time. I think she was 18 then so it must have been around four years ago. I also warned Dr. Pierce about this other character, Bill White, who Billy was hanging around with, I guess, because of their links to the anti-racist/communist opposition that he was trying to stir up and attend his Washington, D.C., protest demonstrations. As things worked out, Dr. Pierce expelled Hoesch, or, at least denied her reapplication for active membership after having been dropped for allowing her dues to fall int arrears.

I take it that Roper had Hoesch as a member of WR, early on, in spite of knowing her history of crime, drug abuse, disruption, gossip-mongering and of bed-hopping with every swingin' dick she considers a movement personality. That's odd enough, but to learn that a NA Regional Coordinator allowed this known strumpet to get close enough to him to steal a list of NA members' names, addresses and phone numbers, then give them to anti-racists for publication, shows the breakdown of things since Dr. Pierce died. Gliebe knows this girl's history, but he has probably screwed her himself so is in no position to warn cadre to steer clear of her, even to his "inner circle." Gliebe sets the sorry example with his own skirt-chasing.

Actually, I'm more upset about other, more serious transgressions against the memory and wishes of Dr. Pierce. If it's true that Gliebe & Co. are timbering the mountain, they know goddamned well that they are going against what Dr. Pierce would do. It's as if the economic man that Dr. Pierce used to deride has replaced the spiritual man he sought. Their crimes are mounting and we can only hope they will be held answerable some day.

Old March 31st, 2004 #20
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Red Baron
Outing people can destroy lives. People can lose jobs that they rely on to feed children. Thus, those responsible for protecting the identity of others should have to use their own lives as insurance. If the soon to be bankrupt, totally defunct NA does not murder every person responsible for this security lapse, then they are not white men, and their organization is through. Which, I am sure, is the case.

Antiochus Linder, I assure you I am not a troll.
Christ man I'm not Linder! Dont insult him like that. Where did I say you were a troll?

Thread