VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 19th, 2004 #1
Malleus
Let them eat globaloney...

Default Drop the List: Making the WN Movement More Revolutionary

www.solargeneral.com/library/dropthelist.htm

Since this keeps getting deleted from SF when I try to post it there, I'm opening a thread here.

My point is this: any kind of future WN revolution, however and whenever it will come about, will not be a polite tea party, and joining a membership organization is neither a revolutionary act nor will it bring about change any faster. It just gets you set up to have your personal info sold out to ZOG when the field mattress grabs the list to pass on to the anti's, or something like that.

Thus I introduce the concept of Associate Resistance. If I have to trademark a one-liner regarding this important issue, it will be: A revolutionary creed demands a revolutionary approach to implementing it.

Discussion?
-M

Rising again soon...

Last edited by Malleus; April 19th, 2004 at 06:46 PM.

Old April 19th, 2004 #2
Psychic Tom

This is some of the most level headed analysis of our current situation that I have ever read

Old April 19th, 2004 #3
The Final Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychic Tom
This is some of the most level headed analysis of our current situation that I have ever read
Hence its utter inappropriateness for spermfront's queer gallery.

Seriously, Malleus, excellent ideas all. I would also suggest looking at old Comintern/Cominform organizational doctrine, which deals with such matters as parallel structures, compartmentalization of information, assessing reliability, use of misinformation and such. A passable overview is in The Front is Everywhere by William Kintner.

Old April 19th, 2004 #4
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychic Tom
Is it really worth being in the NA just so you can skulk around peoples bushes at 3 in the morning throwing down pamphlets on lawns? The liability? And who would trust a "revolutionary" organization that accepts members over the mail? For $10.00 a month? And prints books such as the Turner Diaries and Hunter? And gets away with it? Very shady.

The government exists to maintain power for a select few....kikes and old-money WASPS. They will NOT let change happen, and org's are easy targets.

Thunderbolt of Truth, a mag put out by Bob DeMarais(sp?)which buys very specific mailing lists is a good idea of what TO do. Identify likely sympathetic people, and use some agitprop. ToT makes my blood boil, its a collection of non-white crimes against White you wouldnt normally hear about. I would like to pool money with others and become a distributor.

Currently 87% Sun, 13% Lightning.

Old April 19th, 2004 #5
Georgie

When I started becoming racially aware when I was 16 I had plans to join the WCOTC when I was older and more financially independent. After that org got shut down and Hale was arrested I rethought alot of things. Now I'm definately not going to join any orgs, ever. And reading some of the shit Linder has gotten and if it is true that certain people from the "movement" are behind it then its all the more reason for me not to ever join. Of course that doesnt mean that I wont "do" anything. Just wont be handing out some worthless flyers.

Old April 19th, 2004 #6
IrishJay

Why the hell does it keep getting closed? I think it is a very viable concept and I like it a lot.

Old April 20th, 2004 #7
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco
And prints books such as the Turner Diaries and Hunter? And gets away with it? Very shady.
What is so shady about those 2 books? Have you read them? Before you criticize Dr. Pierce and his books you should have a very good and specific reason to do so.

Criticizing the current NA is easy but not the one of Dr. Pierce.

Old April 20th, 2004 #8
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malleus
www.solargeneral.com/library/dropthelist.htm

Since this keeps getting deleted from SF when I try to post it there, I'm opening a thread here.

My point is this: any kind of future WN revolution, however and whenever it will come about, will not be a polite tea party, and joining a membership organization is neither a revolutionary act nor will it bring about change any faster. It just gets you set up to have your personal info sold out to ZOG when the field mattress grabs the list to pass on to the anti's, or something like that.

Thus I introduce the concept of Associate Resistance. If I have to trademark a one-liner regarding this important issue, it will be: A revolutionary creed demands a revolutionary approach to implementing it.

Discussion?
-M
This is why I choose to join NOTHING!

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old April 20th, 2004 #9
Malleus
Let them eat globaloney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishJay
Why the hell does it keep getting closed? I think it is a very viable concept and I like it a lot.
Indeed, I have no idea why the threads keep getting deleted. My only guess is that this article comes across as being anti-NA, even though that is not my intent. My point was to show the problems of any and all membership-list organizations, and the NA provides the best example b/c it is so big and has had so many serious breeches of security.

The first time I opened a thread on SF, it was in the "Essays" section; that was deleted after about 4 replies, which I can understand b/c I did not first submit the story via e-mail for approval (bit 'o bureaucracy there). However, the second time I opened a thread on SF with this article (just a link to the article, not the entire article posted in full, even) it was in the "Articles" section, this time with a disclaimer that it is not meant to be an attack on the NA. I even asked that if someone doesn't like it and the thread has to be deleted, please PM me telling me the reason why. Then I sent a PM to JohnJoyTree asking him to keep the thread open, if possible.

Guess what? Sure as day, it was deleted with no explanation, no PM like I had requested. I believe I adhered to all the rules, and SF is the last place I would expect censorship of a concept as benign as this.

I challenge anyone here to open a thread on SF with the above article’s link just to see how long it lasts, in case someone needs to prove my point.

The link to the article is now in my signature on SF, btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalnative1971
…"Encryption" is a joke to the NSA. Never trust your life or freedom to it.
Quite the contrary, my friend, unless you’re using M$ products that are full of lousy code, back doors and other crap like that. Open source encryption products are available and widely reviewed by many of the world’s best cryptographers, like PGP, GPG and similar items. Since ZOG does not have a quantum computer at it’s disposal and DNA computing is too slow, a single message encrypted with a solid 128-bit cipher (CAST, IDEA, MARS, Blowfish, Twofish, AES) will resist brute force and asymmetric attacks for decades, if not thousands of years, even if the attacker had a fleet of Cray computers.

For more info do some research on how cryptographic algorithms are made and attacked. You’ll see that with a solid cipher it takes years. Some technical papers here: http://th.informatik.uni-mannheim.de...ks/papers.html More general papers here: http://www.sans.org/rr/catindex.php?cat_id=20

Final Solution: Thanks for the tips and ideas, maybe I can work that into the article later.

Tom: Let’s work on our punctuation, eh? LOL

Thanks for the feedback, guys, keep 'em coming.

-M

Rising again soon...

Last edited by Malleus; April 20th, 2004 at 09:21 AM.

Old April 20th, 2004 #10
Susan

[QUOTE=Malleus]

Guess what? Sure as day, it was deleted with no explanation, no PM like I had requested. I believe I adhered to all the rules, and SF is the last place I would expect censorship of a concept as benign as this.

Jeff the Pollock, who has been speaking for the NA on this forum for some time now, has already made it clear that the NA, and therefore SF, don't believe in a second american revolution to restore the founder's america. That's why they won't tolerate this thread. It's not what they're about, they just want to be the NAACP of white america.

Old April 20th, 2004 #11
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL
What is so shady about those 2 books? Have you read them? Before you criticize Dr. Pierce and his books you should have a very good and specific reason to do so.

Criticizing the current NA is easy but not the one of Dr. Pierce.
Just find it unusual that Matt Hale could totally be set up on innocuous charges, while books effectively trying to blueprint the overthrow of the jewocracy in which we live continue to be printed.

Perhaps jews just like it when a McVeigh or Smith come laogn so they have an excuse to clamp down harder on peoples rights?

Currently 87% Sun, 13% Lightning.

Old April 20th, 2004 #12
IrishJay

A membership list can be taken, sold, given away and posted on the net for all to see.

The latest Erica coup where she gave OPP the NA list she "acquired" is a prime example of that.

I'm not one to fear anything or anybody, but I also don't like all my personal information all over the internet...although I know for a fact that the "other side" has more than their share on me.

While reading the essay I dl'ed from solar general called Leaderless Resistance and this article Malleus posted, and my experiences with the group structure, I find that the way to go is the way of associate membership/no paperwork/no lists. Every group I have been in was ineffective for one of several reasons. Either the group focused too much on superficial shit or they worked in questionable ways. Being that I was only a member of two groups, and alone the rest of the time, maybe my opinion isn't the best.

Almost every group operates on a bureaucratic level and they all want members to follow their creed and code. Having scattered cells throughout the nation that all follow the same ideology and have the same goals will make it harder for them to be infiltrated and easier to keep track of your individual "cellmates".

Meanwhile, each cell operates independently of one another and the actions of one cannot be linked back to the actions of the other, which will avoid the takedown of an entire organization if the shit ever hits the fan.

In my opinion, we are a LONG way off from a White homeland, we will not see that in my lifetime but we have to sow the seeds and work carefully now to ensure our offspring a future.

Old April 21st, 2004 #13
Johnny Blaze

That is an excellent article. Very true actually, and proof enough IMO applications are something we should do away with in our groups.

Old April 22nd, 2004 #14
SyTH88

Honestly, taking in ideas from a broadrange of sources not to mention formulating your own opinions due to life experiences make things safer as it is only you in the end you look up to. Personality cults lead to people with overblown egos and in the end that gets not only that person in a heap of trouble but everyone else around them.

Last edited by SyTH88; April 22nd, 2004 at 01:17 PM.

Old April 22nd, 2004 #15
William Robert
Banned

Default Revolution Is A Very Dirty Word, Not To Be Tolerated In A Totalitarian Regime!

In fact, Doublespeak is used to redefine the term completely, daily I hear references on the Radio, to the "New American Revolution", usually a car dealership selling GOOK made cars that are CRAP!

Oh Yeah, It's Revolutionary to buy cheap chinese Crap, Like those little red white and blue flags that represent the Federal Take-over of our Country we Used to Call America.

They cheapen the Terms and Concepts to purposely alter the persons mental capacity to draw the proper connections regarding what is actually happening around him.

Yeah I guess we really are Having a Revolution, what-ever that means!!

If Storm-Front is Pro-Duke then it's Pro-JEW, IF Strom-Front is Pro JEW,

Then they are Pro-Feminism, Pro-Homosexual, and Pro-Half-whites!

If they are Actively Working Against White Styled Revolution,

then they are un-American!!

They will soon be preaching more gun control and Anti-Gun laws

Because guns are used for American Styled White Revolution.

[QUOTE=Susan]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malleus

Jeff the Pollock, who has been speaking for the NA on this forum for some time now, has already made it clear that the NA, and therefore SF, don't believe in a second american revolution to restore the founder's america. That's why they won't tolerate this thread. It's not what they're about, they just want to be the NAACP of white america.

Last edited by William Robert; April 22nd, 2004 at 01:47 PM.

Thread