VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 1st, 2012 #41
DeanSanders
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
I believe that. I may try one of these just the same. A new arrival could erect a shack with that thing 50 feet away. You can put septics in too. Those run what, maybe $800 cheapest? You'd be clearing $50- $70K a year. Man, these guys won't even hop on a bus or train or take a 4 cyl Datsun truck. Even Mexicans and niggers are coming but not WN. It may be hard to dislodge Obama with the voting 30% segment of the 53 million on EBT cards and the millions on the pogey being such an entrenched protected class.
The newer ones may be better I am not sure. The one we ran was from the very late 1980 era, installed during the very early 1990 era, but we had serious issues with it. It did heat properly, but the smell inside seemed to come from where the seat went down. At the end of that year we had to use lime to cover the smell, and that only helped to a degree. I would rather use an outhouse 50 feet away, but the authorities in most areas no longer allow that. After we sold that place, we used the profits to buy a cottage on a lake. It is 100% white and we are happy there knowing it is a place where we can go if the shit hits the fan and it has fishing and hunting resources.

Old September 1st, 2012 #42
Craig Cobb
Banned

Yes well this thread is about getting people high paying jobs fast and a free place to reside in the country near the most exciting, intense job-creating area in the USA where rents are through the roof. Anyone who shows up is going to get hired in an America that is otherwise the Neo Weimar Republic. How's that for an engaging shit story?

Old September 1st, 2012 #43
DeanSanders
Banned

Quote:
Yes well this thread is about getting people high paying jobs fast and a free place to reside in the country near the most exciting, intense job-creating area in the USA where rents are through the roof. Anyone who shows up is going to get hired in an America that is otherwise the Neo Weimar Republic. How's that for an engaging shit story?
I am not trying to detract from that idea, but rather offer insight to what worked, and didn't work for me, personally.

Old September 1st, 2012 #44
Stjjames

So, where exactly is Cobbtown ?
I was living in Alexander, commuting to Williston 7 days a week.
I actually just drove back to Oregon, to get my welding certs & persue a CDL - both prized, high dollar job attributes. I wanna weld - but most gig's want their crews to have CDL's as well - so anyone can move equipment & jobs aren't held up by a wayward driver. I must say - it's nice to be home, the trees, coutryside & ocean, I hated the barren plains - but I miss the people. It's a murky mess here . . .
I'm coming back, to make some real $.

Old September 1st, 2012 #45
Craig Cobb
Banned

Metzger has good advice that I shouldn't make it overly public. As you all know, the govt's/SPLC's anti-White task forces will stick their noses into every nascent effort, pretending to be your sincere pal wishing all success at every turn.

I remember when you lived close to Watford in Alexander and got your Williston job. I was living just outside Watford City then. I'll be glad to tell you when you are near to returning. I told Joe Adams I'd voice talk on my cell with those who expressed interest. Obviously, you can't easily induce or encourage people to come to this place without revealing it. Just the same, the reasons in trying to be discreet are self-evident. Being White while alive is anti-govt in this social dispossession environment of the Neo Weimar Kwa.

Old September 1st, 2012 #46
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stjjames View Post
So, where exactly is Cobbtown ?
I was living in Alexander, commuting to Williston 7 days a week.
I actually just drove back to Oregon, to get my welding certs & persue a CDL - both prized, high dollar job attributes. I wanna weld - but most gig's want their crews to have CDL's as well - so anyone can move equipment & jobs aren't held up by a wayward driver. I must say - it's nice to be home, the trees, coutryside & ocean, I hated the barren plains - but I miss the people. It's a murky mess here . . .
I'm coming back, to make some real $.
It's a secret place where people fly their flags proudly ( except you're not allowed to see pictures of them ).

Old September 1st, 2012 #47
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
It's a secret place where people fly their flags proudly ( except you're not allowed to see pictures of them ).
You betcha it is secret for punks like you.

Old September 1st, 2012 #48
Stephen

You betcha I live in England so it's not an issue. But if you're flying flags it might just be a bit of a giveaway Craig.

Old September 1st, 2012 #49
Stjjames

Quote:
Metzger has good advice that I shouldn't make it overly public. As you all know, the govt's/SPLC's anti-White task forces will stick their noses into every nascent effort, pretending to be your sincere pal wishing all success at every turn.

I remember when you lived close to Watford in Alexander and got your Williston job. I was living just outside Watford City then. I'll be glad to tell you when you are near to returning. I told Joe Adams I'd voice talk on my cell with those who expressed interest. Obviously, you can't easily induce or encourage people to come to this place without revealing it. Just the same, the reasons in trying to be discreet are self-evident. Being White while alive is anti-govt in this social dispossession environment of the Neo Weimar Kwa.

Good to go.
Wish I had caught up with ya while I was out there - working 7 days a week doesn't allow much time for fraternizing.
I'll likely be back in the next 18 months - I'll post up when I'm headed back

Old September 1st, 2012 #50
Craig Cobb
Banned

I know of 6 people who are WN who came up here as a result of the other ND thread. Three are extremely well known WN. One fellow introduced himself to me at the Williston library. He had obtained the highest paying job of any I've heard of gotten by WN. You are one, St. James, and I'm glad you did it. Would have met you in Alexander but I worked 9 months straight with just 9 days off--and those cause the boss said 'no work' those days. Exhaustion common. the 7th guy I met was not technically a WN though racist tendencies. He'd made the decision after having read the thread. You are welcome to come to the town and reside for free. Not really 'Cobbtown', luls.

Everyone is welcome. The election in the town is in two years. We need very few residents to obtain the mayorship. After that we can fly flags. NSM Schoep, Gaede, myself, Metzger and one other have properties. More of those too to come.

If Stephen thinks we will broadcast pics till we are in control, he is really having a lefty commie dream.

Old September 1st, 2012 #51
Where to begin.
Banned

Default This

Hate to use the following word, "commune", but this is one I would love to...

Sad commie nism is associated with community.

Commies scare the fucking buh geezes out of me.

Old September 1st, 2012 #52
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Where to begin. View Post
Hate to use the following word, "commune", but this is one I would love to...

Sad commie nism is associated with community.

Commies scare the fucking buh geezes out of me.
Not a commie commune, but a White Nationalist Volksgemeinschaft a people's racial community.

VNN Media

Old September 2nd, 2012 #53
Peer Fischer

I went before the Lord, inquiring of this project, and received the following revelation.

Quote:
1. Verily, my servant known unto ye as Peer Fischer hath inquired unto Me concerning this matter of the Gathering in North Dakota, seeking wisdom; wherefore, mayst thou come to know My will in this regard.

2. Let my servant Craig Cobb establish a stake of White Nationalism upon that chosen land, that he hath heretofore chosen, for the building up of a community of White Nationalists, yea, and to the raising up of their seed, that a righteous progeny of White men and women may spread outward, filling all the land, even from the North unto the South.

3. And it shall be established as a place of refuge unto all White men and women, of good will and sincere intent, who shall Gather there; ever offering a source of safety against the coming storm, yea, even the deluge of the mud-people, who cometh to fill the continent due to the machinations of Zog.

4. But know ye that the slothful, nor the lukewarm, nor the contentious and prideful shall not be blessed in their Gathering; let such in no wise interfere in the work of this community, nor attempt to undermine it, for they shall have no inheritance among the faithful, and those who labor!

5. Yet know that it shall not be long, ere my wrath shall be poured out upon this land, that is, that land wherein the mud-people maketh their abominations, yea, and their iniquities; and my wrath shall wax greatest among those White men and women who commit the abomination of mingling their righteous seed with that of the mud-people.

6. Yet, even so, shall designated places of Gathering, such as North Dakota and Idaho, wherein White men and women shall establish themselves, even as it were against the machinations and abominations of Zog, remain secure and strong holds against these things.

7. And some White men shall say, "lo, Gather ye to Kalispell," and others shall say, "lo, Gather ye unto North Dakota." Know that in no wise shall the free agency of any White man or woman be taken from them! Let them Gather who will, when and where they will; or let them remain in their native lands as they see fit, until the Day of the Rope cometh.

8. And ever let the foundations of all My consecrated Gathering places be laid with all due diligence, yea and long-suffering, shunning all haste and contention; yet equally shunning sloth and procrastination.

9. And cease ye all, whether it be in the north, south, east, or west, from your vain contentions, and babblings, and lustful imaginations, which edifieth not, but rather undermine the strong foundations of this righteous work. Wherefore if any White man or woman doeth a work for the upbuilding of this righteous Race, hinder them not! For he who hindereth this work shall be anathema.

Old September 3rd, 2012 #54
Craig Cobb
Banned

Woodpecker

Photos taken one hour ago, today, September 3rd, 2012 in the town:

Gaol where we will be forced to lock up recalcitrant journalists and lefty commies who violate the codes or peace of the community. We may have to apply for a federal grant to bring the gaol up to code. Non kosher meals only will be served.

Insulating Stone Foundation To Be Excavated For New Home. Underground stone provides excellent winter and summer insulation. This home is almost ready to move into.

Next Door Neighbor April Gaede's Property

Schoep NSM ND HQ to right. Park where we can hold Gliebe organized music fests.

After attaining the mayorship, we will haul this plow out and install a Tiger tank as a memorial to the Panzer divisions. Had the Panzers won, we wouldn't be chock full to our ears with Hottentots, Aztecs and Chozenites.

Future home of Kwa's vandals, arsonists, rapists and bombers.

Last edited by Craig Cobb; September 3rd, 2012 at 08:43 PM.

Old September 3rd, 2012 #56
Craig Cobb
Banned

Jeff Schoep NSM Newly Acquire ND House. Sitting on the porch of Jeff Schoep's NSM newly acquired bungalow, separate from their HQ building.

Phalanx of flags to be here, adjacent with entrance to town:

Standing on Terrible Tommy Metzger's Memorial Pvt. Park, on the back end of Terrible Tommy's very own property:

Jeff Schoep & NSM's well behind their house. They have kindly agreed to share their water with any community members who need it. The Adolf Hitler 88 Memorial Pvt. Park "It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right" on a granite slab is directly behind the Schoep NSM house. Not shown in this series of photos, but we will go get a photo of it and return shortly.

Myself standing on the center-of-downtown Dr. William L. Pierce Pvt. Memorial Park, between the old post office and the bar, right across the street from Terrible Tommy's place. Inscription on the granite slab: "People who will not fight, eventually will be eaten by people who will fight." WN will purchase the bar and re-name it the Rudolf Hess Bar. Only residents of the town can visit the pvt. parks, though others may visit at the specific written and submitted invitation of a town resident.

Last edited by Craig Cobb; September 3rd, 2012 at 08:35 PM.

Old September 3rd, 2012 #57
Craig Cobb
Banned

Woodpecker

Paul Fromm's Property Should He Decide To Accept The Gift

Adolf Hitler 88 Memorial Pvt. Park

Adolf Hitler Memorial Pvt. Park

In the house of action-oriented White racial activist Jesse James. Frank James' gun is above my head. Late December, 2011. Read 'The Last Rebel'.

In the house of Jesse James by his portrait

Looking into Jesse James' mirror at you

Lot to live on for free available in ND WN town near high-paying oil jobs.

Old September 3rd, 2012 #58
James Hawthorne

May I suggest this new WN community sister city (twin) with Jamel in Germany?

The Village Where the Neo-Nazis Rule

Hitler salutes in the street and firing practice in the forest: Neo-Nazis have taken over an entire village in Germany, and authorities appear to have given up efforts to combat the problem. The place has come to symbolize the far right's growing influence in parts of the former communist east.

http://spiegel.de/international/germ...rectedFrom=www

VNN Media

Last edited by James Hawthorne; September 3rd, 2012 at 09:19 PM.

Old September 3rd, 2012 #59
Peer Fischer

Quote:
For a moment I thought that was a giant bong!

Old September 3rd, 2012 #60
StanSki
Banned

Damn! Craig! You rule again! Beautiful country and really nice land is shown in the pics. The wife and I are getting close to joining you out there. Mother and kids to follow when things are proven. RaHoWa!

Tags
free rent, intentional communities, north dakota rents, wn community

Thread