VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2012 #21
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for killing children in cold blood, whether they're jews or otherwise. This is the act of a coward and criminal. The way to defeat the jewish agenda is NOT by slaughtering innocent children.
Are you going to side with the cracker against Joseph Kony and other African greats who say fuk to all dat shit and do dey rite thang?

Quote:
PEACE
Yeah, an English translation of SHALOM right back at you, dawg.
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old March 19th, 2012 #22
Sam Fisher
Banned

Quote:
I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for killing children in cold blood, whether they're jews or otherwise. This is the act of a coward and criminal. The way to defeat the jewish agenda is NOT by slaughtering innocent children.

PEACE
Taken from your African cousins:

"The problem was that we could not separate the good Tutsis from the bad. Plus each good Tutsi carried the seeds of the next bad one." -Unknown Hutu Warrior

Innocence is based off perception. The murderer who has the knife a millimeter away from his victim's throat is technically innocent of the crime of murder.

Old March 19th, 2012 #23
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yevgeny Morozov View Post
Are you going to side with the cracker against Joseph Kony and other African greats who say fuk to all dat shit and do dey rite thang?

Yeah, an English translation of SHALOM right back at you, dawg.
Yeah, this guy is a fraud, and has posted under the name Yankel Goldblatt pretending to be a kike.

Old March 19th, 2012 #24
Dan Hadaway

Quote:

PEACE
Dawg. Word, duh ahtickuh en sheet ownlee fokus awn duh chillins fo' shawk valu en sheet. He prolly dun keel lotz' mo' crakaz but duh kikes dun watz u tah no' No' wut im sayin? fo' rizzle word

Old March 19th, 2012 #25
Bernie

I'll go out on a limb Guys. How about the scheming bastards doing this themselves, like they routinely do with painting swastikas on their own Synagogues and blaming nasty anti-semites?

Old March 19th, 2012 #26
DeShawn S. Williams

I gotta say I am very disapointed in some of the replies here that encourage and celebrate violence again children. I am opposed to ALL violence, no matter who it is directed to and no matter who does it.

Actually, I will also say that it seems to ME that folks around here on VNN have gotten awful extreme and anti-Christian lately. When I first joined, I don't remember it being that bad. David Duke for example wouldn't be celebrating like this, and he's probably the most talented voice you folks got. Is there not one white national here who can condemn the jews and their wicked ways but not celebrate killing jewish children? Is anyone braev enough to stand up and say the right thing? Or does it take a young black man to act as your conscious?

Now yes, the jews should think long and hard about why folks hate them so much and are willing to commit these sorts of awful crimes. But no matter how average folks feel about jews, they will not listen to you if you treat killing of children teh way that some of you are. Think about that. It's all about STRATEGY.

PEACE

P.S. Please save the ebonics for the hood rats. I don't role like that.

Last edited by DeShawn S. Williams; March 19th, 2012 at 11:30 PM.

Old March 19th, 2012 #27
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
not celebrate killing jewish children?
I don't get this. What would you do if confronted with the spawn of Satan? That's what they are.

Quote:
Or does it take a young black man to act as your conscious?
Am I stuck in some kike movie?

Old March 19th, 2012 #28
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Am I stuck in some kike movie?
Yeah, the self importance of niggers never ceases to amaze. Literally no one on the planet cares what niggers think. Are they aware of that or does it bounce off their thick skulls?

Old March 19th, 2012 #29
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
I don't get this. What would you do if confronted with the spawn of Satan? That's what they are.
Well here's the thing, sir: yes, technically they ARE satanic spawn. They may very well have a genetic TENDENCY (but not guarantee) to do wicked things. But as a Christian, I believe that ANYONE, no matter what their biological tendencies, can be redeemed in Christ's love. Children are innocent because they have not grown old enough to make those sorts of choices. And in general, I don't believe in murder. It is more effective to expose the jewish mischeif. People will only sympathize with them if you kill their children in cold blood like this.

PEACE

Old March 20th, 2012 #30
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Yeah, the self importance of niggers never ceases to amaze. Literally no one on the planet cares what niggers think. Are they aware of that or does it bounce off their thick skulls?
Sir, this isn't about me. My opinion ultimately doesn't matter. This is about your SOULS and whether or not you can honestly call for or celebate the murder of innocent children. I don't think most white nationals disagree with me on this, so I'm trying to figure out what some of y'all do. I try to respect hte sort of atheist viewpoints some of you have, but I gotta say, it seems to me that it's the non-Christians calling for this sort of reckless murder, JUST as the jews would. You gotta think about that. Just my humble opinion, sir.

PEACE

Old March 20th, 2012 #31
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Sir, this isn't about me. My opinion ultimately doesn't matter. This is about your SOULS and whether or not you can honestly call for or celebate the murder of innocent children.
What are you talking about you dumb nigger? I never said any such thing. You're the one calling jews the spawns of satan, not me. You're the one saying jews must be "redeemed in Christ's love" or they're dead meat, not me. Stop projecting your crazy wacky xtian armageddon bs on me, buckwheat.

Old March 20th, 2012 #32
Serbian

Quote:
Now yes, the jews should think long and hard about why folks hate them so much and are willing to commit these sorts of awful crimes. But no matter how average folks feel about jews, they will not listen to you if you treat killing of children teh way that some of you are. Think about that. It's all about STRATEGY.

PEACE

Don't be silly. Itz all about who controls the media, nothing more.
The US military mass murders civilians, women and children, on a daily basis, yet the same US military is praised daily on the talmudvision. The terrorists in Syria are killing children as I type yet on CNN BBC and other outlets they are presented as noble democratic warriors standing up to Assad's tyranny.

So someone killed a few kikes, whatz the big fucking deal? In fact kikes will even benefit from this event as it will have the effect of turning France into an even more oppresive police state. We can already hear the howls of 'terror anti semitism and right wing extremism' from the usual media and government officials.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 20th, 2012 #33
Sam Fisher
Banned

Quote:
But as a Christian, I believe that ANYONE, no matter what their biological tendencies, can be redeemed in Christ's love.

Quote:
Children are innocent because they have not grown old enough to make those sorts of choices. And in general, I don't believe in murder. It is more effective to expose the jewish mischeif.
As innocent as a newborn copperhead. As soon as it matures, it will stick its venomous fangs into your thigh and kill you outright. Its not its fault, that's what its programmed to do. The jew shouldn't be faulted for its actions, but much like the copperhead should either be relocated far FAR away from normal humans, or exterminated. Simple.

Not to mention: Eye for an eye. How many White children have been raped and murdered by your fellow nigger brothers since the jew tore down the only wall of peaceful protection between our races, segregation and apartheid? How many White children were deprived of life when their prospective mothers are kidnapped from Europe and forced into sex slavery in israel, the would-be mother then used up, drugged out and left to die on the streets? How many White children brainwashed by the Talmudic filth of Hollywood and the kike-dominated entertainment/TV industry to be nigger lovers and race traitors, and who embrace their death at the hands of said niggers? How many White children's glowing light of life snuffed out by abortions, brought into legality by jew-lead movements and enforced by jew judges? How many White children who were denied life by the feminist movement, of which was started and lead by none other than the kike puppeteers themselves. No, Jewish innocence is lost and forever will be.

How effective has exposing the jew been so far? While we moan and mope online and feebly try to awaken other Whites and shoot ourselves in the foot with internal divisions (ie: Stormfront), the jew progresses. At least some men decided to take action to the jew's front door.

Quote:
People will only sympathize with them if you kill their children in cold blood like this.
Maybe. But at least the fucking kikes' hooked noses are now bloodied. Just like with Breivik removing future White marxist pawns to prove to their White elite traitor parents that they aren't invincible, this proves to the kikenvermin that they themselves, with all the power and degeneracy they control, are not invincible. They bleed like everyone else. All it takes is the die-hard determination and forethought of White men to do something about it.

Old March 20th, 2012 #34
Sam Fisher
Banned

I'll admit one thing, though: Removing standard jews doesn't solve much of our problems. They (like Breivik should've done) would have sent a much more powerful and effective message by going after the White traitor and jew politicians, media moguls and mouthpieces, jew posion-spouter professors and marxist embedded within academia, marxist and jew activists and bloggers, etc.

Old March 20th, 2012 #35
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
It's kind of hard to have much sympathy for the kikes, especially since this is the kind of thing they were bragging about when they did it to the Iranians.
Cosmic karma for dropping white phosphorus on school yards, in Gaza. Hundreds of children were murdered in operation Cast Lead.

Old March 20th, 2012 #36
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

The shootings have been rather dramatic.

Old March 20th, 2012 #37
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

Quote:
P.S. Please save the ebonics for the hood rats. I don't role like that.
Sorry, us crackaz "don't role" with the world roll in that context.

Old March 20th, 2012 #38
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:

PEACE
I am with you on that. How pathetic of Jew killer do you have to be to open up on a school yard....???? Killing children is wrong.... period..... and yes they are Innocent until they grow up....ALL children are. Non whites are fair game when they grow up..... not as children.... No matter how you shake a stick at it.... Its cowardly.

This dip-shit couldn't have taken out some public officials instead? Or maybe a journalist or two? TV show host? Chief of police? Jewish adviser to the mayor??? Anything? All he could come up with was to shoot up a school yard?

What he did was feed the Jewish fear machine and score points for their agenda. Another ass wipe who fucked up a golden opportunity and wasted his life for next to nothing.

Old March 20th, 2012 #39
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

This reeks of Mossad.

Old March 20th, 2012 #40
Dawn Cannon

Ex-paratroopers suspected in Toulouse shooting questioned and released

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/...eased-1.419784

Tags
elections, france

Thread