Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 29th, 2011 #3
Augustine

Hillary is a bull dyke, a witch and a bitch! Quite a winning combination, wouldn't you say?

Folks, please check out this website, www.johnthebaptist.us. We teach the true Catholic Faith that there is absolutely no salvation outside of the Catholic Church.

We are not in association with Rome, because they departed from the Faith during the days of the false, heretical Vatican II council in the 1960's. It calls itself the Catholic Church, but in reality is a false,heretical, pedophiliac monstrosity which has in it's grip over a billion dupes.

I say for the love of your souls to please look over our website, and if you have any questions, please PM me. We are the only Catholics left in the world (there are about 25 of us) in these days of the great apostasy, the very time of which was spoken of by Christ when he said "When the Son of man comes, will he find faith in the earth?" I love you folks too much and I don't wan't you to go to Hell for all eternity. I am praying and sacrificing for your conversion.

Old October 29th, 2011 #4
Gadsden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustine View Post
Hillary is a bull dyke, a witch and a bitch! Quite a winning combination, wouldn't you say?

Folks, please check out this website, www.johnthebaptist.us. We teach the true Catholic Faith that there is absolutely no salvation outside of the Catholic Church.

We are not in association with Rome, because they departed from the Faith during the days of the false, heretical Vatican II council in the 1960's. It calls itself the Catholic Church, but in reality is a false,heretical, pedophiliac monstrosity which has in it's grip over a billion dupes.

I say for the love of your souls to please look over our website, and if you have any questions, please PM me. We are the only Catholics left in the world (there are about 25 of us) in these days of the great apostasy, the very time of which was spoken of by Christ when he said "When the Son of man comes, will he find faith in the earth?" I love you folks too much and I don't wan't you to go to Hell for all eternity. I am praying and sacrificing for your conversion.

Are you meaning to tell me, that the fat lesbian with spiky hair sprinkled water on my head for no reason? She follows the denomination of Methodism. I think you're a bit late on the calendar, priest. You see, the church use to sell indulgences a long time ago. Meaning, they've been liars and thieves since time memorial. What are you sacrificing? Times are a bit rough, for you to be giving up material possessions to a Jewish deity.

Old October 30th, 2011 #5
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by remnant View Post
"We came, we saw, we sodomized..with a kosher ritual slaughter knife, no less"

Old October 30th, 2011 #6
H.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remnant View Post
Interesting video but the author makes the fatal flaw of not footnoting ANY of the claims. It could just as easily be propaganda from the other side.

Some of those claims are supported here though:

Libya Libya

Thread