Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 26th, 2005 #1
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Default Defensive Racism

I just finished reading this book by Edgar Steele. WOW!!!

He really put a lot of info in 378 pages. I highly recommend this book to anyone, and everyone. In fact, I'm going to buy a few copies to distribute among some friends and family, for Christmas.

He goes into a lot of what's wrong, not only in America, but all over the world. He has a very well written section on Economics, The Federal Reserve, Government, and the effects they have, on all of our lives.

He also gets into the ZOG, One World Order, Racism, Immigration, Education, Housing, Inflation,Old America, New America,and a litany, of other pertinent subjects.

He also gives a chilling description, of the future. He also goes into some good suggestions to protect yourself, and your family,when the shit hits the fan, and it will. Its only a matter of when.

A Must Read!!!

It should be on the Top Ten Bestsellers List, but I think we all know why it isn't.

Do yourself, and your family a favor, and read this book.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old October 26th, 2005 #2
centerfire

I got mine a few months ago and really liked it. I like Ed a lot. Smart guy. I haven't been able to get anyone to read it. I have a lot of trouble getting people to read things. The only complaint I have with the book is that there is too much repetition, IMO. It's mostly in the first half to 2/3 of the book. People learn through repetition, but there seemed to be some redundancy in there. That's a small distraction, though. I recommend everyone read it. One of the best books on racism, especially among those written in the past 10 years.

Thread