VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 25th, 2005 #1
Rob Roy MacGregor

Thumbs up Public Library "Hate" Search

This was just for the state of New York:

http://www.worldcatlibraries.org/wcp...1&zip=new+york

Betcha didn't know about this search engine!

Now, let's go to our LOCAL pubic libraries and INSIST they carry Pro-White books. If they say they can't, show them a list of the libraries in your State ALREADY DOING it.

Better yet, insist they carry "The Aryan Alternative" in their periodicals section.

:cheers:

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old October 25th, 2005 #2
Ultra Martinet

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Roy MacGregor

Now, let's go to our LOCAL pubic libraries and INSIST they carry Pro-White books. If they say they can't, show them a list of the libraries in your State ALREADY DOING it.
Well, I'd like to but I no longer visit the local public library which my property tax supports. It's always infested with little niglets running amok. Welfare mommas use it as a convenient place to drop off their "precious blossoms" while they go shopping on my dime.

Absolutely nothing can be done about the disgusting situation. If you complain the library staff will suggest that you might be an intolerant racist.

Old October 25th, 2005 #3
Dan Allan

HAH! The Jew York City public library carries one of the ultimate Jew-exposing books! Take that, yids! :cheers:

Thread