VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 31st, 2013 #201
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Please tell me you cashed one of those checks in the morning and went home and banned ferd that afternoon.
That would be rich.
And then donated the money to Stormfront.

Boom.

Old August 31st, 2013 #202
Dave from New York

Perhaps we could tie Linder, Rouse and Donnie to chairs, take a sample of their blood, then wave a wedge of piping hot apple pie above the specimen. Obviously, the blood that morphs into a mouth and devours the pie is Pitcavage.

I know it lacks the Captain Queeg-type mathematical genius of the Bowery boys' stuff, but maybe...Alright, alright, I'm off to the lawn mower....

Old August 31st, 2013 #203
varg

Don't mess with the pitcabbage.

Old August 31st, 2013 #204
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave from New York View Post
Perhaps we could tie Linder, Rouse and Donnie to chairs, take a sample of their blood, then wave a wedge of piping hot apple pie above the specimen. Obviously, the blood that morphs into a mouth and devours the pie is Pitcavage.

I know it lacks the Captain Queeg-type mathematical genius of the Bowery boys' stuff, but maybe...Alright, alright, I'm off to the lawn mower....
Oh, man. You made me think to get the reference.

The Thing (1982)

Old August 31st, 2013 #205
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave from New York View Post

I lol'd. You got quite a rich imagination and a good sense of humor.

If Donnie were who Ferd accuses him of being, one would think that he would have outed at least my first name by now - not to mention the address I was living at at the time.

Donnie was kind enough to send me a good bottle of beer and a VNN t-shirt por gratis so he had that info.

Kind of throws a wrench into Ferd's accusation, dunnit?

BTW, I found a liquor store that has that beer, and it's not cheap... but it's pretty damn good.

Old August 31st, 2013 #206
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Wow. I've punished my kid for less evidence than what's been presented in this thread.

Old August 31st, 2013 #207
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
I lost a lot of respect for Bowery with that pseudo-scientific stunt. Talk about lying with statistics, and inserting himself into others' business to do it. Just a laughably ridiculous conclusion. I hope obtuseness partially explains the motivation.
I like how the Internet Detectives just ignore that they initially thought I was the SPLC writer because his first name was Don too, and our "eerily-similar" writing styles.

Oh, and that you're Leonard Zeskind. No people, I'm not joking.

Old August 31st, 2013 #208
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post

If Donnie were who Ferd accuses him of being, one would think that he would have outed at least my first name by now - not to mention the address I was living at at the time.

Donnie was kind enough to send me a good bottle of beer and a VNN t-shirt por gratis so he had that info.

BTW, I found a liquor store that has that beer, and it's not cheap... but it's pretty damn good.
Yeah, they signed a distribution deal with one of the big boys. They're all snapping up the rights to distribute all these small local brewers. And believe me, Hoppin' Frog is small. As in like 4 full-time people.

I'm having a Yuengling and nursing what's promising to be a really bad sunburn right now after watching The Ohio State Buckeyes have their hands full with a not-intimidated Buffalo team in The Horseshoe.

100+K people in one place. Crazy. Outside the student section that had a seemingly wildly-disproportional number of Indians (Dot as opposed to arrow) the crowd looked like a German-American Bund meeting. Good time.

Those shirts were cool.

Rounder forgets about the time I had my printers stop a large job mid-run, which is something you never do, to print one shirt with the VNN website address on the front for a television interview he was doing and fucking air-mailed it to him so he would have it for the interview the following day. One shirt. Which cost me several hundred dollars in man-hours & work disruption to produce.

What benefit would I gain from doing that if I were an ADL agent?

Old August 31st, 2013 #209
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post

I don't know, man. He promised to send me a jar of Swastika brand honey over six months ago, and nothing's ever shown up, but last month my car got a flat tire, and I don't remember driving over a nail.

It's weird.

Old August 31st, 2013 #210
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I don't know, man. He promised to send me a jar of Swastika brand honey over six months ago, and nothing's ever shown up, but last month my car got a flat tire, and I don't remember driving over a nail.

It's weird.
Tiiiiiiiiiiime is on my side, yes it is.

Quote:

After being here a while, I got to where I'd give a him a hard time, but always under the guise of humor, and often deleting mocking comments I'd made. I felt bad for the guy. Donnie would routinely run circles around him that made me laugh, but the fact that Fred could never figure out the extent to which he was overmatched seemed truly pathetic.
Ferd once posted that he couldn't believe Nigel "had the gaul" to insult someone.

I told Alex in a PM that even Vercingetorix was against Ferd.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; August 31st, 2013 at 07:21 PM.

Old August 31st, 2013 #211
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post

Donnie: mea culpa. I should have used my own username. I didn't have the right to do that to you.
It's cool. I thought it was funny. Hilarious that they instantly believed it. You're not dealing with MENSA alums, that's for sure.

Old August 31st, 2013 #212
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Tiiiiiiiiiiime is on my side, yes it is.
No it isn't

If you send it now it will only show me that you've held onto my address for six months without losing it.

Does that sound like White and normal guy behavior to you?

The only thing that's likely to allay my suspicions at this late date is a Borsalino hat, and if you drag your feet on that, you might as well throw in a Rolex for good measure.

Don't be like Zeskind, who still owes me $20 from the Zimmerman thread.

Old August 31st, 2013 #213
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I'd personally like to see Brenna post here what she thinks. That would be interesting.
We rarely interacted on the forum and she seemed a little....on edge... shall we say... at times, I personally never had any problem with Brenna, and I didn't get the vibe she believed the things Fred & Cobb were on about in regards to me, nor did I feel she had a problem with me.

I'd be interested to hear on this thread as well if she believes I'm Mark Pittcabbage.

Old August 31st, 2013 #214
varg

I'm absolutely positive she'll stand by Fred no matter what. She likes her imagined power as an admin on his Tard Nations site too much to be bothered by Fred's raping habit.

She's the one who started this whole idea that Alex has a ton of sockpuppet accounts. Just as looney as the rest. Alex has zero sockpuppet accounts on here.

It looks like she got possessed by the spirit of Camille Paglia again.

Oh she's over there claiming the SPLC ignored the rape story on purpose so that that we would post it about it instead, and draw traffic away from their site reporting the Cobb story and to VNN's thread instead. That's not even necessary and is extremely paranoid. No one has even heard of your site outside of us mocking it.

Last edited by varg; August 31st, 2013 at 08:08 PM. Reason: ..

Old August 31st, 2013 #215
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
http://www.houmatoday.com/article/20...50320/0/search

No self control, online or offline. I see the illegal threats weren't only reserved for VNN members, but family too.
Perfect illustration of why any future implicitly white social/political organization must have full background checks on every potential associate. Save you a lot of trouble on the back end.

Sheesh.

Old August 31st, 2013 #216
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
-- His forum is about done. The main posters are him and Akins who he allows to shit all over the forum. Aspergers in full flame.
Akins fucking hated Ferd.

Old August 31st, 2013 #217
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Akins fucking hated Ferd.
He hates inattention more.

Old August 31st, 2013 #218
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
http://www.houmatoday.com/article/20...50320/0/search

No self control, online or offline. I see the illegal threats weren't only reserved for VNN members, but family too.t
Thanks for posting that. I told Brenna I wasn't posting there anymore. Good to see a link I can view... and was correct in doing that. She needs to dump that site. April signed up and has already decided to not stay there too.

Old August 31st, 2013 #219
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Don't be like Zeskind, who still owes me $20 from the Zimmerman thread.
Sheesh, this guy! Always with the lousy $20 bucks he claims I owe him. Oy!

Old September 1st, 2013 #220
M.N. Dalvez

Amazing. Sending threatening phone messages to his own brother ... over a business dispute, no less. 10 minutes after the police come to his residence and politely ask him TO STOP IT, no less.

(I wonder if the business dispute was to do with his crooked renovation business?)

Actually, no. At this point, nothing that Stanley Diggs the rapist does or has done is surprising at all.

I wonder if he's going to try to claim that this act of his was done by someone else, too?

"Oh, because there's two people in Houma with exactly the same name, wouldn't you know ... ?"

What a degenerate piece of shit. No responsibility at all. No self-control.

I wonder how much dope he's had to smoke, and how many bottles of 'shine he's had to get through, in the last few days just to deal with all this?

(PS: Did you notice that the age listed for him in the Terrebone Parish police report would perfectly match up with his birthdate? Just one more piece of evidence to add to the mountain.)

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; September 1st, 2013 at 12:29 AM.

Thread