VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 19th, 2007 #521
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
why burn them at all? wouldnt a wood chipper and a big pit be 100 times more efficient?
Now the woulda shoulda coulda arguments begin.

Perhaps the Nazi's should have just lowered the train cars into gigantic water tanks - drown the Jews and clean out the cars at the same time?

(this was suggested once by Celtic Patriot)

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 19th, 2007 #522
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post

Perhaps the Nazi's should have just lowered the train cars into gigantic water tanks - drown the Jews and clean out the cars at the same time?

well, the things they should have done differently is almost endless, but i think if we all put our heads together we can come up with the most efficient way to do it in the sequel

Old December 19th, 2007 #523
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Quote:
What would be your explanation for urns at Auchwitz? The Nazi's took the time to respect the dead?
Only a Jew would come up with, "They did it for the monies."

Old December 19th, 2007 #524
the ghost

Quote:
Here's a question, why the need for bodies? Do you think the prosecution of murder requires a body?
Yes they do as a matter of fact.

Old December 19th, 2007 #525
the ghost

Quote:

Burning that many bodies produced an enormous quantity of ashes. To
finish the task, the labor squad cooled the ashes with water, shoveled out
the ashes, piled them in heaps, removed remaining bones and limbs with
special tools, reburnt the limbs, pulverized the ashes, and buried them in
pits or threw them into the marshes. Later they threw the ashes into the
Vistula and Solo rivers. A small, carefully sifted quantity was kept in a
shed. Sometimes families were notified of the death of their loved ones
and in return for money they would recieve urns filled with the ashes.

Muller, Eyewitness Auschwitz, 138-139
Yeah, those nazi's were a sly bunch of rascles. They cremated all those millions of jews in ovens that no one was supposed to know about.
What did they tell the jew relatives when they showed up to claim the ashes?
Did they tell them that they died of spontainious combustion?
And another thing ben.
Weren't all the jews in the death camps themselves?
If there were free range jews running around loose, wouldn't the nazi's grab them when they came in for the ashes and toss them in the gas chamber/crematorium (KABOOM!!)with the rest of their relatives?
You see ben, this is one of the descrepancys I was talking about.
Not matter what wild story the jews tell about the camps, there is always something that just doesn't quite fit if you look close enough.

Old December 19th, 2007 #526
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:

Large,cheap, wooden barges and deep water! That would be the way to go! Right?

Old December 19th, 2007 #527
the ghost

Quote:

Why lower them in water to drown them when they could have just gassed them all right on the train?

http://www.codoh.com/gcgv/gcgvtyph.html

Old December 19th, 2007 #528
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ghost View Post
Yes they do as a matter of fact.
No you do not.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/news/0...obody_ctv.html

Although the body of 45-year-old Jan Scharf was never found, prosecutors contend that her husband Glyn Scharf, 51, murdered her amid a bitter divorce

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/...vyside29x.html

A sampling of successful no-body prosecutions around the Puget Sound area:

Ruth Neslund, convicted 1985 -- A congenial woman famed for her homemade sausage, Lopez Island resident Ruth Neslund was the wife of Rolf Neslund, a retired ship pilot who went missing in 1980.

His wife said he'd gone to Norway and never came back. Investigators, however, determined that, after an argument over money, Ruth shot her husband twice in the head on Aug. 8, 1980, then, with help from her brother, dismembered the body and burned it in her back yard.

An intensive study of blood-spatter evidence, a bloodstained revolver and bits of tissue helped prosecutors gain a murder conviction. Neslund died at age 73 at the women's prison near Purdy.

Mark Eby, convicted 1993 -- Investigators suspected sailor Eby, based at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island, of killing his wife, Theresa, putting her body in a suitcase, and throwing it off the 182-foot-high Deception Pass Bridge.

Boats, helicopters, divers and watercraft joined the intensive search for her remains, but they were never found. Agents with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, however, were able to elicit a confession from the sailor.

When defense attorneys in court argued that a woman couldn't fit in a suitcase, the prosecuting team brought a suitcase into the courtroom and had a petite woman curl up inside.

A military court jury handed Eby a life sentence for premeditated murder.

Steven Sherer, convicted June 2000 -- Jami Sherer, a 26-year-old secretary at Microsoft, had finally gathered the courage to tell her abusive husband she was leaving him. The date was Sept. 30, 1990. She was never seen again.

Her husband, Steven, had said he would kill her if she were unfaithful to him. Seven years after her disappearance, Redmond police reopened the case and spent thousands of hours investigating.

With a dirty shovel found in Steven's mud-splattered truck, testimony about death threats, reports of domestic abuse and other circumstantial evidence, King County Senior Deputy Prosecutor Marilyn Brenneman convinced a jury the husband was the killer.

Sherer, now in prison serving a 60-year sentence, later attempted to hire a hit man to take out Brenneman. The inmate ratted on him.

David Schubert, convicted 2002 -- Juliana Schubert, mother of two young sons, was last seen at her Arlington residence in June 1989. She was in the midst of a divorce from husband David, a former police officer and insurance broker who would be charged with her murder in October 2001.

It took two trials to gain a conviction -- the first ended in a hung jury. Prosecutors focused almost entirely on circumstantial evidence, convincing jurors that Schubert had threatened to kill his wife, and that he had told numerous lies to explain her disappearance.

Schubert was convicted of second-degree murder and was handed a 13 1/2-year prison sentence.

Kim Mason, convicted June 2003 -- Mason was already awaiting trial for almost choking Hartanto Santoso to death when Santoso suddenly vanished in February 2001, leaving behind a blood-spattered apartment on the Eastside and distraught relatives in Indonesia.

Mason, a professional kickboxer who'd befriended Santoso when the two worked at a Kirkland nursing home, claimed his victim made unwanted sexual advances toward him.

Without a body, prosecutors had to rely on bloodstain evidence, an ex-girlfriend's testimony about Mason confessing, and other accumulated details. After a two-month trial, the jury found the accused guilty of aggravated murder.

Mason, son of a retired assistant Seattle police chief, got life in prison. King County Deputy Prosecutor Steve O'Toole said Mason may have come "closer than we ever could have possibly wanted to imagine" to getting away with it.

===========

Don;t you just hate it when you nose gets rubbed in the shit???

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 19th, 2007 #529
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietrich View Post
Only a Jew would come up with, "They did it for the monies."

What's your answer then?

We've seen the urns, no one denies crematoriums were there, we know Jews were burnt - what do you think happened next?

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 19th, 2007 #530
Wayne

Quote:
We've seen the urns, no one denies crematoriums were there, we know Jews were burnt - what do you think happened next?
They reaped BILLIONS in reparations and brainwashed folks into believing a fairy tale. Plus, they got their homeland.

Nobody denies that typhus victims were cremated.

I'm still waiting for that gassed jew. One out of 6,000,000. Just one.

Old December 19th, 2007 #531
the ghost

Quote:
His wife said he'd gone to Norway and never came back. Investigators, however, determined that, after an argument over money, Ruth shot her husband twice in the head on Aug. 8, 1980, then, with help from her brother, dismembered the body and burned it in her back yard.

An intensive study of blood-spatter evidence, a bloodstained revolver and bits of tissue helped prosecutors gain a murder conviction. Neslund died at age 73 at the women's prison near Purdy.
How did they know her brother helped her?
He must have confessed, don't you think?
Plus they had physical evidence with blood stains and tissue samples.

Quote:
Mark Eby, convicted 1993 -- Investigators suspected sailor Eby, based at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island, of killing his wife, Theresa, putting her body in a suitcase, and throwing it off the 182-foot-high Deception Pass Bridge.

Boats, helicopters, divers and watercraft joined the intensive search for her remains, but they were never found. Agents with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, however, were able to elicit a confession from the sailor.
They didn't need a body, he confessed.

Quote:
Steven Sherer, convicted June 2000 -- Jami Sherer, a 26-year-old secretary at Microsoft, had finally gathered the courage to tell her abusive husband she was leaving him. The date was Sept. 30, 1990. She was never seen again.

Her husband, Steven, had said he would kill her if she were unfaithful to him. Seven years after her disappearance, Redmond police reopened the case and spent thousands of hours investigating.
Wouldn't it be funny if she was hiding in Canada like the run away bride a few years ago.
He should have got a better lawyer.

Quote:
David Schubert, convicted 2002 -- Juliana Schubert, mother of two young sons, was last seen at her Arlington residence in June 1989. She was in the midst of a divorce from husband David, a former police officer and insurance broker who would be charged with her murder in October 2001.

It took two trials to gain a conviction -- the first ended in a hung jury. Prosecutors focused almost entirely on circumstantial evidence, convincing jurors that Schubert had threatened to kill his wife, and that he had told numerous lies to explain her disappearance.

Schubert was convicted of second-degree murder and was handed a 13 1/2-year prison sentence.
He told numerous lies about her disapearance?
That alone would sway a jury in favor of the prosecution with out a body.

Quote:
Kim Mason, convicted June 2003 -- Mason was already awaiting trial for almost choking Hartanto Santoso to death when Santoso suddenly vanished in February 2001, leaving behind a blood-spattered apartment on the Eastside and distraught relatives in Indonesia.

Mason, a professional kickboxer who'd befriended Santoso when the two worked at a Kirkland nursing home, claimed his victim made unwanted sexual advances toward him.

Without a body, prosecutors had to rely on bloodstain evidence, an ex-girlfriend's testimony about Mason confessing, and other accumulated details. After a two-month trial, the jury found the accused guilty of aggravated murder.

Mason, son of a retired assistant Seattle police chief, got life in prison. King County Deputy Prosecutor Steve O'Toole said Mason may have come "closer than we ever could have possibly wanted to imagine" to getting away with it.
Blood evidence from the victim and an ex-girl friend testifying that he confessed to the murder.
So you have physical evidence and a witness with nothing to gain or lose by telling the truth.

How do you think these trials would have turned out if the witnesses were caught lying, the evidence was faked and the defendants were tortured and forced to sign the confessions?

Quote:
Don;t you just hate it when you nose gets rubbed in the shit???
I don't know jew, I haven't had my nose rubbed in shit.
Why don't you tell me what it feels like?
You have been getting dragged though shit all over this thread.

Old December 20th, 2007 #532
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
How did they know her brother helped her?
He must have confessed, don't you think?
Plus they had physical evidence with blood stains and tissue samples.

They didn't need a body, he confessed.

Wouldn't it be funny if she was hiding in Canada like the run away bride a few years ago.
He should have got a better lawyer.

He told numerous lies about her disapearance?
That alone would sway a jury in favor of the prosecution with out a body.

Blood evidence from the victim and an ex-girl friend testifying that he confessed to the murder.
So you have physical evidence and a witness with nothing to gain or lose by telling the truth.

How do you think these trials would have turned out if the witnesses were caught lying, the evidence was faked and the defendants were tortured and forced to sign the confessions?

I don't know jew, I haven't had my nose rubbed in shit.
Why don't you tell me what it feels like?
You have been getting dragged though shit all over this thread.
The point of all this is that legally you do not need a body to convict for murder - if you feel otherwise, quote the law that requires a body.

Otherwise, you are fucked again moron How's that shit you are eating taste?

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 20th, 2007 #533
the ghost

Quote:
The point of all this is that legally you do not need a body to convict for murder - if you feel otherwise, quote the law that requires a body.
No jew. the point is that you need some substantial evidence to convict for murder.
Let me repeat what I wrote in my last post since you ignored it for obvious reasons.

Quote:
Well jew, are you going to answer it or avoid it?

Quote:
Otherwise, you are fucked again moron How's that shit you are eating taste?
I don't know jew, there isn't any left, you ate it all.

Old December 20th, 2007 #534
EireannGoddess

Jew, niizkor lies and so do you. Typical to juden - for nizkor and jews have alot invested in maintaining the faith that has become Holicaustianity. For, you must maintain it; or else suffer the wrath of White and Aryan Nations whom have been ordered to pay reparations in service to a lie. All that money; the very state of israel itself hangs on The Lie.

I do not usually "cut and paste" but, I'm wrapping Christmas gifts with my family and do not feel like wasting my time condensing this Report into my own words.

In any event, were I to do so, you would just ask me for the link anyways, and, as has been your wont when discussing the 'caust with me, tell me in an hour or day or two that you do not remember my posting, and "order" me to repost it.

You should feel grateful that I even bother to supply this information. I do so; not for you but for others reading this thread, whom are not Members - but visitors and guests that are not informed.

Quote:
A Factual Appraisal Of The 'Holocaust' By The Red Cross The Jews And The Concentration Camps: No Evidence Of Genocide

There is one survey of the Jewish question in Europe during World War Two and the conditions of Germany's concentration camps which is almost unique in its honesty and objectivity, the three-volume Report of the International Committee of the Red Cross on its Activities during the Second World War, Geneva, 1948.

This comprehensive account from an entirely neutral source incorporated and expanded the findings of two previous works: Documents sur l'activité du CICR en faveur des civils détenus dans les camps de concentration en Allemagne 1939-1945 (Geneva, 1946), and Inter Arma Caritas: the Work of the ICRC during the Second World War (Geneva, 1947).

The team of authors, headed by Frédéric Siordet, explained in the opening pages of the Report that their object, in the tradition of the Red Cross, had been strict political neutrality, and herein lies its great value.

The ICRC successfully applied the 1929 Geneva military convention in order to gain access to civilian internees held in Central and Western Europe by the Germany authorities.

By contrast, the ICRC was unable to gain any access to the Soviet Union, which had failed to ratify the Convention.

The millions of civilian and military internees held in the USSR, whose conditions were known to be by far the worst, were completely cut off from any international contact or supervision.

The Red Cross Report is of value in that it first clarifies the legitimate circumstances under which Jews were detained in concentration camps, i.e. as enemy aliens.

In describing the two categories of civilian internees, the Report distinguishes the second type as "Civilians deported on administrative grounds (in German, "Schutzhäftlinge"), who were arrested for political or racial motives because their presence was considered a danger to the State or the occupation forces" (Vol. 111, p. 73).

These persons, it continues, "were placed on the same footing as persons arrested or imprisoned under common law for security reasons." (P.74).

The Report admits that the Germans were at first reluctant to permit supervision by the Red Cross of people detained on grounds relating to security, but by the latter part of 1942, the ICRC obtained important concessions from Germany.

They were permitted to distribute food parcels to major concentration camps in Germany from August 1942, and "from February 1943 onwards this concession was extended to all other camps and prisons" (Vol. 111, p. 78).

The ICRC soon established contact with camp commandants and launched a food relief programme which continued to function until the last months of 1945, letters of thanks for which came pouring in from Jewish internees.

Red Cross Recipients Were Jews The Report states that "As many as 9,000 parcels were packed daily. >From the autumn of 1943 until May 1945, about 1,112,000 parcels with a total weight of 4,500 tons were sent off to the concentration camps" (Vol. III, p. 80).

In addition to food, these contained clothing and pharmaceutical supplies. "Parcels were sent to Dachau, Buchenwald, Sangerhausen, Sachsenhausen, Oranienburg, Flossenburg, Landsberg-am-Lech, Flöha, Ravensbrück, Hamburg-Neuengamme, Mauthausen, Theresienstadt, Auschwitz, Bergen-Belsen, to camps near Vienna and in Central and Southern Germany. The principal recipients were Belgians, Dutch, French, Greeks, Italians, Norwegians, Poles and stateless Jews" (Vol. III, p. 83).

In the course of the war, "The Committee was in a position to transfer and distribute in the form of relief supplies over twenty million Swiss francs collected by Jewish welfare organisations throughout the world, in particular by the American Joint Distribution Committee of New York" (Vol. I, p. 644).

This latter organisation was permitted by the German Government to maintain offices in Berlin until the American entry into the war.

The ICRC complained that obstruction of their vast relief operation for Jewish internees came not from the Germans but from the tight Allied blockade of Europe. Most of their purchases of relief food were made in Rumania, Hungary and Slovakia.

The ICRC had special praise for the liberal conditions which prevailed at Theresienstadt up to the time of their last visits there in April 1945.

This camp, "where there were about 40,000 Jews deported from various countries was a relatively privileged ghetto" (Vol. III, p. 75).

According to the Report, "'The Committee's delegates were able to visit the camp at Theresienstadt (Terezin) which was used exclusively for Jews and was governed by special conditions.

From information gathered by the Committee, this camp had been started as an experiment by certain leaders of the Reich ... These men wished to give the Jews the means of setting up a communal life in a town under their own administration and possessing almost complete autonomy. . . two delegates were able to visit the camp on April 6th, 1945.

They confirmed the favourable impression gained on the first visit" (Vol. I, p . 642).

The ICRC also had praise for the regime of Ion Antonescu of Fascist Rumania where the Committee was able to extend special relief to 183,000 Rumanian Jews until the time of the Soviet occupation.

The aid then ceased, and the ICRC complained bitterly that it never succeeded "in sending anything whatsoever to Russia" (Vol. II, p. 62).

The same situation applied to many of the German camps after their "liberation" by the Russians.

The ICRC received a voluminous flow of mail from Auschwitz until the period of the Soviet occupation, when many of the internees were evacuated westward.

But the efforts of the Red Cross to send relief to internees remaining at Auschwitz under Soviet control were futile.

Howver, food parcels continued to be sent to former Auschwitz inmates transferred west to such camps as Buchenwald and Oranienburg.

No Evidence Of Genocide

One of the most important aspects of the Red Cross Report is that it clarifies the true cause of those deaths that undoubtedly occurred in the camps toward the end of the war.

Says the Report: "In the chaotic condition of Germany after the invasion during the final months of the war, the camps received no food supplies at all and starvation claimed an increasing number of victims.

Itself alarmed by this situation, the German Government at last informed the ICRC on February 1st, 1945 ... In March 1945, discussions between the President of the ICRC and General of the S.S. Kaltenbrunner gave even more decisive results. Relief could henceforth be distributed by the ICRC, and one delegate was authorised to stay in each camp ..." (Vol. III, p. 83).

Clearly, the German authorities were at pains to relieve the dire situation as far as they were able.

The Red Cross are quite explicit in stating that food supplies ceased at this time due to the Allied bombing of German transportation, and in the interests of interned Jews they had protested on March 15th, 1944 against "the barbarous aerial warfare of the Allies" (Inter Arma Caritas, p. 78).

By October 2nd, 1944, the ICRC warned the German Foreign Office of the impending collapse of the German transportation system, declaring that starvation conditions for people throughout Germany were becoming inevitable.

In dealing with this comprehensive, three-volume Report, it is important to stress that the delegates of the International Red Cross found no evidence whatever at the camps in Axis occupied Europe of a deliberate policy to exterminate the Jews.

In all its 1,600 pages the Report does not even mention such a thing as a gas chamber.

It admits that Jews, like many other wartime nationalities, suffered rigours and privations, but its complete silence on the subject of planned extermination is ample refutation of the Six Million legend.

Like the Vatican representatives with whom they worked, the Red Cross found itself unable to indulge in the irresponsible charges of genocide which had become the order of the day.

So far as the genuine mortality rate is concerned, the Report points out that most of the Jewish doctors from the camps were being used to combat typhus on the eastern front, so that they were unavailable when the typhus epidemics of 1945 broke out in the camps (Vol. I, p. 204 ff) -

Incidentally, it is frequently claimed that mass executions were carried out in gas chambers cunningly disguised as shower facilities.

Again the Report makes nonsense of this allegation.

"Not only the washing places, but installations for baths, showers and laundry were inspected by the delegates. They had often to take action to have fixtures made less primitive, and to get them repaired or enlarged" (Vol. III, p. 594).

Not All Were Interned

Volume III of the Red Cross Report, Chapter 3 (I. Jewish Civilian Population) deals with the "aid given to the Jewish section of the free population," and this chapter makes it quite plain that by no means all of the European Jews were placed in internment camps, but remained, subject to certain restrictions, as part of the free civilian population.

This conflicts directly with the "thoroughness" of the supposed "extermination programme", and with the claim in the forged Höss memoirs that Eichmann was obsessed with seizing "every single Jew he could lay his hands on."

http://www.rense.com/general69/factua.htm

Your turn - Nothing else you have to say matters until you provide evidence of one gassd jew.

(btw - in my part of the world today, the weather is sunny; - it was supposed to snow, but it's too cold. We expect snow tomorrow though.)

Old December 20th, 2007 #535
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
You sure about that?
Yes. That transcription contains no such information.

As I've always said, the best idea the Jews ever had was the Holocaust. With it they solved the question of the final solution.

Old December 20th, 2007 #536
the ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
Yes. That transcription contains no such information.
How could it contain any information about something that never existed?

Old December 20th, 2007 #537
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
No jew. the point is that you need some substantial evidence to convict for murder.
Let me repeat what I wrote in my last post since you ignored it for obvious reasons.

Well jew, are you going to answer it or avoid it?

I don't know jew, there isn't any left, you ate it all.
This denier table tennis, all confessions, witness statements and evidence from thousands of trials are thrown out by an unfounded accusation of forgert. Great to be a denier, never have the burden of proof.

To bad no one outside of the fuherer bunker will ever take you serious.

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 20th, 2007 #538
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Where are the gassed jews huh shlaamin, where are they.. wait, Anne Frank was one, wasn't she? Oh wait, no.. for some reason the book says she died peacefully.. weird.

Old December 20th, 2007 #539
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Quote:
This denier table tennis, all confessions, witness statements and evidence from thousands of trials are thrown out by an unfounded accusation of forgert. Great to be a denier, never have the burden of proof.
I was just thinking myself that it must be great to be a holocaust-alleger, since in the countries in question, you get to lock up people who look into it and form the wrong opinion. Still, I'm not a kike, so I guess the grass is greener on this side.

Old December 20th, 2007 #540
the ghost

Quote:
It must be tough being a holohoax alleger with all that fabricating, forging and lying.
Plus you always have to keep your eye out for people snooping around where they might find something you are hiding.
It must be tough having a burden of deception that needs such constant vigilance.

Quote:
To bad no one outside of the fuherer bunker will ever take you serious.
But they are.
Everyday more and more people want to know what really happened thanks to your increasing efforts to conceal the lie and being forced to make concessions to new discoverys.
How many jews is it now, 1 1/2 million?
Remember when it was six million?
Those were the good old days, the holohoax isn't what it used to be.
It has come to the point now that the only way to hang onto what is left of the hoax is to throw people into jail to keep them quiet.
The problem is when you throw revisionists into jail, it arouses curiosity as to why and people ask questions.
Everyone wants to know what is inside the mystery package, it's human nature.
When the holohoax curtian falls and exposes the rat people behind it, that will be the end.
No more guilt to throw at your victims, no more shield against anti-semetism to protect you, no more weepy eyed sympathetic chumps to hold your cold sweaty hand.
Just you and the world that you have been lying to and extorting for decades.
How does it feel to know that you have sealed the fate of your future generations?

Thread