Yes, but they are still inferior to whites. 8 12.50%
No, blacks are some other primate species. 56 87.50%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 14th, 2010 #41
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Fragale View Post
I love you how capitalize KILL lol. It's obvious you're anti-racist, but I guess that comes with the territory of being a nigger. As much as you bash Jews, you're not going to be able to fit in with WN's or understand them more than you already do now. If your questions are an attempt at reverse psychology, hoping to make us realize we are too harsh as we type our response, you fail horribly. Then again, maybe you're just stupid.
Miss, there's no reason to be hostile or paranoid. I'm not here to antaogonize you or anyone, or convince you of anything. And I am also not trying to fit in among white nationals...you misunderstand. Look at my posts. I understand the views that most of y'all have when it comes to blacks, and I'm not out to deny what facts and statistics CLEARLY show. Heck, I see it everyday in my own community sometimes, and it makes me sick and sad. Now I can oppose some of your views while still agreeing with you on SOME issues. In particular the jews are a real threat, and this is one of the few places on the internet where you can discuss these sorts of things. This is an educational place, and I'm greatful to be able to learn what I learn on here. Because like I said,you won't find it anywhere else.

PEACE

Old December 14th, 2010 #42
A. Crowe
Banned

Deshawn if you are really as interested as you say and want to do something, you should be helping your own race out, and not be wasting time here.

And I don't think Blacks are humans, they are a lower evolved species, probably the missing link.

What about your people in Africa and Haiti? Are you going to continue to blame Whitey, or are you going to acknowledge the real problems?

Here is a good video about Haiti, from Dr. William Pierce, someone they label a racist. If you agree with him then there might be some hope for you to do something to help your own people.

I think this gives a lot of insight into the behavioral tendencies of Blacks. If Blacks wish to be defined as humans, they must first act like them. And stop acting like simians.

Old December 14th, 2010 #43
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
Heck, I see it everyday in my own community sometimes, and it makes me sick and sad.
What community is that? Do you live mostly among blacks or do you mean something more abstract? Are "African-Americans" a real community, or as E. Michael Jones suggests, have Marxist jews just used them as a "lumpenproletariat" to break down white communities?

BTW, the question you've asked of WN should really be asked of the jews, who, after all, decide policy. As Jones shows, jews don't view blacks as fully human but are obsessed with their animalistic qualities. An example is Norman Mailer's strange attraction to Miles Davis's virility, something the nice jewboy lacked himself. In other words, both Podhoretz and Mailer viewed blacks as beasts, one fearing them and the other emulating them.

Old December 14th, 2010 #44
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayCoomar View Post
NIggers in both looks and behaviour resemble the chimps more than humans. If you consider niggers human the problem is the chimps would have to be included too. Look at whoopi goldberg and tell me in all honesty whether she looks closer to a chimp or a human.
Does any sober human view this picture and fail to see different species?

What "humans" have muzzles?

It has a GODDAMN MUZZLE!!!

Old December 14th, 2010 #45
Bret Masterson
Yoke of goy husbandry

I voted yes, but emotionally it feels like a big "no," so I don't blame anyone. I think humans and chimpanzees share 99% genes, so its not a stretch to say blacks are likely an earlier form of human (about a 100,000yr evolutionary difference). That whites can still mate (as disgusting as it is) with blacks and produce offspring kinda nails it shut. We are not even separate species, but I think it could have ended up that way had history been a bit different, whites would have continued to evolve into something even better.

Personally I think whites are potentially more advanced, but it takes a great deal of separation to bring out our better qualities. And we are hindered by altruistic sympathies with non-whites. The liberals love to laugh and say sooner or later the world will be Negro, "so get used to it." This carefree attitude upsets me, and I think the white race is worth saving, but really only about 10% of white people today are worth saving. Many whites today just seem like Negros to me in the way they think-act. The Asians probably stand a better chance to resist being overrun by other races; but all their dominant genes are like a plague to our recessive ones too (like my blue eyes )

Old December 14th, 2010 #46
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
Does any sober human view this picture and fail to see different species?

What "humans" have muzzles?

It has a GODDAMN MUZZLE!!!

Whites can't open their mouth like this because it is a nigger characteristic their skull and skeleton is different from ours.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=120459

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=113161

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; December 14th, 2010 at 12:32 PM.

Old December 14th, 2010 #47
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post

They say a picture is worth a thousand words! This pic is so much overwhelming evidence that niggers are just NOT human. But little midgets like dick lackey would find this thing beautiful! No, it doesn't prove that this thing is human. It only proves that beauty is something VERY VERY subjective.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old December 14th, 2010 #48
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

As I posted earlier, niggers will have the choice: return to Africa or be slaughtered mercilessly. The choice will be theirs to make. Any "KILLING" which occurs will be their own fault for resisting our peaceful relocation efforts.

Old December 14th, 2010 #49
N.S.D.

No, deshawn, you are not human.

Old December 14th, 2010 #50
Alexander M.

Default For all the slow learners, once again

What it Means to Be 98% Chimpanzee

http://jewamongyou.wordpress.com/201...98-chimpanzee/

Old December 14th, 2010 #51
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
What community is that? Do you live mostly among blacks or do you mean something more abstract? Are "African-Americans" a real community, or as E. Michael Jones suggests, have Marxist jews just used them as a "lumpenproletariat" to break down white communities?

BTW, the question you've asked of WN should really be asked of the jews, who, after all, decide policy. As Jones shows, jews don't view blacks as fully human but are obsessed with their animalistic qualities. An example is Norman Mailer's strange attraction to Miles Davis's virility, something the nice jewboy lacked himself. In other words, both Podhoretz and Mailer viewed blacks as beasts, one fearing them and the other emulating them.
Hello Mr. Parker,

SO I do live mostly among other blacks, but I meant it in a more abstract way (my personaly community is actually not dealing with crime that's that bad). Places near me like Chicago, Gary and Detroit have it much worse in their black communities. It's pretty depressing if you ask me.

Now as far as I understand it, jews view ALL of us as animals (I believe I learned on here that "goy" means cow or cattle). I don't really care HOW they view me. THey're an enemy as far as I'm concerned. I certainly don't view white folks as an enemy, not even white nationals (unless they wish me specific harm).

PEACE

Old December 14th, 2010 #52
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rottenfuhrer View Post
As I posted earlier, niggers will have the choice: return to Africa or be slaughtered mercilessly. The choice will be theirs to make. Any "KILLING" which occurs will be their own fault for resisting our peaceful relocation efforts.
I think that blacks in American who wish to return to Africa can, but I gotta say, I definitely don't support forced immigration (and definitely not genocide, no of whites,blacks, jews, etc.). African slaves may have beene brought here primarily by jews hundreds of years ago, but it was not voluntary any way you cut it. This is my home now just as much as it is any other American in my humble opinion (this obviously doesn't include illegal aliens and such). I have no problem though with whites and blacks WITHIN the US who want to seperate seperating, and if the jewish media hold can be broken, I think Americans of all colors can force these bastards out of power when they learn the truth without violence (or with minimal violence).

PEACE

Old December 14th, 2010 #53
Chris Clafton

Quote:
Hello Mr. Parker,
Places near me like Chicago, Gary and Detroit have it much worse in their black communities. It's pretty depressing if you ask me.
The fundamental questioning word is why. Why do they have it so bad in their communities? Surely you cannot blame their downfall (not the work I am looking for, since they've always been relatively down) on us whites, right? I hope you plan on marrying a black woman, yes?

Old December 14th, 2010 #54
A. Crowe
Banned

Blacks can't govern themselves in any kind of civil manner, without White man's laws in place, they would return to the jungle. They got no morals, no structure, when we are no longer present. Haiti proves this, Africa proves this. Not only do Blacks not even look human, they don't act it either. A dog or a wild animal can be trained to be civil and cooperative, but without a master to train them, they act like wild animals. Some Blacks have only been domesticated, but would quickly turn wild and feral if given the opportunity.

Detroit, and Gary and other cities like them fail because they run all of the White tax payers out. Then the city governments got nobody paying any taxes. So no schools get funded, they have to cut police and road maintenance, etc. The White people are leaving because they are getting robbed, raped, assaulted and harassed, and don't want to be in there.

And Deshawn, you got only part of the truth right, the Africans sold their own neighbors and people to the Jewish slave traitors. They enslaved their own people first, and the Jews bring lots of shiny stuff and food to trade.

Old December 14th, 2010 #55
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Clafton View Post
The fundamental questioning word is why. Why do they have it so bad in their communities? Surely you cannot blame their downfall (not the work I am looking for, since they've always been relatively down) on us whites, right? I hope you plan on marrying a black woman, yes?
Hello Mr. Clafton,

As I've said a number of times on here, I place the MAJORITY of blame for conditions in black America on black folks themselves. Parents and local schools don't do a good enough job of keeping young black children out of trouble, showing them that love and attention they need and stressing how important education is. Many black families are also broken which doesn't help. Next to that, I think that the sort of ignorant, resentful, materialistic and degenerate cultures the jewish powers promote here doesn't help either. Do I think that historical white racism plays a small role? Probably, but as I said the past is the past, and in order to move forward, black folks need to take responsibility for their own problems and move forward. Self relience is a powerful thing in my opinion, and "blaming the man" doesn't get you anywhere...EVER.

Now for your other question, I am currently dating a black girl, though I haven't given much thought to marriage. I've never dated a white girl, but I will admit that race mixing, as you call it, is not an issue for me as is is for some of y'all. I think if two adults love each other, that's really their business (I don't think homosexuality is natural for example but I don't care what they do in their bedroom), but I can respect your view on the subject too.

PEACE

Last edited by DeShawn S. Williams; December 14th, 2010 at 10:35 PM.

Old December 14th, 2010 #56
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desh-kwanus
Parents and local schools don't do a good enough job of keeping young black children out of trouble, showing them that love and attention they need and stressing how important education is.
Keep blaming the system, nigger. Everyone here knows how much white children would thrive if they were subsidized and doted upon as much as the niglets in public schooling.

Old December 14th, 2010 #57
DeShawn S. Williams

Sir,

I have taken you off ignore on a provisional basis let's just say, but I'm wondering whether that was a good decision.

If you read my comment intelligently, you would know that wasn't what I was saying at all. I'm not blaming any "system" except that created withint he black community itself. I was referring to BLACK parents and BLACK schools. If you think black children are receiving what they need in public schools, whether totally black or mixed, you're very mistaken. I've lived that life, and I know it's just not the case. And I'm not talking about money or taking attention away from white children. No child, black or white, can be expected to look after themselves beyond a point; it's black PARENTS and in some cases teachers and administrators in black school systems who fail these kids. Even if they're not gonna grow up to be physicists, most of these youth could be doing much better than they are.

PEACE

Old December 14th, 2010 #58
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Whites can't open their mouth like this because it is a nigger characteristic their skull and skeleton is different from ours.

YouTube - Big Mouth
LOL...man, I'm not sure what science really has to say on this question, but I gotta say in all honesty, that video doesn't do black folks any favors! I can promise you that most black people can't do what this fellow does. That's wack.

PEACE

Last edited by DeShawn S. Williams; December 14th, 2010 at 11:18 PM.

Old December 14th, 2010 #59
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Sir,

I have taken you off ignore on a provisional basis let's just say, but I'm wondering whether that was a good decision.

If you read my comment intelligently, you would know that wasn't what I was saying at all. I'm not blaming any "system" except that created withint he black community itself. I was referring to BLACK parents and BLACK schools. If you think black children are receiving what they need in public schools, whether totally black or mixed, you're very mistaken. I've lived that life, and I know it's just not the case. And I'm not talking about money or taking attention away from white children. No child, black or white, can be expected to look after themselves beyond a point; it's black PARENTS and in some cases teachers and administrators in black school systems who fail these kids. Even if they're not gonna grow up to be physicists, most of these youth could be doing much better than they are.

PEACE
Niglet children are heavily subsidized by the US Federal Government, in many cases much more so than white children. Yet still these black children are marred with failure and mediocrity. It's a shame, I'm sure. However this unending cycle of failure is affecting my people too, and in my opinion it is simply to costly both fiscally and existentially to continue.

I read your entire post, this is merely a pertinent point I wished to make out. I don't care whether you ignore me or not.

As to your other point, it's weird how Irish denizens who couldn't read or right turned into some of the most economically valuable and hard-working folk in America, while illiterate nigger denizens, after receiving trillions in aid have not done the same. You should see what my kin can do with trillions of dollars in aid.

Old December 15th, 2010 #60
Julian Lüchow

Is this poll meant to be taken seriously? If so I'm afraid it is not within my capacity to do so. We all know that blacks are closer to Homo erectus, indeed they would be almost identical to Homo erectus had it not been for some gene flow from humans into Sub-Saharan African biped populations during prehistoric times. That is to say, negroids are a primitive hybrid of erectus and sapiens generally speaking, although there is considerable variation among them thanks to the diversity of ape-like bipeds which inhabited the African continent prior to the Bantu (i.e., Central Congoid) expansion.

Thread