VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 23rd, 2012 #81
Simmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
Vile! dispicable [sic]! Well, you should watch that video of your fellow tribesmen that Littlejohn put up. the way they talk to that nice, jewish girl. Now that's vile! Dispicable[sic]!

Honestly, anyone offended by the "vagina" is sure to be suspect.
Acually I think it is dispicable.I am not a jew and just to let you know it is the jews that are obsessed with perverted ways of describing the female enatomy and the malicious way they treat there woman.I happen to love our woman.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #82
Simmon

Quote:
its easy.when you see people mangling written english,don't you wish you could duke nuke them?I do.yes,even if I have no idea what a conenent is.
A typo, clever.So dont put any effort for the rest of the post.Such a good little Chinamin.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #83
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmon View Post
A typo, clever.So dont put any effort for the rest of the post.Such a good little Chinamin.
LOL well okey, Simeon.

btw,simeon.are u related to andy or edlie over at the uk forum?seems u attended the same skool.just curious.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #84
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Acually I think it is dispicable.I am not a jew and just to let you know it is the jews that are obsessed with perverted ways of describing the female enatomy and the malicious way they treat there woman.I happen to love our woman.
That's NOT a "perverted" way of describing the female "enatomy." Vagina is not even a Jewish word, it's Latin.

Vagina Vagina

Old May 23rd, 2012 #85
Cheeky Chops

Quote:
its easy.when you see people mangling written english,don't you wish you could duke nuke them?I do.yes,even if I have no idea what a conenent is.

How smart of you, to nit pick over typos and avoid addressing the points the man is making. In my experience that is the true mark of someone with nothing of substance to say in an argument.

I too saw your comments about wishing nuclear bombs to rain on Britain and I think that the day anyone needs a lecture from you on the finer points of WN is the same day that we need to adopt a desert religion.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #86
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
That's NOT a "perverted" way of describing the female "enatomy." Vagina is not even a Jewish word, it's Latin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina
Yeah, I guess my anatomy and physiology professor, and every textbook on the planet is 'perverted'.

What are we supposed to call it? Sorghastrom Endometrium?

Old May 23rd, 2012 #87
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:

Well, I suppose it is if one has never had any.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #88
Simmon

Quote:
LOL well okey, Simeon.

btw,simeon.are u related to andy or edlie over at the uk forum?seems u attended the same skool.just curious.
So my name and my spelling is all you have to talk about then you really dont have much.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #89
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley View Post
Yeah, I guess my anatomy and physiology professor, and every textbook on the planet is 'perverted'.

What are we supposed to call it? Sorghastrom Endometrium?
Kind of fond of "sheath" or "scabbard" myself.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #90
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
So my name and my spelling is all you have to talk about then you really dont have much.
You got me, Simeon. Between you and the rest of the Judeo Brits here, I stand not a chance. I'm throwing it in, man.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #91
Simmon

Quote:

Nothing like that fresh vagina smell in the morning

You would be comfortable saying this at a confrence,a dinner table or in front of family?This is what I was getting at.Not that vagina is anything bad.

If one is going to be a represinitive of WNism and use this kind of context then we are only going to attract the bottom of the barrel and get nowhere.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #92
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Well it is a nice smell.

Quote:
You would be comfortable saying this at a confrence,a dinner table or in front of family?This is what I was getting at.Not that vagina is anything bad.

If one is going to be a represinitive of WNism and use this kind of context then we are only going to attract the bottom of the barrel and get nowhere.
At a conference while giving a speech? No. At a dinner table? If I'm with my comrades, yes. But not in front of family. Moreover, this is an online message board, more specifically, VNN.

As for your last comment, that could also be said about misspelled words and such. Mr. Linder also doesn't like misspelled words, he tends to 'tard people for that.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #93
Kelley

Quote:

Actually, I agree with you that trashy talk only attracts the bottom of the barrel, but.. this is VNN. Isn't trashy talk in the guidelines for posting?

Old May 23rd, 2012 #94
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley View Post
Actually, I agree with you that trashy talk only attracts the bottom of the barrel, but.. this is VNN. Isn't trashy talk in the guidelines for posting?
As does misspelled words and such.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #95
Kelley

Quote:
As does misspelled words and such.
I don't do that often. But, my grammer sucks.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #96
Pat Bateman

Quote:
Well said.
A heartfelt welcome to you and the rest of the landing party.

Old May 24th, 2012 #97
C. Grady Tucker

Default Skool Question: Where is Karl Marx Buried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky Chops View Post
How smart of you, to nit pick over typos and avoid addressing the points the man is making. In my experience that is the true mark of someone with nothing of substance to say in an argument.

I too saw your comments about wishing nuclear bombs to rain on Britain and I think that the day anyone needs a lecture from you on the finer points of WN is the same day that we need to adopt a desert religion.
I don't think someone named "Cheeky Chops" should be lecturing anyone about anything. I didn't address his point because:

1. It was on a thread quoting a dothead site, which was talking about LIGHTENING VAGINAS.

2. The news article discussed "FRESH VAGINA".

In summary, the fucking mouthbreather had no argument of substance to address. Got that, Cheeky? No fucking BRIT need lecture me about respect, manners, morals or anything else when you people are devoid of all those qualities, and in no case should they do so when they can barely type a grammatically correct sentence!

Now go have a pint at ye old pub and cheer on the footballers. Be sure to run your hand under the barcode scanner and wave up to the pigs manning the surveillance cameras.

Old May 24th, 2012 #98
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Remember: Strict legality must be maintained at all times. To defend yourself is pro-thuggery and futile idiocy. Next time, wear thick vests and helmets so it won't hurt as bad.

The system will deal with this injustice. Why, just ask Billy Roper about the justice he received from the system when he was attacked at the German Embassy protest.
The NSM might be occasionally cringe-worthy, but I doubt those dreadlocked scumbags would have tried that shit at one of their meetings.

Old May 24th, 2012 #99
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
You got me, Simeon. Between you and the rest of the Judeo Brits here, I stand not a chance. I'm throwing it in, man.
Excuse me, we have plenty of Eastern Europeans as well. My fellow Brit has not even arrived yet. If you think you are copping it now, wait until the big man arrives. You muppets will be crying.

Old May 24th, 2012 #100
Dakota Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by James K Jones View Post
Dave, grow a pair? Really? I never dance around things. If I have to spell it out for morons like you, then so be it. I consider Kayden a rat. I have no doubt he is pond life. Did he sell this meet out? I would guess he did, but that I cannot know.

And another thing. Your pal, Kayden, I would beat his ass if I ever got the chance. He is a piece of shit, worth less than a cent. Fuck Kayden and fuck you.
Well Jonsey or Invictius or whoever you are posting as this week it is my experience that the guy with the biggest mouth who points the finger at everyone else is usually the scumbag he claims everyone else to be. True Brothers in a cause do not behave that way. In case you are unaware of the correct way to behave you always provide a united front and handle any issues in private. That is the way honorable grown men act. Now go sit in time out for ten minuets

Thread