Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2014 #1
Rounder

Default Craig Cobb Phoned

He phoned me yesterday. Long pleasant chat. He sounds strong and healthy, though a bit depressed.

His PSI (pre-sentence interview) was conducted Monday. The interviewer told Craig it could be as long as 60 days for Craig's next court hearing, after which his release is expected. Craig says he expects the hearing to occur much sooner.

In any case, he'll apparently stay jailed for some time, so let's mail him our letters of moral support and appreciation to:

Craig Cobb
Mercer County Jail
PO Box 39,
Stanton, ND 58571

PS: The following is my letter mailed to him this morning:

"R. Greetings Craig; (24 Mar 2014)

Great chattin with you on the phone. Like I said, if your money gets a little low, just phone collect.

You sounded strong and healthy. I hope you’re eating good, and getting exercises. I did lots of push-ups and squats when I was in for my mental as well as physical wellbeing, and I forced myself to eat more even when I wasn’t hungry. 155 when arrested, I got up to 191 lbs with big arms and legs, and a beard to look mean and combative.

Ukraine is the biggest thing in the news these days. Big “K” is going all out to take Ukraine away from Russia. Pat Buchanan says that Putin won’t back down and that Putin is a super patriot and an ETHNO-NATIONALIST, which in my interpretation means the same as White Nationalist.

I believe Big “K” is panicking due to growing internet exposures which are more and more persuasive and is expanding rapidly, worldwide. Panicking “Ks” make huge mistakes and more and more enemies.

I anticipate your release soon. The judge, I believe, just wants you to suffer a bit longer in order to appease your outspoken ND enemies, and to satisfy his JOG superiors. Nice sunny weather with you cruising down the interstate in your new auto, listening to some taped NS music, and reveling in your restored freedom, will bring you back to your ole, happy, self again – guaranteed.

As always, let me know if there’s anything I can do or send.

Keep your chin up.

Your friend,

Rounder Glenn

Old March 23rd, 2014 #2
Robert Ransdell

Thanks for the update, I was wondering what the state of things were with him just last evening. Thanks also for the mailing address, hope he has already received a good number of messages of encouragement.

Old March 23rd, 2014 #3
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Nice sunny weather with you cruising down the interstate in your new auto, listening to some taped NS music, and reveling in your restored freedom, will bring you back to your ole, happy, self again – guaranteed.
If my 8"x10" photo and letter to Craig didn't arrive yesterday (Saturday), it'll reach him tomorrow.

I hope it conjures the highway feeling for him like it does for me.

Old March 23rd, 2014 #4
zoomcopter

Thanks for the update.

Old March 24th, 2014 #5
Solskeniskyn

Kudos Rounder, great inspiriting letter. Whatever your faults and blowhard tendencies, you're undoubtedly a real strong and loyal friend when it counts.

Old March 24th, 2014 #6
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Thanks for the update, I was wondering what the state of things were with him just last evening. Thanks also for the mailing address, hope he has already received a good number of messages of encouragement.
Craig hasn't received many letters. No incarcerated WN does or has. WNs are either too lazy and sorry to take the time and make the effort, or else too terrified of being outed.

F A C T

So, let's change the trend.

Old April 7th, 2014 #7
tom_howard

Default Had A Good Visit

Just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to get up to Stanton, ND and visit with Craig this past Wednesday the 2nd of April. He at first feared that after such a trip we would only get a short visit, but the jail staff was pretty “kosher’, and let us have almost 90 minutes. Of course we all know that they took that opportunity to probably record as much as possible.

I was Craig’s first real visitor, as any others that had come before me were simple church types trying to convert him over. He appeared to be in fine spirits and, once he realized whom it was coming to see him he looked happy as a pig in poop. And I have to say he was also very pleased that I could advise him a little bit on his coming PSI he awaits…having been there and done that…for the feds at one point in my life.

I was somewhat dismayed and disheartened to hear about how some had basically screwed him over while incarcerated, but then we all know that KARMA is one bad bitch and I rest assured that those idiots will get tenfold back at them when the time comes. Craig asked me to give him honest answers to his questions which I did. I think he came away somewhat miffed when we talked about the Keyboard Kommando’s that have sprung from the woodwork.

I assured Craig that those that talk smack about him now are the same ones that have probably never put boots to the ground, never will see the light of day to put boots to the ground, and will simply curl up like an old hound dog to lick themselves when the time comes to show a true heart. But…all in all it was a good visit, and I was not only happy to do it, but happy to see the old man. Old to you all...only one year older than me...

I wanted to stay one more day on my way home, but the Coal Country Inn being the only ball game in town hammered me bad for a small room. It is what it is in a town not far from the oil fields. Not to mention I was trying to stay ahead of the damned winter storms out there. Got caught in one blizzard and was not looking to try that again.

For now Craig says he is doing fine, in need of nothing but perhaps some mail once in awhile, and I will oblige him with that as best I can as time allows. Perhaps others could as well. Hope some of you might take some time from your busy schedules to drop him a line. What the hell it won’t hurt you and, it only cost less than half a dollar.

More when it happens…

TOM

Old April 7th, 2014 #8
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_howard View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to get up to Stanton, ND and visit with Craig this past Wednesday the 2nd of April. He at first feared that after such a trip we would only get a short visit, but the jail staff was pretty “kosher’, and let us have almost 90 minutes. Of course we all know that they took that opportunity to probably record as much as possible.

I was Craig’s first real visitor, as any others that had come before me were simple church types trying to convert him over. He appeared to be in fine spirits and, once he realized whom it was coming to see him he looked happy as a pig in poop. And I have to say he was also very pleased that I could advise him a little bit on his coming PSI he awaits…having been there and done that…for the feds at one point in my life.

I was somewhat dismayed and disheartened to hear about how some had basically screwed him over while incarcerated, but then we all know that KARMA is one bad bitch and I rest assured that those idiots will get tenfold back at them when the time comes. Craig asked me to give him honest answers to his questions which I did. I think he came away somewhat miffed when we talked about the Keyboard Kommando’s that have sprung from the woodwork.

I assured Craig that those that talk smack about him now are the same ones that have probably never put boots to the ground, never will see the light of day to put boots to the ground, and will simply curl up like an old hound dog to lick themselves when the time comes to show a true heart. But…all in all it was a good visit, and I was not only happy to do it, but happy to see the old man. Old to you all...only one year older than me...

I wanted to stay one more day on my way home, but the Coal Country Inn being the only ball game in town hammered me bad for a small room. It is what it is in a town not far from the oil fields. Not to mention I was trying to stay ahead of the damned winter storms out there. Got caught in one blizzard and was not looking to try that again.

For now Craig says he is doing fine, in need of nothing but perhaps some mail once in awhile, and I will oblige him with that as best I can as time allows. Perhaps others could as well. Hope some of you might take some time from your busy schedules to drop him a line. What the hell it won’t hurt you and, it only cost less than half a dollar.

More when it happens…

TOM
Jolly good show, Tom. Craig is definitely a people's man. He loves WN company. I'm sure he was thrilled by visit from good friend. Thanks.

Old April 7th, 2014 #9
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_howard View Post

He appeared to be in fine spirits and, once he realized whom it was coming to see him he looked happy as a pig in poop.

TOM
Good news, thanks for the update.

Thread