Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2008 #1
Mike Jahn
Banned

Exclamation Did James Burmeister die of AIDS?

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...gle&id=5136475

NewsBragg Soldier Convicted of Hate Crime Dies

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 SPRINGFIELD, MO.) (WTVD) --

Missouri prison officials say a Fort Bragg soldier convicted of a racially motivated murder is dead. James Burmeister died Wednesday at a federal prison medical center in Springfield. He was 31 years old. Burmeister was serving a life sentence for killing an African-American man and woman in 1995.

Prison officials will not say how he died.

(Copyright ©2008 WTVD-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

http://www.wwaytv3.com/node/992

Soldier convicted in racially motivated killings dies in prison

Submitted by WWAY on 22 March 2007 - 3:11pm.

FAYETTEVILLE (AP) -- The soldier who was given a life sentence for racially motivated killings in a Fayetteville neighborhood 12 years ago has died in a federal prison.

James Burmeister died yesterday morning at a federal prison in Missouri. NC Department of Correction spokesman Keith Acree says Burmeister died of natural causes, but he cited federal privacy laws and wouldn't elaborate.

The sister of one of the victims says she was told by a prison official that Burmeister died of a brain tumor.

Karon Knox says she's sad to hear that Burmeister has died, and says she hopes he made peace with God before he died.

Burmeister shot and killed Knox's brother Michael James and James' friend, Jackie Burden, during a skinhead initiation ritual in Fayetteville in December 1995.

I have the suspicion that he was raped by Blacks in prison and died of AIDS but the FEDS won't say it.

Last edited by Mike Jahn; October 22nd, 2008 at 02:14 AM.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #2
Mike Jahn
Banned

How many 31 year olds die of a brain tumor? You can get brain tumors from AIDS. My suspicion is that he was raped by Blacks in prison and contracted AIDS and died.

This was a pretty famous news story back in the 1990's so I'm sure White Nationalists remember seeing him at trial.

Last edited by Mike Jahn; October 22nd, 2008 at 02:15 AM.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #3
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Was this just a benign tumor or was it a cancerous tumor? Brain cancer is the leading cause of cancer related deaths in people under 35:

http://www.cancermba.com/content/can...in-cancer.html

I had just read about this(brain cancer statistics)a couple of weeks ago.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old July 2nd, 2012 #4
chop

Default Re: Did James Burmeister die of AIDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...gle&id=5136475

NewsBragg Soldier Convicted of Hate Crime Dies

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 SPRINGFIELD, MO.) (WTVD) --

Missouri prison officials say a Fort Bragg soldier convicted of a racially motivated murder is dead. James Burmeister died Wednesday at a federal prison medical center in Springfield. He was 31 years old. Burmeister was serving a life sentence for killing an African-American man and woman in 1995.

Prison officials will not say how he died.

(Copyright ©2008 WTVD-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

http://www.wwaytv3.com/node/992

Soldier convicted in racially motivated killings dies in prison

Submitted by WWAY on 22 March 2007 - 3:11pm.

FAYETTEVILLE (AP) -- The soldier who was given a life sentence for racially motivated killings in a Fayetteville neighborhood 12 years ago has died in a federal prison.

James Burmeister died yesterday morning at a federal prison in Missouri. NC Department of Correction spokesman Keith Acree says Burmeister died of natural causes, but he cited federal privacy laws and wouldn't elaborate.

The sister of one of the victims says she was told by a prison official that Burmeister died of a brain tumor.

Karon Knox says she's sad to hear that Burmeister has died, and says she hopes he made peace with God before he died.

Burmeister shot and killed Knox's brother Michael James and James' friend, Jackie Burden, during a skinhead initiation ritual in Fayetteville in December 1995.

I have the suspicion that he was raped by Blacks in prison and died of AIDS but the FEDS won't say it.
hi i newjames he did my tattos.as for get right with god well if you mean all father odin well thats where he went.and to say that the losser pimp and hore he shot well get the f@#k of my lawn i would of shot the lossers too if jewish whores want to slader my brother well lets get it on dig dig jews you all are zionis pigs and your day will come. to the guard that left the door open
well i hope you hang your self punk

Old January 22nd, 2014 #5
smguinn

Default James Burmeister

I can assure you Jim "James" did not die from HIV/AIDS from either any race nor specifically the negro. Jim was an awesome patriot. Things went down. Things went wrong. Things went wrong fast. He stood tall though it all and never ever pointed a finger nor took blame. You were't there and you have no idea what it was to be like us back then. He's a true patriot who talked the talk and walked the walk. Shame on others who never do the same. He lived and died by the code. He paid the price and did his time at Florence like a real man should. He never talked or said anything. Never, except, Malcolm, you know how it is. I know you got out a few years ago. Without him, you would have never been pardoned. Thank You. He is a real patriot. Fuck you all who know nothing about him. He was one the most loyal men I will ever know - Steve...RIP "JIM" JAMES...A True And Loyal Motherfucker To The End

Old May 6th, 2015 #6
SamDean

to smguinn you must have known him well I did visited him in NC then in Colorado spoke with his mom after his death very sad

Old July 22nd, 2015 #7
skinswillwinbowl

James was in my platoon in basic training. He was a nut case then.

Thread