Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 13th, 2012 #1
Zach Stevens

Default Paula Broadwell is a Jewess. Took down two US generals

Has anyone else noticed that Paula Broadwell (Kranz) is a kike? And the other woman Jill Kelley looks like a kike. My jewdar went crazy when I saw her photo. Typical bland Anglo name with a kike hiding behind it...The Mossad often uses women to gain access to top military personnel and political officials.

I noticed that the kike paper times of israhell wrote an article about this. They recognize one of their own.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/more-de...hiefs-scandal/

Old November 13th, 2012 #2
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Yeah, my hackles have been up all day wondering how the jew general Prateus pissed off the kikes. This is clearly how the kikes roll.

Old November 13th, 2012 #3
Craig Cobb
Banned

Yeah and that other one 'Kelley' is a Lebanese whom I suppose decided to phonetically respell and try and sound Irish.

Old November 13th, 2012 #4
Robert Ransdell

The first picture I saw of her struck me as possibly being a Jewess - those I have seen since don't strike me immediately as such - most of their women are pretty easy to spot as they usually look like men. This one, while in no way overly attractive, does not strike me as mannish.

She is reportedly born and raised in North Dakota - not many yids from those parts. Kranz as a last name, hmmm, I guess it could call for some research but I am not convinced - actually leaning toward her not being Jewish.

Kelley reportedly is of Lebanese decent - brother's last name is Kwaham - reported to be a Maronite Catholic. Of course nationality in the Jew World Order nor religion is tellng of one's race but I really doubt this one is a Jewess.

The whole thing is another way the Jewish media uses these kinds of scandals to distract the sheep from important things in our national life. An establishment full of degenerates are sure to create this type of scenario on a regular basis.

Old November 13th, 2012 #5
Craig Cobb
Banned

Yeah, let's see your research, Zach. ND is chock full of Germans and Norwegians. Or is it all in your head? The general was friendly with the racially arabic Lebanese. That's the New Nation voting Kwa.

Old November 13th, 2012 #6
Craig Cobb
Banned

I passed synagogue Orach Chaim a few weeks ago in Bismarck and almost stopped to take a photo of their huge banner reminding us to all celebrate our
"Judeo-Christian 'joint' " heritage. That thing has been up a few months. In search +Orach Chaim+Kranz, nothing. There is no doubt that the yids stole the name from the Germans. "Wreath". Less clear or even highly dubious is that she is a jewess or even genetically jew-descended. Possible though.

Old November 13th, 2012 #7
Robin King
Banned

A good summary here.

http://www.businessinsider.com/petraeus-sex-scandal-jill-kelley-2012-11

In the past 12 hours, the news flow in the Petraeus sex scandal has taken a turn toward the bizarre.

Jill Kelley, the mysterious woman in Tampa.

Let's recap:

*The center of gravity in the scandal has shifted to a mysterious woman in Tampa Bay whom many of our top military and law-enforcement brass appear to be obsessed with.

*This woman, Jill Kelley, is the wife of a surgeon and an "unpaid liaison" between the public and a nearby Air Force base. This "job" seems mainly to include hosting and attending parties and emailing with generals and FBI agents.

*Paula Broadwell, General Petraeus's mistress, lost her mind and sent anonymous harassing emails to this woman.

*Kelley got freaked out by the harassing emails and called the FBI, thus triggering the investigation that, so far, has sucked in the head of the CIA, a top general, and an FBI agent.

*The FBI agent assigned to investigate the case lost his mind and emailed "shirtless photos" to the woman.

*Another top US general, John Allen, lost his mind and sent 20,000-30,000 pages of email to the same woman, some of which were described as "inappropriate"

*General David Petraeus showed up at a party at this woman's house in a 28-car motorcade.

*The woman, Jill Kelley, has hired the same lawyer that defended Bill Clinton in the Monica Lewinsky scandal and the same crisis PR person who represented Michael Vick.

*The woman insists that she has done nothing wrong and that she's the victim here (did anyone suggest she has done anything wrong?).

*The FBI agent who sent the shirtless photos of himself to the woman called Congress two weeks ago and leaked news of the investigation to House majority leader Eric Cantor.

*Paula Broadwell's dad says, tantalizingly, that "this story is about something else entirely" and that the whole truth will eventually come out.

*"Classified" material has been found on Paula Broadwell's computer, but both Petraeus and Broadwell deny that it came from him.

*The FBI just raided Paula Broadwell's house.

If this story really is about "something else entirely," we can't wait to hear what that is.

---------------------------

The Jew media is trying to tie these revelations to the failure of security at Benghazi. They will use this to attack Obama politically. They will suggest there that there is some "conspiracy" involving Obama's administration and the Benghazi attacks; that Obama is trying to cover up something shameful in relation to it.

At "Business Insider" above, a Jew website (owned by a Gentile, but receiving financial backing from Jews), they've already started on these Benghazi-related rumors.

This will reinforce the public's perception that the Benghazi attacks were the work of the Muslim fanatics in Libya, even though evidence is emerging in the alternative media that this was the work of some other group. This group is probably Mossad, who is 99% of the times the guilty party in these cases.

It's interesting that the Benghazi incident happened on September 11, and that soon afterwards, the media was focused on Muslim extremism. The Pamela Gellar type people started coming out in full force at this time too. All seeming to set the stage for Netanyahu's speech at the UN urging that the US must attack Iran and saying that a "red line" must not be crossed.

Note that the CIA director and his mistress used Gmail to send their love messages to one another. They tried to hide the trail by using one account and putting the messages in "Draft". Google has its headquarters in Israel the last time I heard. The Mossad has free rein to snoop into anyone's Gmail account. Don't forget that your information including your personal photos left in any Jew operation like Facebook is open game for data miners in Herzliya.

You can be sure that Mossad was aware of all that was going on long before it became public knowledge.

Petraeus is a Jew according to some sources. His father was a Dutch Jew who migrated from the Netherlands a few years after WW2. Petraeus is a name recorded in Dutch Jewish genealogy records.

Broadwell is a Jew too. I guess blood will tell, and these (crypto) Jews can't stop being attracted to one another. Broadwell, a Jew, writing a flattering book about another Jew (who some say could have run for presidential office in 2016 if the scandal had not broken out), promoting this Jew to the public. What's new.

_________

However, even though Broadwell is a Jew, I don't think this was a set up, as some are starting to claim. I seriously doubt Broadwell was used as a honeytrap by the Mossad. The Lewinsky affair was not a set up either.

Old November 13th, 2012 #8
Steven L. Akins
Banned

I'm seeing more of a German than I am a Jewess here:

Quote:
Born and raised as Paula Kranz in Bismarck, North Dakota, she attended Century High School, where she was homecoming queen, valedictorian of the class of 1991,[9] and an All-State basketball player.[3]

Broadwell graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 1995. She majored in political geography.[10] She earned a master's degree in international security from the University of Denver's Josef Korbel School of International Studies in 2006.[11][12] She earned a Master of Public Administration from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University in 2008.[13][14] Broadwell is a Research Associate in the Kennedy School's Center for Public Leadership Fellows.[15] In 2008, she entered the Ph.D. program at Department of War Studies at King's College London.

Old November 13th, 2012 #9
Robin King
Banned

I wrote she was Jewish after I read someone else posting on another site that she was a Jew like Lewinsky. So I assumed she was Jewish.

On the other hand, she could be of non-Jewish German extraction. One of these masculine athletic types who join the military and are patriotard-like.

The other woman, Jill Kelley, is Lebanese. Both Broadwell and Kelley are married to doctors coincidentally.

Old November 13th, 2012 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach Stevens View Post
Has anyone else noticed that Paula Broadwell (Kranz) is a kike? And the other woman Jill Kelley looks like a kike. My jewdar went crazy when I saw her photo. Typical bland Anglo name with a kike hiding behind it...The Mossad often uses women to gain access to top military personnel and political officials.

I noticed that the kike paper times of israhell wrote an article about this. They recognize one of their own.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/more-de...hiefs-scandal/
Prove she's a jew or retract the allegation. That's a specific rule we have here. The midwest is loaded with people with names like Kranz, which is a common German name.

Old November 13th, 2012 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin King View Post
I wrote she was Jewish after I read someone else posting on another site that she was a Jew like Lewinsky. So I assumed she was Jewish.

On the other hand, she could be of non-Jewish German extraction. One of these masculine athletic types who join the military and are patriotard-like.

The other woman, Jill Kelley, is Lebanese. Both Broadwell and Kelley are married to doctors coincidentally.
To the great shame of our cause, WN assertions of jewishness are less reliable than jewish assertions. That's because of the Southern tendency in our ranks. Southerns don't hold with book larnin', so the mere fact that someone has a German name, rather than a good old Anglo-Saxon name like Pigg, Hogg, or Butt proves the person is a jew - if they don't like him.

At VNN, if you assert someone is a jew, you must prove it. Or label your opinion what it is (ignorant) speculation.

Old November 13th, 2012 #12
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Prove she's a jew or retract the allegation. That's a specific rule we have here. The midwest is loaded with people with names like Kranz, which is a common German name.
I too had my suspicions, but what you say is true, Alex. Although, I wouldn't be surprised to find out she was spying on us for Israel, its important not to jump to premature conclusions without concrete evidence.

Old November 13th, 2012 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

What's irritating about this not just the baseless assertion, not just the not-caring-enough-to-check, but the general ignorance of context clues. Kranz...North Dakota...military...those are strong clues the person is German rather than jewish, to be balanced against the Harvard.

Old November 13th, 2012 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

How many jews do you think live in North Dakota?

Not many.

This is shit someone with a brain would know immediately.

It's irritating to deal with idiots who never figure out what's going on.

Go read the bible. It's meant for those on your level. It has all the answers, which is just what you want. No thinking, no research required.

Old November 13th, 2012 #15
Robin King
Banned

I had my suspicions she was a Jew because of what I had read elsewhere, in the Business Insider comments, and then saw the title of this thread, and then wrote my post without reading other people's posts. I assumed that it was common knowledge she was a Jew. After looking at her biography in Wikipedia, I realized that the claims she was Jewish were all speculations, not proven, and that she could in fact be a Gentile.

Whatever the case, despite everything, the Jews do not like Petraeus because even though he was the general who oversaw the wars in the Middle East, he has been making statements about Palestine that the Jews feel threatened by.

I think they are glad that he is gone. Now that there's a vacancy, it's a good opportunity for them to try and replace him with someone more pro-Israel.

Old November 13th, 2012 #16
Zach Stevens

I am sorry. I didn't know that I couldn't say what I was thinking. So I speculate she is Jewish. I don't have enough facts to know for certain. It was my opinion. All the research I did online suggested that she might be a jew. Even the jews are thinking she is a jew. I typed into google her name + jewish. And got back Kranz being a jewish name. My gut is telling me she has jewish blood for sure. Just look at that face and hair. Now she looks more European. But as a younger woman...

Right now I wasn't able to find enough info. I was hoping some others here might have additional info on these women so I can know for certain.

On Kelley, her being Lebanese is why I thought she was a jew. Lebanese are semites. So she has that typical semite face and body. She looks more jewish then Broadwell.

Old November 13th, 2012 #17
notillegaltobewhite

Default Hold up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I'm seeing more of a German than I am a Jewess here:

Working on a song. Something jewy going on here.

Old November 13th, 2012 #18
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

(Left to right) Jill Kelley's twin sister Natalie Khawam, David Petraeus, Dr. Scott Kelley, Jill Kelley, and Holly Petraeus watch the Gasparilla parade from the Kelley family's front lawn in a 2010 photo. (Zuma)

Not hard to figure out part of the general's motivation, but I think he was confused about which Jill Kelly he was diddling. . .though it might have been the sister, next to him, with Kelley acting as agent.

Old November 13th, 2012 #19
Rick Ronsavelle

Default N.d.

North Dakota:

400 jews, 0.1% (Jewish Virtual Library, updated 12/2011)

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/.../usjewpop.html

Old November 13th, 2012 #20
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Tangent: I'd forgotten this story.

Quote:
Upon promotion to lieutenant colonel, Petraeus moved from the office of the Chief of Staff to Fort Campbell, Kentucky, where he commanded the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault)'s 3rd Battalion 187th Infantry Regiment, known as the "Iron Rakkasans",[40] from 1991–1993. During this period, he suffered one of the more dramatic incidents in his career; in 1991 he was accidentally shot in the chest with an M-16 assault rifle during a live-fire exercise when a soldier tripped and his rifle discharged.[41] He was taken to Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, where he was operated on by future U.S. Senator Bill Frist. The hospital released him early after he did fifty push-ups without resting, just a few days after the accident.[42][43]
David_Petraeus David_Petraeus

Thread