VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 4th, 2005 #1
Faceless Goy

Default Land Of The Dead (2005) - George A Romero's New Dead Movie

Watch the trailer here:
http://www.davisdailies.com/pages/tr...ofthedead.html

It's going to be in theatres June 24th. Dennis Hoppers going to be in it. Looks like Romero replaced his typical nig hero as in the last 3 of his movies for mestizos, but it might turn out good. I'm still going to see it, though. I love a good zombie movie. Wasn't ever really too big on other horror movies. I generally try to boycott Hollywood, but what the hell, horrors are good to take the lady to. As long as it doesn't have any blatant race mixing crap that I can't stomach. Hey, at least the nigger is a zombie this time.

Old May 4th, 2005 #2
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

I you want to see those movies, wait a while and download it. Don't financially support the jews if you can avoid it.

Old May 4th, 2005 #3
Sean Martin

This movie contains three spics Pedro Miguel, Christian Estrada Arce and John Leguizamo. A notorious race mixer Asia Argento who was shown in one of her movies having sex with a groid that had "hate whitey" or something anti-white tattooed on his back.

The only positive thing from Tom Savini and Dennis Hopper. However Dennis Hopper plays "Kaufman" which is a Jewish name remember Andy Kaufman a notorious Jew.

This movie is obviously going to portray the strong woman who is a fighter while giving in to the stereotype of the weak white men.

This movie also contains Boyd Banks who hails from Moose Jaw Canada (I kid you not). You may remember his from such memorable roles as the pilot from Jason X or the Holy Moly guy from the gieco commercial where he is the plumber and walks in on this room with a leaky pipe and the people are floating but first they want comparison rates.

Something odd about this movie is it has a lot of Canadians cast with an Italian or med descent. What is with all the dark haired dark eyed so called whites?

In the future was the green/blue-eyed whites the first to go? Did the zombies prefer the light-eyed people as lunch? Are they like groids and prey on only light-eyed people? What's the deal? Where are the blue eyes?

Obviously a super Jewed flick to the third power, the lack of groids is only a distraction to attract a white audience. Best to skip it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418819/

Nope, as big of a fan of zombie movies as I am the Jews shall not get one single shekel from me for this. I will wait and buy the used DVD at my local white owned pawnshop.

Thread