Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 6th, 2007 #1
Magog

Default Why do you hate niggers?

I hate niggers because of the way they talk, look, dress, and act. I hate niggers because the are stupid and lazy fucking waste of skin. I hate niggers because they take full advantage of affirmative action and try to tell us all they are our equals. I hate niggers because of them we lower of national school standards hoping a fucking nigger or two will pass a grade. I hate niggers because they are weak, stupid, lazy shit bags. I hate nigger because of all the hand outs they get and the easy life they have thanks to our hard work and high taxes we pay they still point fingers at my people and call us the white devil and sing and dance to songs about raping and killing my people. I hate fucking niggers. Why do you hate niggers?

Old February 6th, 2007 #2
Jess_Smith

All of the above and, they smell awful

Old February 6th, 2007 #3
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)

i hate them cause they brought the aids desease to the humanity by having
sex with apes.

there was no such thing as aids desease within the humanity.

these aids viruses exist in the monkey's womb normaly.

and one of the niggers had sex with female monkey
and brought this desease from her womb to the whole humanity.

he obviously felt that hes as ugly as that female monkey and felt equal and had sex with her.

big suprize eeh ?

Old February 6th, 2007 #4
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88 View Post

and one of the niggers had sex with female monkey
and brought this desease from her womb to the whole humanity.
How do you know it was a female monkey? You know what niggers do in prison, right?

Old February 6th, 2007 #5
Anon

Is there any distinction made between Niggers and just black people? Personally when I refer to "Niggers" I refer to the people mentioned in the OP but there are some black individuals that for all intents and purposes might as well be white, do you hate them too or is that distinction made?

Old February 6th, 2007 #6
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r View Post
You know what niggers do in prison, right?
iv never been in prison.
but iv seen in some movies what they do.(but not the green miles lunatc movie )
and your right we cant be sure that it was female monkey.

Old February 6th, 2007 #7
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88 View Post
iv never been in prison.
but iv seen in some movies what they do.(but not the green miles lunatc movie )
and your right we cant be sure that it was female monkey.
but maybe he had sex with this girl

Old February 6th, 2007 #8
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon View Post
Is there any distinction made between Niggers and just black people? Personally when I refer to "Niggers" I refer to the people mentioned in the OP but there are some black individuals that for all intents and purposes might as well be white, do you hate them too or is that distinction made?
First off, there are no black people. If it's black, it's a nigger. It doesn't matter how civilized it may act, if you are White...it hates you.

Old February 6th, 2007 #9
LostYouth

I hate niggers because all they do is degrate women. They only talk about beating, pimping, and haveing sex with women. They make fun of us for being white. They are also rude, disrespectful, and annoying.

Old February 6th, 2007 #10
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
All of the above and, they smell awful
ditto. my niggbers below me fucking reek up my apt. with their hair straightener and whatever horror nons cook.. if I leave my doors open to let air through, which i have to because AC is expensive and mexas is very hot, their smell wafts up and it makes our eyes burn. I scream 'NIGGERS" and stomp but they still stink The smell also comes up through my pipes, and I keep the bathroom doors shut in the winter.. so when we go in there it reeks like nigger.

These were nice apts.

Old February 6th, 2007 #11
elbwgreez

I don't hate niggers. I hate people who advance the idea that they're human (i.e. equal) or superior to humans.

Old February 6th, 2007 #12
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

I forgot, I hate niggers because i have become surrounded by them, and with my vivid imagination I can see my own demise at their hands, if we have civil war.. I'm female so I'll be raped, tortured, killed or maybe held for weeks, maybe even sold, no doubt infected with AIDS etc, if i can't fend them off I'm toast. then there's my child..This is what runs through my head when i see them.

Old February 6th, 2007 #13
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by furandloathinginDFW View Post
I forgot, I hate niggers because i have become surrounded by them, and with my vivid imagination I can see my own demise at their hands, if we have civil war.. I'm female so I'll be raped, tortured, killed or maybe held for weeks, maybe even sold, no doubt infected with AIDS etc, if i can't fend them off I'm toast. then there's my child..This is what runs through my head when i see them.
Wherever you are, dear...MOVE!!! Get yourself (and your child) someplace safe. That means away from any urban environment or "racially integrated" suburbs. And THAT means White!

Old February 6th, 2007 #14
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
Wherever you are, dear...MOVE!!! Get yourself (and your child) someplace safe. That means away from any urban environment or "racially integrated" suburbs. And THAT means White!
I would love to, it's not so easy.. I am prepared to go north if TSHTF, but to just move cold turkey to a far away place, would be tough. There is an all white suburb nearby I've been scoping out, but of course rent is high. so.. I dunno. Besides we have so many niggers and worse, mexicans, I doubt anywhere in the state is safe.

Old February 6th, 2007 #15
Jess_Smith

Quote:
ditto. my niggbers below me fucking reek up my apt. with their hair straightener and whatever horror nons cook.. if I leave my doors open to let air through, which i have to because AC is expensive and mexas is very hot, their smell wafts up and it makes our eyes burn. I scream 'NIGGERS" and stomp but they still stink The smell also comes up through my pipes, and I keep the bathroom doors shut in the winter.. so when we go in there it reeks like nigger.

These were nice apts.
Report them to the health department at once

Old February 7th, 2007 #16
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

I hate niggers because they turned their goddamned thermostats up to 85 degrees.

Old February 7th, 2007 #17
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
First off, there are no black people. If it's black, it's a nigger. It doesn't matter how civilized it may act, if you are White...it hates you.

This is true. Niggers behave in a civilized manner for the same reason (some of) you guys do; because it makes life easier for you. You better fucking believe that the second you leave the room, you are no longer "Sir", you are "dat cracka-ass mufugguh" or "dat White debbil".

Niggers are NEVER your friend or ally. The only time a nigger will ever make an attempt to be friendly is if it wants something from you.
A smiling, talkative nigger is a warning sign to all decent White folks.

Old February 7th, 2007 #18
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNightshade View Post
Report them to the health department at once
Uh, I don't think the health dept would consider it a "high priority" to investigate a complaint that you smell niggers.

Old February 7th, 2007 #19
Jess_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
Uh, I don't think the health dept would consider it a "high priority" to investigate a complaint that you smell niggers.
LOL. They should do though

Old February 7th, 2007 #20
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
I am prepared to go north if TSHTF
By then, it's too late.

Quote:
There is an all white suburb nearby I've been scoping out, but of course rent is high.
You'll probably have to get further away from urbanity. Out to a smaller town. Of course, if you work in or near the city, daily commutes would be tough.
Quote:
Besides we have so many niggers and worse, mexicans, I doubt anywhere in the state is safe.
Yeah, Texas is already lost.

Thread