Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 30th, 2012 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Thank you, we really appreciate it!
How about showing your appreciation by limiting your exclamation points and question marks to three max.

THAT I would appreciate.

Old August 30th, 2012 #42
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
How about showing your appreciation by limiting your exclamation points and question marks to three max.

THAT I would appreciate.
Noted, and will, sir.

Old August 30th, 2012 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Noted, and will, sir.
Groovy. I appreciate it.

Old August 30th, 2012 #44
James Hawthorne

Quote:
What a day. The shitheads are on the attack. It's like jellyfish day at the seashore.
Haha nice one Alex !

VNN Media

Old August 30th, 2012 #45
Henry.

Quote:
Well, I've only listened to two of his shows.
I've listened to many of his shows.

I used to have a little bet with myself on how long into the broadcast RS would get before he'd demand of his guest: ''is that like Social Credit?'' or ''have you ever heard of the British Distributionists?''...Annoyingly repeated questions to that effect.

Old August 30th, 2012 #46
Shockley
Banned

Quote:
Noted, and will, sir.
blatant ass kissing...

Old August 30th, 2012 #47
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockley View Post
blatant ass kissing...
No, it's called respecting someone's house.

Old August 30th, 2012 #48
Alex Linder
Administrator

Can anyone confirm this is Greg Johnson? Someone sent me it, I have no idea.

Old August 30th, 2012 #49
James Hawthorne

Greg Johnson

Posted August 30, 2012 at 6:26 pm

Mike Connor last updated the site on June 16. The last any host heard from him was early August. Whether he took down the site himself or just let its hosting lapse is not known.

I noticed that Mike Conner was showing signs of burnout back in June, and there is no question that he felt angry with Carolyn Yeager and personally betrayed by Tanstaafl. Beyond that, perhaps he did not feel sufficient support from his friends in this thing of ours, thus he has turned his back on the movement. It would not be the first time something like this has happened in our cause.

The bottom line is that idealism enough is not sufficient to sustain those of us who do this full time, as Mike did. If one feels that “the movement” takes more out of one psychically than one gets back from it, one is on the spiritual equivalent of a starvation diet, and eventually one has to pull back, simply out of self-preservation, and when that happens, of necessity many promises are broken and relationships are severed.

The disgusting madhouse atmosphere created in this movement by trolls, cranks, and creeps can take a definite psychic toll. It drives good people out or prevents them from ever getting involved in the first place. BUT THAT’S WHY THEY ARE THERE. I do not claim that they are ALL in the pay of our enemies. But when first class creeps show up, I think that the enemy does work to patronize, promote, and enable them to keep fouling our nest.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012...ct/#more-30810

VNN Media

Old August 30th, 2012 #50
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Greg Johnson

Posted August 30, 2012 at 6:26 pm

Mike Connor last updated the site on June 16. The last any host heard from him was early August. Whether he took down the site himself or just let its hosting lapse is not known.

I noticed that Mike Conner was showing signs of burnout back in June, and there is no question that he felt angry with Carolyn Yeager and personally betrayed by Tanstaafl. Beyond that, perhaps he did not feel sufficient support from his friends in this thing of ours, thus he has turned his back on the movement. It would not be the first time something like this has happened in our cause.
I have no knowledge of any of this, but Yeager told me she was angry her shows were not being posted quickly enough despite promises they would be.

Quote:
The bottom line is that idealism enough is not sufficient to sustain those of us who do this full time, as Mike did. If one feels that “the movement” takes more out of one psychically than one gets back from it, one is on the spiritual equivalent of a starvation diet, and eventually one has to pull back, simply out of self-preservation, and when that happens, of necessity many promises are broken and relationships are severed.
Even if you are in the black you will feel that way. Stress will take its toll, in one form or another, or usually multiple forms.

Quote:
The disgusting madhouse atmosphere created in this movement by trolls, cranks, and creeps can take a definite psychic toll. It drives good people out or prevents them from ever getting involved in the first place. BUT THAT’S WHY THEY ARE THERE. I do not claim that they are ALL in the pay of our enemies. But when first class creeps show up, I think that the enemy does work to patronize, promote, and enable them to keep fouling our nest.
OK. But you might want to keep those words in mind next time you feel like promoting Harold Covington, who has done his level best to character-assassinate everybody in the movement. And your position is to wash your hands and say you don't take a position on that stuff. That's like Jared Taylor not taking a position on jews, eh? Just sayin'.

Old August 30th, 2012 #51
Late Bloomer

Quote:
Can anyone confirm this is Greg Johnson? Someone sent me it, I have no idea.

Hi Alex. Love your site.

That is actor Jim Parsons, who plays the character Sheldon Cooper the television show The Big Bang Theory. The character has a rather effeminate demeanor, and Parsons recently came out of the closet.

Old August 31st, 2012 #52
James Hawthorne

Lightbulb More Revelations

Tanstaafl

August 31, 2012 at 2:04 am

A Personal Disclosure

My wife's father was an ashkenazi jew. He died when she was young but was by all accounts a loving, intelligent, and productive man who was not involved in stereotypically jewish politics or activism. My wife was not raised as a jew, though she is of course genetically 1/2 ashkenazi, and thus our children are, on average, genetically 1/4 ashkenazi.

http://age-of-treason.blogspot.com/2...osure.html?m=1

VNN Media

Old August 31st, 2012 #53
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Tanstaafl

August 31, 2012 at 2:04 am

A Personal Disclosure

My wife's father was an ashkenazi jew.
That explains why he was promoting race-mixing with female jews as a 'demographic solution' with Yeager a few weeks back (didn't bother listening to the actual show as the blurb just made me wretch so I have no idea if Yeager actually objected to it). Something about there not being 'enough racially aware'; or simply enough, women according to the blurb, which was; and is, a load of balls.

A jew is a jew is a god-damned jew regardless of whether the jew concerned was an 'intelligent loving parent' or not: he's still a jew first, last and always. If you marry his daughter then you are still a jew-loving race-mixer regardless of whatever way you want to try and style your decision to marry and impregnate a kike.

If he had had any sort of principles he would have divorced her as soon as he found out.

Last edited by Karl Radl; August 31st, 2012 at 10:34 AM.

Old August 31st, 2012 #54
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Late Bloomer View Post
Hi Alex. Love your site.

That is actor Jim Parsons, who plays the character Sheldon Cooper the television show The Big Bang Theory. The character has a rather effeminate demeanor, and Parsons recently came out of the closet.
Oh my, this is embarrassing. Thanks for clearing that up, Bloomer.

Old August 31st, 2012 #55
James Hawthorne

Carolyn takes an 'in coming' from Andy...

Quote:
Andrew

Posted August 30, 2012 at 7:14 pm

The worst show on VOR was easily the one hosted by Carolyn Yeager and I can see how working with that mad woman would drive one up the wall. She was always on the lookout for some ideological traitor or pursuing some asinine witchhunt and often this came down to some absurd splitting of hairs on absolutely trivial points. While I have no problem with Holocaust or WW2 Revisionism or thoughtful or heretical commentary on NS Germany or Hitler, her style and reactionary nature on this subject matter was of a lunatic variety. Her nature of historical inquiry was the mirror opposite of organized Jewry’s notorious guiding rubric – “is it good for the Jews?” Carolyn’s compass was guided by the rubric, “Does it make Hitler/NS Germany look good or bad?” She was never interested in truth but rather the spread of her own super narrow dogma – a gutter White Nationalist radio priest for malcontents. Her reckless nature and naked dogmatism was enough to drive any curious and intelligent newcomer to this area of study far away. Contrasted with the objecive and incisvie analyses offered by the likes of Mark Webber’s podcast or the good-spirited and informative conversations that Robert Stark brought us, she was the dreck at the bottom of the VOR. In short, the woman is an imbecile and does little to help the cause; her antics drive away the sort of responsible, normal White Americans that are needed for it. At any rate, I feel bad for Mike for having to deal with all the nutcase closet stormtroopers and conspiracy sleuths. Greg, you’re a voice of sanity among a lot of bitter creeps. All the best to you in your endeavors here and please don’t let the bastards drag you down.[...]
Quote:
Greg Johnson

Posted August 30, 2012 at 9:51 pm

Thanks for your kind words about me. Regarding Carolyn Yeager: I agree with your general view, but I am approving your comment as an object lesson in what I don’t want to get into here. Carolyn practices what I call the “Survivor” school of White Nationalism. The White Network, where whites go to talk to themselves, is a little island where a motley cast of characters is marooned. They then scheme with and against one another to vote people off the island on vice charges or grounds of ideological purity, until there is just one person left who has “won.” And the only reason anybody tunes in is a desire to entertain themselves watching destructive bloodsports and movement drama. I think that’s the wrong strategy, root and branch. Instead, I want to turn our attention outwards and engage the enemy along a number of cultural fronts.

If I recall correctly, Harold Covington once pithily commented on a movement suicide: “That’s one bullet that will never be fired at the enemy.” That’s true of all forms of movement “infighting” — including, I suppose, this comment. So let this be the end of it. If weasels want to climb in a sack together and shred one another, there’s nothing we can do about it, except not climb in ourselves. Let’s focus, from now on, on engaging the real enemy. Who knows, if we don’t fight with other WNs, maybe they will get bored and leave or actually start doing something constructive. Either way, the cause moves forward.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012...=25702#respond

VNN Media

Old August 31st, 2012 #56
James Hawthorne

Greg Johnson

Posted August 31, 2012 at 1:13 am

I really do think that a lot of this essentially nihilistic and self-indulgent behavior is premised on the deep emotional conviction that we really can’t win; we can’t beat the enemy; so we might as well just vent our spleen on one another.

VNN Media

Old August 31st, 2012 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Greg Johnson

Posted August 31, 2012 at 1:13 am

I really do think that a lot of this essentially nihilistic and self-indulgent behavior is premised on the deep emotional conviction that we really can’t win; we can’t beat the enemy; so we might as well just vent our spleen on one another.
I've said the same thing many times. It's correct. Our stuff is mere entertainment to too many. They do not have the vision to see the real possibilites because they are the scared little-man losers described by the social 'scientist' in my Buckley book notes.

Old August 31st, 2012 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
If I recall correctly, Harold Covington once pithily commented on a movement suicide: “That’s one bullet that will never be fired at the enemy.” That’s true of all forms of movement “infighting” — including, I suppose, this comment. So let this be the end of it. If weasels want to climb in a sack together and shred one another, there’s nothing we can do about it, except not climb in ourselves. Let’s focus, from now on, on engaging the real enemy. Who knows, if we don’t fight with other WNs, maybe they will get bored and leave or actually start doing something constructive. Either way, the cause moves forward.
How ironyproof do you have to be to quote Harold Covington on movement unity? The guy whose entire career is premised on lying about others? Get a clue, Johnson.

Infighting is normal and natural - until a tendency comes to dominate. Infighting is what produces that tendency. But that doesn't mean the arguments carried on by the competing visions must be unduly personal and libelous. I've written about this in "How to Infight," which you can find on here via search. Basically my view amounts to: don't be a Covington. Don't make up lies about other people on your side because you're jealous of them. Don't call them drunks, molesters, agents, informers unless you have documented proof they are. Stick to explaining why they are wrong and you are right about the way to go.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 31st, 2012 at 08:23 PM.

Old August 31st, 2012 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator

Destroying false views is constructive. I would like to think a Ph.D. could understand this, but it is the same with Johnson as with everybody else: no grasp of the concept that tolerance is self-refuting. Johnson doesn't tolerate the intolerant, the ones whose doing your own thing means attacking competing schools. So he doesn't actually believe in tolerance, and he doesn't actually tolerate views other than his own. He self-refutes. The one thing the tolerant hate worst of all are those who declare principles and live by them. That means VNN. We reject and ostracize those who transgress behavioral bounds, like Covington. Johnson promotes them. Likewise, we reject completely the enemy, jews, and those who work with them. He associates with them. The only place the Impuritans draw a line is where they come across principled people.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 31st, 2012 at 08:23 PM.

Old August 31st, 2012 #60
Dietrich VoR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
Didn't help those two that dietrich lied like a jew and mark agreed with his shit. Real low showing of their characters.
Hi Roy,

I'm here to answer as to what I lied. Thanks for any response,

-DM

Thread